Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2023, 03:38 PM

Thanked 5,858 Times in 782 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
The kids move out, so mom walks around the house naked. My wife too, your nephews got a great catch!
Must be common with moms. Our son moved out and wife walks around naked quite a bit. Only caught twice by visits that weren't mentioned early by “accident”.

Last edited by Hornyinde; 07-16-2023 at 03:44 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2023, 09:01 AM

Thanked 16,329 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
My college GF really enjoyed giving her kid brother a good look whenever she had the chance-
My college-gf's roommate was like this--letting her younger brother (also in college, barely 11 months younger) get a chance to see her whenever.

We stayed at the roommate's house for a few days one summer. They were rural upper midwest on a lake with a huge custom home that was very strange.

The house had two sides and open down the middle from the ground floor to the third floor. No walls made it to the ceiling. You could be in the bathroom on the very top floor and see down into the bedrooms of the two floors below. The parents' bedroom had its own wing off the first floor with an entirely glass ceiling which you could see their bed from any of the floor above. If cell phones existed back then, I would have taken photos for sure.

Anyway, we were hanging out in the roommate's childhood bedroom, and when it came time to put pjs on, the women had me turn around, and the roommate positioned herself and my gf to a place within the bedroom. We thought it was weird, and we found out it was so that her brother could watch them change into pjs from his bedroom above and across the open area.

It was super bizarre. Then she showed us how from the bathroom upstairs you could watch her brother change and see her mother get changed in the parents' bedroom.

We also noticed the roommate wore a nightgown thing and sat in a way that her brother could look up it and see her underwear any time he wanted, but she was very careful not to let anyone else look.

We weren't prudes by any means, but it was sooooo strange. The entire family was so strange.

The next morning, the mother walked around in a thin white nightgown that covered all of her skin but it was very see through. She had small but extremely saggy boobs with large extremely dark areola on her pale skin, with very thick dark nips. We all stared, and the brother (son) had a crazy grin on his face. The mother even told him to stop staring.

It was all so weird. We never went back. But the roommate ended up being very normal in some high-power nursing career and incredibly successful.
Old 07-18-2023, 07:03 PM

Default Her brother

I remember many moons ago in my early 20s when i was dating girl who enjoyed nothing more than spending the afternoon in bed. We were in our early 20s, who doesn't enjoy that, am I right?

As is the way when you still live in the family home, her family would knock on the bedroom door and come in asking questions, do we want pizza later etc, normal stuff.

On more than one occasion this happened moments after we finished being intimate. Regularly being her younger brother, in his late teens himself, being sent up to ask the question.

I remember lying on the bed with only a towel over my lower half, still showing my excitement from the actives that had just finished, whilst my then GF pulled the bedsheets over her so he could come in to chat. This happened a few times.

The occasion that sticks in my mind the most was a time where my ex-gf had the idea of bringing some dessert into the bedroom with us. She was eating ice cream using my cock as the spoon, it was a lot of fun.

But when her brother came in, right on queue as always, we had kinda forgot about the food. Still over our bodies and mouths.

I can only imagine what was in his mind.

I'm from a fairly open and comfortable family, but that house was a different level.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:48 PM

