uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2015, 10:17 PM

Thanked 4,052 Times in 369 Posts
Default Blood and Magic (Vampire the Requiem fanfic)

The following fanfiction story takes place using the mythos of supernatural creatures from White Wolf Publishings' Vampire the Requiem. Therefore, clans and covenants referenced in this series are owned by CCP games. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

The call had been put out, someone heard a disturbance in one of the student apartment complexes. Someone heard screams coming from outside an apartment room and what sounded like an animal gnawing at the victim. What made it unnatural was that this was in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan.

The only animals within that district could have been deer and they were incapable of doing what Detective Kirstin Delaney saw. She was already in downtown when units had been called to the apartment complex. One squad car beat her to it, the sirens lighting up the sidewalk and tainting the street lamps. With any luck, they would've done some crowd control and kept people out of the room.

A black Sedan parked behind the police car and out stepped Kirstin, dressed in jeans, black leather shoes and a shortsleeve button up shirt under a brown leather jacket. Kirstin fixed her blonde hair that was tied back in a ponytail and made sure her badge hung around neck. Despite being in her mid 30's, she still possessed the determination and energy of a graduate student in their mid 20's, experienced enough to know what to expect but still new to her detective status to have some nerves with taking control. She jogged up the steps and pushed past a couple of students to speak with the person at the front desk, holding up her badge to say, "Homicide."

She was sent to the top floor, as she made her way up the steps, Kirstin would occasionally pass other tenants, all of them college students, scared, confused, feeling vulnerable as they stood out in the hallways in their pajamas. Kirstin caught sight of one young woman in her 20s wearing a tight shirt with a sports number on it and tiny short shorts that hugged her tight buttocks.

Kirstin tried resisting the urge to stare, but seeing how the outline of the womans' posterior curved under her shorts made Kirstin envious of her own college years and how she'd missed out on the fun in dating an athlete.

Shaking her head, Kirstin ran the rest of the way up the steps. Fortunately, the two officers who answered the call had kept the tenants on the floor out of the room. Kirstin pushed her way past some students, almost brushing against a college woman wearing just a robe, and entered the room, the scent of the woman's shampoo making Kirstin feel a ting of warmth, but just for a moment.

"What do we have to-oh jesus." Kirstin exclaimed as she walked into the living room, her heart stopping for just a moment.

He was laid out in the living room, shirtless and with a pool of blood surrounding his upper torso. The side of his neck looked like a Pez dispenser, split open at about a thirty degree angle, as if his attacker tried to chop his head off and then got bored. Kirstin felt her stomach tighten for just a second before she took a deep breath to relax.

"Who made the call?" she asked as she kneeled down.

"Tenant next door, heard a loud bump and then a scream. She's being questioned now." The police officer said.

"What do we know about this guy so far?"

"Um..grad student, business college I think. New Jersey ID. That's about it."

Kirstin was half listening. She knew the call was still fresh and wanted to survey the area before the cleanup crew messed things up. Despite the blow, there looked to be hardly any signs of struggle. No broken glass, no bruises on the body, just a chair moved a few inches from its resting point. It hadn't even tipped over. Kirstin stared at it for a moment and then looked past the chair at the wall where a window revealed the outside fire escape stairs. "Who opened that window?"

The officer looked up from his notepad and stared at it. "...no one detective."

She grit her teeth as she reached for her pistol. "God dammit. Call back up, tell them to seal the building." She didn't wait for a response, she ran to the window and hugged the wall, bending down to look outside to make sure it was clear. Just as she was about to relax, she heard the rattle of the steel steps shake and what she swore was movement in the shadows above. "One of you stay here the other follow me!"

Kirstin stepped out of the window and aimed her gun upward as she ascended the steps. She knew she should wait for the other officer but her adrenaline was too high to control the impulse to bolt. As the only female detective in homicide, Kirstin felt the pressure to prove all of the skeptics wrong in her inability to do her job. Nabbing this person quickly would not only get her peers to take her seriously, but it would also get the department some good publicity, something it needed given that this was a student being murdered.

The steel steps shook below her as her feet landed on each one, rising higher and higher until she saw a shadowy figure climb up the ladder and onto the roof. By now she was so high up she couldn't make out what the uniformed officer below was shouting.

As she reached the top, she saw the figure dashing across the roof, a slender body dressed in business slacks and a jacket of all things. Kirstin also squinted as she wanted confirm that she actually saw a suspect running in women's pumps and how they were able to do so with such speed.

"Police! Stop!" she shouted as she tried to pursue the attacker who didn't even respect the command with a turn of a head. Kirstin could see the building adjacent to the one they were on, another apartment complex under construction. The outer walls hadn't been built but floors and drywall were already put up within the interior of the building. It was a shame the building wasn't close enough for the suspect to reach. "You have nowhere to go!" she shouted as she picked up the pace.

The woman's arms moved forward and back, giving no indication of slowing down as she stepped onto the ledge and kicked off of it, soaring in the air before landing on the third floor of the building that was half finished. Kirstin stopped in her tracks, mouth open as she saw the woman stick the landing, rising to her feet that should have been shattered from the impact. Kirstin didn't hesitate in grabbing her radio and shouting, "Suspect is in the building next door! I'm on my way down, someone get to State Street now and cut her off!"

"How'd they get there so fast?" the officer on the radio called.

Kirstin didn't respond, instead she found the escape ladder on the other side of the building and slid down, leaping down flights of stairs to get to the ground as fast as possible. If she could just get to the entrance of the building next door she could possibly cut the woman off. Once she reached the last level of the fire escape, she was halfway down the ladder before she jumped down, almost stumbling forward as she jogged across the street.

She cut across the grassy mound to check the other side of the building, looking for her superpowered escapee to come flying down the road. All she saw was a few students walking together and laughing about something unimportant to Kirstin at the moment. This left only one other option and Kirstin ran to the doorway of the building.

Finding the first wall to hug, Kirstin kept her back to it as she held her gun up, inching her way across the room as her eyes scanned across the drywall that had been placed. Several sections of the building hadn't had walls put up and the steel framing of the building looked like a silver forest of bars, all planted to provide the best hiding space. Kirstin was reaching the end of one side and was coming around to an area that had plastic tarps hanging where doors were meant to be installed.

