uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2017, 06:14 AM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts
Default Client/colleague seeing your wife/gf nude - how did it happen and what did it lead to

I was wondering if a client or colleague (yours or your wife's) has seen her nude/semi nude or any state of undress? How did the nudity happen?

A senior client of my wife (let's call her P) saw her fully nude, recently, when we were on vacation - it led to us dipping our toes into couple swapping. We were in South Beach, staying at a very nice hotel that was right on the beach. I was looking forward to checking out hot women, and was also working on getting P to sunbathe topless (she had sunbathed topless on one prior vacation).

It took some prodding, but P finally decided to sunbathe topless, wearing a sexier bikini bottom as well . It was great, lounging on the beach, or our hotels beach chairs, checking out the hot women, with P lying next to me, with her boobs out for all the world to see

Things got interesting a couple of days after we arrived - while lounging on the beach, on our hotel's sun loungers, a man stopped right next to P and said hello! Didn't expect to meet you here! My sweet wife was lying on her back, with her boobs in full view when this happened. She immediately stood up and said hello. The man was introduced to me then as Antoine - he was a Frenchman who lived in London, and ran a business that had just entered the Indian market (we are from India). He was a client of P's firm, and P was working with him and his company on various things. From what I'd heard from P, he was an important client, who held the prospect of providing a fair bit of business on an on going basis. He was in his mid 50s, with greying hair, but in decent shape for a man that age (I am in my early 30s, and P has just turned 30). P has mentioned that he had flirted with her a bit, over the course of their association of the past few months - she had said that while a lot older, he was very charismatic (damn! wish I could be effortlessly charming like these French guys). With him was his wife Catherine, who was in her early to mid 40s, but very sexy looking. She was settling in for some topless sunbathing too - she didn't have big boobs - but she was in fabulous shape, and I certainly enjoyed checking her out. I could see that he was checking P out too - I didn't blame him, she was wearing only a sexy bikini bottom. Her nipples had stood a bit as well (mixture of nervousness/embarrassment and excitement I suppose). They happened to be staying at the same hotel as us.

Over the next few days, we got into a routine of sunbathing at the beach with them for at least some time every day - was happy to check Catherine out, and was equally happy for Antoine to see P. We got along quite well, and he was always very charming with P, and and flirted with her. While she had told me how mortified she was about being seen topless by him the first day we met them, and was very reluctant to hit the beach the next day, she got more comfortable with each passing day - his easy charm and flirting no doubt helped! She was also conscious of how important he was from a business perspective. I got along quite well with Catherine too, and flirted with her - was great to flirt with a sexy older woman, and see her half naked.

One afternoon, I was having a beer by the pool, when Antoine joined me. While chatting, he said I was a lucky guy, and complimented P's looks. I complimented Catherine in return, and we clinked glasses to having attractive wives. He then went on, saying he'd always thought P was pretty, while working with her, and was really happy to have seen her boobs - and said "sorry, but I haven't been able to help check her out all the time". I said it was fine, he could look all he wanted - and that I'd enjoyed seeing Catherine's boobs a lot too. He said Catherine had enjoyed my attention and my flirting, and she thought me cute as well - and she would be happy for me to see her nude as well. Of course, he followed by saying he'd love to see P nude too, and suggested we could go to the clothing optional beach at haulover. I told him I could try, but it was unlikely that P would agree. I told him how embarrassed she was after they met, and that it had taken her a few days to be fully ok with spending time with him topless - though his flirting had helped. He then suggested we have an early lunch in their suite the next day, as they had a private terrace with a hot tub.

We joined them for lunch - we started with drinks on the terrace. The terrace was great, large and quite private. It also had a hot tub on one side. They were great hosts, and the champagne was flowing. After we'd all had a delightful lunch, and a few glasses of champagne, Catherine suggested that we get into the hot tub. Neither P nor I had brought our swimwear, so P began to decline for that reason. Catherine brushed that off, saying you don't need a bikini in a hot tub. She then proceeded to remove her flimsy wrap dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tiny thong followed next. She was stark naked! Wow! She was gorgeous - tall, slim, tanned skin, boobs that were on the small side, but firm, a great ass, and a shaved pussy - I loved seeing her pussy lips. She headed for the hot tub, and asked who's joining her as she entered. Antoine then said we all would - and said it was only us there, and we were now good friends. He proceeded to undress as well. He was also tanned, and in decent shape for his age - I could see P looking at him as he undressed. For some reason, I felt relieved seeing he had a cock that seemed smaller than mine. As he headed into the tub, I turned to P and whispered that we should join them - it would now be rather rude to decline, and I didn't want to offend Antoine. I started undressing - I've never felt more conscious! I could feel Catherine's eyes on me!

