Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2019, 05:24 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfi View Post
There’s more to this story (and more pics) and I’ll continue if people are still interested.
I think I speak for us all when I say “please continue”!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfi View Post
Thank you guys so much for the interest. As much as I would love to post unedited pics, it's just not possible. Katie has to remain anonymous. However, I think these pics do a fair job of expressing the excitement of the moment even if they're obscured. I promise to post more pics as the story continues, if you like what you see. These pics are from South Beach, right before she took off her top.
Nice wife !
Love to see the pic where she drop her bra
Looks promising <3
The Following User Says Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 06:59 PM

Thanked 57,573 Times in 2,211 Posts

Illustrated stories are marvelous
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 12:10 PM

Great story! Lovely pics! Your wife is adorably sexy! Thanks for sharing the story and pics!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhitachi99 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 12:18 PM

Thanked 2,407 Times in 106 Posts

I vote you keep going with your story into the evening! thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to higeek2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 02:06 PM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 40 Posts
Default story goes into the next vacation

The night after our first nude beach experience, she posed for some pics back in the condo. I’m not going to post any of them at this time, but if there is interest, I might post a few when the story is finished. Now, more story:

We both wanted to go back to Miami the following year and we decided to stay a little further north (closer to Haulover Beach). It turned out that our vacation that year was only seven days and though it rained on two of those days, we made the most of it. We made four visits to the clothing-optional beach on four different days.

Our first visit to Haulover Beach during our second Miami vacation was kind of like a refresher course in nudism. It was a lot like our visit from the previous year. It wasn’t until our next visit that things got a little more interesting. Much to my delight, Katie started spreading her legs. She didn’t say a word about and I didn’t bring up; I just watched and tried to be inconspicuous as she let all the guys walking by have an amazing view of her shaved pussy. Many guys stopped right in front of her and pretended to look around the beach. Though the guys wore sunglasses and their eyes were hidden, I had no doubt that they were staring right at my wife’s pussy.

Katie loved it, I could hardly believe it. I can’t even explain how erotic it was for me. I figured my wife spreading her legs and relishing the attention would be the highlight of the summer… but things just kept getting better. When a guy approached and introduced himself to us, Katie left her legs open. He seemed like a nice guy and the three of us carried on a full conversation for quite a while… Katie’s legs open the whole time, her pretty pink c-u-n-t on display. When he told her how pretty she was, she actually spread her legs slightly wider. I was shocked.

I didn’t mention to Katie just how bold I thought her behavior was until we were back at the condo. She told me that she even kind of surprised herself. She never intended to put on such a show, but she got caught up the moment and started getting turned-on by the erotic nature of the experience. She said her only concern was how I would react. When she saw that I had no problem with her public display, she settled into the experience. Turns out my baby is an exhibitionist. Needless to say, we had incredible sex that night.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:30 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts

Great story, HOT pics!! She's gorgeous- and you found out she loves to show other men that sweet body!?! You're a very lucky man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 03:57 PM

Default more story

The next day at the beach, Katie built on the previous day’s momentum. When we first arrived, I asked her to pick out a spot to put our chairs. The spot she picked turned out to be right near the entrance. I thought it was a bit odd but realized her intent when she turned her chair around to face the entrance. She took off her clothes, reclined in her chair, spread her legs wide, and began to read her book. Now, the first thing new arrivals to the beach would see, would be my wife spread out and on display.

Unreal! Absolutely unbelievable! Katie was just lying there nude as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Guys would walk onto the beach and just stop as soon as they saw what was in front of them. Some would act as if they were looking around the beach, but others didn’t even try to pretend. I could even hear some guys making comments. I remember things like, “the beach looks great today” and “I picked the right day to come.” One guy even commented directly on her pussy to his friend, saying something like, “That's a pretty pussy… and she don’t seem to mind us looking at it.” Katie pretended to be oblivious the whole time and just kept reading her book.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:24 PM

She only stayed in that position, facing the entrance, for probably an hour or so before we moved closer to the water. The rest of the day proceeded like you might expect; lots of guys stopping nearby for a better look, Katie happy to show them what they wanted to see. Though a few guys stopped and made conversation, one in particular stood out. The dude was well-built and hung like a horse. He wore sunglasses, but it was obvious what he was looking at. Katie didn’t mind and seemed to do her share of staring as well. I don’t want to dwell on the size of his cock, but his limp dangling member was longer and thicker than mine even when it’s fully erect. I only mention it to try to explain the tiny bit of a sense of insecurity that began to creep in for me.

The guy was charismatic and made good conversation. Katie smiled the whole time we chatted and giggled a lot too… and yes, her legs were spread wide. The longer we talked, the more they flirted with each other. At one point, I wondered if he was going to fuck her right there on the beach. That’s an exaggeration; everyone was aware that fucking on the beach was strictly prohibited. My point is, I was more surprised by my wife’s behavior than his. However, his parting remark did catch me by surprise; he told Katie that she had an amazing body and that her pussy was very pretty. She simply flashed a sly smiled and said ‘thank you.’ He replied by saying that he was the one who should be thankful… because she had given him such a good view of her pussy.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:04 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

I was going to say I love her tits, but then I saw the latest photos you posted! Holy shit, dude! Hot woman...hot photos and hot story! You are indeed one very lucky man!

I hate to even say this, but be careful about how many pics you post in this section or a moderator will shut it down.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, exhibitionist, nude, nude beach, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005