Kirstin aimed her gun and circled around the doorway, using her pistol as a lever to push open the tarp and get a glimpse of then next room. Inside was a work bench that had several two by fours lying on it and a buzz saw laying on the floor. Kirstin was about to leave when she heard something move, the light tapping of footsteps coming from the corner. It was when Kirstin turned and she saw the sleeve of a business jacket sticking out that she turned and shouted "Freeze!"

The hand froze, along with the rest of the body it was attached to. Standing in the room was a woman in her early 30s, a close-cropped pixie cut made it seem like she was a liberal arts professor. She had no makeup on, in fact she looked rather pale, almost like she'd been standing in a freezer for several hours. It was her full lips and double pierced earrings that made it seem like she was out on a date, a date that didn't end well. Despite being caught, she didn't seem concerned, staring back at Kirstin with bored eyes. Kirstin kept her pistol aimed and slowly approached her, "Get on your knees."

Kirstin almost fired her gun when the woman smiled, eyebrows raised as she said, "I'm impressed you saw me." The inflection in her tone made it seem like a game, like she was testing Kirstin's endurance while also testing her patience. Even the way she stood didn't indicate that she would follow orders, her long legs standing apart, her left foot pointed to the side as if she was modeling that stylish business garb.

"Yeah well I'm impressed you're cute little ass didn't break from jumping across the building. Are you injured?"

"Aw you think I'm cute." She said, flashing her pearly whites.

Kirstin hesitated, why did she call the woman cute, besides the fact that she admittedly was attractive. "Just shut up and get on your knees."

The woman's lips puckered as she tilted her head, making Kirstin sweat under her clothes, the heat rising in her chest a sign that she was getting pissed off. The woman didn't answer for about a minute until she said, "No, I don't think I'm going to do that. I think I might do this instead."

It took just one blink for the woman to vanish from Kirstin's sight and then another blink to see a dark blur flash in front of her face. "Hey I said freeze!"

In just one more blink, the woman was back in place, hands held up with her eyes wide, "But I am freezing like you said." Her tone was that of an innocent school girl, a school girl who held a long black rectangular object in her hand. "I just wanted this." Her smile returned as she waved the clip to Kirstin's gun in the air.

Kirstin looked down and saw the hole where the clip was and stuttered, "H-how'd you do that?"

"Oh let's just say I'm a woman of many talents." She said as she lowered her hands to walk forward, "Want to see me do it again?"

"No, just stay-hey!" Kirstin shouted as she tried reaching for gunbelt. The woman was gone again, black blurs appearing out of the corner of Kirstin's eyes for only a moment. She was so frazzled she just held onto her gun and kept it straight until the woman was back standing in front of the pistol with both hands up. "Do that again and I'm blasting your head off once I get a new clip."

"Oh really? How you going to do that with this?" the woman asked as she held up Kirstins' belt. Her eyes lowered to Kirstins' torso. "Aren't you cold?"

Kirstin wondered what she was referring to until she did notice a faint breeze blowing against her thighs. She looked down and gasped when she noticed her jeans were pulled down to her ankles, showing off her smooth legs and her white cotton panties with teddy bears printed on them. It had been laundry day which meant her choice of underwear was limited but that didn't mean she wanted them to be seen by a criminal.

Caught off guard and undressed, Kirstin's hand lowered to cover the front of her panties. The last thing she saw was the woman smirking again as she flashed forward. Kirstin backed away, tripping on her jeans as she fell against the workbench. "Stop it!" she shouted as she felt something brush against her.

"Stop what?" Kirstin opened her eyes as she saw the woman stand with Kirstin's gun in her hand, loading the clip in the butt of the gun. "Maybe you should freeze instead. Also, I hope you don't mind, but you looked so cute in those panties I thought I'd get a better look.

Kirstin looked down and saw that her shirt was unbuttoned, hanging completely open to show off her pale stomach and plain white brassier, her average sized breasts poking out from under her jacket. She squealed as she tried to fold her arms over her front, her face getting warm as she felt a loss of authority.

"Uh uh. Hands up." The woman commanded, cocking the pistol.

Kirstin felt her heart rise as she did as she was told, her thighs sliding against each other as she got more anxious being unable to cover her teddy bear undergarments. Her lips were tightened as she let the anger of being bested sink in, the rage overriding any fear of losing her life. She knew backup was coming and if they saw her like this, it would undo all her work in trying to be seen as a good detective. At the moment, she looked foolish, like some ditzy cop out of a Benny Hill sketch. The woman's laughter didn't help.

"Mmm, are all of Ann Arbor's police so attractive?" she asked.

"Y-you're wasting time, backup is on its way. You should just surrender."

"Oh? Maybe I should, we could give your officers a little show." She hissed as she sashayed closer to Kirstin, keeping the gun aimed up. "Can you imagine? Standing there undressed, the cops drinking in your half naked body, knowing that their tough detective is secretly a little girl under her clothes?"

She whispered the description, and it made Kirstin weak in the knees, almost like she could picture being seen by her peers, their laughter in the back of her head. Kirstin noticed she was still sweating, as well as a funny feeling in her stomach. "S-stop it."

"Stop what?" the woman asked, so close that Kirstin could see the gun barrel inches from her chest. She leaned forward to whisper in Kirstin's ear, "Describing how sexy you'll look being undressed in front of your department? How...subordinate you look right now without your clothes despite the fact that your badge is hanging between your breasts?"

Kirstin's breathing got heavier as the whispers influenced the vision in her mind, the words she emphasized to sound more erotic, making it hard not to think about how it was the woman who was objectifying Kirstin and how in any other circumstance, this was quite hot for her.

"I'm flattered you think this is hot."

"What?" Kirstin said, her eyes opened again as she wondered how the woman echoed her exact thoughts. "I didn't say..that's not what I was thinking."

"Oh but it was what you were thinking." She said with a smile, "You said my words were erotic, and that this would be hot...do you like women officer?"

Kirstin tried not to think, but that was impossible to do when she felt like her thoughts were being penetrated. Just don't let her know the truth.