Just as I was done undressing, my wife finally started undressing. She was obviously and understandably nervous, and so was slow with stripping herself - all the better - we were all watching her. After removing her jewelry, she removed her light summer dress. Her lacy bra followed. She was now only in thong panties. She hesitated a moment, and then finally took her panties off, stripping herself completely in front of a senior client! P has 32C boobs (32B for some brands) and has a shaved pussy - I could see Antoine relishing the view. We then joined them in the hot tub.

Plenty of drinking continued, while Antoine was at his charming and flirtatious best, to put P at ease. After some time (and more drinks), she was getting more comfortable. Catherine and I were enjoying flirting too. We were all at various points getting out of the tub, to fetch drinks or cheese etc - and didn't bother dressing while out of the tub - this became a nude afternoon! At one stage, Catherine took P out of the tub and suggested they sunbathe on the terrace. There were some day beds close to the hot tub - which gave both of us guys a great view of the naked girls as they sunbathed. Antoine and I clinked glasses and smiled knowingly to each other, as we enjoyed viewing each other's wives. As time went on, we increasingly began sitting next to, speaking more to each other's spouses - as though for the day, Antoine and P were a couple, and Catherine and I were a couple. What surprised me was how smooth and seamless that switch was.

At one stage, Antoine and P were sunbathing, while Catherine was with me in the tub. Antoine and P were seated such that they were out of earshot, when speaking at normal conversational volume. Catherine came close (but not too close) and told me she liked what she saw, and hoped I did too. I was of course very complimentary about what I'd seen . She surprised me by grabbing my cock under the water - and started stroking it gently! I whispered that my wife and her husband were just a few feet away. She winked and said they wouldn't realize - and that her husband wouldn't mind anyway - she had told him she might do this. I then realized that Antoine had maneuvered P so her back was to us. He was obviously flirting with P at that time, and while that kept my wife occupied, and gave Catherine and I some privacy, he was sitting very close to P, facing her, and he was doing things like taking her hands in his, and casually touching her shoulder, back, thighs during their conversation. Not that I could complain about him touching my wife a little like that, when his wife was holding my cock!

Catherine continued stroking me while we flirted, and we finally even kissed a little. I began feeling her boobs and squeezing her nipples, and then began fingering her pussy. She picked up the pace of stroking, and started talking dirty as well, as I continued to finger her. Soon, I was cumming! Wow! She gave me another light kiss and I continued fingering. I could see Antoine's hands roaming more and more - with P's upper thighs, and the sides of her thighs/side of her ass being touched. While I'm not sure if he realized Catherine was giving me a handjob at that time, I'm sure Antoine saw our quick kisses. We stopped our session when Antoine got up to get himself and P another drink - before Catherine could cum. P and Antoine then joined us in the tub again. I noticed P's nipples were erect, like Catherine's. Soon, I got out of the tub to get Catherine and me a refill of our drinks, and Catherine joined me (again felt as though we were the couple).

After I poured Catherine and my drinks, we went back to the terrace with our glasses, and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket so that we wouldn't need to run back to the bar in the room every time we needed a refill. When I got close to the tub, Catherine called me to the far end of the terrace, to show me something at the pool in our hotel. This took Catherine and I to the part of the terrace furthest from the hot tub. When we got there, Catherine smiled and said "you still owe me an orgasm mister, but we've had a bit of fun for now, it's time to give those two some privacy, no?" Wow. I hadn't thought of that . I furtively glanced at the tub, where P was sitting close, but not too close to Antoine- much like Catherine and I had sat. I could see a big smile on P's face - she was obviously enjoying herself and all the attention from Antoine. I thanked Catherine for the great handjob, And that I could get used to that and more . I told her I most definitely owed her an orgasm, and would oblige as soon as it was possible. I wondered aloud if my was stroking Antoine's cock right now, like Catherine did mine. Catherine laughed and said Antoine would love that. Catherine also said judging by how my wife seemed to be responding to his flirting, it was entirely possible that something was happening or would. Fair enough - handjob for a handjob I said. Catherine responded with a naughty smile - "fingering for fingering too?" I had to agree and say fair enough to that too - "no orgasm from fingering ...yet" I added with a smile.

Catherine and I continued chatting and flirting, thoroughly enjoying each other's company - we were drinking some more too! Playful pats and touches of various areas of each other's bodies kept happening- I especially enjoyed her ass. I was occasionally looking through the corner of my eye at the tub, though I was surprised by how less I looked - I thought in a situation like this I'd be fretting a lot, but I didn't feel the need to keep checking on the other "couple", as I was too busy with "my girl". Though when I did glance, I could see Antoine and P seemingly enjoying themselves too, with big smiles on both faces. I wondered if one, or both of them had orgasmed - Catherine and I had certainly given them time. I wondered if Antoine had also managed a few quick smooches with P. Again, I was surprised to feel ok with all that.

