photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-15-2016, 07:13 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We finally made the time to complete the wife's winning wager. She had many ideas but really wanted to embarrass bobs wife. She finally decided to give her two options. First was to attend a game with no underwear and clothes picked by the husbands. Second was to spend a Saturday performing dares while at our country house. She chose the Saturday at our house.

We finally made it to set the date this past weekend. Here's the deal. The bet starts at 7 a.m. Saturday morning. The bet ends at 7 p.m. Saturday evening. Bob and his wife show up at our house at 6 a.m. Saturday morning for the trip down. We had coffee outside and loaded into my truck for the trip. At 7 a.m. we were on the interstate heading south for maybe 15 miles when my wife insisted we pull over. I did as requested. She turned to the back seat smiling and said you start your debt paying now. My wife said you strip completely naked. You get out and walk around the back of the truck and get in the riders seat and I will sit where you are. I am driving my wife in the riders seat Bob behind her and his wife behind me.

Bobs wife starts removing her clothes. When completely naked she starts looking back for an orrortunity to get out. Several minutes pass till a lone 18 wheeler was approaching with a van not far behind it. She opens the door and steps out closing the door. She walks slowly to the back as the truck passes he honks his horn and she gives him a full frontal wave. She turns and the van started honking and he got a nice back view as she waved.

My wife crawled over to the back and bobs wife took the riders seat. It was cool outside so her nipples were hard and she had a chill. Nothing was said till we got back up to speed. Bobs wife asked for her clothes. My wife gave her the shirt she had removed and said use that if we pass any trucks that can see in but you can not cover when passing anyards big rigs. My wife then requested that she lay the seat back.

We passed the van first. She covered but the van was not as tall as my truck so little chance he could see. We then approached the truck. She handed Bob the shirt and laid flat, tits up. She has a small brown landing strip above a bald pussy. She has lost most of her tan. As we pass the truck Bob says slow down. His wife said I lost to her not you. My wife said slow down. So as I approach the cab I slow down to almost match speed.

The driver was looking in his rear view. He sped up matching my speed so I had to speed up. As I got to the driver window he had his face plastered to his window. He increased his speed so I am right beside him looking down at bobs wife. She is laying back with her arms to her side eyes closed. He is really excited smiling and nodding. My wife said when you smile at him and wave we will pass. She said OK. She lays there another ten to twenty seconds not moving. I thought she had gone to sleep. She then opens her eyes looks at the driver, smiles and waves. He responded smiling and waving. We sped on by.

We did this for maybe ten trucks for the trip down. As we were driving up to the house my wife gave her the clothing. We settled in at the house. My wife pulled out of her bag one of my old college basketball jerseys. She had bobs wife put it on. The arm holes were extremely large and extended almost to her waist. My wife adjusted the front so the two shoulder straps gave great cleavage and if she leaned forward in the slightest great side book and nipple. She was to wear this all day. She also had to serve. Another malfunction of the jersey was as she walked it would swing left and right exposing her nipples.

We hung out at the house till we decided we needed supplies. Bobs wife said she would not go in a grocery in this shirt. My wife agreed. We shopped while bobs wife sat in my truck. While shopping mw wife said she would like to go to the same station that she had her tits exposed to get gas. Bob and I smiled. She said for me to go in and see if the same man is working. I told her it's a family store so it's him or his wife. So off we went.

We pull into the station. I see the same gentleman behind the counter. We are alone. I give my wife cash to pay rather than pay at the pump. She has bobs wife open the door and get out but face the truck. My wife crawls into the seat and gets out beside her. She adjust the right shoulder till her nipple was fully exposed. She then tucked part of the jersey into her jeans to make sure the nipple remained exposed. She handed her the cash and said count to twenty then come pay for the gas.

My wife entered the store. We were instructed to stay in the truck.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 01:45 PM

If you read a previous post my wife is applying a little payback to bobs wife. As Bob and I were instructed to stay in the vehicle I will relay per the wives.

My wife entered the store. We can see her go to the counter talking to the same gentleman from before. They are talking and looking at us. Bobs wife looked at me and smiled saying I guess I really deserve this one. She turned closing the door and headed in. We see her walk up to the counter and hand the man the money for gas. She turns and walks to the truck and starts pumping leaning on the truck bed facing the store. My wife and the owner are standing at the window watching bobs wife as she is filling the tank. Bob nor I could not see her exposure from our position but my wife said she and the owner had a great view.

We thought after pumping the gas she would return to the truck. No. She replaced the handle and walked back into the store. She returns to the counter and is talking.

My wife instructed her that after gas she was to come back to get a few supplies. We see some thru the window. When she walked to the counter my wife asked the owner if she should have to complete the same task as she did. He said he would think it is fair play. Bobs wife agreed and removed my jersey. We can see this from the truck. My wife had her retrieving drinks one at a time and miscellaneous other items stalling with the hope another customer would enter.

