photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-16-2018, 06:27 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We did not get out of bed till well after noon. I had to rest. My wife woke up still aroused. I had another sex session then back to sleep.

We went out again. This time cold and windy. She wore the same clothes except her sweatshirt instead of the blouse. We were eating at a restaurant and we both decided not to drink because of hangovers. I told my wife something I've read about and wanted to do. I actually read it on occ. She asked what. Exposed in a window. She laughed and said ok she was good with that. I said I tried during sex last night and no one was on the streets much less looking at her against the window naked. She again laughed and said she was looking also saw no one.

So here we are talking about how to accomplish this. After our late afternoon meal we are back in the room discussing. The room we have is nothing special. We're stuck on the first floor. So elevator, push 1. You there. Our view out the window is a side street. Stand on top of a car and you can see in the window. So we are discussing as we watch put our window. My wife said after dark we may have a better idea.

After dark we walked to a different restaurant. When we passed the side street my wife asked which room was ours. I guessed. The lights were on and curtains open on another room so we walked down. On the sidewalk nothing. Walk in the side street you can see in the room a little. Walk on the opposite sidewalk you can see in the room straight to the entry door. So if you stand anywhere in front of the bed to the door you are visable. So we go in. My wife suggested I bring my truck and park opposite on the side street. I head to the garage and get my truck, call her. She stands in the window waving. I pull in behind a car almost directly across. She steps back and lifts her shirt flashing me her braless tits. I can see them Plain as day looking into the bright room.

We talked on the phone. She said to call he if anyone walks down the side street. Now I am sitting in a lifted truck bored out my ass. My wife is in the room naked wrapped in a towel watching a movie. Several people walked past on the sidewalk by the room so I did not call. I made several calls as people walked down the opposite side but no one checked the window. I called and told her to turn off the main light and I would call and tell her when hoping that the sudden light would attract someone. Nope. We had many non attempts. It was frustrating. I bet I smoked a pack of cigarettes in that hour.

Skip forward. We are actually laughing at each other with ideas. Now my last idea. Turn the light on and pass by the window then pass again back to the mirror by the television. First attempt no. Second attempt no. I was ready to quit. I see two figures turn walking towards me on the opposite sidewalk. I call. My wife is laughing at us. I wait and tell her as they pass the hood of my truck. It's dark, no lights on the side street. The light popped on and I see her walk to the window and turn. Both stop by the car in front of me facing the hotel. She passes again wrapped in a towel. She has the phone to her ear and I said you have an audience. She put me on speaker and laid the phone down.

I watch one man jokingly punch the other in the arm. Relay this. She said well here goes. She removed the towel. We have a perfect side view of her naked. I can even make out the erect nipple in the bright light. Both men at leaning on the car. From the clothes they are wearing and the plastic bag each is carrying I would guess they are two homeless black men. I relay this to my wife. She said we now I feel sorry for them. She spends a good five minutes faking applying lotion and giving us great full frontal, full back a side views. I finally tell her to walk to the window. Pause looking out then close the blinds. She did and I almost lost a nut looking at the men looking across at a full nude frontal of my wife. I mean we had a clear view of her smooth slit and tits for a good ten seconds.

I relayed all to my wife. I asked if she wanted to stop. She said not unless I want to. We stayed. After several more failed attempts all the windows were dark. I see three figures turn down towards me. They are playing and pushing each other looked like trying to push them into the piles of unsalted ice. I call my wife and tell her it looks like the young guys are approaching. She asked kids or what I had no clue so I said looks like early twenty maybe. So as they pass my hood the light popped on and she is walking towards the window again wrapped in a towel. The first two missed this but the last guy didn't. I actually heard him shout at the first two to come back, he was a white lady in a towel walk by. Just then she returned, walking past the window and to the mirror.

She still has the phone to her ear and asked if they stopped. I said you have an audience of three. She put the phone on speaker and said here goes.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 06:29 PM

I will see what if any picture she may allow tonight
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 01:50 PM

Thanks for keeping the thread alive. I look forward to your posts.
Make sure to thank your wife for being such a good sport.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:24 PM

Did not get home till late. After posting of our weekend, as we were in bed we started talking about the Saturday hotel experience. My wife uses the word silly to describe our attempts at "accidental" exposure. She said we were like two silly school kids. She admitted that she kept trying just to see how long I was willing to sit in my truck. Truthfully, if she would have said to come in after the whatever number failed attempt I would have been happy. Looking back, i did get a different perspective by being outside and a unique experience.

