uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-29-2017, 03:07 PM

Default Stories of my life

Hello there,

i'm new to this forums and I'd like to share a variety of stories (sex, voyeur etc.) from my life with you.

I hope you don't bother my english as i am a non-native speaker from Austria.

I am 31 years old and happily married with my first girlfried (I never had sex with another women). Besides that, I enjoy being a voyeur and a bit of an exhibitionist

So, from time to time, i will share stories regarding my sex life (especially outdoor sex) and voyeur stuff.

I hope you like it!

First, I will start off with some stories regarding my sister in law.

She is a bit younger than my wife. She's very slim, small boobs and a tasty butt

When my wife used to live with her parants, I often stayed over. And I used the chances to see my SIL naked as often as I could. We were sleeping one floor above her. So, I often saw looked down the stairs, when my wife was absent. I often caught her, when she walked naked to the shower or from the shower to her room. So i saw her litttle titties and her nice ass from above. She never noticed me and it happend quite a few times!

Another story was, when my wife went into the bathroom to ask her something. She was dressing her hairs after shower. A few minutes later, my wife asked me to look for something in another room. I had to pass by the bathroom. And surprisingly, she let the door open. So I had a nice view to her barenaked sister (she still did not notice me). Especially her juicy ass :-)

The third story is from a breakfast encounter in summer. Her sister sat in a 90° angle next to me. she only wore a short pyjama, including hot-pants-linke pants. She had one leg on the chair. Thus, she revealed her perfectly shaven pussy without noticing it. I had a perfect view. Awesome!

Forth story:We went on a trip with my wifes family. We had to sleep in the same room as my SIL. After turning out the light, i was not able to catch sleep. 30 mins later , i noticed that my SIL had spread her legs under her blankets and i saw something moving under the blankets. So, I'm pretty sure, she masturbated, but I cannot really tell. Still, very exciting.

Fith story: We looked at some holiday pics of her a few days ago. Some were taken by an underwater-proof camera. In one picture, she jumped into the water and her bikini top moved aside...so it was a perfect nip-slip. This time she noticed and was a bit emberassed

Sixth story: When we slept upstairs in summer and her perents were not at home, she came home with her ex-bf. They sat down in the garden. It was already at night. They had a drink and talked. My wife was sleeping and I was still awake. We had our windows open, because it was a hot summer night. I could listen to everything they talked. At one time she asked: "did you ever do it outdoors". Unfortunately, I could not hear, what he asked. I stood up and took a look out of the window and saw her jerking him off, later sucking his dick. Unfortunately, they did not finish, but went inside. Yet, i could hear them fucking downstairs. Amazing!

Seventh story: When she was drunk, she one revealed that she always heard us fucking in our room above her

Basically, thats it. In a few days or weeks I will continue with stories from my neighbours, friends and us.
I hope you like it.

Feel free to comment it!

cheers!
Old 02-03-2017, 04:08 PM

Default Neighbourhood stories

I'm back...so, how do you like my stories so far? I'm looking forward for comments!

But until you post some, I will post a few stories about my neighbourhood.

When I moved in our new appartment, we had a young neighbour. She was about 22-23 years old back then. She looked quite decent. She lived vis-a-vis from us in the first floor while we lived in the basement. But yet, it was possile to have a look into her windows - at least a little bit. She was slim, good looking and dark haired with rather small boobs.

A few days after we moved in our appartment, we went for a little bike tour on a sunny day. We made a picnic by a river nearby. We were the only ones there. After some minutes, the neighbours girl arrived with her best friend, a nice blonde, rather curvy girl. They lay down about 15 m from us. I'm pretty sure, they did not recognize us, as we moved in just a few days ago. Both girl did some topless tanning - awesome! The neighbour's small boobs in combination with the big junks of the blone friend. (Doing topless is nothing special in our country - but doing it in front of somebody you know is quite something special )

Once she was on the balcony in the morning with her mother. She seemed to just come out of the bed just wearing a knee-long nightdress without pants. The mother was sitting at the table drinking a coffee while the girl was sitting on the doorstep. her legs were facing to me. I could see, that she wore nothing underneath. She was revealing her beautiful shaved pussy without noticing it. I was enjoying the view from my living room while vacuum cleaning the floor She sat there for about 5 mins.

Another day she walked inside with the balcony door open just wearing dessous...awesome!

The last one from this nice girl: I came home from a party. I was just about to get to bed. I heard her also coming home, so I went on my dark balcony and had a look if I could get a sneak peak towards her room. Suddenly the lights were switched on in her room. I saw her putting of her dress. She now wore just a bra. She moved towardds the window. But she did not close the curtains! She opend her bra and changed it for her night dress, revealing her nice little boobs again.