This being the off season for boating his traffic is slow. After stacking all the items on the counter she said he took forever pricing and bagging each item. Once complete, my wife handed her the jersey. Bobs wife looked at the man and said thank you for being a gentleman for both of us on our dares. He said any time you guys want to dare each other in my store you are more than welcome if I'm the one working. He said his wife would not be too accepting. They all agreed. We finally see bobs wife put on the jersey and he walked both ladies to the door.

As we were headed into town the wives were relaying the events. My wife said the owner was very kind and understanding. She said he also asked if she was going to take her top off again. She told him no that it was her dare. As we headed through town my wife had us stop at a small store. She went in alone. She came out with a poster board and marker in a bag.

We started quizzing about the purchases. She instructed me to take the long way around to the house. I smiled and knew what she planned. She unroll the poster board and takes a black marker and writes HONK across the top in big bold letters. She then completed with FREE THE NIPPLE/BODY and again HONK across the bottom. She explained to bobs wife about the bridge and what she was to do.

First we drove across the bridges twice and several miles both ways for bobs wife to see it is really remote and not likely to have traffic. Then we drive across the first bridge and stop before the second. This way if someone was to approach that direction like before we would see first. Now the rule. Bobs wife strips completely naked. She is to go to the middle of the bridge and step up on the small rise at the rail. If a big truck approaches she is to hold the sign up as far as she can exposing a full frontal to the oncoming truck. If it is pedestrian vehicles she can use the poster as a cover. My wife said 15 different honks should suffice.

It started out great. As a truck would approach she would extend the sign above her head. She got multiple honks front each truck. Some would slow down laying on the horn. As she got to 8 trucks we see a car approaching from behind. We move up the bridge and bobs wife climbs in. The car passes. Bobs wife starts asking if she can do anything else. My wife smiles and said if you want to stop then you have to remain naked till we decide to go to bed. He happily jumped at the compromise.

When we arrived back Bob and I fired up the grill and started having a few cocktails recalling the days events. Bobs naked wife made several attempts to join us but my wife would not allow her a blanket. My wife comes out and said this last payment is not what I want it to be. She asked Bob what he thought if my brother was to happen by. He laughed. My wife then showed us her phone. She was texting my brother. She was discussing the possibilities of embarrassing her naked friend by him showing up. By his responses he was willing to assist but waiting on her to let him know. Bob immediately responded on my wife's cell to come on over. He text back on the way.

I receive a text asking if my wife was playing a joke. I text no that bobs wife is paying off a wager and that my wife wants her exposed to a stranger. He arrived and walked around back where Bob and I were manning the grill and drinks. He pulled up a chair and we brought him up to speed.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 06:57 PM

We were visiting for some time when Bob called my wife and requested that our waitress please refresh our drinks. This sight was priceless. Out walks a very naked bobs wife. Vodka bottle in one hand and a bottle of cranberry in the other. You could tell the minute she realized that we were not alone. She had exited the house and turned taking two steps then halted. She paused. Placed the vodka bottle over her pussy and arm across her tits. She then backed up apologizing saying I'm sorry I did not know we had company.

As she retreated I hold my glass up and request a refresh. She said maybe it's best if you do it yourself still backing up. I introduced her to my brother and told her he dropped by for a visit as he was driving by. She said right. By this time she had her ass against the house still covering. I asked if she was going to go back on her debt. She paused and walked to me. I am sitting with Bob on my right and my brother on my left. She started to place the bottle between her legs to open when I requested additional ice. She rolled her eyes and gave up. I had my feet resting on the cooler of ice. I removed my feet. She turned with her ass at me. Bent over and placed both bottles on the deck. We all had a nice rear view of her smooth pussy and tits bouncing. She opens the cooler and refills both glasses with ice and drink.

As she is walking to the door she turns hiding nothing and ask my brother if he would like a drink. After stuttering he requested ice water. She then said if she is going to come out often we better get the fire pit cranked up. We did as instructed. She returned carrying the glass of ice water on a try. She delivered to my brother and said if you want us outside you need the actual furniture from the storage building. We were sitting on folding chairs. So we go out and unload the outdoor furniture for one night.

I will admit it was more comfortable but a pain nonetheless. In the excitement we failed to maintain the grill. Alcohol, nudity and conversation drew our attention away from our duties. We ended up with bobs wife serving us snacks for the afternoon. As the day progressed to night we got the music, fire and alcohol going. Bob and I were nice and toasted. What we didn't know was the girls were inside experimenting making different drinks. I could tell my wife was getting drunkish but bobs wife was more so. At some point bobs wife was on the sofa laying on her side with her legs bent and open. I look at my brother and he is fixated on her pussy.

By this time it's dark with the fire roaring and lights on so no problem with visibility. My wife eventually came out to stay and visit. She had changed into her sleeping shirt. It's my old fraternity jersey. It hangs down just below her ass and pussy. I knew she was drunk when she sat/flopped down on the end of the sofa. Bobshe wife asked what she had on under the shirt. She smiled and said her birthday suit. After some time the girls were complaining of too cold and tired of getting up to stand by the fire.