"So you do like women, I see."

"Stop...reading my thoughts!" Kirstin shouted, stomping her feet at her frustration in feeling helpless.

"Stop thinking then. You know you're very tense right now...you're very perplexed about being caught with your pants down. When was the last time you had sex?"

Kirstin shook her head, trying to think of a blank slate instead of the answer, but it wasn't blank enough because the woman said, "Wow, seven months." Causing Kirstin's mouth to drop.

"How are you doing this?!" she said in a weak tone, her intimate secret being revealed to a complete stranger.

"Let's just say I have a talent for reading minds, but I don't need to read minds to see how this is turning you on." She lowered her pistol for a moment to point at the area between Kirstin's legs, gesturing towards the center of her white panties that had a dark stain in the center.

"Oh!" Kirstin exclaimed as she buckled her legs, her face turning a bright shade of pink as she saw that she was getting wet. She tried to bend down and pull her pants up, but the woman got close and pressed her hand on Kirstin's breast.

"What's the rush, are you embarrassed that you messed your panties you dirty girl?" she hissed, tracing the end of the gun along the waistband of her underwear while she pushed Kirstin's bra up to grab her soft breasts.

Kirstin's legs tensed, the name calling hissed into her ear unlocked more of her resolve, the woman could read her explicit thoughts, it was no surprise that she could read Kirstin's unconscious thoughts, thoughts about what else she liked, what she secretly hoped a partner would do, what his woman was doing. Kirstin closed her eyes as she felt the gun push open the top of her panties and then felt the woman's hands slide into them, causing Kirstin to gasp as she leaned all of her weight into the work bench.

"Mmm. Someone feels warm." The woman said as she ran her finger along the outer lips of Kirstin's sex. "So I know being undressed while on the job feels good, and calling you a dirty girl feels good, but what else? Come on Kirstin, it's been seven months, you deserve to feel good."

"H-how do you know my name?" Kirstin asked with a breathy whisper, the horror in this stranger knowing everything about her fading to the back as the heat from between her legs rose to her stomach just as Kirstin felt two fingers plunge inside of her. She threw her head back, groaning as she felt her panties get wetter.

"The same way I know what turns you on. By talking dirty to you, taking away your control and also by doing this." She dropped the gun and hooked her thumbs into Kirstin's underwear, pulling it down to her kneecaps as the woman bent down to position her head in between Kirstin's legs. She tried to reach for her gun until she felt the woman's tongue slither up inside her, causing Kirstin to slump back as her body trembled.

"Oh my god...oh..." was all she could mutter as her body was enjoying pleasure it hadn't felt in months. She looked down just in time to see the woman's upper lip curl back and bare what she thought were sharp pointy canines. "What are you...?" she tried to ask but when she felt a sharp pain from between her legs, followed by an intense wave of pleasure, her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she tried not to have a heart attack. It was as if the stranger found a new sensitive area between Kirstin's legs, touching so many nerve endings that she thought she would burst into flames.

Her shirt was drenched in sweat and although her mouth was open, sound failed to escape as her throat strained along with every other muscle in her body. Kirstin's kegels tightened because she was doing all that she could to prevent what she knew was about to happen, something that was not meant to happen on the job, let alone in front of a suspect she meant to arrest.

"MMMMmm..." The suspect moaned, reaching around to dig her nails into Kirstin's plump backside, shaking her face and letting her nose rub against Kirstin's clit.

That was the final straw as Kirstin felt her voice crack. Her kegels tightened once more before she felt something wet gush out from her sex. "Oh no!" she cried as she opened her eyes, her face turning crimson as she touched the woman's head. She would have apologized had she not remembered she was supposed to arrest this person. "I-I-this isn't..."

Kirstin didn't finish her sentence as she saw the woman's head tilt up, her tongue sliding against her labia once more before smiling at Kirstin, her face dripping with Kirstin's essence. She wasn't sure if it was due to her post orgasmic haze, but it appeared like the woman's face got more color right before her eyes. "Y-you're still under arrest." Was all Kirstin could say, feeling ashamed just from sounding so pathetic as she stood there, pants and underwear pulled down with her pussy still twitching after reaching climax.

The woman chuckled as she rose to her feet and grabbed the center of Kirstin's brassier with both hands. "And you're in no position to tell me to do anything." She gripped the cups to of ther bra and pulled them open with one tug, letting them hang just under the stripped officer's armpits, exposing her swollen breasts that heaved up and down from her heavy breathing.

Kirstin tried to rise off the bench but immediately fell back into it, too exhausted from her intense orgasm. She tried to raise her arms and cover her breasts but she was too weak. "H-how did you...do that?" she whispered, the corner of her eyes were wet, the shame in losing her composure making it hard not to cry.

The woman tilted her head and scanned Kirstin's naked body once more before touching her waist and giving her an open mouth kiss. Kirstin whimpered as she felt the woman's soft tongue slide against the roof of her mouth, the taste of intimacy reminding her of past lovers who had nothing compared to what this woman accomplished. A sharp pain shot across her backside and Kirstin squealed as she reached behind to touch her warm right ass cheek, freshly spanked from her seducer.

"As much fun as I had officer, I'm afraid you'll never know and just to make you feel better, I didn't kill that man, so you don't have to feel guilty about cumming all over my face."

The vulgar comment made Kirstin blush again, lowering her head to avoid the mocking eye of this woman. That was all she needed to dash away, a swift shadow moving out of the corner of Kirstin's eye.

"Hey wait!" she called out but then saw that the room was empty. Alone, the chill of the room made Kirstin tremble as her sweat soaked clothes sobered her up to the fact that her only lead was gone. Without a stranger's eyes looming over her, Kirstin had the chance to catch her breath, her pulse finally slowing down.

"I think I heard a voice. Detective is that you?" a man shouted.

"Wha? Oh..god no." Kirstin muttered, trying to move her hands. The flap to the doorway rose and in stepped three officers in blue, aiming their guns to check the room. Kirstin's scream was so loud it made them jump. She was so frazzled by being literally caught with her pants down she waved her hands in the air, turning her head to shield her face. "Don't look at me!"