Unfortunately, she had to move a way. Sometimes, I see her walking around and we greet eachother...i miss her as a neighbour

The last story is from a boy from my neighbourhood. He is 19 y/o. Our garden is at the border to their garden. Last summer, I was on the balcony having dinner and a beer while my wife was out with her friends. The boy was having a bonfire in their big garden. He was having dinner their with his nice girlfriend (whom i saw on facebook). She is also 19 y/o, slim, brown haired, normal sized boobs. I imagined what i would do in such a warm summer night with my wife beeing alone in the garden. So I kept watching them after the sun set. They did not consider, that they were illuminated by the bonfire. So I had a perfect view towards them whe she started stroking his cock, blowing his dick and getting it doggy style. It took about only 3-5 mins and i seized the chance to masturbate meanwhile....awesome!

Now, I will enjoy your comments on my stories.

Cheers!
Old 02-09-2017, 07:32 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Nice!

I dont know why no one has commented yet, but let me be the first.
I think both of your posts so far have been very erotic. They are not stories so much as they each contain snippets of several stories about a common theme. I like them alot, and they leave me wondering about the details of each encounter. If you meant it to be that way, then good job! If not, then you might want to give each story it's own post and add lots more details. Either way, I'm glad you found your way here and want to contribute. Thanks!
PS...Please continue!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 08:05 AM

Thanked 4,099 Times in 361 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I think both of your posts so far have been very erotic. They are not stories so much as they each contain snippets of several stories about a common theme. I like them alot, and they leave me wondering about the details of each encounter. If you meant it to be that way, then good job! If not, then you might want to give each story it's own post and add lots more details. Either way, I'm glad you found your way here and want to contribute. Thanks!
PS...Please continue!
I suppose I'm getting older. The non-fiction section is the first place I go on OCC. I love hearing the stories, especially voyeurism. Thanks everyone.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
PS...Please continue!
Thanks for your comment! I will continue within the next days. Maybe, i will go a little bit more into detail before telling other stories. But i'm not sure. I'm not a big story-teller
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrich View Post

The last story is from a boy from my neighbourhood. He is 19 y/o. Our garden is at the border to their garden. Last summer, I was on the balcony having dinner and a beer while my wife was out with her friends. The boy was having a bonfire in their big garden. He was having dinner their [sic!] with his nice girlfriend (whom i saw on facebook). She is also 19 y/o, slim, brown haired, normal sized boobs. I imagined what i would do in such a warm summer night with my wife beeing alone in the garden. So I kept watching them after the sun set. They did not consider, that they were illuminated by the bonfire. So I had a perfect view towards them whe she started stroking his cock, blowing his dick and getting it doggy style. It took about only 3-5 mins and i seized the chance to masturbate meanwhile....awesome!
Hey, before i add some new stories, I add some details to this one.

First of all, I am aware of the difference between "their", "there", and "they're"

Ok, the point is, it was getting dark and the young couple in the other garden was having a bonfire. They were eating some salads or stuff like that. I was about 15 meters away from them.They sat on two chairs close to each other. Later it was getting a bit colder and she took a blanket over her legs.
When I finished dinner, I went into my appartment because I knew, that there was the possibility of watching a young, romantic couple fuck in the garden. So I went inside, because they should have felt comfortable and secure with the situation - they should've felt "unwatched".
I even switched off the light inside...but I left the door to the balcony open, just in case, because through the windows some things looks a bit different.
When it was finally getting dark, their bodies were still illuminated from the bonfire. Yet, I was not able to see every detail as the fire was flickering. But when they started kissing wildly, I knew I had to go to the balcony back again, hide myself in the shadow and watch the show. They were really cute, kind of shy...she startet stroking his cock and he had only opened his pants. They were not getting naked. Then she bent over to him to suck his cock...like one minute or so, before she took her pants down a little bit, stood up, bent over her chair and he fucked her doggystyle. I think he was quite horny, so he came after a few minutes. They got dressed again and sat down on their chairs and continued to enjoy the warm summer night.
While they were fucking, I stood there, with pants pulled down, and stroke my cock until I came into a flower tub. Fortunately, my wife did not spot the cum the next day there :-)
And fortunately, I am pretty sure, that no one saw me watching them, because there is on big flat on the other side of the road with a perfect view onto my balcony.

By the way: a few days ago, I saw them again...or let's say, I think I saw them... in their room in his parents house. The lights were on and the shutters open. It looked like they were fucking, but actually I am not sure, because it was a difficult angle and difficult weather-conditions...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 08:30 AM

Before I continue with other stories, some general thoughts on cultural differences:

As I said, I'm from Austria. Here - and it's the same in Germany and Switzerland - being naked is not something unusual.