I was enjoying the girls standing by the fire. My wife would turn and we would get a hint of what was under her shirt as she would bend toward the flames. So we again headed to the building and brought out the outdoor propane heaters. One on each end of the sofa. Now the girls are toasty and happy. We continue enjoying the environment.

Bob and my brother start on my wife to help bobs wife feel comfortable by removing her shirt. She would laugh saying she won so she declined. They continued to press their case. My wife finally asked what they were willing to do for her shirt. They started the bargaining process. My wife was ready to be naked but she was looking for an excuse. Bobs wife came up with the solution. There is a small pond on the property behind our house. Not ours. Cross a fence and about a hundred yard walk. She said guys strip and walk to the pond. Jump in and swim across. Then come back.

My brother and Bob stood and started undressing. They look at me. I said i am guaranteed to see her naked later so I pass. Bob and my brother are completely naked and ready. So flashlights in hand they head to the pond. I could hear the screaming from the cold water. They returned and went inside for a hot shower.

I am outside with the girls. We do a shot and my wife removes her shirt. They are both sitting across from me legs open talking and laughing. I hear nothing. I keep thinking about a visit with both girls. They ask me what I'm thinking. I say what I could do to you both in a bed. Bobs wife reaches over and pinches my wife's nipple. She said does that help. I nod a yes. My wife reaches over and does the same to her. I am rock hard.

Before anything else can happen my brother walks out the door. I'm cursing under my breath. He was excited to see both ladies naked. Soon Bob returned. We had a great visit. Both ladies teased my poor brother to death. The running joke was he moved the ice cooler in front of him for a reason. Both girls would exaggerate the bending process as they fill our glasses. He kept saying if my wife bent any further and got any closer he was going to have to touch her. She continued.

Well she did it one too many times. She walked/stumbled over to the ice. She patted my brother on the leg and said if you move the cooler I won't be tempting you so much. He placed his ice water on the table and said you have been warned. Bob started chanting. By this time bobs wife is asleep on the sofa and my wife is enjoying all the attention. So she looks at Bob, he is sitting beside my brother and said would you like to move the cooler. He declined. She is doing this to tease them and enjoying every minute. She keeps turning and shaking her tits at them as she stalls. I am to my brothers left. She looks at me and I say keep me out of this. She smiles and says fine I will just get my ice.

She steps back. Her calves are against my brothers chair. She is straddling his legs. She sits on his lap and says I need to sit to open it. As she opens the cooler she is grinding her pussy on his lap. Now the top is open she turns and looks at him and said you seem to be a little excited while she continues rotating her hips. He said wait you have some ash from the fire on you. He reaches over and starts to lightly pinch and pull her right nipple. She continued rotating her hips for several seconds before standing forcing him to release.

She now opens her legs more. Bob and I have a great angled view of her pussy. My brother has it directly in front. She then bends into the cooler. As she places one cube into her glass she starts rocking side to side waving her pussy in his face. She continues. He looks at Bob then me. I just nod and shrugged my shoulders. My wife has her left hand on the side of the cooler. Glass in the ice and says she lost count and dumps it and starts over.

As the first cube hits the glass my brother lays his hand on her ass cheek. She continues to rock side to side. He moves his hand and traces the outside of her pussy lips with his finger. She slows her rocking and dumps the ice again. As she continued he continued running his finger all over her pussy. He starts to play by pushing his finger the length of her pussy till he entered her to his knuckle. He started sliding his finger in and out till he had it buried. She is now rocking back to meet his finger. This continues till he started to attempt a second. She then rocked forward till his finger made its exit and she stood up. She closed the cooler and walked to the sofa. She sat down made her drink. She drank half and said I need sex and I need it now.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2016, 01:07 PM

Needless to say she had three volunteers. Mental picture... Bob, my brother and me are all sitting in outdoor furniture chairs. Across from us on the sofa is bobs wife napping and my wife sitting, leaning back with each arm stretched across the back of the sofa looking at us in a drunken state. Both ladies look fantastic naked. My wife has lost all her tan so she is really pale. The outdoor lights really emphasize the color she is showing like her pink nipples and blonde strip against her skin. Funny how certain things stand out in my mind rather than obvious thoughts.

After her announcement of needing sex we all announced our willingness to assist. She sat there just looking at us. A good awkward minute passed with nothing said. I finally said what are you thinking. Still looking at us she said she was thinking about a very sexual massage. Again she had three willing volunteers. She then had her nervous look cross her face. She reached beside her andenim shook bobs wife. She opened her eyes and smiled. My wife asked if she was up for a massage. This woke her up. Bobs wife first asked if this was part of the wager. My wife said no that they seem to have willing helpers. Now bobs wife is awake and sitting up.

Bob said to my wife he thought she needed sex. She said maybe a good massage would work. Bobs wife was now actively questioning a massage and what to expect. This led to both girls discussing who, what and how. We guys stayed quiet.