Before we headed back towards the tub, Catherine said she'd figure out when I could give her the orgasm I owed her. And then asked if I felt attracted enough to her to want to fuck her - my cock getting rock hard was answer enough! She gave a quick surreptitious tug to my cock and was pleased to see my reaction. She said that I could fuck her anytime - she'd look forward to it, and Antoine wouldn't mind. She also told me my cock was bigger (longer and thicker) than Antoine's.

We then went back to the day beds, where P and Antoine joined us for some sunbathing. Given the alcohol consumed, P was feeling drowsy, and dozed off. Once it was clear that P was asleep, Catherine smiled and said "you need to finish what you started, Mister". Antoine chuckled and apologized if he and P hadn't given us enough time, and that I should be a gentleman and do what Catherine wanted. We jumped into the tub, while Antoine turned away to give us privacy. I went town fingering Catherine's pussy and clit. Catherine enjoyed it, and was soon kissing me, with our tongues down each other's throats. I also took the chance to squeeze and kiss her boobs. She soon came, and once she'd steadied herself, we started sunbathing too.

A little later, P woke up. Soon, we dressed and took our leave, deciding that we'd had a fabulous time hanging out, and would do so the next day too. While leaving, the hugs between Antoine and P, and Catherine and I were again of the tender "couple" sort.

There's more to this trip, but this post is long enough already- I will follow with more in other posts!
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 08:46 AM

Default Good start to a story

wow, that is a really vivid description. With all the details, I could visualize the entire scene. Well done.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoomie9 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 01:35 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_cord View Post
I was wondering if a client or colleague (yours or your wife's) has seen her nude/semi nude or any state of undress? How did the nudity happen?
There's more to this trip, but this post is long enough already- I will follow with more in other posts!
very eager to hear the rest of this story.
great thankxx to you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 03:31 PM

Default Continuing on from the earlier post

Continuing the events from our holiday....

We'd both had a LOT to drink through the afternoon, and were quite buzzed as a result. Once we got back to our room, we both changed into pajamas and crashed, for a solid 3-4 hours . We woke up past 8pm, and we're both beginning to feel the after effects of the alcohol. Neither felt like heading out for dinner, so we ordered some light food to our room. Showers helped clear our heads a bit, though mine still felt like it was being hammered from the inside. Poor P has a much lower tolerance for alcohol and had it worse.

What made things worse for me (and I soon found out for P as well), was the waves of guilt that had started hitting me as the high of the afternoon wore off. I'd allowed another woman to give me a handjob, and had stuck my fingers up her pussy. I've never had any interest in cheating on P, or in seeing her cheat on me. I felt terrible, and felt I should've stopped things with Cat before they went too far. Another thing I guess which reinforced the couple switch that seemed to have happened that afternoon- I had taken to calling Catherine "Cat" - distinct from what Antoine called her - "Cathy" or "Cheri". Similarly, "P" is what Antoine called her - I call her something else. P had started calling Antoine "A" - Catherine didn't call him that. It was also me who undressed first for the hot tub, and told P it would be rude to not join Cat and Antoine in the tub, and that we shouldn't offend Antoine. I wasn't sure what had happened between P and Antoine either - and was fretting that if P never went beyond flirting, I was the one who'd crossed the line. P was also looking troubled, and was unusually quiet. I wondered whether it was because something had happened between her and Antoine, or if after the alcohol wore off, she began to realize something happened between Cat and I.

Finally, I couldn't bear it anymore, and broached the topic of the afternoon with P. I told her I needed to come clean with her about something from the afternoon, that involved Cat. She responded by saying I think I can guess where this is going, and that after I finished she had something to tell me involving Antoine. I started by saying I was very attracted to Cat - to which she said "yes, that's been very obvious over the last few days, and I don't blame you- she's sexy". Oh well, I guess I wasn't being discreet checking Cat out. She also said "I've felt increasingly attracted to A as the days have gone by too - he's very charismatic, and it's hard not to drawn to him". It was now my turn to say that this was very obvious too . I had to agree with her - Antoine was a charming son of gun, and I could see why P was attracted to him. At that point, we both knew the other had done things with Cat/Antoine. I told her very simply and honestly, that when she and Antoine were flirting on the day bed, Cat had grabbed my cock, and had begun stroking me. I said I should've stopped it, but just couldn't bring myself to. I told her Cat had stroked me until I came, and that while I'd been fingering Cat too, she and Antoine had interrupted our session- but that I'd finished the job when P had dozed off. I also told her I'd felt Cat up at various points that afternoon, and that I'd kissed her a bit too. I wanted to be totally honest with P - and I felt better having told her the truth.

