uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2013, 09:57 AM

Default Tilted Kilt question

Have any of you tried to take an upskirt shot of a Tilted Kilt waitress? Apparently, the uniform does not include costume panties (like what cheerleaders all get to wear under their skirts), so the waitresses would seem to be free to wear or not wear whatever they think is appropriate. Here's a quote from blogger "Tilted Kilt Girl":
Quote:
Tip #3- Skirt. This has less to do with appearance and more with not showing the goods every time you bend over. The skirts are short. I repeat, short. As in, so short you can't wear boyshort panties underneath them because they can be seen. Some girls wear thongs underneath the skirts. This is a terrible idea. Please don't forget in addition to being an entertainer, you are also serving food as a main part of your job. Dropping silverware, napkins, etc. happens. And as hot as you think you are, no one wants a side of ass with their dinner. Well, some people do. But still. Don't be that girl. Invest in a few pairs of nude colored bikini style panties. You will not regret it.
I haven't had any luck finding TK upskirts on the web. Maybe nobody's really tried. Maybe people have tried and failed. Maybe people have tried, succeeded, and are keeping them to themselves. Who knows?

Any thoughts?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 10:55 AM

Thanked 4,722 Times in 257 Posts
Default Been there and seen 'em

I've been to TKs a few times. We were joking around with a bar tender one day about this very subject. Evidently it is up to each location as to whether they have standard "under the kilt" wear. To show her point the BT waited until another of the servers was next to her leaning over with her butt toward us. The BT lifted her own and the other gal's kilt revealing the other gal's full "cheerleader black panties and her red thong. Proof positive that they do wear underthings, but not in uniform.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2014, 06:30 PM

Default Answered

Sorry to necro this thread, but I did find an answer to the original question of why TK upskirts seem to be fairly hard to find:

Apparently TK themselves keeps a lookout for them and demands that they be taken down pending threat of legal action. Last summer someone submitted upskirt photos of a TK waitress to a different website, and that website said that TK's legal team made them take them down as soon as they found out about them.

So that's why they're so hard to find, I guess.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 08:37 AM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default One visit

The TK is just making it's way down here (one is open, but the one closet to me is already closed down).
That said, we were up north several months ago and went to one in the small town we were in. It was the first time there. Me, my wife and four others.
The first comment from the girls was a Hooters with skirts. I was very surprised by the length of the skirt. This was a small town in Bible county. Granted, there was a University about 25 min away.
But the big surprise came when I saw the guy sitting opposite me about fall out of his chair. He said the waitress was clearing a table behind me. While wiping it down, she bent over. He said she was wearing a thong under the skirt and her whole ass was exposed when she bent over. Needless to say, I was watching the girls the rest of the meal, but business was light and no tables needed attention that were in my line of site.

Hopefully, I can get to the one nearest me (the one that still is open) before is closes.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 10:27 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default only been once

Madison WI had Two Kilts open up about the same time to much fan fare. Unfortunately they both closed within what seemed like months after opening. My work buddies and I managed to go to one for lunch a couple of times before they closed. After the first time we joked they had ruined Hooter ' s for us because the uniform was so much sexier. While I did not see any thongs either time we were there we did see quite a bit of cheek, or bottom biscuit when the girls would clean a table or reach over to place a plate of food down.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 01:08 PM

Default Ours closed too

It's a shame, the one in Oshkosh closed down too. I don't understand it either, the food is really good and the uniforms were a lot sexier then hooters!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to josephadam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 01:51 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

We are in NW Florida. Never heard of TK. But if I ever go to one I just want people to know I am old and sometimes I drop my silverware or napkin and need help picking them up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 11:27 PM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 145 Posts

One just opened up in our area a bit ago. I'd say it has been there at least a year now. Seems to be doing a decent business. On opposite side of town than Hooters - so should be enough territory for both to exist.

Honestly never understood appeal of Hooters. Even though I'm just down street from Tilted Kilt - haven't bothered checking it out. If I wanted T&A with my food - I'd go to East Peoria or Peoria. Have at least 2 strip clubs that also serve food there. One of which supposedly cooks a real good steak.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IGGYXXX For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p