photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-15-2017, 08:11 PM

Default New pantsing developments

Hello y'all! It's been a bit but I'm back from my New York trip and I followed the advice I was given I was indeed able to make some pantsings happen, a couple of times on the trip!
A little reminder, I, the girl I'm dating (Allie), and her friend (Jessica), were all staying in the same bedroom in an Airbnb in New York. We had the place to ourselves which was nice, and we're all super comfortable around each other. Allie is tall, really pretty, skinny but with a fatter ass. Jess is shorter and petit, but definitely still cute.
Like I said, we have a really comfortable relationship around each other since we've all been friends for quite some time. I'm not sure how to get pantsing going, but on the first night, we are joking about pranks, truth or dare, usual stuff. Allie is wearing these super old, kinda ratty workout pants, really really low cut almost sagging a bit, and jess and I have a couple times joked about them falling down, so I figure this may be my chance, and Jessica and I had made a joke about pantsing earlier, so when Allie left to use the bathroom, I suggested we should pants her when I get back. There was some back and forth about who should do it, but Allie got back and jess and I both waited for our opportunity. It was a little later when Allie was getting something out of the closet, and brushing her teeth, I saw my opportunity! I got Jessica's attention as a crept behind Allie, and pantsed her! The workout pants were so loose it took barely any effort and much to my surprise, Allie wasn't wearing anything underneath! Bare ass out she yelped, and bent to pull her pants back up while jess and I laughed our asses off. After she got her pants back on she tried to get me (she did succeed just a little haha) but jess got her again when she wasn't paying attention. This time jess only got them off a little so just the top of Allie's ass crack was out. Allie then chased Jess (asscrack still out lol) and tried to get her. I took the opportunity to get Allie again, exposing her ass again and at this point we are all dying laughing. Allie finally did manage to get jess (I think jess was just being fair haha) jess was wearing some pajama bottoms and black bikini panties underneath (boring!) I let Allie get me too just for fairness sake, but pantsing became a reoccurring theme for anytime we were unwinding at the apartment! I got Allie again the next night, and she was wearing a black and white striped thong under her gym shorts, Jess and Allie got me (which was kind of fun because I have a little bit of a thing for humiliation, and I didn't mind two hot girls seeing my ass haha), and Allie got jess that night too. Jess was already wearing just black bikini briefs, and while she was picking out an outfit for tomorrow, Allie grabbed the very bottoms of the panties and gave a fast tug so that the top of Jessica's asscrack was out, Jess quickly corrected but still it was a good site! Maybe I'll try some pantsings now that we are back home too
Old 05-16-2017, 05:32 AM

Thanked 2,389 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfo View Post
Hello y'all! It's been a bit but I'm back from my New York trip and I followed the advice I was given I was indeed able to make some pantsings happen, a couple of times on the trip!
A little reminder, I, the girl I'm dating (Allie), and her friend (Jessica), were all staying in the same bedroom in an Airbnb in New York. We had the place to ourselves which was nice, and we're all super comfortable around each other. Allie is tall, really pretty, skinny but with a fatter ass. Jess is shorter and petit, but definitely still cute.
Like I said, we have a really comfortable relationship around each other since we've all been friends for quite some time. I'm not sure how to get pantsing going, but on the first night, we are joking about pranks, truth or dare, usual stuff. Allie is wearing these super old, kinda ratty workout pants, really really low cut almost sagging a bit, and jess and I have a couple times joked about them falling down, so I figure this may be my chance, and Jessica and I had made a joke about pantsing earlier, so when Allie left to use the bathroom, I suggested we should pants her when I get back. There was some back and forth about who should do it, but Allie got back and jess and I both waited for our opportunity. It was a little later when Allie was getting something out of the closet, and brushing her teeth, I saw my opportunity! I got Jessica's attention as a crept behind Allie, and pantsed her! The workout pants were so loose it took barely any effort and much to my surprise, Allie wasn't wearing anything underneath! Bare ass out she yelped, and bent to pull her pants back up while jess and I laughed our asses off. After she got her pants back on she tried to get me (she did succeed just a little haha) but jess got her again when she wasn't paying attention. This time jess only got them off a little so just the top of Allie's ass crack was out. Allie then chased Jess (asscrack still out lol) and tried to get her. I took the opportunity to get Allie again, exposing her ass again and at this point we are all dying laughing. Allie finally did manage to get jess (I think jess was just being fair haha) jess was wearing some pajama bottoms and black bikini panties underneath (boring!) I let Allie get me too just for fairness sake, but pantsing became a reoccurring theme for anytime we were unwinding at the apartment! I got Allie again the next night, and she was wearing a black and white striped thong under her gym shorts, Jess and Allie got me (which was kind of fun because I have a little bit of a thing for humiliation, and I didn't mind two hot girls seeing my ass haha), and Allie got jess that night too. Jess was already wearing just black bikini briefs, and while she was picking out an outfit for tomorrow, Allie grabbed the very bottoms of the panties and gave a fast tug so that the top of Jessica's asscrack was out, Jess quickly corrected but still it was a good site! Maybe I'll try some pantsings now that we are back home too
Awesome! Glad to hear it. Just a word of advice. Don't get TOO carried away, unless they (or even one of them) is thoroughly enjoying it.... I would suggest trying one some time again soon, then leave it alone for at least like a month (unless they get you back, in which case, game on!)