Both agreed to being the recipient of a full body massage. Our excitement was obvious. They also said that we had to remain fully clothed unless requested. Finally, they said this will be done inside because they were still cold despite the fire and heaters. We cleared the den of all furniture. We placed blankets and towels on two spots on the floor to resemble a massage table. During thing both girls were giving their input. Now we were ready. Both girls took their places face down on the makeshift massage pallets. Now Bob spoke up. He said I think that this would be more erotic if neither of you could see who was giving you a massage. They both jumped at the suggestion.

Bob then requested old tee-shirts. He cut one into squares. Folded the squares. He then cut the other into two long wide strips and folded them. He placed the small square folded pieces one over each eye then wrapped the long folded piece over those and tiedid snuggly around their heads. He then asked each if they could see. Both said no and can not open their eyes either. I asked Bob where he learned this. He smiled and said trial and error. I asked his wife if his trial and error was on her. She was now back face down on the pallet. She said yes and that this was the most comfortable/effective they have tried.

Now blindfolded and naked I wanted to test this. I turned out all the lights. Completely dark. I ask if they can tell any difference. My wife asked difference of what. I turned all lights on and Bob just made an I told you so motion. My wife asked for a drink before starting so Bob assisted. I again being a sceptic, asked who served her. She said no idea. She again said that she can not open her eyes with the cloth against them and can not see anything. I am now comfortable.

I heat the three body oils. As they were heating I announced that we were going to step outside to have a drink and talk till the oils were done. I send my brother and Bob out to the fire. I closed the door and walked to where I could see and hear. Bobs wife whispered to my wife if my brother was OK and if this was a little much for him. My wife responded that she was the same but that he has not said anything about our nude activities to any of the family and his wife was also aware and actually participated. They started discussing his wife and her being aware. Then it turned to how much should each let happen. Both seemed to agree that they would have to see.

I will add this because it happened. When Bob and my brother returned both girls announced the need of a restroom visit. Bob assisted his wife while I assisted mine. I ask my wife what she wanted me to allow and not allow. She was not sure. So I said that she and bobs wife are drunk and I do not want them doing anything that they may regret later. She smiles looking where she thought I was standing and asked if I was talking about sex. I answered from the opposite side of where she was looking and said yes. She is sitting on the toilet and said I'm not sure. I again ask not sure of what. She said sex. I said so you want me to allow or not. She was again non committed. I said look, if you are OK, I'm not going to stop anything unless you say something. As she completed her restroom visit she asked what I was thinking. I said that this is the most erotic thing I've ever been a part of. She smiled and said are you ok with your brother here and touching me. I said i just watched his finger going in and out her pussy I think I'm OK. She gave me a big hug and said then we will just see.

We get back and as I guide her into the den I see my brother and Bob completely naked and his wife on her pallet laying face down. I guide my wife to the pallet and she also lays face down. Bob then says we will maintain complete silence. No talking so you girls will not know who is touching you at any time. He continued that if at any time you are uncomfortable then we stop. All agreed.

I move the bottles of oils (in hot water) to the den. I strip naked and we begin. Both my brother and Bob motioned that they wanted to start on my wife so I pointed at Bob to start hers and my brother to start bobs wife. I took a chair that was moved and placed it at their feet and watched.

Both started at the shoulders. As they began both ladies had their legs almost together so only a view of their ass and some compressed sideboob. Both were working the neck, shoulders, upper back and sides while getting some sideboob touches periodically. We rotated at different intervals. Both ladies were getting relaxed and legs started to separate. After several rotations I was sitting and getting a nice view of both smooth pussies. We worked our ways up and down to the ass and back. Both ladies were asleep. Now we moved to the legs. We each were performing the same movements with the same pressure guided by Bob.

One movement he showed was to massage down the back of the thigh a up whit a hand on each side. At the top allow your hand to brush the pussy as you massaged the top of the thigh back to front. This woke both ladies up. We were getting some good movements from this by the ladies both opening their legs wider. Once we had the entire back complete several times over we started Internet searches for techniques. Now I was on my wife Bob was on his. We rotated counter clockwise. I could not stand it any longer just getting to occasionally touch her pussy

I apply a little hot oil on my hand and placed it about mid pussy and flat. My fingers wrapped around and I had my entire hand over her pussy. I start to massage the oil into the area. She gives a soft moan. I continue as she starts to get aroused. Bob is now doing the same. As we start to rotate my wife announced it was time for the front. So as we moved the ladies rolled over to their backs. I am looking at them from the chair. I motion both guys to me. I ask if they are comfortable with everything and if they had any request. Both said they are very comfortable and feels great.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2016, 02:49 PM

Continued...