It was now her turn to spill the beans. She admitted the alcohol, and Antoine's flirting got her more and more excited, and that as the afternoon progressed, he began to touch her in areas such as upper thigh, ass, etc. more and more. She said she'd figured that something could be happening between Cat and me when we were alone in the tub and P's back was facing us, given the way Cat and I were flirting. Once it her her and Antoine's turn in the tub, she said while she knew it was wrong, it also felt easy and natural at the time for Antoine to begin to feel her thighs below the water - and that it was a logical progression when his fingers moved to her pussy. She'd told him that Cat and I were close by, but he told her not to worry - "they're far enough to not hear us, and the way they are flirting and are lost in each other, they may as well be in another city". She realized this was true, and that it felt good to have Antoine finger her. She also said she and Antoine stole a quick kiss or three while this was going on. She said Antoine went to town with his hands on her pussy, and was massaging and squeezing her thighs and ass as well - well the guy was certainly making the most of his time with my wife! He brought her to the brink and then slowed down - making P urge him to finish. Eventually, P had an orgasm. She then returned the favor and gave him a handjob. She said it felt odd at first to hold a different cock, but she'd enjoyed making him come. She'd felt terribly guilty about what happened too.

Wow. Both P and I had got, and given handjobs to other people - while being a few feet away from each other! I should say again that neither of us has had any interest in swinging, nor in either indulging in sex with anyone else. We were surprised that things had gotten so far so fast. We talked things through about what we'd felt while things were happening, and how we felt knowing we'd both had sexual contact with others.

We realized we weren't mad at each other, and understood how the other person slid further down the slope, as both our experiences were very similar (except I was trying to set up situations for P to be nude / over detailed some situations in other posts). We also both realized we weren't interested in swinging or cuckolding or anything - while very tempted, at that stage we didn't want to rush into considering actually fucking Cat/Antoine. We realized that Cat and Antoine were clearly experienced at this sort of stuff, and had fairly expertly seduced us . We both admitted we didn't mind, and had enjoyed the afternoon- we were okay with what the other had done.

Then we talked about what next. One option was to not hang out with Cat/Antoine for the rest of our trip, and so avoid any temptation. We eventually ruled this out - after all, we had been willing participants in the afternoon's shenanigans. We also really liked hanging out with them otherwise- they were interesting and engaging companions. We also didn't want to offend Antoine, given that he was an important client for P - and as I noted, P's encounter with him would very likely help her at work - not a bad side effect of an afternoon of fun. The conversation then segued into what next? And what boundaries.

We realized that if we spent time with them, the odds were that some "fun" could happen. P said she found that she didn't have an issue with Cat giving me handjobs, and me returning the favor. I felt the same way - Antoine getting a handjob from P oddly didn't offend me, and as a gentleman , it was only right that he returned the favor. I guess it helped that they were both older than us (Antoine close to 25 years older than P, and Cat around 10-12 years older than me) - so it was easy to process our attraction for them. We were also on vacation, far from home. But, we decided that if things happen, we should be absolutely honest about it with each other. Also, if either of us got uncomfortable we'd bail out, no questions asked. We also decided that we weren't going to spend time alone with them - and could reassess this later if needed. We also were clear that we didn't want to fuck them as things stood - that would be too much, too soon. We also realized that this was something specific to Cat/Antoine - neither could envisage doing anything remotely like this with anyone else. I guess this French couple had worked some magic on us!

By now, we'd both relaxed and were in good moods. That allowed me to be a little practical as well. I suggested to P that whatever happened, or didn't happen for the rest of our trip, she should ensure that Antoine had positive feelings for her. So even if she had to stop him from anything, she should do it in a way to keep him onside. We also discussed that since she had flirted and had sexual contact with Antoine already, and would possibly have some more sexual contact (flirting more was a given) she should ensure she got some benefits business wise.

All this out of the way, the two of us were beginning to feel frisky . We went at each other and had a great love making session

There were a few more days to go in our holiday.....more on that later!!
Old 06-16-2017, 12:18 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Great story there and great outcome!

Mine was not so exciting. My wife and I were at a nudist resort; it was our first time. We were hanging out naked in the hottub; and just as we were exiting, a college buddy showed up and walked straight up to us. This was way before my wife had developed her nudist/exhibitionist streak; she got startled and hid behind me.

The funny thing about it: the guy was gay!

This little fact made my wife much more comfortable with the situation. As we chatted she came up from behind me and started chatting with him. He checked her out; and feeling safe she let him do it, smilingly as a matter of fact. This was her first time interacting completely naked with another man; a groundbreaking event of sorts for her. She realized she could be completely naked in front of someone she knew and be totally open about it.

After the chat he took off to go cruise for naked dudes. Nothing else happened; thankfully since I'm not into the "bi" stuff lol!!!
Old 06-17-2017, 01:48 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Great story line so far @rip_cord. Hope you continue with more from this encounter.