I have a few other suggestions. Some I've tried myself, & some I've either seen or read about (& totally wish that I had tried).

First of all, bikinis always work well because, for the most part, they're guaranteed to be naked underneath. If you wanna do it at the beach, while they're laying out tanning is perfect (especially if their top is untied, because then they're much less likely to put up much resistance for fear of more exposure)... if you guys are on a busy beach, just a kinda quick & playful little tug would be perfect, as to not overly embarrass. If you guys are on a secluded beach area, go for the kill & try to get them extra low, or even off! Untie the sides, grab 'em & run! Lol. Try to get her to chase you even. As long as it's seen as all in good fun & you give 'em back quickly, you should be fine....
If instead you're in a pool, while they're getting out is always a good time for a tug, or obviously any time their hands are occupied.

Another setting that works is anywhere there's a pull up bar or jungle gym with monkey bars. Convince (or trick) one of them into grabbing on & lifting themselves off the ground. This will keep their hands occupied & their waist at perfect grabbing & pulling level (not to mention their feet off the ground). There's zero defense for that one. Lol

Last but not least, a great one that I'd love to try, but you need an accomplice (so it should work perfectly with 3). So you tell the unsuspecting victim that you have a cool game or trick to show them. Cross your arms in front of you & ask for her hands (like a double handshake). When you have both of her hands, your accomplice gets behind her & pulls her pants & panties to her ankles. You continue to hold her hands tightly for as long as desired, preventing her from covering or pulling her pants up. It might even work better if you have her close her eyes. You & your accomplice can switch roles too if you think you'd pants her better. Obviously, this will only work once, so make it a good one! Keep us posted as to what else transpires... we gotta keep this awesome thread alive!

Last edited by Craze899667; 05-16-2017 at 05:38 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Craze899667 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 04:45 PM

Default Wife pantsed

Been posting some stories about my wife(girlfriend at the time) being exposed in front of her family. So I won't retell them but her brother likes seeing her naked. But I got a nice one for the pantsing fans.

We are at a little family gathering maybe 10-15 people in the room when it happened. All relatives. Aunts, uncles, cousins, in laws.. etc. of all ages. My wife is talking with 3-4 people. I'm sitting on the couch. Her uncle( not blood) all of a sudden walks behind her with her brother. Her brother grabs a side of the pants on each hip. And pants her big time. She had on kinda loose sweat pants. Underwear and all came down to her ankles. He even held his foot on her pants so she couldn't get them up for a few seconds. She struggled a little to get them back up. Everyone in the room got an eyeful of something.

I was really embarrassed and mad at the time. But thinking about now turns me on. Her uncle really liked his view and let us know lol. Her brother told him what he was gonna do so he positioned himself with a great spot. He had front row seats as she was bent over bare assed trying to get her pants back up for what felt like forever.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 09:32 AM

How did she react to getting pantsed so badly? And what kind of panties was she wearing that so easily slid down with her sweats?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b0b0r For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 10:03 AM

Default In public like that

Did she stay for the rest of the get together after being pantsed?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b0b0r For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b0r View Post
How did she react to getting pantsed so badly? And what kind of panties was she wearing that so easily slid down with her sweats?
She was pretty mad and somewhat embarrassed. After she finally got her pants up she smacked her brother. He just laughed. She took it mostly in stride. Her face was beat red but nothing she can do. A few of the women told the brother not to that but mostly was taken as a joke. I was extremely embarrassed. More than she was it seemed. A whole room full of people just got a nice view of my girlfriend. Her uncle really got a nice view. He thought it was the best thing ever and had to make sure to talk to me about it the whole time.

