uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2021, 09:26 AM

Thanked 16,294 Times in 1,138 Posts

Yesterday, my wife's two best friends from out of town stopped by. (So, two women and their husbands.)

We have a trampoline. The outgoing friend was trying to get the shy friend to jump on the trampoline. They were both wearing short dresses, and my heart started racing at the thought. They are tiny, athletic-type women, although they both have good-sized boobs for their frames. Normally, I would have joined in on the encouragement to get them tojump, but since their husbands weren't saying anything, then I didn't dare say anything either. After a few short minutes, the outgoing friend gave up.

Half hour later, and outgoing friend started up again about the trampoline. Even though we are all in our mid-40s, it was like listening to two teenage girls giggling at the idea of jumping in dresses, with outgoing friend being the instigator, and shy friend acting like it was a terrible idea, yet secretly wanting to agree.

Just then, my work phone rang. Extremely unusual outside of work hours, but it does happen. I tried taking the call while with everyone, but they were too loud and I needed to get to my work computer anyway. The call kept lasting longer and longer, but I couldn't hurry because I have a new role at my day job that's pretty high up, and I was talking to someone quite important. So, I was in my basement home office now.

That's when I could tell I was missing things outside.

It got loud. I tried looking out my home office window, but it's downstairs and I couldn't see a darn thing. But it was loud enough that the person on the phone asked what was going on. I said that the neighbors have a trampoline and the family there gets pretty loud. (I wasn't going to tell him that my wife's 40-something friends were over and I am pretty sure that I was missing them jumping in short dresses! Ha!)

Then we heard screams. The person on the phone asked if someone died. I said maybe they jumped off their roof onto the trampoline.

My work call finally ended some 20 minutes later.

I went outside, and no one was on the trampoline, the couples were talking to each other with my wife talking to shy friend and her husband. The other couple was standing in the front yard talking about something else. I just walked over to my wife and shy couple, wondering what had happened.

I managed to gather both couples, and we all made our way into the house, and people were pretty quiet, which is very weird. I carried most of the random conversations. I forced small talk about their academic lifestyles and our cats.

Outgoing couple left soon after. Then we hung out with shy couple for another hour or so, but no one talked about the trampoline or why everyone was separated when I came up from my office. Eventually, shy couple left.

I asked my wife what the heck happened, being it was so loud, there was screaming, and they all acted weird after my work call.

My wife told me what happened:

Just when I left for my work call, outgoing friend literally pulled shy friend onto the trampoline, immediately exposed both of their panties, both husbands noticeably upset but not saying anything. They started jumping, and immediately they were falling, dresses up over their waists, full panty flashes, etc. The husbands weren't amused, but the wives were having tons of fun, and my wife said they clearly didn't mind showing off their panties.

Then shy friend's boob popped out entirely and everyone saw, and that was the scream. She put it back in and climbed off the trampoline, and asked her husband to leave immediately.

Outgoing friend begged her to stay and said, "Here, I will take on some of the embarrassment," and pulled out both of her breasts for everyone to see. Then she said, "See? Feel better?" Except I guess her husband got really mad.

I guess outgoing friend and her husband were arguing about how she just flashed everyone on purpose, and the friend was bringing up how outgoing supports free the nipple and is topless a lot anyway, and the husband kept saying "only if we don't know people around us", then that lead to who controls whom, and so on, and then they walked to the front yard to argue with privacy, so my wife went to talk to shy friend, and that is when I walked out.

Seems like I missed a lot from girls on the trampoline to boob flashes to couples arguing.

Oh, well. I used to post about how many crazy things happened to me, but the past few year(s) it seems like the opposite...I am missing so many crazy things lately instead!!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2021, 06:30 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 143 Posts

So I've been on holiday with wife (then girlfriend) when shes been topless on the beach and by the pool a number of times. But whenever we've been with other couples we know, both my wife and the other wives/girlfriends have kept their bikini tops on. Not even a slip, or a casual change from bra to bikini.