"Police! Hands up and...Kirstin...?"

"Holy shit!"

A bright light stung Kirstin's eyes, forcing them to squint as she tried to walk without tripping on her pants. "Yes it's me don't shoot!"

"What the hell happened?"

The bright light over Kirstin's eyes traveled away from her face, giving her the chance to open them just to see the light aimed over her exposed body. She looked down and saw the inside of her panties facing outward, a large dark circle where her ejaculate was absorbed. Kirstin heard the officer's talk to themselves and she gasped before folding both of her hands over her exposed groin, the blond strip of hair just above her pink lips curled from the wet mouth of the woman who had kissed Kirstin there.

"Detective...what were you doing?" the officer with the flashlight said, "What happened to the suspect?"

Kirstin's lip quivered as she struggled to keep her balance. Her mind was overwhelmed with the realization that her nightmare of being seen without her clothes by her unit came true. There she was, naked breasts uncovered and pink pussy covered by just her hands, trying to think of how to explain this while keeping her dignity.

"I..this isn't...I didn't...she..." It was clear, she didn't have any words to protect her dignity, as it had been taken by the mysterious stranger who robbed Kirstin of her unconscious desires, leaving behind only more questions for the blushing detective.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2015, 10:22 PM

Chapter 2

Once she finally put her clothes back on, Kirstin's panic faded and with her cognitive faculties intact, came up with a story that convinced the officers she hadn't let the suspect get down on their knees and give her the best orgasm she'd had in months. The report read that the suspect managed to get the drop on Kirstin as she entered a room, stealing her gun and forcing Kirstin to strip.

The fact that the story would be documented, that Kirstin was incapable of apprehending a suspect and upholding the dignity of the police department, angered her so much her fist bled from punching the arm rest of her car. She wanted to share the fact that this woman was also capable of moving faster than the blink of an eye and leaping hundreds of feet, but that would already make Kirstin seem more foolish than she already felt.

The next morning Kirstin felt worse. She woke up thinking the night before was just a bad dream, but seeing her teddy bear panties hanging on the rim of her hamper made her collapse onto her pillow, her nails digging into her shoulders as she hugged herself. The faded stain in the crotch made Kirstin feel warm, from face to the center of her core.

She could recall the strange woman, bangs hanging over the front of her face that grinned up at Kirstin after she had been moaning like a girl experiencing her first sexual encounter. Her words, "I didn't kill that man." Still bothered Kirstin. Why was she there if she wasn't involved, and why waste time seducing a cop when she could have easily sped away?

It was a matching black pants and jacket combo with a dark blue button up to go under it. Kirstin wore it for her interview at the Ann Arbor Police Department, and when she had to do a press conference for a series of robberies on campus. She wasn't sure if it was psychological or just the way it looked on her, but whenever she wore it, she commanded the attention of everyone in the room, attention from any prejudice they might have towards her status as a lesbian woman, or what she looked like naked.

With her badge attached to her belt, Kirstin went out the door to begin one of the most challenging work days of her life. She knew she was in for the long haul the moment she stepped into the lobby. The officer at the desk was an overweight man with a mustache, covering his mouth to hide a smirk as he greeted her. With a sigh, Kirstin stormed past the desk and walked down the hall, keeping her eyes locked as she avoided the gaze of passers by.

"Shit!" Kirstin shouted as she felt her heart rise, almost standing on her tip toes. With her eyes shut, she turned around, not wanting to stare at the woman who called her out. She was an inch taller than Kirstin, dressed in a simple pair of black trousers and white button up with the sleeves rolled, revealing two forearms that looked chiseled from routine training. Her jet-black bangs hung just above her blue eyes, and her ruby red lips spread into a smirk that slanted to the right. She had her hands on her curved hips. With a heavy sigh, Kirstin opened her eyes "Detective Hillier. Nice to see you."

"Glad to see you're in one piece." Hillier said. The Narcotics detective folded her arms and looked over Kirstin, as if her eyes had X ray vision that made Kirstin's feet shift. "I heard you had a ...wild night."

Kirstin's lips tightened as she fought to to keep her composure. "It was. I'm just glad I'm alive and that no one else was hurt."

"I also heard the officers who arrived got quite a show."

"I have a debriefing to make right now so if you'll excuse me." Kirstin said, storming her way past Detective Hillier.

"Hope you catch the suspect, It'd be a shame if the Chief felt you couldn't handle homicide. Lemme know if you ever want to trade!"

Kirstin didn't dignify the remark with a response. Jessica Hillier had wanted homicide when a position opened up but Kirstin beat her to it, having managed to solve a double murder that took place in the suburbs just outside of town. It was unexpected, a step-husband and wife both shot in the head.

The living room was a mess, picture frames shattered, knick knacks on the floor. People first thought it was a botched robbery, but Hillier thought it was the ex-Husband, another bitter spouse who let jealousy get the best of him. The problem was that he was too busy getting busted for a DUI in Livonia, just thirty miles outside of Ann Arbor.

What Hillier failed to check into was the daughter, whose crocodile tears were convincing enough, but who also had a boyfriend who happened to have a gun in his home. The daughter and her lover stated they were out with friends, but not all of their friends were on the same page. The guilty couple were supposed to be at a party, but it was hard to explain why they didn't show up, when they were killing two parents who didn't think he was a good influence.

The day she closed the case was a high point. Walking to her desk and seeing the stuffed teddy bear sitting on her desk was much lower. Colleagues around Kirstin's desk couldn't hold in their laughter anymore as they saw her stand several feet away, staring at it like it was a grenade. She saw one detective, a man in his 40s smiling at her and she refused to let them get under her skin.

Grabbing the bear, Kirstin slammed it on her desk and grabbed a letter opener, driving it straight through the bears chest like a stake. "I better not see this shit on my desk again." She said. The violent way she stabbed it again, making sure to scratch the eyes, was enough to wipe the grins off of the police who were still laughing. "Now get back to work. Debriefing in five."

Officers in the room used that command to alleviate the tension in a poorly received prank and leave their desks. Kirstin wanted to avoid eye contact, but tensed her neck muscles to keep her head locked in place, her eyes like daggers aimed at anyone who walked past her. When people went back to business, she walked inside the small meeting room that was designed like a lecture hall, using the five minutes to close her eyes and breathe.