Our story in this area is not as elaborate but is still hot to recall. It actually happened many years before our entry into the lifestyle or our identification as nudists.

A gentleman I worked with/for (he was three ranks over me at the time) had married a younger woman as his second wife and had a child that was the same age as our oldest. The kids went to the same school and were friends. My indirect supervisor had invited us over to their home one weekend that was out in the countryside so that the kids could play and we (the adults) would bbq and have a few cold ones. The kids did not like the pool and chose to be inside watching sponge bob and other cartoons as both us couples hung out by the pool.

It was a very hot sweltering August day with high humidity and we decided to all get into the pool. I borrowed a pair of my co-workers/bosses shorts and my wife wore a very skimpy bikini that belonged to his wife. It started out with us just floating around talking and drinking but there was an obvious sexual dynamic happening as time continued. At some point with some horseplay my wife's bikini top and bottom had come off of her leaving her fully naked in the pool with us. She was embarrassed and got out with my Captain saying he would take care of it and for his wife and I to stay outside and they would be right out. After about 30 minutes the other wife and I ventured inside to find our spouses and they were in a bedroom with the door locked. Once they knew we were outside they both got some clothes on and came out all disheveled and my wife's hair a mess.

They both insisted they had been sitting talking and that there had been some touching and heavy kissing but nothing outside that.

It was about 10 years later when I brought it up to my wife and she admitted she and my Captain had fucked that day. She said it never happened again and was a once in a lifetime event.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 06-17-2017, 09:32 AM

Default Continuing the story of our holiday - the next day

After having sex, P and I soon were fast asleep. We woke up the next morning, feeling sober, and with our hormones having come back to normal - we both admitted to having thought about Cat/Antoine while we fucked the previous night . We discussed things once again. The first thing we were clear on was that neither of us at this stage were ok with the other fucking Cat/Antoine - which wasn't a problem, as, tempting as it was, neither P nor I were actually willing to go all the way to fucking them. We did acknowledge that some fooling around, like handjobs, kissing, fondling would possibly happen- which we'd be okay with, but would be honest with each other, and keep each other appraised about what was happening. And of course, should either ask for it, all of this would stop immediately.

After breakfast, we hit the beach. P was topless, and I teased her, asking if she wanted to go to a nude beach, given that she'd sunbathed nude yesterday - she teased me back saying "I'll happily sunbathe nude, if you take me to a private beach, and get Antoine there" . A little later, Cat and Antoine arrived, and found us. While they started with day beds adjacent to ours, fairly soon, once we'd taken a quick dip in the water, we ended up with P and I sandwiching the two of them with Cat next me, and Antoine next to P. The patten was then set - when it came to taking a dip in the sea, or taking a walk on the beach, P and Antoine were partners, and Cat and I were partners. While frolicking in the water, Cat and I took the chance to grab at each other's crotches, and I played around with her boobs when we were in deep enough water (she was also topless). From the looks on their faces, and how erect P's nipples were when they emerged from the water, Antoine and P had obviously done the same. While whisking P off for a walk on the beach, Antoine had his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him, after just a few steps. I saw my topless wife, in a fairly sexy bikini bottom, walking away with Antoine - anyone watching them would've thought they were a couple- hell, they looked that way to me too! Thankfully I had Cat to occupy my mind , and this was a good time to put sunblock all over her . The walks were basically a way for each "couple" to be out of sight, to kiss as they pleased - Cat and I did this, and I would find out later, so did P and Antoine- P told me later that kissing Antoine in public on the beach, while she was topless turned her on a lot, for some reason.

Cat had through the morning told me how she wanted to have me nude again, and how she wanted to go to town on my cock, and how she'd loved my fingering her pussy. As I thought about it later, I realized she was trying to probe me, to find out how far I (and by extension P) would be willing to go with all this - it wasn't spoken openly yet, but we all knew all of us were fully aware about what the others did the previous day. I learnt later from P that Antoine had similarly probed her - they were obviously working in tandem in seducing us, and didn't want to come on too strong too fast. Hence, after we'd had lunch, they suggested we head to their suite to use the hot tub. After showering, we joined them in their suite for another nude afternoon - I won't go into details, as the afternoon was similar to the prior day - we all got 2 handjobs though (except Antoine, who obviously couldn't perform multiple times in a short span due to his age). There was plenty of kissing too. That night, P and I have detailed accounts of our day to each other, and admitted that such sexual contact would continue through our holiday. What this afternoon basically did, was make sure the prior day wasn't a one-off, and that following days would have sexual contact as well - mission accomplished, from Cat and Antoine's point of view, no doubt .

