photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-16-2015, 10:26 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

... Everyone settled back into relaxing and talking in the hot tub.
Mrs Artful said she was ready for another drink, so being the gentleman that I am I offered to go and fetch it.
I asked if anyone else wanted anything, but they all said they were good.
As I returned from the bar, the heat and steam wrapped around me. "Art, would you fetch us a drink?" shouted C.
I made a joke about being taken advantage of and went and fetched the drinks the people wanted. Upon my return, C slowly bobbed towards the steps of the hot tub, I was stood there drinks in hand as she looked up with a wicked glint in her eye and tugged my towel away and threw it to one side.
I looked down as she smiled and then took my flacid cock into her mouth and began running her tongue around and up and down as she sucked me slowly. I said "I'm not going to get a hard on, just to spite the fact I got took advantage of going to the bar!" Everyone laughed and we both got into the tub.

Smoke time again. The smokers went upstairs to the smoke room, Mrs A and myself to the lockers to put her lingerie in the locker.
We dried off a little and went for a wander around the rooms.
Sounds of sex were echoing to the side of the locker rooms, so we went towards them. The sounds were coming from the cinema, I couldn't tell if they were real or ones from the movie playing.
Mrs Art spied a ladies room and said she was nipping for a wee, I said I'll be in the cinema.

My eyes adjusted to the dim light, the bluish, flickering from the cinema screen illuminated a few bodies inside. I walked into the room and took a seat on one of the lower padded tiers. I casually glanced around trying not to stare at the 2 couples playing separately, side by side. The couple behind me were playing with each other and Jack and Jilling, the couple to the right of them were deep in play, the male lay back as his female partner was slowly sucking and licking the length of his cock and making a really good job of it, his cock must have been a good 8".
Mrs A, came into the cinema and eased herself down next to me. I put my arm around her and we reclined back.
She looked around the room and watched the couples behind her for a few seconds before turning to the screen and placing her hand under my towel.
Her hand started rubbing my semi erect cock, I grew bigger and bigger as her hand milked my hard on. Her head dipped and gave a few licks to the tip of my cock, I looked behind me and the couple were now having sex, the woman on top, lifting and then sinking onto his hard prick.
The glow from the film screen was giving bright flashes of light every so often, this gave me a good view of the couple playing about 3 feet behind us. I could see her pussy lips drawing up and down his shaft making it glisten. The couple at the side were still doing the same as before.

Another couple came in. They placed themselves to our right and got straight to business!
The male started kissing the woman, then started to finger and play with her pussy. The sounds in the room were building up. The couple behind had changed position and were getting more heated as he pumped her missionary style, their breathing and panting getting louder, the couple next to us were getting vocal, moaning and the wet sounds of her pussy were making little splashing sounds as she was fingered hard!
All the time this was happening, Mrs A was sucking and playing with me.
Another couple ventured into the room and sat in the middle of all the couples on the second tier. Immediately, the woman began watching the couple indulging in the oral session, her gaze was fixed as she watched the other woman sink her mouth down the cock (which looked to have grown even more!) her hand sliding up and down where her mouth had been. The couple behind were going for it and rising to a climax, the couple at the side of us were heavily into playing with each other, her sucking his cock rapidly and him loudly enjoying it.

Yet another couple came in and tried to squeeze in somewhere. The couple behind us came and grunted, moaned and gasped out their satisfaction. The male of the couple at the side of us came, he sounded like he hadn't come before! He let out a series of shouts.
The couple squeezing in kind of put a dampener on things as they were trampling about behind us.
We decided it was time to have a wander around the other rooms...
Old 02-19-2015, 12:07 PM

... we walked through a corridor into a room that had a large round bed and other sofa like furniture around the outside of the room.
This was full of couples strewn across the bed and furniture, all in various states of sex, sucking, fucking, watching and so on.
The heat and heady sexual atmosphere was thick in the air.
We decided to move on and see which other rooms had more space for us to play.
Each room we looked in was either busy or the private rooms locked. You could hear people fucking in the locked rooms, heavy panting, slapping of skin on skin, people crying out in orgasm. This was one busy night!!

We glanced in the glory hole room. There was a couple playing in one of the booths, the door wide open and the holes in the dividing wall gave a glimpse of them playing with each other in the dim, red lit room.
Other people filtered into the room and the couple stopped playing and slipped out of the booth and moved on.

We decided to hit the bar and refresh ourselves.
After having a breather and a drink (Mrs Artful was quite tipsy by this time) she suggested we try the hot tub again.
The first hot tub was full to bursting, several couples were sat in it that were just relaxing and watching each other play and pet one another.
We moved to the next hot tub that was divided by a wall, separating the two tubs.

