photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2004, 08:57 PM

Well, my personal feel, if anyone cares, is too post a max of three "thank you" posts per day. This is to keep from flooding the board and general politness.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazesim
Yes, I feel exactly like you do, Opus. This guy... y287... he either doesn't understand what he's doing or he's just doing it to increase his ranking. It's nice to thank people for their contributions, but he's doing it with only 1-3 words each time with the occational typo thrown in for variety, like "thansk greta post."

I guess it's okay for him to thank more recent posts. But he's been going back and thanking people who posted MONTHS ago.

It's just kinda annoying. Not the end of the world. But still annoying.

I would like to hear Alex's stance on y287. Is he out of line? Or is he just being friendly?
hmmm difficult thing, my posting brings this whole thread up the list which is the main thing annoying me about y287 stupid posts....anyway as I have said before itīs stupid and boring and I think Alex should stop him from beeing a pest to us all
Old 07-28-2004, 06:43 PM

Thanked 14,428 Times in 602 Posts

It's the quantity that makes it annoying - when there are 15 threads with new posts, and 12 of them are one guy saying "thanks" - of course I have to look through them all just in case someone posted something new before him, but it is a bit exasperating. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Sorry to complain though - great site!
Old 07-29-2004, 09:38 AM

Thanked 12,605 Times in 1,261 Posts
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerChef
hmmm difficult thing, my posting brings this whole thread up the list which is the main thing annoying me about y287 stupid posts....anyway as I have said before itīs stupid and boring and I think Alex should stop him from beeing a pest to us all

completely agree !

and he never start any thread - in fact he's boring me.
Old 08-07-2004, 11:27 PM

He will be back, to thank you for your greta post.

I suspect what we have here is somebody who OPPOSES messages with "dirty" pictures, and who thinks he has come up with a nifty way to increase connect time, raise the cost of the band width a little bit, and piss everybody off. People who post good content somehow seem to have more "rights" than somebody who is nothing but a pest. y287 is nothing but a pest.

That said, this site does have a moderator. Presumably the moderator incurs some financial cost to host this place, and expends quite a bit of time making it work as smoothly as it does. I'm not the moderator, but if I were, I'd make a special rule for this jerkoff. He would probably be the only person here who needed validation of every post before it appeared, of if that didn't work, I'd either ban him or her, or delete y287's stuff daily.

If the moderator doesn't take action, than all of the complaints of users won't do anything but increase connect time, and raise the cost of the band width a little bit.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s