This day's account probably seems tame - but it did set the stage for more on the following days - P and I had plenty more fun in store for us! Stay tuned!
Old 06-19-2017, 08:11 AM

Default Holiday continued

After 2 days of nude fun, and giving and receiving handjobs from Cat and Antoine, P and I realized at least that much would continue happening for the rest of the trip. We met Cat and Antoine for an early lunch at a restaurant in the Lincoln Road shopping area. After lunch and a few drinks (there were always a few drinks when Cat and Antoine were with us!), we began walking around the shops, stepping into one from time to time. At one stage, Cat wanted to drink some water. I stepped into a coffee shop to pick up a bottle of drinking water. By the time I stepped out, I saw only Cat waiting there. I asked about P and Antoine - she pointed down the road, and I saw P walking with Antoine in the distance, with his arm around her waist. I started after them to catch up, when Cat smiled and pulled me back. She said that we should let them do their window shopping, while we did ours. I realized Cat and Antoine had struck again, making sure the two "couples" could be alone .

I got over my uneasiness about P waltzing off with Antoine fairly soon, thanks to Cat and her flirting. It was nice to be alone with "my girl" in a non sexual setting, walking around hand in hand, kissing - I really enjoyed myself. As did P, on her jaunt with Antoine. She also got to discuss some business with Antoine, to ensure that an added bonus of all this was a boost at work.

We had decided to meet later in the day, to have sundowner drinks at Cat and Antoine's suite and then dinner. When we got there, Cat and Antoine were already nude, having got a head start in the hot tub, and P and I jumped in too . Soon, as usual, the "couples" found some or other reason to be separate, with P and Antoine towards one end of the terrace, and Cat and I in the hot tub. She was teasing me, grabbing and gently stroking my cock, and kissing me too, but not going further. I suggested that now was a good time for a handjob, but she smiled and declined, and teased me for being so horny. She also said just handjobs would be boring. While they stood at the other end of the terrace, I could see Antoine holding and caressing P's ass - something I realized he had been doing a lot of, over the past few days. It still felt strange to see another guy squeezing P's ass (her ass has been squeezed by others when we've been married - though that was a very different situation, which I've detailed in another thread) while another woman stroked me.

A little later, while we were all refilling our glasses (so much alcohol!) Antoine told P he wanted to run through some work related documents that his office had sent through that afternoon. He had very conveniently set up his laptop on the desk in the bedroom, rather than the bigger study table in the living room of the suite . I watched as my sweet, nude P strolled off into a bedroom with this charming Frenchman. However this meant that Cat and I had the run of the terrace, and could fool around on the day beds . Cat had me on one of the loungers very soon (she was on top), and we were kissing rather passionately. She was kissing my neck, chest, nipples, and was gently tugging my cock every now and again, getting me really turned on. I also took the chance to kiss and suck on her boobs and nipples, something I'd wanted to go crazy doing from the moment I saw her boobs - Cat didn't have large boobs (a smaller B is my guess) - but they were awfully sexy.

While I'd lost track of my surroundings for a while, I suddenly remembered that our spouses were not far, and could surprise us at any time. Cat told me "Don't worry, what do you think Antoine took P into the bedroom for? Surely not only to look at a document? . Come see". The bedroom also opened up onto the terrace - while the curtains were drawn, at one edge, there was an opening through which we could look into the bedroom quite discretely. I looked in with my heart pounding, and saw P standing slightly bent, over the desk, leaning and looking at the laptop screen, while Antoine was seated in the chair, and as was his habit, was caressing my wife's ass - except now in addition to feeling her ass, he was fingering her pussy, which was exposed from the back. It was quite surreal, seeing this guy putting his fingers into P's sweet pussy- a pussy which only I had touched that way sine we'd gotten together. She was obviously liking what he was doing. He then pulled her down, and had her sitting in his lap, as they continued "working" . He then began fingering her from the front, and grabbing her boobs as well. They were also kissing sweetly. I suppose I was staring at the scene slack jawed!

I was brought back to my senses my Cat, who had moved herself a bit ahead of me, and was grinding her ass against my cock . She has a fantastic toned ass, and it got me even harder than I was a few minutes earlier. We left those two lovebirds to their devices, and got busy ourselves. I went to work on fingering Cat, while kissing her and sucking on her boobs - her nipples were erect and quite large - big bullet like nipples on not too large boobs - quite sexy to me! I soon had more than one finger inside her, going quite deep. I was also massaging her clit with my thumb at the same time - and was quite proud to have her cumming quite hard, soon . I expected her to jerk me off, but she seemed reluctant to do the same - she wanted to suck on my cock! Before I realized what she was up to, she had gone from kissing my chest, to kissing my balls, and the shaft of my cock. Wow! Felt great, and it was a great sight to have her mouth at my cock. She started licking up and down my shaft - I hated myself, but decided to stop her for the moment. I didn't want to do something P may not approve of. We decided to refill our glasses, and Cat called out to Antoine and P to ask if they needed refills too.