By the time she reached ten full breaths, the other homicide detectives filed in. Once everyone was seated, Kirstin stood at the other side of the room behind a large white dry erase board. Written in black ink were all of the open cases, including the current one that cost her dignity.

The last one to enter was a man in a white shortsleeve shirt and black tie, bringing a rushed silence to the room. Five decades had changed his black hair to a dark grey and his cheeks were only slightly beginning to sag. Although shorter than Kirstin, his massive arms hinted at a time when he had chiseled biceps in his heyday, but that time was gone and his expertise as Chief of police resided in Daryl Burk.

His posture was slouched as he made his way to the front of the room, giving Kirstin a slight nod before standing beside her. His face remained the same, stoic and looking like he hadn't gotten any sleep. If he did hear about what happened to her, his body language didn't show. "Good morning everyone." He said before turning to Kirstin. "What do we got detective?'

"Last night a male student, age 24 was murdered in his home in Harper Wood apartments." Kirstin began. "His name was Matthew Varnes, a student at the business college. Victim was found with his neck severed. There were no signs that this was a break in, although a window was left open. " Kirstin felt her stomach turn in knots as she breathed in deep to continue. "A suspect was spotted outside in the fire escape. She is a woman in her mid 30s, was wearing a business suit and had short cropped auburn hair."

She saw a detective in the front, arms folded and a smirk on his face. "Was she apprehended?"

Kirstin's nostrils flared and she curtly responded, "Suspect got away after jumping me," Kirstin responded in a curt tone.

"What else happened Detective?"

"Enough." Chief Burk called out, "Might I remind you all the person responsible for this crime is still out there and the specifics of how Detective Delaney lost them isn't as relevant as to what other facts we know about the victim and their KAs."

That shut the men up and Kirstin felt some sense of relief that at least one person was on her side. "Speaking of which." She said in a low tone, "I'd advise those assigned to the case to start looking into the victim's classmates, teachers, anyone that might know if he was seeing someone." There was one evidence that officers mentioned to Kirstin when she returned from her chase. "At the moment, all we know is that the suspect was seeing a therapist. Dr. Sakeena Fakhoury. I'm going to speak with Dr. Fakhoury today. I doubt there will be much she can share due to client confidentiality, but I'd rather turn it over."

Chief Burk folded his arms. "We're already under pressure from the University and concerned parents. Harper Wood apartments was meant to be a secure complex. It won't be long before students and families will want some answers so get to it detectives. Dismissed."

Kirstin wanted to move before she could overhear any comment made by someone in homicide. Calloused fingers wrapped around her shoulder to stop momentum and she turned to see Chief Burks' worn face. "I spoke with the two officers who responded to the call." He said with a soft pitch, making sure he was in close proximity to Kirstin so the others wouldn't hear. "I don't know what happened, but the officers reported that you had...um...been assaulted?"

The word made Kirstin's cheeks turn red again. Bringing her back to that night, making her wonder if it was a non-consensual act. The loss of her clothes was something she didn't want, being seen by her officers was also an outcome she didn't, but what came after that? It had been something she'd wanted for months and from someone very much fitting to the description of the suspect.

Feminine face, but rather masculine dress, gentle hands that curled into the waistband of her panties as they pulled them down, her warm lips kissing Kirstin where she'd longed to be kissed. She felt her body sweating underneath and she lowered her eyes. "no...she just..disarmed me." She said.

The chief raised an eyebrow but noticed the blush across Kirstin's face. "I just...want to make sure you're okay. If you have anything else you should need from me, let me know. I'm sorry the officers spread gossip, but I'll make sure it doesn't get out to the press."

Kirstin could see the headline now, Homicide Detective caught with pants down, who protects Ann Arbor if she can't protect herself? "Thanks chief. It won't happen again. I got to go, the doctor is waiting for me."

Sakeena Fakhoury's office was located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor in a business complex off of Fourth Street. It shared space with law firm but Dr. Fakhoury had the luxury of residing in the second floor. Kirstin had arranged to meet with Fakhoury after her last patient. When she knocked on the door to the office, a woman in her sixties opened it. Thick black glasses sat atop her wrinkled face and she wore an Aqua blue dress under a knit sweater. "Oh hello, you must be the police officer Dr. Fakhouri mentioned." She said.

Yes Ma'am. Is she ready to see me?" Kirstin asked. The inside was a small waiting room painted lavender, with a brown couch placed against the wall. The tall lamp by its side was out and there was a vacuum standing behind the desk.

Kirstin nodded and stepped inside, walking past the desk and down the long hallway. With the dark tone of the walls barely lit up by the single light shining at the end of the hall, she was reminded of her apartment and how lonely it seemed.. When she was closer Kirstin could see that it was left open just a crack. This didn't stop her from lightly knocking three times.

Kirstin opened the door and saw a wide room with a large maroon rug on the ground. In the center was a black coffee table with a box of tissue. In front of the table was a large black sofa with pillows, no doubt for the wounded patients that came to find a safe space to be held in while they were stripped bare of their psychic armor. Adjacent to the couch was a wide desk, placed several feet away from the tall window to the outside.

In front of the desk was a leather chair, sitting on wheels. Sitting in the chair was a woman in her late 30s, her dark black hair flowed down to the middle of her back. She wore a grey skirt and a white long sleeve blouse, Kirstin could see the spaghetti strap to the top she wore underneath. When she spun around, Kirstin saw Dr. Sakeena Fakhouri, rising from her seat. Her thin rimmed glasses sat upon a long nose that pointed out, giving her eyes a sharp look that seemed to see right through Kirstin.

Her lips were coated with a dark red lipstick and they spread into a wide smile as she spoke. "You must be Detective Delaney." She said, extending her hand to give Kirstin a firm handshake.

"Thank you for meeting me so late in the evening doctor. I'll try to make this quick."

