Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2017, 04:56 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts
Default Seeing a friends wife/GF

Have you ever seen a friends wife/GF's pussy, and how did that happen?

I've seen my best friends GF once. Let's call her M. Short girl, about 160cm tall and dark hair. Skinny. We were at a party, and for some reason due to casual play, I joined a friend (girl) and M to the bathroom for peeing. M said "don't look", but I did catch a glimpse while she sat down. She had a nicely shaven slit, no inner labia on outside.

Also a few times my friends have seen my GFs bits:
- Before my GF started going pantyless, I lifted her once in a black loose minidress, rear towards my mate. I saw him lookng down at her pink thong tightly holding the pussy.

- At a party my GF was wearing a tight minidress, bare legs, with french hole panties (just chains at the bottom, open). I jokingly said "look for *something*, my GF is sitting on it". One of my mates took it literally, lifted her up under her knees and looked under. He must've seen her bare vagina .

- Once at a bar my GF sat next to my mate. With black tight miniskirt and white top. She was changing place and sat on his laps for q few seconds in the process. She told me afterwards the skirt rode up causing her to sit bare-bummed on his lap. A few minutes later I caught one of my friends looking ahead, but his eyes were in a completely other direction at my GFs croch. Obviously discretely looking. I looked, her skirt had ridden up so that the shaved area was clearly visible. Altough she had legs closed, so no slit to be seen.

Now I wonder how to show her off even more

Attached a few pics of her.
Attached Thumbnails
GF1.jpg   GF2.jpg  

Last edited by ChristerChrister; 06-21-2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:15 PM

She looks super hot! Can always show her off more on this site
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robotmartin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 07:14 PM

First of all, what a sexy wife you have! Her curves are exciting!

I think we are talking specifically about seeing without them (friend and his GF) knowing, right?

A few months ago, one of my best friends and I took our girlfriends to a SPA (we went together because there was a very good discount if you attended with a 4 person group; otherwise, we'd have gone by ourselves).

His girlfriend was trying (successfully) to lose weight; so her bikini would fit her a little loose. It was not a problem until we got into the pool. Whenever I looked down, I could see her bikini bottom (not a Spongebob reference ) a little off to one side. She didn't noticed, so I kept glancing at her crotch every time I could (and trying not to be obvious).

It didn't take long until I could see her outer labia and then the inner one. It was the kind of vagina that looks like a flower (lucky for me, because that's why I could see it). I didn't have the chance to see her full vagina; but only like a 40% and that was more than enough to masturbate a couple times thinking about her.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
First of all, what a sexy wife you have! Her curves are exciting!

I think we are talking specifically about seeing without them (friend and his GF) knowing, right?

A few months ago, one of my best friends and I took our girlfriends to a SPA (we went together because there was a very good discount if you attended with a 4 person group; otherwise, we'd have gone by ourselves).

His girlfriend was trying (successfully) to lose weight; so her bikini would fit her a little loose. It was not a problem until we got into the pool. Whenever I looked down, I could see her bikini bottom (not a Spongebob reference ) a little off to one side. She didn't noticed, so I kept glancing at her crotch every time I could (and trying not to be obvious).

It didn't take long until I could see her outer labia and then the inner one. It was the kind of vagina that looks like a flower (lucky for me, because that's why I could see it). I didn't have the chance to see her full vagina; but only like a 40% and that was more than enough to masturbate a couple times thinking about her.
If you were all wearing a bathing suits that isn't really a SPA...
Old 06-23-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukefal View Post
Exciting story regardless .

In my country the spa is naked. I've taken my girl to it multiple times, and quite a lot have seen her naked.

Some showers at the spa are unisex, but at one sauna we were at had seperate guy / girl wall-2-wall. It was kind of funny because I went to the men shower. After a minute my GF suddenly came into the men's shower too naked, because she couldn't figure out how the shower worked. Kind of hot showering in the mens shower with my nude GF with 4 other naked guys, when she was standing there naked washing her hair, front out towards them. None of the guys seemed bothered by that

2 min after we were done and put on the bathrobe we met by coincidence a common guy friend of us heading into the shower.. damn almost .
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukefal View Post
I'm going to sound quite ignorant, but I had no idea those SPAs even existed! And for what I am reading, not only they do exist but they are pretty common.

However, one thing is for sure; if we had to go naked to this SPA... we wouldn't have gone. My friends' circle is open about sex; but not THAT open.

Thanks for the info!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
I'm going to sound quite ignorant, but I had no idea those SPAs even existed! And for what I am reading, not only they do exist but they are pretty common.

However, one thing is for sure; if we had to go naked to this SPA... we wouldn't have gone. My friends' circle is open about sex; but not THAT open.

Thanks for the info!
There are lots of nude spas. Best thing is that they are coed and lots of normal girls visit. Actually it's usually 50/50 girls/men, with the majority of the girls younger than 30 and naked.

They exist in Germany, Norway, Holland and probably lots of other European countries
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
They exist in Germany, Norway, Holland and probably lots of other European countries
Correct me if I'm wrong; but I think Europe has a more natural approach to nudism than North America; generally speaking, of course. I attached an image that reminds me of this discussion. Just for fun.

Returning to the original subject; you made me want to visit those kind of SPAs someday! But as I have mentioned on other posts, my current GF is a little conservative, so it would probably take a while until she accepts going there... but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day!
Attached Thumbnails
Cereal.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 11:04 PM

Yes I think Europe is way more relaxed with nudity. Would love to go to one of these spas with some friends I know.

I've been kinda unlucky in I've never really seen any of my friends wives naked in person. Nothing more than maybe a quick glance. I have one friend that does send me some really nice pics which is great but I think in person would be a nice thing.

On the other hand my wife has been completely naked or various states of undress in front of a decent size number of people. Pretty much all different relatives of hers but it's been years and years. I need to go on some type of trip with friends
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 09:55 AM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

ChristerChrister: That's a hottie!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021