photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-28-2017, 09:19 AM

Default Yes.

I have posted several stories on here related to this topic. Any time a woman challenges me to a bet someone is getting naked. Streaking, and skinny dipping are two of my favorites. There’s nothing sexier then seeing an attractive woman who you’ve never seen naked, strip reluctantly then have to do some kind of obstacle.

The best dare on my list was making a friend bong a beer then skinnydip across a creek for 2 laps. I stole her clothes for a short while just to increase the rush. We were under a bridge that several cars drove over. All she could do was stand there bare naked and shivering until I was ready to give them back.

Worst bet that I lost as a guy was betting my now fiancé in mini golf. The bet was loser has to skinny dip in the ocean. This one went wrong. She took off with my shorts leaving me naked on the beach. I streaked 10 streets back to our hotel room. I was under cover on the beach when I got to our street I had to go past a couple of bars. Lots of people saw me and I’m lucky I was not arrested
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tomvee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 06:22 PM

Default Lost bet

I had never bet like this before but my girlfriend convinced me that I would win the game. I lost the bet and had to strip in front of a room full of people most of them I didn't even know. I was nervous and terrified but I really did it and looking back on it now I really loved all of them seeing me totally naked
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20171025_205811.jpg   no tits .jpg  

Old 02-05-2018, 12:52 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts
Default Spread Eagle

My wife has a chat buddy she met on Words with Friends. The started off just playing the game, got a little flirty, now they have sexy chat on Kik. She has flashed a boob a few times and he sent her a dick pic, that's as far as it has gone. My wife never watches football, knows nothing about the game. The guy she chats with lives in Philly, big Eagles fan, he has been talking for 2 weeks how the Eagles are going to beat the Pats.

My wife asked me who I thought would win, I was hoping the Eagles, but I told her the Pats were favored and would likely win. Last night she kept asking me the score, actually I was surprised she cared, then in the last few minutes she sat down and watched it with me, she was cheering for the Pats for some reason. Finally the game is over and she is laughing, she told me her mouth got her in trouble (this would not be the 1st time), I asked her why. She said she made a bet with her Philly friend that if they won she would get nude, spread eagle, on cam for him.

She didn't even check to see if her friend was online last night, he was likely celebrating, but she is going to do a little landscaping today for her show tonight.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:37 PM

Default Bet

Me and my girlfriend bet one time on a coin flip. If I won with heads, she would strip and I could live out one fantasy, if she won with tails, she could live out one fantasy. I won and got a lot of ass play out of it. Spanking her, eating her butt, rubbing it. It was fun.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GJGallie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2018, 04:52 AM

So did the wife fulfill her end of the bet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife has a chat buddy she met on Words with Friends. The started off just playing the game, got a little flirty, now they have sexy chat on Kik. She has flashed a boob a few times and he sent her a dick pic, that's as far as it has gone. My wife never watches football, knows nothing about the game. The guy she chats with lives in Philly, big Eagles fan, he has been talking for 2 weeks how the Eagles are going to beat the Pats.

My wife asked me who I thought would win, I was hoping the Eagles, but I told her the Pats were favored and would likely win. Last night she kept asking me the score, actually I was surprised she cared, then in the last few minutes she sat down and watched it with me, she was cheering for the Pats for some reason. Finally the game is over and she is laughing, she told me her mouth got her in trouble (this would not be the 1st time), I asked her why. She said she made a bet with her Philly friend that if they won she would get nude, spread eagle, on cam for him.

She didn't even check to see if her friend was online last night, he was likely celebrating, but she is going to do a little landscaping today for her show tonight.
The Following User Says Thank You to techhelp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2018, 02:31 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techhelp View Post
So did the wife fulfill her end of the bet?
Yes, I even teased her with her Hitachi while her watched.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 03:14 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

My lady is very very competitive. A few weeks ago we went bowling. After a two game tie I upped the stakes. Loser had to ride home naked.
It came down to last two frames but mercifully I won by just a few pins. I was expecting her to back out of the bet. We live in pretty big city and the drive home was 45 mins in city traffic.
We got in the car after a few beers and about a block away she said pull over. She stripped out of her blouse and jeans first. I protested that that the deal was full nude. After some playful teasing I won out. She took off her bra and pantie and continued our trip.
I made sure to take the scenic route in the city, catching as many red lights as possible and not trying to avoid traffic congestion. Lucky for her is was not a particular busy night. However, she did opt to just put on the her blouse and sandals when she departed the vehicle.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s