She did say she did not mind it at all and would do it again. I said yes but in better weather. From what I could tell the majority of the people using that side street were locals or nearby residents. I saw very few what looked to be businessmen or tourist. I assume the locals use that side street as a shortcut to the main attractions.

I think I stopped at the minute I had the second group stop. Again the guy that was somewhat behind the other two saw her walk past the window after she turned on the lights. He was just in front of my truck door. He had to shout at the first two so I had no problem hearing him. As they stopped and looked at him he said, there's a white lady wearing a towel in that room. They are gathering by the car in front of me when she walks by asking if anyone stopped. She had their attention all three lined by the door of the car. I said yes, you have an audience of three. She put the phone on speaker and laid it down and said here goes.

This time she unwrapped the towel and rewrapped it around her waist. We have a side view of her brushing her hair in front of a mirror. The three guys are excited. I can not hear what they are saying but they are jokingly pushing each other. Soon all three have their phones out. Video or pictures i dont know. I screwed up and said, all three have phones out. She said, shit. She stands and replaces the towel and turns off the lights. In the light of the television and lamps I see her get the phone and cross to the bed. She asked if they were gone. I said no. They waited a good five minutes in the cold before moving on.

I called her back as I'm warming up again. I asked if she was done. She said she did not want her naked self posted on the internet. I said all they could see was a little nipple and side tit no face. I again ask if she was done. It's been several hours. She said no, but I say something if a phone come out. She asked about the first two. I told her no phone.

We talked some just laughing at the situations. She said if she can stop one more soon we can call it a night. I was just letting her call the shots. It is still early as the night goes. I know it was around nine. Several, several more failed attempts. Either walking next to the hotel under the windows or just head down headed straight ahead. Finally a single figure is slowly walking down the street. He is in the street next to cars parked on the side I'm parked. I let my wife know. I said I doubt he even knows there's a building much less windows across the street. As he approached, a car was slowly drove by. I actually got a good look at him in the lights. Definitely a local. Not carrying anything. Looks like he just got off work or heading to work. Wearing a dark blue uniform, black jacket, glasses and a knit hat with dreadlocks to his shoulders.

I relayed this to my wife. She asked how long she had, i said less than a minute, she said she was going to change her routine. Seconds later she said im back. He was just behind my truck. As he passed my truck I told my wife. She turned on the light. I can not emphasize how bright the one window looked. He looked over at the same time my wife approached the window with her toiletries bag she is still wrapped in a towel with wet blonde hair. She stands sideways to the window. Phone to ear and places the bag on the table by the window. I said well he stopped in front of my truck looking. She giggled and said ok. She walks back to the mirror. She asked if he had a phone out. I said no, he is facing the window, hands in his pockets looking.

She put the phone on speaker and set it down. He walks up to the riders side of the car looks left and right and leans back against the door facing the window. Now my wife removes the towel and starts drying her hair with the towel. He hasn't moved. We are watching her tits bounce left and right from a side view. As she continued she would turn slightly from the waist giving us a view of both tits bouncing to her drying motions. She did this for several minutes. As she was finishing she asked about a phone. I had got so into watching I forgot him. I look and he has not moved. Hands in the jacket pockets just watching. I said no phone he's just watching. So far we have had several views of a single tit, several views of both and a lot of side view of her nude.

Now she turns facing the door back to us giving a great view of her naked back and ass. Again I love to see her standing from behind, she has that perfect space/gap between her thighs. She opens her stance and bends down from the hip. Not that we can see details but definitely see that smooth pussy and her tits hanging as she stays bent wrapping her hair. I look and he has stepped forward a couple of steps. I thought, crap he is getting a closer look than me. She stood up and asked how was that and was he still there. I said it was fantastic. I said you made him walk forward about six feet for a closer look. She asked about a phone. I said hands still in jacket pockets. She giggled again.