As I am reading stories from other folks here, I'm wondering about some things: Especially when somebody tells about a father who was naked in front of his daughter...well thats something completely normal here. Many families don't bother being naked in front of each other.

The same thing applies in Saunas, Spas, Beaches: It is very common to be naked in front of strangers. Especially in saunas. Going topless at the beach etc. But unfortunately, it is not very common, to be naked in front of friends, in-laws etc.

And this is the point which is exciting for me: I am definetely voyeuristic and a little bit exhibitionistic. The best thing for me is to see somebody naked I know, e. g. female friends, co-workers etc. Most stories so far dealt with this topic and some further stories will.

What's your opinion on that? I guess, most people here are US-based. Is it really something special to you, to see your sister naked? Or to watch a naked family?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrich View Post
The same thing applies in Saunas, Spas, Beaches: It is very common to be naked in front of strangers. Especially in saunas. Going topless at the beach etc. But unfortunately, it is not very common, to be naked in front of friends, in-laws etc.

And this is the point which is exciting for me: I am definetely voyeuristic and a little bit exhibitionistic. The best thing for me is to see somebody naked I know, e. g. female friends, co-workers etc. Most stories so far dealt with this topic and some further stories will.

What's your opinion on that? I guess, most people here are US-based. Is it really something special to you, to see your sister naked? Or to watch a naked family?
This, dealing with friends, family and / or co-workers, is by far and away my favourite form or exhibitionism / voyeurism. In fact, whilst I obviously appreciate the view of any well presented naked female, the sexual charge just isn't the same, if there isn't already a non-sexual history between us.

Chojun
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chojun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chojun View Post
This, dealing with friends, family and / or co-workers, is by far and away my favourite form or exhibitionism / voyeurism. In fact, whilst I obviously appreciate the view of any well presented naked female, the sexual charge just isn't the same, if there isn't already a non-sexual history between us.

Chojun
Thanks, Chojun, you nailed it. That's exactly what I wanted to say.
The Following User Says Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 01:10 PM

After a long break, I'm going to post a few short stories.

As I told, I am from central europe, so we go to a mixed sauna without wearing anything. This is pretty nice for an exhibitionist and voyeur like me

The past few years I've been hitting the gym regularly. This gym contained a wellness area with a steam bath and a sauna. Except for wednesdays, this area is a mixed place.
Most of the time, I went there in the evenings and after working out, I relaxed at the sauna. Clever as I am, I chose hours to work out when there have been courses which were attended by women (ZUMBA or stomach-legs-butt trainings if you know what I mean). Chances were higher to spot some ladies in the sauna after those courses.As soon as these courses finished, I was working out in a spot where all women were walking by on their way to their locker. So I could spot some hotties hoping that these would enjoy some minutes of sauna afterwards. Unfortunately, most of the time, only the "not-so-hot" ladies did this. Most of the younger and hotter girls didn't even take a shower in the ladie's locker but went home directly after the training.
One time, this was the case again, but I decided to visit the sauna nevertheless. When I entered the sauna, there were a few ladies inside. Suddenly, I spotted a young girl, she was about 20 at that time. Blonde, nice medium sized boobs with nice errect nipples and a nicely shaven pussy. The best thing was: I knew her for quite a long time. She was the sister of a boy I knew from school and we have been playing in an orchestra for quite a long time together. She seemed a little bit embarassed at first. Fortunately - for her - she sat behind me. When she left the sauna later, she wrapped herself in her towel quite quickly so I was not able to take a glimpse on her booty. But I left the sauna directly after her meeting her in the showers of the wellness area Awesome and a really good luck. After all, she didn'tr seem to be bothered by me.

On another occassion I went to the sauna when my girlfriend was still working out. After the first round of sauna, I went to relax in the chill out area. I was half asleep when the door from the lady's locker opened and a girl I knew from high school came out. She went to the steam bath and didn't spot me. I stopped relaxing and went to that steam bath directly. When I entered she was quite happy to see me. No signs of embarassment. She is quite small, very slim but still normal size boobs with tiny nipples. her pussy was hidden when she sat there. We had a very nice conversation. When she stood up to leave, I had a perfect view onto her shaven pussy and her nice ass. WMy girlfriend told me, that when she entered the locker room, she met her and she told her that she met me. My girlfriend seemed to be a bit jealous.
Afterwards, I've been chatting with this girl a little bit over facebook. She also told me some sex stories, especially in which public places she was fucking. Also, she revealed that she took some professional nude photographs. A few weeks later, we had a class reunion where she showed me some dessous pics of her, while my gf was sitting a few meters away from us and nobody else noticed. That was very exciting.

The next time, I will come up with some further sauna stories of me visiting saunas with some friends of mine. Until then, good bye

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s