"Oh please you can call me Sakeena and don't worry, I work many late hours, I've grown used to it." Sakeena said with a smile as she gestured for Kirstin to sit in the couch. She turned back to her desk to finish typing whatever notes she had and then closed her laptop. As she bent forward, Kirstin couldn't help but stare at the therapists' backside, watching as the skirt d****d over her upper thigh. "So, you wanted to speak with me about a client?"

"Yes, Matthew Varnes, he was a patient of yours?" Kirstin quickly said, snapping out of her trance.

Sakeena nodded, puckering her lips as she folded a leg over the other. The kick she made was wide, almost as if she was a dancer, Kirstin swore she could have seen a flash of something else under her skirt. "He was. I'm afraid what I can share is limited due to client confidentiality. Even after their passing I have to respect it."

Kirstin sighed and leaned back in the seat. "I understand. Anything you can share would be helpful. Do you know if he mentioned anything about being in danger, anyone he might have met recently?"

Sakeena shook her head. "I'm sorry I can't tell you whether he did or not. What I can say is that legally, there wasn't any sign that gave me the inclination to notify authorities. Our ethics code requires me to notify the law if my client is in danger to themselves or someone else. I know that isn't much, but perhaps it can be used to rule things out.

Kirstin cracked her knuckles and bit her lip. "Is there anyway you could release that information? Surely this has happened before where someone needed information about a client who passed.

"That would be great." Kirstin said as she walked out the door, slightly relieved to be out of the couch and away from those invasive eyes. She took one step out into the hallway and heard the squeal of the door shut before she felt something hard strike her in the back of the head. Kirstin grunted as she stumbled forward, reaching for her gun as she collapsed on the ground.

She itched, and she was cold. Those were the first sensations that woke Kirstin from her coma. Adding to the discomfort was a bright light that made her recoil as her eyes squinted. She jerked back and realized she was seated. Another blinding light went off and she tried to raise her arm, unable to do so as she felt something soft digging into it.

She tried to speak but all she could say was a murmur, the taste of cotton in the back of her tongue, something was wrapped around her mouth so far that she almost gagged. She opened her eyes and saw two women standing in Sakeena's office. Sakeena and the woman who Kirstin chased on the rooftop. Her hand was raised, and in it was a familiar looking black suit with a blue shirt underneath.

"MMPF!" Kirstin mumbled as she recognized her suit before looking down. She squealed when she saw the front of her white tank top as well as her white cotton string bikini briefs with strawberries printed on them. The elastic waistband had the words "Jockey" printed along it and Kirstin could also see the tips of her white socks sticking out. A black rope was wrapped around her torso and legs, keeping her bound in a wooden chair. Kirstin instantly squeezed her legs together, kicking her feet in frustration and panic as she managed to get stripped a second time.

"Easy now." The mysterious woman with the pixie cut said. She wore a dark green business jacket over khaki pants. Next to her was a trash can and she held Kirstin's power suit over it. "I'd hate to ruin this outfit. She turned to Sakeena and the psychologist held up a plastic bottle of lighter fluid. She bent down to drag a metal trashcan right below the dress before squeezing the bottle to shoot a stream of the noxious liquid out.

"Dctr Fkhri?" Kirstin mumbled under her gag.

"Sorry Detective." Sakeena said with a warm smile as she set the bottle on the table. "Just be a good woman and you can conceal those erm...interesting undergarments." Her eyes lowered to Kirstin's lower half, forcing Kirstin to point her feet inward as she lowered her head, her eyes stinging from tears starting to develop.

"Now we'll play a game." The mysterious woman said, "You do everything we ask, answering questions I ask and I'll let you walk out of here with your clothes on. Disobey any order, and an article of clothing will get burned. Okay?"

The thought of her power suit getting ruined made Kirstin's adrenaline run high. She shook her head as she tried to bounce free, rocking back and forth to try and loosen the ropes, screaming as loud as she could for help.

"Not what I wanted to hear." The woman said, dropping Kirstin's shoe into the trash. The metal echo it made sobered Kirstin up and she gasped when she realized she was already losing articles of clothing. "Will you be quiet now?'

Kirstin nodded her head, her blonde locks falling out of the hair tie keeping it in place. "Good, Sakeena, remove her mouth gag."

"Yes Doctor." Fakhouri said as she walked towards Kirstin, bending forward so she could reach around and undo the knot that held her gag in place. As soon as Kirstin felt the cloth's grip weaken around her mouth, she swallowed what spit accumulated in her mouth and sneered at Fakhouri. "You'll be under arrest for this you b*tch!"

Thud! Her last shoe fell into the garbage. "Do not speak to her like that." the nameless, Doctor said.

Kirstin's eyes widened. "B-but I didn't mean...you didn't ask me anything!"

"Being toxic is not what I want. I have a proposition for you, but not if you're trying to play the tough cop, which is kind of hard since you're tied up in your cute little undies."

The comment made Kirstin push against the rope, enraged at being bested a second time, and worst of all, she was clearly onto something based on being double crossed, but there was nothing else she could do. Her face was red now that her panties were the focus of conversation and she tried to swivel her hips in a way that would conceal them. She could see the Doctor's head tilt as her eyes stared at her crotch, making Kirstin tremble at being objectified.

"That's an old pair...don't you ever go shopping?"

Kirstin turned her head, "Sh-shut up. Just tell me what you want."

"Oh my...is that...a stain in the center?"

Kirstin gasped again and she tried to pull her legs free to cross her legs, all she could do was rub her thighs together as she fought to cover the faded dark stain in the center of her groin, so worn that the blonde hairs to her mons pubis could be seen. "H...how can you see from there?"

"Just another talent I have." She said with a chuckle, "Like my talent for reading your thoughts, and I can see you're thinking about the lucky woman who ruined that pair of panties."

Jerking in her seat again, Kirstin growled as she tried to cleanse her thoughts, "Stop that! Why are you doing this to me?"

"A few reasons. One, you seem to be very self conscious about being taken seriously and this was the only way I could make sure you'd listen, and two, I like seeing you in very little clothing."

Kirstin looked from the woman to Sakeenai, who kept her arms folded as she also stared at Kirstin's body. "Sakeena...you know this woman?"

Sakeenai nodded, eyes closed as she spoke, "I do. Just do as she says detective, you already lost your shoes. Trying to fight back will only lead to more embarrassment."