She turns and walks over towards the window. We get a full frontal and shimmying tits as she did this. She turns and takes something out of the bag. She turns and walks away. We can not see her. She said did he leave yet. I looked. He is propped on the car again. I said no he is waiting to see. She said good. She did not ask about a phone. We see her turn and walk back to the bag. She does not turn sideways. She is facing the window looking left hand in the bag. She stands there what seemed like forever. We had a perfect full frontal. I still have that smooth pussy view in my mind. She eventually retrieves something. She pulls a chair to her and sits. I say what are you doing. She said painting my nails. She asked what we can see I said tits. She said good. I was bored watching her. I started watching the guy. She was sitting quartered to the window. Great view of both tits but she was really just painting her fingernails.

I started watching the guy, he is leaning on the door casually watching. I thought he would get bored or cold and leave. He just stood there. When she swapped to her toes she put her foot on the table. Her leg would block the view of that tit when she would lean forward to paint. The other was completely visable. When she leaned back both visable. I say this because she is really sitting only two or three feet from the window visable from the waist up. As she leaned in to paint he would take a step forward. He ended up a little over half way across the street looking at her. My wife spoke up. She said as she was leaning back, is that the guy in the middle of the street. I said yes, I guess he is getting a closer look. She said, looks that way.

She completes her nails. He is still standing in the street. I say he's still in the street. She is shaking her hands like drying her nails looking out the window. He is not moving. She said I see. She stands facing the window looking at her toes. She turns and walks back to the mirror removes the towel and starts brushing her hair. He had moved back to the car for a better view. She is brushing her partially wet hair and said I'm going to blow dry it. I said you look fantastic. We watched her brushing her hair walking back and forth. She would go to the restroom out of view and walk back. She starts the blow dryer.

I was focused on what was happening out front. I did not see him until he walked in front of my truck. He walked over to the guy with dreads. He is dressed identical but no dreadlocks. Thats what made me think they were getting off work.
They were talking. I could not hear. Then the guy with dreads points at my wifes window. They both highfive. The second guy thakes the same position. Hands in jacket pockets leaning back on the car facing the window. She continues blodrying her hair. She turns of the dryer and said should i give a bending dry for you. She does this at home. I said sure. She starts drying again moving around. The three of us are getting full frontal, full back, full sides. She's moving. She then does it. She faces the door opens her legs and bends way down and starts drying her hanging hair. Both guys stand up and take two steps. I can tell they are talking. She does this I swear a solid two minutes. Her hair was so dry it was just blowing around. She finally stands whipping her hair back.

She said well should I close the curtains now as she is brushing her hair. I said well, your spectator has a coworker with him now. She asked when. I said during the blow dry. She finally asked about phones. I said I can only assume where they work does not allow phones and I assume they are headed to the parking garage at the end of the street. She asked what they were doing as she brushed her hair getting it into a ponytail facing us. They were back against the car. She said she has spent 15 minutes and has run out of ideas. She now has her hair in a ponytail and applying face cream. I said do you remember you owe me. She laughed and said yes. I said will you follow my instructions. She said sure.

To this point it's been a little longer than 15 minutes according to my wife. I said walk over to you bag get your lotion and start applying. As you get to your tits face the window. Act startled when you see them, cover up. Then tease them by doing your legs. She asked where are they. I said leaning back on the car watching. She asked, still no phone. Amazingly, no phones,.a pause. This whole times she is rubbing her face. She finally said are you sure. I said absolutely.

Sorry for so much detail. Also, during this time several several people passed under the window never acknowledging what was going on.

She turns facing us. Walks full frontal pauses turns left to the bag. As she rummaged through she said I didn't see them. I said they just stepped forward from the car. She is sideways to the window. They make two more steps. They are both just across the middle of the street looking. I said if you look now you will definitely see. She said why. I said they are both in the street looking. She said that's really close. I said sarcastically maybe they are near sighted. She laughed while opening the jar. She said I see them and they are really close. All I said was, I guess it depends on how much you show. She lays the jar down and starts applying to her arms. We can see side tit and some nipple as she apply but just hip and side ass below the waist. She said well how much you want me to show. I thought and said your choice. She said fine. She finished both arms. She looks fantastic. Her nipples are erect and pointing.

She said are you watching. I said absolutely. She reaches into the jar. As she rubbed her hands together she walked away from the window. She faced the mirror and started on her shoulders after finishing her shoulders she rubbed her tits lifting and rubbing. She turns towards the window continuing rubbing her tits. She turns toward the jar as she scoops more cream she said quote, "My god they are just right there". I said yep. She started applying on her stomach and up to her tits rubbing both. After several rubs she turned to the window and stepped forward looking out rubbing her stomach. She had her legs exaggerated apart.

