Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2019, 03:24 PM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 40 Posts
Default My wife's beach adventures

I’ve considered telling my beach story here for quite some time, but one particular concern kept me from doing so. The events in my story are pretty low key and I’ve always wondered if other guys would even enjoy reading about them. However, I recently on saw posting by someone who had also had experiences of a mildly erotic nature. I thought that the posts were great even without any explicit sex. The mildly erotic experiences hold their own special appeal and so I’ve decided to post my story. You can be the judge of its worthiness.

To be clear, the experiences in my story are not mildly erotic to me… they are extremely erotic to me. However, they hold a special appeal because they involve my wife. If I were reading about these experiences happening to someone else, they wouldn’t be as exciting. Still, you may find my story enjoyable (and on the plus side, I have plenty of pics). It’s kinda long, so I will draw it out in a series of posts. Here’s the story:

My wife and I love the beach and try to get to one every opportunity we get. It was about six and half years ago when my wife and I took our first trip to Miami. It was a great vacation like vacations are supposed to be, but this one was the start of an ongoing adventure that I find very erotic.

About half way through a ten-day vacation on South Beach, my wife and I walked a little further south on the beach than we had on previous days. We were surprised to encounter a topless girl. Though I was aware that topless sunbathing was permitted on South Beach, I had forgot because we had spent a good deal of time on the beach and hadn’t seen it. The girl was young, probably 19 or 20, she had spectacular tits, and it was clear that most people in the area had noticed her. My wife made the comment that the topless girl must really be hungry for attention. I found the comment slightly strange because my wife had always had quite an appetite for attention herself.

By the time we finished our walk to the end of South Beach, we saw two more topless sunbathers, one of which was with a guy. I enjoyed the sight of the exposed ladies but didn’t think too much about it until we were back at the condo, later that night, when my wife brought it up again. She asked what my reaction would be if she took off her top at the beach. The idea of her going topless was extremely exciting to me and I told her so. She kind of snickered and I got the sense that she wasn’t asking because she was considering doing it, she just wanted to know if it was something that men accepted of their wives. Still, I couldn’t help but hope that maybe there was a chance that at some point in the future, her little B cup titties might make a public appearance.

Let me take a moment here to tell you about my wife. Her name is Katie and she is cute brunette with nice little tits and a wonderful ass. She has a bit of a wild streak and she’s been that way since before I ever met her. She’s sexually adventurous and loves attention from the opposite sex. We have a terrific marriage and I’ve always encouraged her to be herself and free the untamed side of personality. She’s not really as wild as I may have made it sound, but she knows how to have fun. Therefore, I didn’t really see the chance of her showing her tits on the beach to be beyond a possibility, but the comment she made about the first topless girl we saw made me think it was unlikely.

The next day on the beach started uneventfully, but that changed shortly after we returned to beach from eating lunch. I was reading, as I often do on the beach, when I first noticed that Katie had removed her bikini top without a word. She was just sitting on her towel with a smile, trying on her new-found freedom for size. I wanted to say ‘congratulations’ or ‘thanks’ or something, but I thought talking about it might spoil the mood. She knew that I had noticed her topless state and seemed glad not to have to discuss it at the moment, so I went back to reading without saying anything.

As people started to walk by, I could feel the level of my excitement rise. Guys certainly noticed Katie, and I was a little afraid that the attention might intimidate her. That was definitely not the case. She enjoyed being seen, guys liked looking, but I think that I probably got the biggest thrill from it. When she suggested that we take a walk, I was even more delighted. We walked for about 15 minutes. She proudly showed her little tits to everyone on the beach and I proudly held her hand.

This is just the beginning, but I’ll pause here and gauge the interest level. Thank you for reading!
Old 01-20-2019, 04:51 PM

I too find this very erotic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pippys For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 05:11 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Please keep posting!
The Following User Says Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 06:31 PM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Please continue the story, but do include pictures please!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 09:18 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts

Please continue. I love this type of event. Extremely thrilling.
The Following User Says Thank You to whizfold For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 09:25 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Farther north

if you had gone a few miles north you would have encountered Haulover Beach and your wife could have sunbathed completely nude with hundreds of guys checking her out...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 01:53 AM

After looking at these pics, there is one thing that I want to address... it's that Katie is wearing no wedding ring. I assure you that this is my wife, but she almost always takes off her rings before going to the beach.