Both ladies are flying flat on their backs and head on a small pillow. This will be a mental picture I will take to the grave. Bob is beside my wife and my brother beside his. They both apply hot oil to hands and again start at the shoulders. Bob was taking his time one the shoulders while my brother worked shoulders straight to the tits. He is alternating shoulders and tits. I get his attention. He was starting to leak and I had him remove with the towel. We swapped this time to I was with my wife Bob with his. I copied bobs movements and spent most time on arms shoulders and occasional tits. We continued working down. I would catch my brother pinching the girls nipple between his fingers as he massaged.

I will skip the legs and feet with occasional pussy rub. I was on bobs wife I again was eager. Both ladies had their legs opened wide. I did the same as before. I applied the hot oil to my hand and I laid the base of my palm at the top of her mound and allowed my fingers to wrap down her pussy. I started massaging back to front allowing my oily fingers to slip into all folds. I would send a little time at her opening and clit. She responded by a slight lifting of her ass and soft moan. I continued this till we swapped. Bob came to his wife and my brother took over mine. I am looking at the two ladies and wanted to start fucking them both I was so turned on.

Obviously my brother watched as I was "massaging" bobs wife's pussy. I am sitting at the ladies feet looking at both pussies. Bob had obviously done a nice job "massaging" my wife because I am looking straight into a pussy that needs fucking. I look at his wife and I see the same. I motion to my brother to apply oils and work her nippleskirt first. Again, from my prior post, my wife has very sensitive nipples and the quickest way to turn her on is nipples.

He starts with oiling his hands. He goes straight at her tits. As he is massaging them I am a ring master instructing. He is really doing her nipples a number. They got so hard I was ready to jump her now. She is squirming and moaning. She is now turned on to the point of no return. I motion at the oil and pussy. He stops. She makes a disappointing sound. He again apples hot oil to hand and did the same movements as I had done. He is massaging her entire pussy and covering every fold crevasse. She is lifting her ass to meet his movements. She has her arms beside her and a fist full of blanket in each hand. He continues to massage around her opening and clit till time to swap.

I decline my turn. I am having a blast watching them torment each girl. So they swapped. After cleaning and applying oil they both started with tits stomach and then pussy. Bob was doing a fantastic job between nipples and pussy. After a few minutes Bob paused at her opening and rubbed. He the applied pressure and his finger slipped right in. He did this several times to his first knuckle. My wife was lifting each time to meet his finger. He then slid in to his second knuckle. I have never had a view like this. Some additional teasing and her slid his finger in to the base. He starts finger fucking her slowly and she is meeting his finger each time. Not long and a swap. We gathered at their side. Bob asked if all was well and if they wanted anything special or continue. Both ladies immediately said things were ok and they were willing to continue.

We excused ourselves to have a drink and talk outside. The ladies declined a drink and said they would just lay there relaxing. We went outside naked and even my brother mixed a drink. Bob and my brother started talking immediately excited. Both wondered how far the ladies would allow us to go. I told them my conversation in the restroom. My brother asked if it came to sex could he take part. Bob and I said that's up to the giris. My brother looked at me and asked if so would I get mad or upset. I again asked if he was upset with his previous fiancee knowing I had fucked her prior. Bob laughed and said as long as you keep things private no one will be upset. My brother finished his drink and said you guys just don't know how often I pleasure myself to his wife over the years and the frequency has increased this year. I said me too. I advised them that do not let my wife orgasm. If she does she will stop and take me to the bedroom. I also said limit penatration or she will orgasm. Both Bob and I discussed our wife's goto sexual buttons.

I took position next to my wife. As I started on her chest and nipples my wife said to bobs wife. I don't know how much more I can take. During my time with her I hit every button she has. She was ready for anything. Bob had done the same for his wife. At the time to pause bobs wife blurted out, "oh my god, I need more than this." My wife immediately agreed.

We backed off and Bob asked what they want. Bobs wife suggested toys. My wife agreed. I said none exist here. They both complained while squirming. Bob said he would volunteer some oral and we all agreed. Bobs wife readily agreed. My wife did not. My wife said it was fine so far because she had no idea who was who and it was fun guessing. I said what if you could not tell. She layer there a second and said then ok.

I know how this sounds but the only way they would be able to tell is by our hair as we all are clean shaven. So I volunteer. I put on a stocking cap from my hunting clothes. I put on gloves from my hunting clothes. I have the girls assume the position for a test oral. I say after completion tell who it was. They are on there backs legs bent and wide. I grab bobs wife's ankles open her legs more and start licking her pussy. I stop and do the same to my wife. I stop and join Bob and my brother. Bob asked ok who was it. Both guessed incorrectly. Both guessed my brother.

Now I give my brother my cap and gloves and retrieve more for Bob. Bob goes down on my wife and my brother on his. It was another amazing view. Just before either could work up to orgasm they stop. Both ladies protested. They swapped. I stood over my brother watching him going at my wifes pussy. She started quaking and I tapped him on the shoulder. He continued. She had a massive orgasm on his face while he continued. She completed and he stood up. As he stood Bob had his wife orgasm. I was disappointed. I knew things would end. On the flip side I was about to have sex so I was OK.

