Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2018, 03:30 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Guiding a Cock into Wife

I remember the first time that my wife let someone fuck her. She had only one request it was for me to guide his cock into her pussy. She told me that if I would do it then I had no problem with her getting fucked. So the first time I did guide a cockdeep into her she told me it was my choice. ****** in her she started tucking like mad and talking really dirty asking me if I was enjoying the view. She said is this what I wanted of her to be a sl*t also telling me to pull on her nipples I did because it makes her horny having them stretched out. When he was ready to shoot his load he asked her if he should pull out and she told him no just cum deep inside her which he did. Then looking at me She asked in I was happy now. Boy was I ever. Has anyone else guided a cock into your wives?
Old 02-05-2018, 06:50 PM

Not me, unless its my own
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 09:10 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

No never had but I can just imagine how hot that would be holding some guys hard cock and guiding it into your wife's waiting pussy. Have you done it since?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 09:51 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default First time at a swingers club

As the title says....

A met this couple sitting at the bar. They offered to give me a tour of the club. I was there stag. Their tour ended up in a group room and he asked me if I wanted to be initiated into swinging by them. Who was I to refuse.

We stripped down and I began making out with the wife. Fairly nice looking MILF with a decent body. Fondling led to her sucking me then my tasting her. Then I felt a hand on my cock. He was placing a condom on me. He asked if I was ready to fuck his wife. Of course I was.

I lifted up and moved into position. He rubs some lube on my condom-covered boner and guides me to the "promised land" which I thought was odd. I remember thinking, "Was this what swinging was going to be like." as I plunged into her. She was tight and a pretty good lay. He stroked himself as I fucked her.

When we finished and I pulled out he reached for the condom and removed it. He made a move toward my cock with his head, but I blocked him. He told me he liked to lick a guys cock clean after fucking his wife. He acted disappointed when I refused to allow him at it.

I later learned from others that was his typical MO.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:24 PM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Default Would have

I would do it if we had the opportunity. Unfortunately that never came up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 08:04 PM

Default We are a hotwife/cuck couple

Of course I guide it in her! It wouldn't be very fun if I didn't. Out of all the cocks my wife has taken, I have guided at least two thirds of them in. The cocks I didnt guide in it was because I wasnt there or it was just a quick encounter in a bathroom stall and there was no room for me in there.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by william64 View Post
Yes,
It turns me on feeling the cock that's going to do her,
While never having had the pleasure to do this, I have no problem handling another guys dick, especially for something like this.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2022, 04:57 PM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 254 Posts
Default Yes, for Art's sake

In our group of a dozen or so open-minded artists, we take turns posing one another. Some weeks it's my wife's turn among the seven or eight women to be the female model, and I usually assist by holding her legs and/or labia open whilst others guide the male model's cock into her to get the pose just right. We set up several poses, all showing his cock just entering her so we have good views of the penetration. Once coupled, the models hold the pose without moving, then we reposition them for the next pose. No fucking; just artful placement of body parts. In, hold for ten minutes, out, change the pose, repeat. For two or three hours. Sometimes the male can't make it through the whole session, so in a typical evening I might end up helping guide more than one cock into my wife. Of course, all of this takes place under bright, soft lighting.

The women each seem to be able to handle the full three hours, but most times it usually takes five or six men one after the other to perform all the penetrations required, all with that week's woman. The women seem to always be ready and to have great endurance; not so the men.

(To clarify, when you're not the model, you're helping position the models, then standing at your own easel painting or sketching.)

We sometimes start with the prepared female in position, open and ready, then guide the male's member into her. Other times we might position the male first then lower the female onto him. We males aren't always ready with an erection, but the females seem to always be wet, especially after one or two penetrations. Lots of artistic variations; never any fucking. Like fitting Lego blocks together: Insert Tab A into Slot B.

Extremely shy when not actually in a pose, when the session is over my wife immediately puts on a robe, likewise during the breaks. She's a model, not an exhibitionist. And mine is the only cock that gets to 'bottom' out or ejaculate inside her.

Anyway, back to the main theme of this thread: I have indeed helped guide other men's cocks into my wife's vagina. We are artists.

Last edited by MFN; 03-29-2022 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Better wording
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2022, 11:02 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Yes

Have had other guys guide my cock into their wives..... I never touch other cocks...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s