Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2019, 07:09 AM

Thanked 3,102 Times in 52 Posts
Default High School Crush Story

(first of all - pardon my english, I'm not a native speaker)

This story takes place many years ago, and not a word of it is made up. It happenned exaclty as I write it down.

I had a huge crush on a highschool classmate since the time I first saw her (we were both 15 when we met in the same class). She was no sex bomb, more like the small nerdy cutie type. She typically used to wear jeans, t-shirt and glasses. Brown hair, tiny tits, cute face, even cuter voice. There was something about her that just drove me crazy.

I flirted with her frequently, but never acutally dared to ask her out. She knew that I liked her, but never did anything about it except a bit of flirting every once in a while. We both dated other ppl, but we never dated each other despite the fact that she was pretty much the only girl I really cared about the whole time.

4 years of highschool passed by like this, I had low self-esteem (I always was quite attractive and the girls I dated always made the first move, I just couldn't get myslef do it) so I never asked her out. She let me know that she liked me a few times though.

Well so after the final exams we were about to go our own ways in life, so I managed to bring myself to actually ask her out. We went swimming to a nearby lake, then we had a coffee in a bar and I asked her to date me. It was very hard for me but I'm glad I forced myslelf to do it in the end. She refused and pretty much friendzoned me, which I kind of expected.

Few days after that we met in a bar (we didn't have a date, we just happened to be in the same bar, she was with her friends and I was with mine, different tables) and as we both got drunk, she came to sit next to me in our table. Can't remember the details then, but what I remember clearly is that she ended sitting on my lap and I slowly dared to touch her belly. I didn't even notice when my friends left, but I know for fact that we were alone by the table. It was a table in the corner so we had a bit of privacy.

Over the time I fondled her bely and was more and more daring. She allowed me to unzip her jeans, touch her tiny titties (I dreamed about them all those years!) with my left hand and I slowly worked my way down her panties with my right hand. Her jeans were tight and I had to "earn" every inch, if you know what I mean.

To my surprise she was very hairy. I was so excited it can't even be described, but the best part was yet to come. She even allowed me to slip my right hand all the way down to her pussy, so I started to gently finger her. She was INCREDIBELY wet! I have no idea how long I fingered her, but eventually she started moaning calmly and she had amazing orgasm. I dated a few girls before her and I even had sex with one several times, but this was the first time ever I witnessed a female orgasm. I suspect it was thanks to her tight jeans that forcibly pushed the palm of my hand against her clit while I fingered her pussy, because I was not very skilled back then. Blind luck.

We then started dating, but she broke up with me about two months later. I was too young and stupid to keep a girl like her back then. I was pretty devastated and it took me years to actually forget about her.

Few years ago we met again on a school reunion party, and she was very friendly to me. Once again we were the last ones to stay at the table and we talked and talked long after midnight. I then accompanied her to her hotel (she actually booked a hotel so that she could attend the reunion party!) and when I said goodbye to her she asked if I want to kiss her. I kissed her lips with a small gentle kiss (not the french one with tongue) and left. We are both married with kids and it's better to leave this thing to history. But oh god! She must have been using the same kind of lipstick, or maybe its her lips, because with the taste of the kiss a lot of amazing memories came back to me.

And that's about it. Never seen her since. I had two amazing girlfriends since her, one of them is now my wife and mother of my kids, but this girl still... there is something about her that just drives me crazy.

If you enjoyed the story, please comment, I would be delighted to share the suffering that comes with amazing young love memories with you guys...
Old 02-25-2019, 01:59 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 131 Posts
Default Excellent!

Enjoyed this story very much. For me, at least, early experience memories are very powerful. Would love to read more from your explorations, including any path you might have gone down. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to d7uncan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 08:43 PM

Thanks I also enjoyed this story, your English is quite good btw, Good on you for honoring your marriage vows to.I have some memories too, however not as hot as yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to nimrodlepord For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s