Both ladies regained composure still on the floor. My wife is on her stomach and bobs wife on her side. We are three naked men standing with each at different states of arousal. Bob spoke first. He asked his wife if she was ready to take off the blindfold and go to bed. She asked if it was me that gave her that orgasm. He asked why. She said it was really erotic not knowing. My wife said that she knows it was Bob with her. I said wait you guys really don't know. They then changed their choice but was wrong again. They really didn't know. We made fun of them on the floor guessing. My wife finally said that she need the real thing soon. Bobs wife agreed.

Dont forget. Both wives are drunk. They are giggling and laughing while guessing and us teasing. When the wives agreed they wanted dick soon we proposed more of the same. The wives are quiet. Bob proposed that the girls come up with a way that if we had sex it would be so they would not know who. We excused ourselves for a drink outside. We looked at each of our Dicks and said it wold be obvious. My brother and I are similar. Bob is not as long and definitely think. Our solution outside was draw straws. I said that would not work. I said we should have some way to alternate. We discussed but to no conclusion.

We went inside. Both ladies had found the sofa and was sitting on it blindfolds in place. Bobs wife asked what we came up with. Bob said best we got is to draw straws and hope you don't know.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2016, 05:06 PM

Continued....

Both ladies had discussed what we had but we're to the point of we want sex now inferring that it can be Bob or me. Bob again took over. He took his wife by the arm and my brother took my wife and followed. We entered my theater room. Bob said each one take a seat. I have two seven foot round rotating sofas in the room. Bobs wife on one my wife on the other. He left and returned with the gloves hat and jackets.

He said we will get this so you won't have a clue just no touching. We stepped out and Bob said points at my brother. You will go down oral on my wife. He said he will go down on mine. After you decide who will do who and I will watch. Of course my brother said he wanted my wife. I said i would take bobs after he starts. My brother asked about condoms. I went in my bedroom and got three. I gave my brother my pointers and he gave me his. We walked in and Bob said no talking or touching.

Now this picture was funny. Knit hat, gloves and jacket.

They each pulled the wives to the edge and opened their legs and started work. My brother would alternate to suck a nipple as I instructed then back to work on bobs wife. They swapped. He continued this on my wife till she pleaded for dick. He stood up and put on a condom. Bob looked at me and I motioned to go ahead. My brother had taken the pointer. He shifted down lifted a leg on his shoulder (my favorite starting point) and started guiding his disk up and down her slit and spent time on her clit.

Again my favorite moves and he was going through them. He finally stopped at her opening and slid the head of his dick in. He paused just as I said the he removed and slid up her slit again. She groaned her dissatisfaction. Now I know she thinks it's me. He then slides his dick in again to the head. He pushes a little and goes in a little more. He looks at me and mouths the word tight. I smile. He keeps pressure till he continues to slowly enter. With an inch or so to go he stops. My wife's hands come up. I was waiting on this. She was going to grab and pull me/him all the way in. I have my head by my brothers and whispered no hands. She slapped the cushion in frustration.

I move to the side and he shoves to the hilt into her pussy. Now she is in mid orgasm. Has starts slowly stroking in and almost out. Each time increasing the pace. He then starts faster as she is quaking and talking. He has probably had ten good strokes as regains composure and is now hot and wet. My brother mouths I need to stop. So I get behind him as he pulls out. I whisper new position no gloves. She smiled and said OK gooder. I help her up and bend her over the back of the sofa. She replies with a "mmmuuummm". My brother had regained his composure and removed his gloves.

I put mine on. He takes position behind her. I motion to enter all the way. He aligned his dick and slid right in again to the hilt. I motioned slow to fast and nipples. He starts slow and I'm watching his dick slide slowly in and slowly out. I reach over with my gloved hand and cupped her tit. I hold it a moment and release. As he increased his pace he reach her nipple and started lightly pinching and pulling this set my wife off again. As she exploded so did my brother. I watch till he slips his soft dick out and I lay her on the sofa.

My brother sits on the floor. I look and Bob is fucking his wife. I walk over and he slides out motioning for me. I lift her in gloved hands and bend her over the sofa. I did not do any of my tell tell moves. I started out like it was my first time and she got vocal quick. I maybe got fifteen to twenty fast strokes when we both let loose. We are all totally spent. My brother and I leave the room carrying out clothing leaving Bob in the room so the girls want hopefully have a clue.

My brother said he needed to get home but would come by before we leave. He dressed and again said that was something he has dreamed of since he met my wife. I told him he can not say he did or did not to her. He agreed.

I go back inside and enter the theater room. Bob has my blindfolded wife on the sofa fucking her. I walk past and sit next to a laying down bobs wive. She moves and puts her head in my lap causing a stir in my dick. I am rubbing and playing with her tits and nipples watching Bob. Not long and her cums in her pussy. He sits on the floor while they regain themselves. They remove their blindfolds. It took some time for adjustment but they asked about where was my brother. We said he had to leave. I said he will come back tomorrow to see us off.