More story to come very soon!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to freddyfi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 09:57 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default No worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfi View Post
After looking at these pics, there is one thing that I want to address... it's that Katie is wearing no wedding ring. I assure you that this is my wife, but she almost always takes off her rings before going to the beach.

More story to come very soon!
My wife does the same thing. Lots of women do. No sense losing a $4k ring to beachcombers!

She's a very sexy lady! I'm anxiously awaiting your next installment!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 05:10 PM

Default story continues

When we returned to the condo that evening, I told Katie that I was surprised, but pleased, by her behavior. She said it made her feel free. When I asked her if she noticed that lots of guys were enjoying the free look at her tits, she admitted that she did notice and that she kinda liked it.

I knew that there was a clothing-optional beach in the area, and I decided to mention it to her to gauge her reaction. When I asked her if she wanted to check it out, she didn’t exactly seem interested, but she didn’t say ‘no’ either. She said that she would think about it.

My initial desire to visit a nude beach was based on being treated to the sight of exposed women. I fancy myself to be a bit of a pussy connoisseur, so of course I would have loved spending a day looking at naked chicks. Until that evening when I was contemplating an actual visit, I didn’t realize that there would also be an added thrill of watching Katie show off her body.

However, it didn’t look like we were going there on this vacation because Katie hadn’t said anymore about it after saying she needed to think about it. I didn’t want to be pushy, so I waited until the night before our last day of vacation to bring it up again. She casually said it sounded like fun and that we could go if I wanted. She followed with a disappointing comment, however; if we went, she would be comfortable being topless, but she would leave her bikini bottom on.

Last edited by freddyfi; 01-21-2019 at 05:12 PM. Reason: forgot title
Old 01-21-2019, 05:13 PM

Default story continues more

So, as you probably guessed, we ended up heading to the clothing optional beach the next morning. I spent a little time researching it before we went. I found out that it was Haulover Beach and that it was about a 30-minute drive from where we were. We arrived fairly early in the morning and there weren’t a lot of people there. We both felt at ease instantly and any fears of the unknown were quickly replaced with a sense of freedom. We took a short walk, me in swimming trunks and Katie just wearing a bikini bottom. I got a nice look at a couple of naked ladies, but something else that I noticed was how well-endowed most of the men were. I’m sure my wife also noticed, and she seemed to enjoy the sights on the beach as much as I did.

Well, we were at Haulover for about 15 minutes before Katie surprised me by taking off her bikini bottom without saying a word. Though I was very excited that my wife was exposing her entire body, I suddenly felt a little self-conscious about having to remove my trunks. For any guys out there who might have similar concerns about not quite measuring up to other guys, let me say this; I was uncomfortable for about ten seconds… the freedom that you feel overrides any negative feelings and it doesn’t take long before you realize that nobody cares who has the smallest penis on the beach.

So, we ended up spending the entire day at Haulover and what an amazing day it was. As the day went on, more and more folks showed up and my wife got a great deal of attention from quite a few guys. She loved every minute of it. There were even a couple of guys who approached us and made conversation, trying to get a closer look I’m sure. Though Katie kept her legs closed, she was very outgoing with the guys and even seemed to engage in some mild flirting with one particular guy at times. When one guy complimented her body, I feared that it could make her a bit apprehensive, but nope! She simply smiled and thanked him for the compliment.

I finished off the day by snapping a few quick pics of my naked wife. It was a great ending to out first day on Haulover Beach. We were both turned-on by our nude beach experience and we had a wonderful evening. I fucked her before and after dinner. Our first visit to a nude beach had been a complete success and it was the perfect ending to our first Miami vacation.

There’s more to this story (and more pics) and I’ll continue if people are still interested.

Tags
beach, exhibitionist, nude, nude beach, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12