She had on a regular nice pair of panties. The reason they came down so easy is her brother has done it to her before just never so public. He knew exactly where to grab and pull them down. She wasn't paying attention and was caught up in conversation. He got her good. The pants and underwear were both down to her ankles. Her uncle was ready back there to take on the view like a movie director lol. As she struggled to get them up her ass is bent over. Certainly the most epic kind of public pantsing I've ever seen. I was beyond embarrassed at the time.

We really had no choice to stay at the party. We weren't close to home and stayed over that night. I definetly felt real awkward and her uncle made it as awkward as possible. most people just chuckled some girls felt bad. Also her uncle had to point out to people who came later how they missed the best part of the party. I look back now and it feels oddly thrilling writing about it
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 07:37 PM

Default Pantsed Girlfriend

Had to share this story from a few weeks ago.

I always tease my girlfriend about how I'm going to pants her, but I don't do it very often. A few weeks ago, she was talking to my roommates girlfriend and she was wearing baggy flowery shorts. I knew what she was wearing underneath and knew I had to take advantage of the situation. I sat in the floor next to her while she was talking away. I looked at my roommates girlfriend and pointed at my girlfriends shorts and she made a confused face back to me, and I yanked my girlfriends shorts to her ankles. Of course she fell to the ground trying to cover herself up and trying to get her pants up. Underneath, she was wearing a bright blue VS thong. My roommates girlfriend bursted into laughter seeing my girlfriend in her underwear, she is very conservative and well kept, so seeing her embarrassed is rare. My roommates girlfriend said "I thought you were pointing at her watch, I didn't know that was going to happen! Don't worry (gf's name), that's not the first time I've seen a thong!" My girlfriend was bright red, and she said "you're in for it now!" and that I better watch my back. She hasn't mentioned it since then, so I am going to get her a few more times to see if she starts either trying to get revenge or get my roommates girlfriend. Both would make for a good time, but we will see!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Me_me35483 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 01:33 PM

Default Pantsed in College

So this was in college but I just remembered it and had to share it. We were in the locker room changing before our volleyball game and I wanted to be funny and pulled down the sweatpants of a larger girl. She wasn't really fat, but she wasn't as skinny as most of us. Anyway everyone was laughing at her like green boy shorts and I said, "Wow those are big let me help you." And I gave her a wedgie. She played it off laughing with us but it just felt like she wasn't happy. Anyway when we came out I noticed my crush was there and I wanted to impress him. But instead the girl I had previously pantsed came up and pulled my shorts all the way down. I froze in the middle of the gym in a tiny Victoria's Secret thong and my ass out in front of my crush. I quickly pulled them up and nervously laughed it off and we had to play. Afterwards my crush actually came up to me telling me how nice my booty is.
Old 08-19-2017, 08:06 PM

Have definitely missed your stories Aly, hope to hear more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cetra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 12:51 PM

Default Resurrect the thread!!

Wow this thread has been way too slow recently! Luckily I pantsed my girlfriend the other week so I've got a story to tell!
I was invited to her apartment earlier in the morning because we were going out later that day and she wanted me around while she got ready. I said in a previous post that she is tall, skinny, but with a really great ass. She has a standard "relaxing around the apartment" outfit of a t-shirt, flip-flops, and these really old pajama pants that she's had for who even knows how long. The elastic in the waistband of the pants is really worn out, so they basically just stay up by resting on her hips and butt, meaning they're really really low rise. It's a sight I live to see, and this day as I was following her around while she got ready, I kind of marveled at how they didn't just fall down, they seemed so loose on her. I even asked her as much, "saying wow those pants are just barely on you" she laughed at this but before she could respond, I said, "look, they're so loose!", bent to my knees in front of her, and gave the lightest tug. With that, the pants slid down to her ankles and her exposed pussy was directly in front of my face. Luckily for me, she found this hilarious, and laughed as she pulled her pants back up. I definitely saw this as an opportunity so I got her a few more times, when her back was to me, just giving the slightest tug to expose her bare ass or bush while she laughed each time and even encouraged me to do it once!

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006