Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2019, 10:46 PM

hoping for continued success for you in what sounds like a real hottie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mclellan83 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2019, 09:24 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default The Hippy SIL...

Great story - recall reading that last year, and is similar to this current developing situation. Though is slightly different in that it occured while Steve and his wife were together visiting the sister, vs when the the OP is visiting his GF's sister when his GF is not there...

The OP might want to think about where this is all heading with his GF's sister, and his GF for that matter. The sister obviously wants some male attention, and has found a willing, and apparently "safe" audience [what breathing male would not be willing?? ] Does she have ideas of taking things further, is she looking for a new partner to help with her kids and is she thinking her sister's BF might be a good catch, or is she just being flirty and casual about her nudity for some light fun in the here and now? Does the GF know about her sister's now pretty blatant exhibition and would the GF be OK knowing about the recent developments, or would she go ballistic? The OP said the sister had acted differently when his GF was there with him.

It could remain a fun little flashing game between the sister and the OP or it could evolve into something much more, but know I would have difficulty keeping it eyes only. Years ago had a GF who also had a younger sister, and though never saw her nude [though many DB and upskirt views] did have more than a few mutual close physical explorations under the guise of tickle "fights," sometimes right in front of my GF - she ignored our "horseplay" as it evolved from innocent to not so... The sister was a toned, DD cup cheerleader and my GF was a B, so the allure to touch, both high and low, was just too much. Nothing was ever said, at least by me, and it was never discussed. It remained our little game for years.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great story - recall reading that last year, and is similar to this current developing situation. Though is slightly different in that it occured while Steve and his wife were together visiting the sister, vs when the the OP is visiting his GF's sister when his GF is not there...

The OP might want to think about where this is all heading with his GF's sister, and his GF for that matter. The sister obviously wants some male attention, and has found a willing, and apparently "safe" audience [what breathing male would not be willing?? ] Does she have ideas of taking things further, is she looking for a new partner to help with her kids and is she thinking her sister's BF might be a good catch, or is she just being flirty and casual about her nudity for some light fun in the here and now? Does the GF know about her sister's now pretty blatant exhibition and would the GF be OK knowing about the recent developments, or would she go ballistic? The OP said the sister had acted differently when his GF was there with him.

It could remain a fun little flashing game between the sister and the OP or it could evolve into something much more, but know I would have difficulty keeping it eyes only. Years ago had a GF who also had a younger sister, and though never saw her nude [though many DB and upskirt views] did have more than a few mutual close physical explorations under the guise of tickle "fights," sometimes right in front of my GF - she ignored our "horseplay" as it evolved from innocent to not so... The sister was a toned, DD cup cheerleader and my GF was a B, so the allure to touch, both high and low, was just too much. Nothing was ever said, at least by me, and it was never discussed. It remained our little game for years.
I can't say that i have an "endgame" as such. Like most men, if there's an attractive woman I have that urge to want to see her naked.
However as far as my gf is concerned, I haven't told her about it. I know that she knows her sister is relaxed about nudity, as she's told me that they've seen each other naked. I always liked to picture that, however I once decided to ask her about her sisters body and she wouldn't answer, so maybe she wouldn't want me to know or see.
Then as for my gf's sister, I don't think she's interested in anything further. In my opinion she's enjoying the attention. She's been single a while, has kids and maybe doubts her attractiveness. She's seen that i have noticed how she looks, and i think she's enjoying that i like it
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bradbury42 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 03:06 AM

Thanked 5,450 Times in 286 Posts
Default Girlfriends sister

Now you have been in the bathroom when she is changing and in the bath you now have a free pass to enter the bathroom or bedroom any time she is either naked or getting changed.

Next time she is in the shower you should just walk in and start a conversation.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
Now you have been in the bathroom when she is changing and in the bath you now have a free pass to enter the bathroom or bedroom any time she is either naked or getting changed.

Next time she is in the shower you should just walk in and start a conversation.
That is true! However I wouldn't want to do it too often, in case she gets the wrong idea. As tempting as it is to see her amazing body, I need to be cool about it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bradbury42 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 09:06 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

Sounds lovely. Usually I am in the position of the gf, where I am casually naked for various reasons in front of people; I don't tell them to look away or leave. It's fun and liberating without anything to worry about. Everyone in my wife's family has seen me this way 100s of times. So, it's nice to hear about someone else acting this way.

Enjoy it, don't push anything. You will see her again. A lot. Don't ruin it!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 04:56 PM

Thanked 5,450 Times in 286 Posts
Default More?

Is there more of this story?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
Is there more of this story?
Thanks for asking 🙂 things have carried on in pretty much the same way. The first few times after seeing her. Just over a week later, she said to me "can i ask you something" i said "well yeah sure you can" and she asked "when you were in the bathroom when I had a bath, did you look at me" i admitted that I did, and she then said "did you think i look good? be honest I don't mind"
I didn't know what to say, so thought i should just be honest and said something like "yeah you look good, you've got a great body if I'm being honest. Why do you ask?" She said something about how after having kids she worries about how she looks and just wondered if she still looked good.
The next time i went over, she again asked if I'd talk with her while she was in the bath. This time though she stripped to her underwear while the bath was running, and was talking to me while I was trying not to stare at her!! Haha When she got in the bath she faced away from me, towards the bath and took off her underwear, letting me see her butt. However as she lowered herself into the water, she turned round and I could see everything. When she got out she let it all hang out. This time around she was completely shaved and looked incredible! I could feel myself getting hard, and I'm sure she noticed that!
That's all really. I'm sure she really likes the attention and enjoys my eyes on her body

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s