Thanked 1,379 Times in 68 Posts

Several years ago, My son was dating this hot very cute chick. My wife and I had been gone all day and came home. We were standing in our kitchen getting some drinks when the back door opened up and his girlfriend came in completely nude. You have to walk through our kitchen to get to our half bath. They were in the hot tub on our back deck and she had to get something out of her bag in the bathroom. Anyway, She stopped in her tracks staring at us and us starring at her. She never tired to cover up or run back out. After what seemed like several minutes, My wife threw her a kitchen towel and told her to cover up and get into the bathroom. She hurried off into the bathroom dropping the little towel. Wife and I laughed the rest of the night and both of us couldn't wait to go to bed. The next time we saw her, nothing was said. But for Christmas that year, I had my wife buy her a short little robe to wear when they get out of the hot tub.
Old 07-20-2023, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
When i first met my girlfriend we took lots of naked polaroids. She had a great body with small pert tits. Big brown nipples and a sexy dark pubic triangle. Relationships didnt last too long for me back then so on a night out with my older brother i decided in my wisdom to show him our pics. Mainly her posing but he commented how hot the pics were so i showed him the lot. In some she sucked me in others she had her pussy spread or fingers inserted.
As it happens we fell in love and married. Weve been together since. Its weird but horny knowing my brother has seen my wife naked and playing. She's changed lots in 30 years maybe i will get the courage to show him again oneday.
That’s an incredibly hot situation. I’m sure he’s still remembering what she looks like under her clothes every time he sees her. I’d venture he’s used those memories when he’s had some private time too. I know I would. I love the description of her “sexy dark pubic triangle”. Just the way I like it too.

30 years have passed, but she’s probably more sexy. Women, in my view, get better with age, becoming moms, etc. i guarantee he would love to see her naked pictures now, and it sounds like you would want him to see them. Would it turn her on at all? I don’t have a brother, but I have a brother in law (wife’s sister’s husband) that I’ve thought about sharing pics if he would share his wife’s pictures.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2023, 04:15 AM

Quote:
He's never mentioned her pics since the following day from the night i exposed her. The day after he said he enjoyed seeing her and said im a lucky fucker. She's very voluptuous now with lovely big melons. Her bush is bigger but not as dark. I met him the other day and he told me all about a woman on the road flirting with him. He said she had no bra on and bent in his car to ralk showing the goods. I was tempted to show him then but chickened out.

Our pics and vids are more extreme these days so im sure he would enjoy them. He thinks were really quiet and tame now were settled.
If i show him i may tell him She's been fucked lots of times by other men. He lives on his own it will drive him wild.

As for sharing with your bro inlaw that sounds hot. Ive seen my sis in law nude but my wife exposed her to embarrass her. She had her sisters phone and stumbled on said picture. She had a decent body with pert tits but a shaven pussy. Didn't do it for me.
Even if he hasn’t mentioned the pictures since then, I’m certain he remembers, especially when he sees her. Guys don’t forget that. I think you are right, he will definitely like the more extreme stuff you have now. Wow, who wouldn’t ? It will drive him wild if you tell him she’s been fucked by other men.

Living on his own, he will masturbate to that knowledge and the visuals you share with him. It sounds like you’ve thought a lot about it. You probably will, it’s just when. Very exciting.

Regarding sisters, it does excite me a lot. Her sister is a couple years older, and looks similar, maybe a few pounds heavier and larger breasts. The thing with her, is she’s a “bottle blonde”, and seems obvious based on eyebrow color. My wife over the years had made comments like “she’s not blonde”. That is sexy to me when a woman’s pussy fur color and hair don’t match. A secret only a husband/BF normally sees.

I have seen her in a bathing suit many times over the years, and can tell she has a nice thick bush under her suit when it got wet. You could see the outline of the mound of fur. I did get a real quick confirmation once when we had a hot tub skinny dip. Yes, that thick bush was dark brown, almost black. Even darker than my wife’s. Her husband (brother in law) would definitely want pictures of my wife.

