Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-04-2018, 02:36 PM

Thanked 7,256 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
have to say that's very hot a woman wearing another womans panties and have myself been lucky enough to see my own wife in another in anothers worn panties/knickers,something that turned us both on greatly and something we look forward to repeating!!
I have had 5 different women wear her panties for me. 2 of them would lick and suck on friends wifes stains as I f*cked them as well. One of the sexiest things I have done. So hot. They were really into her as well...would look at pics of her...etc
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 09:25 AM

Thanked 7,256 Times in 279 Posts

tastey
Attached Thumbnails
panty (21).jpg   h (57).jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 09:44 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforkicks69 View Post
This is one chick who wore my buddies wifes panties for me...she squirted many times in them...she still has them and will let me know when she wears them out...so hot
Oh damn this is incredible! She must squirt like a fountain, you lucky man!
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 02:37 PM

Thanked 69,766 Times in 1,460 Posts

This one made me laugh.
Attached Thumbnails
10308B1B-3BDD-45AA-9FB5-8227FB3C7E60.jpeg  
Old 02-07-2018, 05:09 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Mail order panties

Mail order panties
Relevant to this thread?
..... Long time back I ordered some lingerie & panties From Victoria Secret for the wife, Valentines day? Birthday? I don't recall. All went well with that.
A few months later, I get in from work, and the wife said this came in the mail for you, smirking. She hands me a postcard from Victoria Secret, addressed to ME, with with big script written across the back of the postcard.....
STEVE, stop in any of our stores with this card and get your free panties!
WTF? I'm thinking the mailman must have been laughing his ass off.
I give the card to the wife in case she wants to cash in on it.
It is obvious this was computer generated, and they didn't take into consideration that MEN buy stuff for their ladies. I just shake my head and move on.
Couple months later, same thing. then again, and again. Sometimes it says shit like "20% off your next bra" but usually free panties.

After a couple years, I wondering if they are ever going to give up. One day one of the wife's friends stops over and I hear the wife tell the friend, "here, take this card to Victoria Secret and get free panties....."the friend says, why does it say Steve on it? Wife gives her a quick explanation and they chuckle and the woman leaves.

I ask the wife, do you always use those cards I get? She says no, but when she doesn't, she is sure not to let them go to waste and gives them to friends or women she works with! Ugh! I am now realizing why they keep sending the cards to me, their computer thinks I am their best customer... and the computer is wondering why I need so many panties.....
After that, whenever I got a card I was sure to ditch it. Eventually the cards did stop. Their computer probably figured I have plenty of panties by now.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 11:04 AM

Default Panties left at a bar

After seeing this thread it gave me an idea on how to have someone use my wife's panties.
Several times a week we go to a local bar for drinks and sometimes dancing. On a Friday
evening I asked my wife to put on a short skirt sexy blouse so we could go there. I told
her I wanted to show off my sexy wife. Of course we knew almost everyone who would be there.
After arriving and having our first couple of drinks I started rubbing her pussy so she would
get excited and get her juices soaked into her panties. When she said that she needed to use
the restroom I told her that I wanted her to remove her panties while she was in there and
give them to me when she returned. She did as I asked without knowing what I planned next.
After a few minutes I excused myself to use the men's room. Once there I left her panties on
the floor next to the waste basket with a naked picture of her on top of them. When I returned
we both ordered another drink. She was gettng fairly tipsy so she may not have noticed that I was
playing with her skirt so everyone in the room could see that she was not wearing panties.
Several of the guys got a good look at her pussy. After a bit of time a guy came over and asked
her to dance. I told her to go ahead a do it. I then when back to the rest room to check on the
condition of her panties. The picture of her was gone but the panties were still there with
cum all over them. This gave me a wicked idea. I took the panties with me and when my wife was
done dancing I slipped them to her and told her I had cum on them and wanted her to put them back
on. She agreed and for the rest of the evening when I fingered her she was getting someones cum
all over her c*nt. I also was able to get her to expose her panties enough that whoever used
them would know that she was wearing them again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to calhounned For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforkicks69 View Post
Another one...she gets em nice and tastey for me
I bought my wife the same thongs from ali... Beautiful pics
The Following User Says Thank You to lowlow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default My panties

My panties keep getting stolen!!!...for years since HS to date.... I've gone home pantyless soo many times in my life.... and its not easy when you're wearing a short skirt.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1100.JPG   DSC_1111.JPG  

Old 08-17-2019, 05:33 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
My panties keep getting stolen!!!...for years since HS to date.... I've gone home pantyless soo many times in my life.... and its not easy when you're wearing a short skirt.

Who is stealing your panties? Not that I can blame them based on the view of what’s underneath
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 07:43 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Who is stealing your panties? Not that I can blame them based on the view of what’s underneath

All my love/sex life, guys I've been w have stolen my panties after our sex session... I guess they wanted a suveiner of our fun together,,

I have had to do the sl*t- walk home very often panty-less w cum running down my thigh.

Nice panties are expensive!!!!

Once as a teen, I was undressing in my room and my mother came in just as I pulled off my dress... she asked me,, where are my panties??…. I didn't know what to say???!!!…. so I just told her, a boy stole them...… se calmly told me to try to hold onto my underwear....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s