uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2017, 08:25 AM

Thanked 57,395 Times in 2,206 Posts

Can you show us some more pictures? She's hot, would love to see her tits and pussy, or even see her in action.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:24 AM

Thanked 2,599 Times in 131 Posts
Default Olivia continued

Picking up again on the Olivia situation ( as long as ppl are interested)….things are coming back to me either from my own experiences with her, what she told me or what others have passed on after.

How we see sex as either a relationship/emotional situation or a mere act of satisfaction is down to how we were exposed to it from early years and who was around us and their attitudes. In Olivia’s case, being brought up by quite strict ‘catholic’ parents and then being educated in an all girls boarding school from age 11/12 had its effects to create the girl and her sexual attitude which I met that summer when she was 17.

She told me about when she was 15 or so, the older senior girls would somehow manage to sneak boys into their rooms some weekends. Also, in her school these girls ‘appointed’ younger ones to do chores/favours for them ( a bit like the old fagging habit in boys schools but not as defined duties so I found out) Being one of the prettiest girls in school, Olivia had been regularly chosen to help out senior girls and I was amazed ( and excited) at some of the things she told me.

There was usually a level of humiliation involved, which may go someway to how her ideas developed. On the weekends where the seniors had boys secreted in their rooms, Olivia would be called to ‘help out’. This would involve stripping totally naked (apart from her white knee socks and shoes fsr)as the boys arrived, and getting them ‘ready’ to perform with the older girls. She was expected to stroke or even suck them to an excited state then roll a condom on and not in any way show she was excited. She was usually in a bedroom shared by 2 seniors …other girls were likely doing similar things in a couple of other rooms. She thought the teachers knew what went on but turned a blind eye , especially as they may have been out on the town at weekends themselves.

If Olivia showed any signs of herself getting excited she would be smacked across her bum in front of the others (again another thing which she admitted turned her on sexually at times in later life). And woe betide her if she prepared the boys so well that they couldn’t contain themselves!.

She was expected to stay while the girls enjoyed sex and then before ‘dismissing’ the boys back to the night, it was Olivia’s job to ‘tidy them up’. Removing condoms and licking them clean ( again this explains how she was so good and so ready to do that ). She had to take the used condoms and somehow get rid of them without anyone discovering. She admitted how this lead to her dislike of the smell and feel of them when she started her own sexual life (more often than not telling boys not to use them), but also that sometimes she would ( and this may seem gross but bear in mind she hadn’t had any other experiences to draw on) using them over her fingers/hairbrush handle when she was back in her own bed to play and relieve the sexual tensions she had built up doing what she had earlier. At times, her and her roommate would play together and re-live what had gone on.

Things she said about her past teen life made me think that this regular self satisfaction(together with the fingering boys enjoyed when she and friends were out other weekends saying thankyou for boys getting them drinks) and her sports and riding activities meant that it was very likely she had ‘devirginised’ herself years before the boy she told me about having her 1st penetrative sex at the party when she was 17.

All that I have written does explain a lot about how she had developed sexually and why the boy said that she didn’t show any feelings of enjoyment when he did have sex with her.How she also explained about the times she had watched or listened to others voyeuristically and gained pleasure; also same room sex situations at parties and holidays. She had been ’trained’ to do things but not show she liked or got excited herself…if that is making any sense to readers. Indeed if she did , she had been smacked on her bottom for being so ‘naughty’. (There was another story she said about this happening when a male tutor caught her disposing of the condoms....I can add this another time)

Anyway…apart from remembering so much more she shared with me over the last several years, maybe I will leave things here for the moment. If any others have encountered girls with similar situations/understandings/history, please add or comment
Thanks

Last edited by Handiwerker; 06-13-2017 at 04:28 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 04:27 PM

Thanks for a fantastic story! Being brought up a catholic boy myself, I had more or less the opposite experience; i.e.no sex at all during my schools years, and kind of being taught that girls were "the devil" and not to be tempted. This story is a bit of a catholic school girl fantasy for me...wish I had met someone like her when I was that age!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mangomunkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 10:49 AM

Thanked 2,599 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomunkey View Post
Thanks for a fantastic story! Being brought up a catholic boy myself, I had more or less the opposite experience; i.e.no sex at all during my schools years, and kind of being taught that girls were "the devil" and not to be tempted. This story is a bit of a catholic school girl fantasy for me...wish I had met someone like her when I was that age!
Thanks for ur comment...indeed I have no idea how Olivia would have turned out had she not had to move schools to my 6th form that year and us get on the way we did.
There will probably be a few more situations I can recall about her in the years that followed, once I get chance to add them
Thanks again and glad you have enjoyed reading
The Following User Says Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 09:39 PM

Default Great story

Enjoyed reading all about Olivia.. And will admit to being totally jealous of you. Can't wait for more
Old 02-08-2018, 08:37 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Very hot story, and some fabulous memories for you, but reallly sad for Olivia, to be so screwed up and seemingly devoid of emotion. Her background explains a lot as her initial responses to you seemed very odd. Really does sound more like an adolescent fantasy girl who willingly does whatever she is told to do by others without descretion, which can be interpreted as no sense of self worth. But to each their own - we all are screwed up by our experiences in one way or another...

Stunningly beautiful girl. What happened to Katy? You must have many stories with her and photos??
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s