I want to share with him, but I want an equitable trade.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2023, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Im sure he does masturbate over my wife and the pics he viewed. My brother and me once broke into a locked cupboard in his bedroom. It was full of old wank mags, mainly fiesta and razzle. These all contained real wifes/girlfriends with pert tits and bushy pussies. Best bush ive seen is the mo inlaws. We stayed at theirs many years ago as we renovated. I came home wrecked, stripped off in the kitchen forgetting where i was. Walked upstairs towards the attick bouncing off walls as i went. Mo inlaws bedroom door opened and i crashed in to her. She fell on her arse, huge womanly black bush and big tits on display. Im stood naked feeling drunk and embarrassed. I apologised and headed to bed. The day after nothing was mentioned apart from the mo inlaw commenting on my state when i got home. Im guessing she hopes i was over drunk lol. The amount of times ive bashed to her bush.
I’m sure your brother jerks off to that image of your wife but he also imagines what her big tits must look like now. He must be dying to see them exposed.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blahqwerty2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2023, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahqwerty2 View Post
I’m sure your brother jerks off to that image of your wife but he also imagines what her big tits must look like now. He must be dying to see them exposed.
Yes, he would like to see those. Sounds like wife inherited her mom’s thick dark bush based on you seeing her mom. Only natural to have used that memory in your private time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2023, 10:48 PM

Default Interesting thread

My 35 year old wife has been seen naked by my father, my brother, her sister’s husband, and most recently my uncle. She has a habit of wearing very little around the house, even when we have company. A while back we began competing with each other by accepting dares. It started off small, doing something stupid in public, or eating food that sounds gross. When my father was visiting the last time, I dared her to wear her skimpy nightgown, sans panties, into the kitchen in the morning to make breakfast. She hesitated but eventually agreed. The nightgown is white, barely covers her ass, and the top is sheer so that her nipples are completely visible.

She went downstairs, just walking cause her ass to peek out from under the nightie, and began making breakfast. My father was in the shower when she started but as soon as he was done he went to get some coffee. L turned around and told him to have a seat and she’d pour him some, I thought his eyes were about to pop out of his head. She got his coffee and then began making bacon, eggs, and biscuits. Each time she bent over her ass and pussy were visible to both of us. When she faced us, her tits were visible. As she served the breakfast, she leaned over in front of each of us and set the food down. I noticed she had gotten bacon grease on her nightgown and pointed it out. She shocked me when she said “I guess I better rinse it then” and took it off right there and washed in in Dawn dishwashing liquid!

When she left the room, butt naked, dad asked me what was going on. I told him about our dares and he just laughed and thanked me for the view. That was her first time, she done similar things with the other family members I listed above and I even dared her to let a maintenance man see her naked…which she did.

I’m working on new ideas…let me know if you have any.
Old 07-23-2023, 01:00 AM

Thanked 15,474 Times in 781 Posts
Default Great story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhoncho View Post
My 35 year old wife has been seen naked by my father, my brother, her sister’s husband, and most recently my uncle. She has a habit of wearing very little around the house, even when we have company. A while back we began competing with each other by accepting dares. It started off small, doing something stupid in public, or eating food that sounds gross. When my father was visiting the last time, I dared her to wear her skimpy nightgown, sans panties, into the kitchen in the morning to make breakfast. She hesitated but eventually agreed. The nightgown is white, barely covers her ass, and the top is sheer so that her nipples are completely visible.

She went downstairs, just walking cause her ass to peek out from under the nightie, and began making breakfast. My father was in the shower when she started but as soon as he was done he went to get some coffee. L turned around and told him to have a seat and she’d pour him some, I thought his eyes were about to pop out of his head. She got his coffee and then began making bacon, eggs, and biscuits. Each time she bent over her ass and pussy were visible to both of us. When she faced us, her tits were visible. As she served the breakfast, she leaned over in front of each of us and set the food down. I noticed she had gotten bacon grease on her nightgown and pointed it out. She shocked me when she said “I guess I better rinse it then” and took it off right there and washed in in Dawn dishwashing liquid!

When she left the room, butt naked, dad asked me what was going on. I told him about our dares and he just laughed and thanked me for the view. That was her first time, she done similar things with the other family members I listed above and I even dared her to let a maintenance man see her naked…which she did.

I’m working on new ideas…let me know if you have any.
That's hot would love to hear more of your experiences

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HJ While Driving

1m:06s

06-28-2020
HCCR7163

3m:53s

05-19-2022
cum 11

1m:01s

11-02-2016
BW Uppie