We all were out chatting, and on the pretext of taking a pee, went into the living room, signaling P to join me. I told her Cat wanted more to happen tonight, and I was very tempted - but didn't want to do anything without discussing with her first. P laughed and said the tag team continues to work in tandem - she said I assume "more" means oral sex? I was surprised - but she said that while fooling around, Sitting in Antoine's lap and kissing/fingering, he'd asked her to stand to better finger her. He'd also sucked on her breasts while doing this - I had mixed feelings hearing what my darling wife had been up to! P said that suddenly, Antoine went from sucking her boobs to kissing down her stomach, and started kissing and licking her pussy. She'd stopped him too, but admitted that it felt "electric" when his tongue was on her pussy. We both realized that this was happening, and said go ahead to each other!

Soon P and Antoine went back in to finalize their "document ", while Cat and I continued where we left off. Cat was obviously an expert cock sucker - her tongue had a life of its own! She could have probably had me cuming with just her tongue on the head of my cock while my cock was a reasonable bit bigger than Antoine's, it is by no means anything more than average - at around 5.75 inches in length, and average girth (Cat said Antoine was a under 5 inches). As a result, it was easy for Cat to take all of me in that heavenly mouth. Her skills, and my pent up sexual energy (I'd been dreaming of a blowjob from her!) had me spurting a copious amount of semen quite soon - which Cat very admirably managed to take almost all of in her mouth. The image of her with my cum in her mouth, some of it streaking down to her chin is unforgettable. In a further surprise, she slurped and swallowed it . I was literally in heaven. As we both calmed down, Cat dragged me to take a peak at what was happening in the room - we saw Antoine sprawled out like a king on the bed, with my darling P sucking on his cock. P is fairly skilled at sucking cock too, and Antoine was obviously getting the full benefit. P was able to take all of his cock into her mouth easily - quite a sight, seeing your wife with another man's cock in her mouth. I wanted to get back and eat Cat's pussy, but she wanted to watch. We saw Antoine cum - P isn't much of a swallower (she's occasionally swallowed mine, and she says no one else's). She allowed Antoine to cum in her mouth, but didn't swallow, spitting it out into a towel instead. I now had the sight of my wife with another man's cum in her mouth as well.

I dragged Cat back, as I was chomping at the bit to go down on her. For a woman in her 40's, she was in super shape (would have seemed mid 30's at most) and her pussy was looking great. I was a man possessed, as I worked on her clit, and got my tongue into her pussy - and had her cumming again. I've rarely enjoyed eating a woman out more. I kept going after she came, until she asked for a break. I teased her about keeping up with a younger guy - she warned me to watch myself, as she would otherwise expect an all night fucking . I realized Cat enjoyed watching Antoine, as she dragged me back to the spy on the bedroom - to watch Antoine eating P's pussy. While I was not terribly interested in watching too long, I did have to admit that Antoine was skilled, and that P was in luck. I eventually dragged Cat back to continue eating that pussy, which I told her I wanted to take back home with me . By now, I was hard again, and Cat obliged by sucking me again. Since I'd already cum once, I was able to last a lot longer, and really enjoy Cat's cock sucking skills. I finally came in her mouth, and this time she had no problem in getting it all and swallowing it all.

Soon after, P and Antoine appeared (I later learnt that they had to wait for some time in the living room while we finished . We were all quiet buzzed, and rather tired, so decided to call it a night, and order food up to our respective rooms.

We discussed what had happened that evening once back in our room. Antoine, unlike me wasn't able to go for multiple rounds - this benefited P, as that meant Antoine spent a lot of time eating her pussy, and she did have a couple of orgasms. She did say he was very skilled, and it felt incredible when he was eating her, and from what I'd seen, i had to agree, and say that she was a very lucky girl - and that she may as well enjoy his skills some more. She teased me saying that she fully intended to do that . She also joked about Antoine's penis size. I don't know how true, but Indians are apparently supposed to be on the smaller size in the cock department - all of P's other lovers have actually been smaller (to vetting degrees) than me. She joked that her luck had been balanced out by Antoine's cock being smaller, and in her mind, in such a scenario, she had imagined the guy she'd fool around with would be at least as big or bigger than me. I teased her and called her a size queen, and she teased me back saying I was relieved that Antoine was smaller. We both joked about how our oral sex skills probably didn't match up to Antoine or Cat, and we should actually take tips from them . We then crashed for the night, wondering what the remaining part of our holiday would bring.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:10 AM

Default The inevitable conclusion

P and I were both quite intoxicated with our experience having oral sex with Cat and Antoine, and I had expected that more of the same would happen again. Cat had of course been sweet talking me the previous evening, telling me how much she wanted to fuck me, and how she needed to feel my bigger cock in her (words I've never really heard before . She obviously knew which buttons to push). I was very, very tempted, and honestly did want to fuck her - but didn't know how to broach such a subject with P.