A few years back she went on holiday without me with 3 other girls. She rang me one day from the beach and casually told me she was lying there, sunning herself, topless. As were the three other girls. It was so hot thinking of them all on that busy beach all topless. I wished I was there. I asked her to get some photos, but she got all pissy with me. The bad part is I'm pretty sure one if the other girls did take some photos for her guy. I've never seen them, but I know this guy and he kind of hinted at it a few years back

The summer before we got together, my wife went on a holiday with a group, a lot of which we are still very good friends with. I didn't go as we were in flirty mode at that point and it felt a bit odd. But on this week away three of the girls, including my wife, spent the week topless at the beach. It was the first and last time that she'd done this in front of any of her close male friends. Male friends that I'm still very close to. They happily speak about it regularly in front of me, and their wives all of which they met later so werent part of that holiday.
Such a regret I've not experienced being with her, and other female friends, topless and the other husbands have.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2021, 11:17 AM

I remembered another one. My girlfroend at college ran a club and it organised an outward bound weekend. We were clearly in the break up period, but I joined and went in the trip I'm the viegn hope wed rekindle something. I was 20 and thought I was in love!

So we spent most if the day kayaking and various other activities in freezing cold water. We hit the bar at a out 5PM and carried on drinking in our hostel after. I think it was a out midnight that only of the guys suggested skinny dipping. I was so drunk I didn't really have a clue what was going on, but I do remember a group of mainly guys, and perhaps 4 or 5 girls, running out towards the lake that was beside where we were staying, one of them if course being my girlfriend at the time.

Stories differ as to what happened. My girlfriend insisted the next day that she had stripped down to her bra and panties and swam like that. It's pretty conclusive that 4 of the guys were naked, the jury is still out on the other 3. The story goes that certainly one if the girls got naked, the other two, including my girlfriend in the time, are alleged to have stripped down to just their pants - one if the naked guys loved telling me how great it was to see the two topless girls its including my girlfriend and the pussy of the naked girl. The thing is he kind if suggested he'd seen a mole that he had no way of knowing about unless hed seen my girlfriends tits. Also there were a lot more people suggesting the topkessness had happened than not. It was also odd that the next day I found a wet pair of panties, but not a wet bra.

So, once again, this time because of drunkenness, I missed out. I am not a fan of cold water, but if I could have lived that time again, and with more sobriety, I would have seen some very appreciated flesh, and really known what happen with the gf. It should be noted that i passed out before her, and she crawled into bed much later: she also ended up hoking up with one of the guys on the trip a year later, and I found out she really liked another guy. So lord knows what happened while I slept off the whiskey.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2021, 04:34 AM

I've remembered another occasion.
Not long after my wife and I hooked up, we were out at a night club. We'd gone out with a few other friends including a couple of other girls. All the ladies were dressed up, short dresses, makeup etc.
Anyway, I did my usual trick of getting talking to random people and losing my crowd. When my wife, then girlfriend, found me later she told me she'd been kissing one of our female friends for the past half an hour by the side of one of the dance floors. I was a bit shocked at first but wanted to find out more. Said friend quickly turned up where we were by the bar and confirmed. It was really loud and I kept asking questions which they mistook as me being really annoyed. They werent too keen to elaborate detail. I do remember the female friend insisting there were loads of guys watching them though.

Back home, in the early hours of the morning, after some really great sex with my girl, I tried to find out more. She started to tell me that it was really passionate kissing and both their hands were "everywhere". I tried to get her to explain, and she confirmed they'd been feeling each others tits. When I asked if they had had their hands up each others short dresses she went all embarrassed and wouldn't talk about it. I truly believe by the look on her face that they'd had a good finger of each others pussys. When I asked her if she realised there were loads of guys watching her and our friend, she was even more sheepish, rolled over and went to sleep.
To this day I regret firstly I wasnt one of those guys watching, secondly that they didn't carry on the performance for me later at the bar (I did ask, and they just laughed it off - I didn't even see them kiss for a second) and lastly that it didn't end up with something more. The other girl actually lived with us at the time as a flatmate with a load of other guys and girls. Her room was maybe 20m from my girls. She was probably in there playing with herself thinking about kissing my girl, while me and my girl were having sex both thinking about it too. Such a shame. However it would have made things awkward, or perhaps interesting, now, as I'm still friends with her and she ended up marrying one of my very good friends, who was also living in the house at the time and started dating this girl maybe two weeks after this event. Perhaps he'd be on here telling the tale of the threesome his wife had with one of his best friends and his girl just before they hooked up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Being Licked in the Elevator

1m:31s

11-20-2015
spy 1094

5m:15s

02-18-2014
oralorgasm

0m:49s

09-04-2005
LockerRoom 005 chunk 2