We eventually adjourned back to the patio. My wife back in her shirt and bobs wearing a similar shirt. The ladies declined a drink so Bob and I continued. Now it's still early evening/night and we break out food. As we are talking my wife's phone rings. It's my brother and his wife. Here's her responses. "Just relaxing outside around the fire and heaters" "eating while the guys drink" "my sleeping shirt" "sure". I asked what was up. She said my brother called that he and his wife are on the way over.

Next I hear him pull up. He takes the chair to my right and the wives scoot down the sofa so his wife can sit. She is wearing a tee-shirt similar to the wives but a little shorter. When she sat down it was obvious no underwear. We have a casual conversation for some time. As Bob drinks he will say what he thinks. Out of nowhere he blurted out in the former of a question to my brothers wife if he saw a landing strip, mustache or bush when she sat down. She turned bright red as the wives admonished his behavior. I replied that I saw a nice landing area. So the conversation turned sexual. His wife stayed quiet.

My wife offered a drink and she accepted. As my wife got up she lifted her shirt to expose her pussy and ass. As she walked to the cooler she said don't act surprised. Everyone here has seen or touched me at some point. Everyone laughed. We were out of ice and glasses. She excused herself to the house followed by my brothers wife and then my brother. Bob his wife and me started feeling left out.

My brother returned. He said that when he got home his wife asked about what was going on. He told her about the bet and payment and nudity. He said he told her that I said i wish she was here so I could touch her like he my wife. She was excited till she got out of the truck and started chicken ingredients out. I ask what we are to do. He said my wife was talking to her. My wife walks out of the house. She asked me if I would show my brothers wife the theater room. Drunk I said really. My wife grabbed my arm and said as I walked that she really wants to see.

I walk in and she is standing by the first sofa. She said my brother had said that I really want to touch her like he did my wife. I lied and said yes. She said she was really nervous but wanted to also. I walked over and lifted her shirt over her head. Again no tits, all nipples. I had on shorts and a tee-shirt so I just slipped the off and sat her on the round sofa.

I started on her nipples. I could feel her heart about to beat out her chest. I sucked and nibbled each as I slid my hand between her legs. She was already wet and hot. I started playing with her opening and clit. She opened her legs wide. I took this as a sign so I slid my finger down her slit and straight into her pussy. Her body locked up. She reach over and grabbed my hardening dick and squeezed. I went straight to hard. I started finger fucking her while rubbing down her clit and I entered. She started moving her hand up and down my dick but was really squeezing. Without any notice she unleashed a flow while her body just locked stiff.

As she relaxed she released her grip on my dick. I was continuing playing around in her pussy with a sopping wet hand. She was moaning and laid flat on the sofa while I continued. Again I took this as a sign. Her legs were already apart so I rolled between them with my knees on the floor. As I kissed up her belly to her nipples my dick made contact. A slight hip adjustment and another move forward I slipped into her pussy. She startled. She looked wide eyed at me as I slowly entered. Her body again had locked up. I continued till I was buried in her pussy.

She is still looking at me wide eyed like she was looking at a ghost. I stop while to the hilt in her pussy and ask if she was OK. She finally said I just wanted to be touched not cheat this way on my husband. I ask what she wanted me to do. Remember my entire dick is in her while we have this conversation. She said I don't know. Before asking again I adjust my position which caused several inches to slide out and back in. This caused her to gasp. I again ask if she was OK and what she wanted. She said I'm OK but I just wanted touching. I ask is she wanted me to stop. Long pause... she is quote "is it too late". As I said I believe so I slowly started pulling out. A little over half out she wraps her legs around my ass and pulls me in.

I ask again. You want to continue. Head back and legs squeezing she said yes. I proceed the slowly start fucking her. She is flowing. My sofa is getting wetter and wetter. She is a bite the lip hold back as much as she can sex partner. After spending a good five / ten min uses fucking I request a change. I bent her over the back of the sofa and really gave it to her. Having previously netted I felt like a port star. She really did not get into it. Both positions I was working and she was receiving. So I decide to go ahead and get mine again. I slow down and ask where she wants me to cum. All she said was uhuh. I said you have birth control as I'm slow stroking. She said yes. So I start increasing my rate. Now I'm banging her off the sofa. I'm thinking I am gonna tear her pussy Im hitting so hard. Then she starts... she started her orgasm and her pussy went 10000 degrees as she violently thrashed as I continued. Then it hit me and I unleashed nut after nut after nut.

We collapsed on the floor. After a rest we started outside. She excused herself to the restroom and I wet outside to a thousand questions. I just said I did as instructed and it was fun. When she came out she fielded questions. Her one direct answer was to my wife saying you are a lucky woman. Bob and my brother convinced my brothers wife to do a naked walk across the deck before they left to go home.

We visited a while longer but nothing exciting happened just bed, rest packing and a long sleepy ride home.