The psychologists' words focused Kirstin and she took a deep sigh before asking, "What do you want from me?"

The Doctor gave Kirstin an approving nod before her smile faded so she could get down to business. "The person responsible for Matthew Varnes' murder is proving to be more elusive than I thought. In order for me to track him down, I need to get involved with others in the student body and...that is a complication for myself and Sakeena. So I'm drafting you for help."

Kirstin raised an eyebrow. "Why would I help you?"

With a shrug, the Doctor removed Kirstin's badge from the leather belt, setting it on the desk before pulling the long black strap from her slacks and dropping it in the trash.

"I was only asking a question! That's not fair!" she shouted, her voice cracking it was so high.

"I'm not making a request. You are going to help me. You will continue your investigation and share all information with Sakeena."

"Go to hell! I could lose my job for that!"

"And you can lose your jacket." She said as she dropped the black coat into the trash, the sleeves draping over the edge.

"Okay okay fine! Please nothing else!" Kirstin begged, her head falling forward as her nose started to run from crying. She knew she sounded pathetic, but the cold air blowing against the exposed parts of her skin reminded her of how vulnerable she was, how she failed as a detective and that deep down, she'd rather sacrifice her integrity than walk out in nothing but her underpants.

"Good girl. I'll expect updates regularly. You will not report anything to the police unless I've told Sakeena you can."

Kirstin's jaw dropped, "I can't sit on evidence like that, there's already too much pressure to find the murderer."

Dr. Fakhouri pressed her hand to her face as she watched Kirstin's trousers drop in the trash. Kirstin felt a lump in her throat just before she shouted a curse. "My pants! That was my favorite suit you..."

The Doctor's eyes widened as she waited for Kirstin to finish, instead the detective bit her lip, so hard she tasted the copper flavor of her blood. Kirstin thought she was going to lose her last scrap of clothing, but instead the Doctor closed her eyes, tilting her head up, breathing in the air as if she were high. This didn't stop Sakeena from talking.

"Detective Delaney. Do you enjoy walking around without any clothes?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"She does actually." The Doctor said, opening her eyes to smirk at Kirstin. "Well she doesn't fully enjoy it...but a part of her body enjoys it. You want to see?"

Without waiting for a response, the Doctor stepped out from behind the desk and approached Kirstin. Upon getting a closer look, she could see the Doctor's pale skin again, looking so fair it was as if she was ill. She stepped behind Kirstin and the ground from beneath shook as she, along with her chair was lifted off the ground.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she asked, looking down in amazement as this mastermind seemed to possess the strength of a body builder to lift an occupied chair off the ground. Kirstin watched as the tall window at the other end of the room got closer, the streetlamps outside shining light on the patrons below. "Let me go stop it!" she cried, kicking her feet again.

"Very well." the Doctor said as she dropped Kirstin right in front of the window. "Sakeena turn the lights up."

The dark intimacy of the room faded as Kirstin watched the area around her brighten up. Her breathing got heavier as she realized she was in perfect view from the outside, wearing nothing but her old panties. Only two stories high, Kirsin was close enough to the ground to make out the faces of patrons which meant they could do the same if they looked up at the well-lit window. The panic of being seen by anyone outside made her sweat. If anyone saw her, they might call the police and then everyone in the department would have more reason to mock her.

"I bet right now you're afraid of being seen." The Doctor said, leaning forward to whisper in Kirstin's ear. "But there's also a part of you that enjoys this, the image of a woman tied up and helpless has always been a fantasy of yours hasn't it? You just didn't think it would apply to you."

Kirstin's legs shifted in her seat as she felt her breathing get heavy, closing her eyes as she tried to banish the words that primed her mind. "N-not true." she uttered, despite imagining ex lovers in the same predicament, legs and arms bound, wearing nothing but the tiniest of panties with humiliating prints. The thought of her most recent lover in this position made Kirstin's lower abdomen feel warm, a tingling feeling like she had a glass of red wine.

"See? That wasn't so hard, just pretend you're that woman instead...what was her name? Casey?" the Doctor asked, causing Kirstin to gasp.

"Stop!. L-let me go, people might see me." she said in a weak voice, trying her hardest to pull free against her ropes so she could cover herself, but it was pain of a memory being uncovered that made her most uncomfortable.

"How hot would that be? Some woman just walking by, casually looking up and seeing this room, lit up like a Christmas light. Seeing this strange blonde in a chair, her undershirt giving off the impression that she's being casual. Then she sees that the blonde isn't wearing pants. Oh dear, is she doing something naughty in an office building?"

It was the low tone of the Doctor's voice that reminded Kirstin of a similar situation with Casey, her,last girlfriend. She was a professor at U of M, and the office reminded her of a time she surprised Casey on Valentines day. There she was, wearing her multi-colored skirt under a longsleeve, her dyed hair tied up in a bun. Kirstin snuck up behind Casey and slapped handcuffs on her, playfully tracing a finger along her neck before traveling down her arm and to her hips where she pulled Casey's skirt down.

It was the shade of red in Casey's face as she expressed worry of being seen that got Kirstin wet. Casey was at work, exposed in her powder blue thong, her plump but pale ass hanging beautifully for Kirstin to smack before she reached from behind to reach under Casey's shirt and play with her breasts before sliding her hand down to touch her moistening sex. It wasn't the office that turned Kirstin on, it was the thought that the women would be caught having sex in a place they weren't supposed to, just like she wasn't supposed to be in this office tied up without her suit.

"Handcuffs? That's effective too." the Doctor mused, reaching around Kirstin's torso to grip the center of her shirt with both hands. "I can't reach under your shirt, but I can do this."

The sound of her shirt ripping forced Kirstin out of her dream and into a nightmare as she saw her breasts spill out from her ripped tank top. She was only able to let out a gasp of shock before she felt soft hands cup each of her breasts, pushing them up and squeezing her nipples that started to become erect from the stimulation. "M-my clothes.." she whimpered, unsure if she was protesting or if she wanted to say it as a way to keep up with the mood, coquettishly pointing out her distress in having less to protect her modesty.