There were only two couples in this part, so we immersed ourselves in the bubbles and lazily canoodled in the warm water.
We could hear the laughter and squeels of delight from next door as we started kissing and feeling each other under the water.
Mrs Artful was squeezing my cock and gently playing with my balls as I got a handful of her round ass cheeks.
A couple who were sat opposite us were watching us as we indulged. "Sit on the side, I want to suck your cock" said Mrs A.
I got up on the side and she went straight to it. Her ass just rising above the water as she knelt on the bench type seating.
The water bubbled and lapped over her ass cheeks as her mouth worked up and down my cock. The male of the couple opposite was watching intently, he must have had an eyeful of her pussy appearing and disappearing as she moved her body as she sucked me.

A black couple got in the tub and sat next to us.
"Let's swap around" I said and changed around. Mrs Artful is usually a quite shy (honest! lol) but the drink had loosened her inhibitions. She got into position and reclined slightly as I sucked her outer pussy lips into gently into my mouth, then her inner lips, before trailing my tongue the length of her sex.
She was hot and wet, her hips moved slightly against my tongue and mouth, her head tilted back and she pouted sexily as her eyes closed and she let herself go.
I teased her clit, sucking softly and plating it with the flat of my tongue.
She then got up and pushed me back as she got in the water "sit down" she demanded, then guided me back as she sat straight on my cock!
As she sank down, the bubbles stopped and the water cleared. As we fucked, the water lapped and waved around us.
What the others could see, I don't know, what I did know is that this was one of the horniest things we had done for a while!
As we fucked, we could hear the screams and wet slapping of a woman getting it pretty hard next door, this seemed to spur us on more.

After a while the bubbles started and we came to our senses and slowed down a little.
The heat was getting to us, as it was very humid in there. "I need a drink" I said.
We came down a little from the sexual buzz and grabbed our towels, then headed back to the bar.

Later, we found an empty room and fucked the bejeezus out of each other and I covered Mrs A in a hot load of cum.

Next time we go to the club, we are going to take a few pics in a private room.

Thank you all for your feedback and the messages on this thread (and private).
We will endeavor to get some more experiences and photos to share
Old 02-20-2015, 05:24 AM

Thanked 2,273 Times in 171 Posts

Thanks for sharing, fantastic story!! Can't wait to see the pictures from your next excursion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2015, 03:35 PM

Wink

Thanks Maximus.
Glad you enjoyed them.
We are hoping to be paying a visit to the club very soon
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 09:41 AM

We went back to the club last night and managed to get a couple of shots.
We also had an experience in the tub, that then led to taking someone to a private room.
We had quite a session and took a handful of pics.

Here is one of the private rooms, I deliberately left the flash off the camera to give an idea of how dim the rooms are etc etc.
If you would like to hear about the session in the hot tub and the private room, just leave a comment.
Attached Thumbnails
SAM_5525.JPG  
Old 03-07-2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
We went back to the club last night and managed to get a couple of shots.
We also had an experience in the tub, that then led to taking someone to a private room.
We had quite a session and took a handful of pics.

Here is one of the private rooms, I deliberately left the flash off the camera to give an idea of how dim the rooms are etc etc.
If you would like to hear about the session in the hot tub and the private room, just leave a comment.
Oh, and see the pics.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 02:09 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

would like to hear about the session in the hot tub and the private room......

Of course we would like to see and hear more!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 08:58 PM

Thanked 2,273 Times in 171 Posts

Bring it on!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2015, 03:36 AM

Thanked 1,677 Times in 94 Posts
Default More please!

I would definitely love to hear more! I have been enjoying all of your posts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maymedson11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 03:39 PM

Thanks for the replies.

Well, we set off as usual and headed for the club. We had been talking about things we would like to do if the right person and situation arose.
One thing I suggested was getting a few cheeky shots with the camera in the club and possibly of some in a private room if we got the chance.

Once we got there and got changed, we headed for the bar (again lol) and saw a couple we knew. We chatted and had a drink with them for a while, then decided it was time for a wander around the club and see if we could get any of those cheeky shots we wanted to get.
Luckily, the club was fairly quiet. The private rooms were available and so were some in the open play rooms. I say some, in one room with a bondage bench, a bed and other equipment in, a thin, white, tall man was screwing a short, chubby, black woman on a leather swing suspended from the ceiling. He was really giving it to her and you could hear the slapping of skin on skin echoing around the top floor of the club.

We snuck in a private room opposite and took a few shots with the camera (see the above pic posted earlier).
After we took the pics, we left the room and saw that a couple of men were loitering outside. We politely excused ourselves and walked past them.
We then went into a room similar to the one the black woman and white man were playing in (they were still going at it, louder and harder than before!)

With the other men watching the couple having a good time, we managed to get another pic of Mrs A, in one of the leather sex swings.
Here is one of the photos.
Attached Thumbnails
SAM_5532.JPG  

Tags
dogging, exhibitionism, stranger., voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005