I will update post conversation aMD that was the wager weekend.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2016, 06:34 PM

Ok. On the drive home both wives knew that they were massaged and touched by all three guys. Now when it came to oral, they had no clue. We did not relay. As it came to sex. My wife is convinced that I had sex with her wearing a condom and that Bob had sex with her after me. Bobs wife is convinced that sex started with Bob and ended with my brother. The at different times on the ride back they would question what they thought. Bob and I gave no clue.

We got home and I checked my phone. My brothers wife had called several times. I called her back. My wife and I were sitting outside when she answered. She said she did not want to keep what happened away from my brother but wanted to talk to me first. I told her to absolutely talk to him and tell him everything if she wanted. I told her I would but did not think it was up to me. She apologized in advance if I get a call from him mad. I assured her she may be surprised at his reaction for her honesty. An hour later he called. He asked why I didn't tell him. I said it was for his wife to say not me. He then wanted a blow by blow. I gave it to him. He said our recollections match perfectly. He said they are fucking like rabbits now. I asked if he told her about the previous events. He said no that we swore to say nothing.

Now my wife. We husbands had agreed to not tell because the not knowing was part of the fun. Sunday through Wednesday my wife would question about who did oral when. She was not even close. She would ask what my brother thought about watching us have sex. I would say no idea. I was solid until wednesday she offered sex with bobs wife and her. I swore her to secrecy.

Here's how it went. She asked who had penetrated her with a finger during massage. I told her everyone. She had that correct. She asked if I was the one giving her oral. I told her I was the first and my brother and Bob both after. She was shocked. She asked if my brother had sex with bobs wife. I said no. She asked if I had sex with bobs wife too. I said i had sex with bobs wife. She asked did my brother watch Bob have sex with her. I said no he had to go home. She asked if my brother had sex or just masturbate. I said he definitely had sex. She asked with who. I told her. She got quiet.

I asked if it bothered her. She said it couldn't have been him because I did some of the same things that make her orgasm. So I told her. I said i was standing there when her stood up from eating her pussy. I had told him what you like and how you like it. I told her I coached the whole time. I made him move to assist in position change and it was my gloved hand that cupped her tit while he entered her. She kept accusing me of stretching the truth. I asked if she wanted to hear it from my brother. She said not like that, to just call and let him talk.

So I called him. I had him on speaker. He asked why I said I was in a hotel room working on my laptop. We started talking about general things. I then asked if he told his wife that he had sex with my wife. My wife is leaning into the phone listening. He said no, not until you say I can. My wife pushed mute and said that proves nothing. I then say well she still has no idea. He said really. I said no that she is convinced it was me. He asked what I tell her. I said when it comes up I just say no idea. He laughed. He then said do you think she will be upset when you finally tell her. She sat back in the chair mouth open hand over mouth. I said i doubt it, that she seemed to enjoy what you were doing.

She reached over and hit mute. She said keep him talking I want to hear this. When I said i doubt it he responded with. How he has spilt many seeds just thinking about her in a bikini. He continued that he has jacked off more over this summer than his entire life from seeing her naked to touching her. He said I never dreamed I would get to have sex with her till my dick actually went in. I said you seemed to enjoy it also. He laughed and said that if he hadn't stopped for the position change he would have lost it then. We continue talking details while my wife listened. She got to hear him talk about the massage and how magnificent her tits are to, playing with, eating and fucking her pussy. He even went into detail with how tight her pussy was. We talked some more and the call ended.

She let the whole conversation sink in before saying, I would have gone to my grave saying that was you. I asked if she was OK with everything. She smiled and said the whole blindfold experience was great. We have used the experience all week during sex. After Wednesday it has really been a turn on for us.

I called my brother Thursday and told him that I told my wife so he can feel free to come clean with his. He said he may wait a few days. I asked why. He said that since she told him, that they are even having sex on lunch breaks. He said he will tell her this weekend so I'm waiting on the call.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2016, 10:05 PM

Ok I can obviously post a typed story on this site. However I do not have the capacity to be able to attach a picture from my gallery.

While out of town my lovely wife sent me a couple of early morning text that included nice shots of her tits while laying in the bed. Well I cropped one and can see no reason not to share some innocent cleavage. Well I guess it's more complicated than I thought.

As I said i do this from a phone and the cropped photo is in the gallery. I get as far as attach but lose it in the interim. Any ideas?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2016, 11:09 PM

You should be able to click on the paperclip, then Choose File, and then Documents. That should then bring up a selection of picture folders. These directions will vary a little depending on if you are on an Android or iPhone device.

Looking forward to your success posting the pics.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:55 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Except...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx_rider View Post
You should be able to click on the paperclip, then Choose File, and then Documents. That should then bring up a selection of picture folders. These directions will vary a little depending on if you are on an Android or iPhone device.

Looking forward to your success posting the pics.
On my phone, (android) "gallery" comes up as an option under "choose file".

I'm looking forward to the photos, too!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s