Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2019, 12:59 PM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default Hostel with a koreans

Past spring I went to Germany for a short vacation. I booked a bed in a hostel. The room was for 6 people with 3 bunk beds. When I arrived in late evening, there were two sleeping guys on one bunk bed. On the other bed there were one guy on the top and one girl on the bottom. They were around 20 yo and from Korea. I took the third bottom bed.
The girl was wearing a tight white T-shirt and a very short skirt that reach just below her bottom cheeks. She was laying on the bed, paying with her smartphone. Her legs were closed but she was on her side so I could see very clearly her ass covered by her white panties. I think she knew to be exposed but she didn't care too much.
I chatted a little bit with both the guy and the girl but their English was not good and they were busy on their phone. While we were talking the guy jumped down from the top bed, removed his trousers and changed his Tshirt. He was wearing a very not-sexy white undies and his bulge was quite flat (Asian stile). He gave good night with a hot kiss to the girl and went back to top bed giving his back to the room. He fell asleep in few mins. My bed was parallel and in front of the girl. I was organizing my stuff when the girl sit up and removed her bra from inside her Tshirt. She did it in a very natural way, like if she was in front of her sister. The tshirt was covering but the shape of her tits was clear and her nipples were pointing out the Tshirt. She put the bra on the floor next to her bed. Then she laid and she covered with her sheet. From under the sheet she managed to remove her skirt. This time she was a little bit less natural than before and she was taking care not to undress in front of me. She put the skirt on the floor near her bra and she went back to her phone.
Every one was sleeping so I prepared my self too. The boy had no problem to undress in the room so I did the same. I removed my tshirt and and my pants and I stayed just in my boxer in front of the girl. I'm not a model but I use to workout so my chest is wide and my abs are flat. I got the attention of the girl, she stopped to play with the phone and she was watching me. The situation turned me on and my semi-erection created a good bulge on my boxer. The girl was enjoying the view and she was smiling. I could not do more than this so I went to bed.
The summer were approaching and the temperature were hot. Moreover, 5 people in one room helped to rise more the temperature and the humidity so I lay on the bed without covering and I turn off the light. The curtains on the window were thin and a little open so the room was lighted by the moon and by a street light. After a while the girl kicked off the sheet revealing her panties to me. They were not sexy and a little over-sized but the fabric was a little transparent so on the ass I could see or imagine her ass crack.
The next morning the two guys on the first bed left very early in the morning so I woke up but I stay on my bed. When they left, the Korean guy moved from his bed to the bed with the girl. The girl was facing me and the boy was behind spooning her. They were not covered and thanks to the light coming from the window I could see he was caressing the girl. He started from the head and the shoulder and he reached her tits moving from shoulder to her belly. They were enjoying the cuddles and they thought I was sleeping but I were enjoying watching them. The the guy extended the path of his hands to reach the edge of her panties and then her pussy over her panties. She tried to stop him but she was not very convincing so guy went on and his hand went inside her panties. When she understand they were not stopping she took the sheet and she covered her bottom to hide what they were doing. They were very quite but I could see he was fingering her. She was holding her moaning but the expression of her face and her heavy breath was revealing she was enjoying till she had an orgasm. Then they rest on the bed and they fall asleep again.
In the morning, they wake up and they got ready for the day. The boy took a towel and asked me if he could use the shower or if I needed the bathroom. I told him I was fine and he went to shower. I don't know what changed from the evening before but this morning the girl was very relaxed to be in panties and tshirt in front of me. She was getting and putting clothes and other stuff in her bag and she bent many times with her ass pointing to me. Her ass was slim but very sexy. I was not able to see the shape of her pussy and her panties have a small bulge so I think she was not shaved. I had a confirmation of this when she bent exactly pointing me and I saw some hairs coming out from the edge of their panties near the pussy. I stay there as much time as possible and then I went out to have breakfast.
After a half an hour I went back to the room. The door of the bathroom was locked and there was no one in the room. I thought they were together inside but I could here nothing. I was chatting with my phone when the girl came out from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. The guy was not with her. I asked if she or her bf needed the shower again or if I could have a shower too. The girl explained me she was fine with the shower and her friend went to a congress so she had a day alone around the city. She blushed and she explained the guy is a very closed friend but not her bf. The girl was not very comfortable wearing only a towel but we were chatting and the atmosphere were very friendly so she get more relaxed. It was not my first time in the city so I gave her some suggestion and tips for the day. She took clean clothes from her bag but she didn't bend enough to let me see behind her towel. I just had a glimpse of her cheeks. I was taking as much time as possible chatting and undressing to see what she would have done. We were comfortable to were undies in front of each other and she enjoyed to watch me. So I wanted to push a little more and I asked if I could change there. I was wearing only my boxer and she didn't realize what I meant. Her face was puzzled but she said "no problem". With her ok I took off my boxer and was completely naked in front of her. She was sitting on her bed so my dick was to her eye level. She was more puzzled but she tried to act as normal as possible. We chatted a little more but I didn't understand if she was very comfortable and I was getting hard so I took my towel and went to shower.
I was very tempted to jacking off but I resisted and I was able to relax. I went back to the room after around 15 mins with a towel wrapped on my hips. With my delight the girl was still there and she was still wrapped in her towel. I took this as a signal that she wanted to see more. She was brushing her hair and she was messaging with her phone. I untied the towel and dried myself in front of her. She told me "You European are very relaxed about nudity". This is not true in my country but it is Germany so I told her I had no problem and I asked if she had. She told she enjoyed to see nude people but she is not very comfortable to be nude. I told I saw many tits and pussies and there was nothing special to see her too and I added I was sure she saw many cocks like mine. She blush and she told she saw some Asian cocks but my dick was the first European cock she saw in real life and... it is bigger than Asian ones. Than she added it was better for me to get dressed, so put boxer and tshirt and throw myself on my bed. We went on chatting about the city and about other topic, then I said she should get dressed too.
She stood up saying "Yes... and I should try European lifestyle" and she removed her towel. She stood in front of me just a second but it was enough to see that her tits were small and firm with small areola and pokey nipples. Her pubic hair was black and furry but she was trimmed on the top. She took her undies and she get fully dressed in few seconds. Then said goodbye and she left the room.

I shared the room with these guys for other two nights :-)
Old 03-28-2019, 05:38 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

And did anything happen over the next couple of nights? Did you manage to convince her to spend any more time nude in front of you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, enf, hostel, stranger

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005