I can clearly make out her smooth pussy and slit so I know they can see additional details. She rubbed her stomach a good three or four seconds and startled looking directly at the two men. She covers her tits with her hands and somewhat crosses her knee across masking her pussy. Both guys waved in unison. My wife released her right tit and waved. Replaced the hand. The guy with dreads held a thumbs up and shouted, "more". They both were waving their hands and shouting "more". My wife released both tits a second then recovered. They clapped and shouted "yes". I'm looking around but no one is around. I said, ok give to to them.

She released her tit leaving it exposed and held up her skin cream. Both men clapped and shouted yes. I said they are shouting yes. She releases both tits and takes some cream and starts rubbing again. She has her legs wider open. I can see knees up. As she is working her tits they are both maybe five or six feet from the window looking up directly at her completely exposed pussy and her rubbing her tits nipples bright pink and extremely erect. She stops. And turns facing away. She opens her stance. Bends from the hip and starts rubbing up and down her legs. They are looking straight into her aroused pussy from five or six feet. She does both legs. She stands and turns facing the men. She pauses, waves and closes the curtains.

Both men are highfiving as they walk down the street. I could not get in there quick enough. She was so wet and aroused as I entered her she had a tremendous orgasm. We continued for another quick orgasm then my turn. She really enjoyed this experience.

I wanted to go out later but she did not. She was scared she would run into the bartender, waiter or anyone watching her in the window. Regardless, she is wanting to go to the same hotel and do it again but with better weather. I agreed. It was a very unique position to watch from a different perspective. In telling Bob and his wife about the weekend she wants to go this weekend to try this.

Again sorry for so much detail but I can not wait to head to Memphis and stay at this hotel again.
Old 01-17-2018, 08:16 PM

Default OMG

That was amazing!
Thanks
Old 01-18-2018, 08:28 AM

I did fail to add one thing. My wife was talking a hundred miles an hour after she closed the curtains on the phone. I've never heard he so nervously excited. After the two men were out of sight. I get out of my cold ass truck talking to her. I had her come to the window. She opens the curtains as I stood at the car where they stood. She had the towel on again. I asked to see the view they had. She dropped the towel. This view was similar to mine but a more direct frontal. I could definitely see her slit from front to back better.

She said walk forward. I did. I stopped just past half way across the street. The view was perfect. She was standing nude with her legs open. I can now see everything. As I said she is smooth throughout so I can even see her state of arousal. Then I walk forward to their last stop. I am looking more up. I can not see knees down but everything else is right in front of me. Now I can see she is very aroused. She turns and does the exact bend rubbing her legs. Holy shit. I can see the details.

This was when I couldn't get in there quick enough.

I was asked my favorite episode with my wife. I have a ton to choose from. I would say this is top 5. Only because of the perspective I had watching. Wow. This I hope will have repeated performances throughout 2018.

Also congrats to one occ member. He nailed the exact hotel and side street.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 01:42 PM

I just finished rereading from the first on weekend post. And saw the two request for pictures to go along with events. I have taken some from time to time. She is diligent about clearing any evidence on my phone.

Now I do have one, although it has nothing to do with any events. She wanted to change the look of our bathroom and walk in shower. I asked how it looked. She text me a picture with her partial profile in front of the shower. She has allowed me to keep this one. I've rubbed a few off to it when feeling down.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 03:04 PM

Rather than attempt to post it as I almost did. I text with a request to share. She text back who and why. I am out for a few days. I said same as before and reason was it's a nice shot along with the setting.

She sent back send it to me. I sent it to her. Sent sent back a hahaha, read the shower door. She forgot the setting and why she sent it to me. I waited and sent well... She text back, "thinking, that's a lot of boob to show. I text back, keep thinking it's a great shot artistically done and appropriate for the setting. She sent back a thinking face and some dots along with give me a minute.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 03:40 PM

I’m certainly keeping my fingers crossed that she thinks it’s artistic and appropriate as well 😊
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 11:00 AM

Seems to me from your other posts that you would have better luck getting her permission to post by renegotiating after having a few drinks with her.

I can't find them but I seem to remember you posting a couple of pictures of her in the past couple of years. If so, can you repost them, too?
The Following User Says Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c