P beat me to the punch, however. She quite simply and honestly told me that Antoine had through the course of the previous evening told her how much he wanted to fuck her - and honestly, given her attraction to him, and the obvious business prospects that were dangled before her while they "worked" on the documents the previous evening, she was very amenable to being fucked by him. Wow. Even though we both knew that things could come to this, it was still a jolt to actually hear my wife say she wanted to be fucked by another man. What also struck me was that while I was driven by lust for Cat alone, in her own lust, P hadn't lost sight of any potential advantage at work. Antoine had also correctly gauged how to push P along into thinking about fucking him. P also joked and massaged my ego, saying I would end up fucking Cat a lot more than Antoine would fuck P, if our ability to keep getting hard was any comparison.

Antoine and Cat had gone all out for the day. They surprised us, saying they'd hired a small yacht for the day! It wasn't a huge yacht, but wasn't small either - it had a main deck with inside and outside areas, along with a cabin, with 2 cabins on an upper deck. The roof was an open deck, with enough space to sunbathe there too. The girls were excited to sunbathe once we were moored a short distance from the coast. Cat stripped completely, deciding to sunbathe nude - I was pleasantly surprised when P did the same. While the 4 of us had been nude around each other these past few days, it was in a private setting. Here, it was on a yacht which had staff on board - P was openly nude, and all the 2 staff members got to see her that way - an added bonus. The girls were on the topmost deck, while Antoine and I were still on the main deck. At this stage, Cat got the staff up to help apply the sunblock - for her and P! This became a routine throughout the day - even when we were on the same deck - was fun to see P lounging around nude with men other than Antoine around, and even get oiled up by them.

After some time, the girls decided to shower, which was the signal that we were heading off with "our respective girls" into the bedrooms. Antoine and I shook hands before we entered our rooms (quite odd to shake the hand of the man who's about to fuck your wife!).

Cat was all over me once the door was closed . She completely took charge to begin with, and almost seemed possessed! . We skipped foreplay almost completely, and just couldn't wait to fuck. I had my condom on, and Cat was on top, lowering herself onto my cock. Man! She was still quite tight, and knew how to work my cock while she was on top. It was a fairly mad and intense session, with both of us going as hard as we could - it had me coming within minutes! I then went to work eating Cat, and had her orgasming in a little while. This gave me enough time to be ready for round 2 - we took our time in this session, with Cat happy to try different positions. I particularly loved a slow rhythm face to face . I was able to last long enough to make her come first, and then came myself, while fucking her from behind. My mind did wander to what was happening in the other room a couple of times, wondering about how much Antoine would fuck P.

We met up for lunch, and P sure did have a satisfied smile on her face! We retired back to the room post lunch, and Cat was quite frankly insatiable. She did say that she was happy to have a younger partner- as Antoine couldn't quite keep up with her libido . I managed one round of fuckng in the afternoon, and barely managed another right before we left in the evening - was safe to say I was drained .

Once we were back in our hotel, I asked P how she liked being fucked by Antoine- she did enjoy it, especially as it was different from our own sex together. It wasn't as energetic, obviously, but Antoine did know how to pace himself, apparently, and was quite quick to pick up what P liked. He did however manage to fuck P only twice - though made up for it by eating her out endlessly, as she put it. Both of us were tired, and I was especially drained, and in no shape to have more sex, for at least a day or two! P and I settled for cuddles and kissing- which felt ambit strange, knowing that just a short while previously, P was being fucked by another guy. Our trip was ending in a day and a half, and we didn't get a chance to do more with Cat and Antoine, apart from some making out etc.

Neither of us expected any of this to happen, and just went with the flow - I guess it was easier to, given we were on holiday, and Cat and Antoine worked very well in tandem to seduce us. We did decide that we weren't interested in becoming swingers - and would only consider doing this again with Cat and Antoine. P teased me, saying I'd done a lot more fucking than her - and I teased her back, saying Antoine would be in India for work sooner rather than later, and she'd have plenty of opportunity to score more than me - she got serious and said she'd only fuck him when he brought Cat along. She also wanted to ensure Antoine helped her at work, before she got into bed with him again

Cutting to the present, Antoine has asked for P to be his primary point person at P's firm, and is likely to send more business her way -this is going to help P with a promotion soon. The founder of P's firm (a woman) seems to have realized that Antoine has a thing for P, and has also been encouraging P to flirt with him, and meet him for after work dinners, to help gain business . Cat does occasionally send me naughty messages, and has been talking of visiting India soon
Old 06-21-2017, 11:27 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

A number of my wife's colleagues have seen her in various states of undress and even fucked her. She used to get around a bit. Since we are in the same field, her colleagues could be considered my colleagues. I have posted a lot of the stories, so I won't repost. But it happens quite a bit.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d