With a heavy gulp, Kirstin felt a small tug in between her legs and closed them together to fight against what she knew was happening. Her mind wandered, letting the image of her memory and her current situation merge. For only a second she imagined Casey's hands on her breasts, her traveling across her body before sliding down under her Jockeys, her index finger sliding against the inner folds of her labia before pushing against her clitoris.

"Maybe if you behave I could do that too." The Doctor joked as she reached down towards Kirstin's exposed tummy, cupping her hand against her groin and pressing gently into her pussy.

"Unnggg!" Kirstin squealed as she tightened her muscles, the soft cotton brushing against her was enough to tickle her nerves and making her body temperature rise.

"You see Sakeena? I told you she liked being exposed like this."

"No wonder our crimes don't get solved in this town, too many detectives getting laid instead of catching criminals." Sakeena joked. "She owes me a new chair."

Kirstin's eyes opened gasped, her cheeks burning with shame as she remembered where she was and why. Despite being upset at letting her guard down, being mentally caught daydreaming only strengthened the spirit of the fantasy, a professional doing something unprofessional.

All of her defenses were being penetrated and instead of feeling violated, Kirstin's mind wandered with other thoughts of submission, all of them taking her on a sensual journey towards release that her body was building up to. By now, she noticed that her pulse was beating in seconds. The blood in her ankles was gone, blocked off from the ropes that held them in place. When she shifted her knees, she felt the unmistakable cool touch of moist cotton against her skin, as if her sex was seeped in water with how the Doctor managed to prime her body for sex a second time.

"Uh oh. Someone had an accident." The Doctor mused.

Kirstin looked down and saw the faded white fabric of her panties was practically invisible. Unable to cover her shameful leavings, Kirstin tried to turn her head away. She felt herself fall backward as the Doctor tilted her chair and pulled her away from the window, spinning the chair around so that they were face to face. The Doctor's green eyes stared widely at Kirstin, as if to peer deeper into her subconscious.

DO AS I SAY, AND I'LL REWARD YOU WITH THIS

A whisper hissed into her ear, at least that's what it sounded like, it couldn't have been a whisper because Kirstin didn't see the Doctor's lips move. They were too busy parting just enough to kiss Kirstin. All attempts at keeping her body from stirring went away when she felt the soft tongue push in between her lips and slide against her own. With toes curled, Kirstin moaned as her neck locked, feeling wrong for not pulling her head back to avoid the kiss but also worried that she'd reject the gift by not leaning forward.

When contact was broken, Kirstin thought she had done something to offend the Doctor and then remembered that this woman was the reason for the loss of her power suit. Before she could fight back, she felt the Doctor's nose brush against her neck right before she felt a sharp pain pierce her skin. Kirstin grunted but only at first, long enough for the sting to secede as she felt the tug in her loins travel all the way up into the center of her stomach, tying itself up in knots to tickle all of her senses.

"Oh my..god..." she whispered as she tilted her head back, surrendering to the kiss that felt like soft hands touching her in between her legs. "Oh don't' stop..please don't stop." She found herself saying, her sex aching as it begged to be touched. The veins in her neck throbbed, th thup, th THUP, Th THUP. Kirstin's pelvis slid along the chair she was tied to, the smooth glide along refurbished wood just enough to help push her over the edge, as if her aroused body was a snake, curling up in between her legs about to snap forward.

Those hands never came as Kirstin felt warm breath of the Doctor leave her, but not before feeling her tongue slide against the area where the love bite was given. "Such a naughty detective." The Doctor mused. "Go ahead."

Without warning, Kirstin saw a flash go off, startling her and making her jerk in her seat. When her pupils dilated again she saw Sakeena holding a camera phone in her direction. Kirstin's heart stopped as she stared at the phone like it was a gun barrel. "Wha-what are you doing?"

"Just needed something to remind you that if you don't do what we've asked, these sexy photos will be delivered to every news organization in Washtenaw County."the Doctor said as she patted Kirstin on the shoulder.

Kirstin's eyes stung as the tears came back, just in time for Dr. Fakhouri to bend forward and show her the image of herself. She was slumped back in her chair, ankles tied together but her knees spread, showing off her white Jockey panties, showcasing her loss of control in perfect view.

Sweat shined under the office light and with her mouth open, she looked like a willing slave, begging for any gratification even if it meant being tied down. Kirstin screamed and pushed forward with all her weight, only managing to tilt sideways and landing on her right side. "I'm going to kill both of you!" she shouted in between sobs, "This is my career you're fucking with!"

The Doctor raised her eyebrows and walked back to Sakeena's desk, grabbing Kirstin's shirt to hold it up with both hands. Kirstin lifted her head off the ground and before she could protest, she saw the shirt get ripped in half like paper. The right side of her blue shirt fell into the trash while the left was thrown on the ground next to Kirstin. "We'll give her half." The Doctor said with her disappointed eyes still on Kirstin. "Make sure she has your home number to contact you and then let me know if she gives you any trouble."

"Yes Doctor." Sakeena said as she looked down at Kirstin, sighing as she saw the detective looking defeated.

The Doctor's footsteps thumped against the carpet inches away from Kirstin's head, stopping so she could look down at Kirstin and say, "It's up to you whether you keep anymore dignity tonight. But make no mistake, if you disobey me, I will make you regret it." She looked away from Kirstin and then continued towards the door, not bothering to shut it as she left the two women alone.

Sakeenai rested against her desk with her arms folded as she stared at Kirstin who tried to get on her knees to crawl. "Sakeena." She said through a hoarse voice, "Pl-please just help me...and I swear I won't indicate you in this. Just tell me who that woman is."

Sakeena's face remained stoic as she reached across her desk to grab a match. "Oh Detective...as long as you behave you'll get those questions answered. But if you don't" the match dragged across the box, creating a small ember glowing in the darkness. "This is going to happen."

Kirstin's eyes widened as she saw the match drop, followed by a ball of flames shooting up from the trash, the suit that represented her most ideal self literally going up in flames. Too exhausted from the rage she felt and being tempted by the Doctor's kiss, Kirstin lay helpless on the ground, powerless to do anything else.

It was just starting to rain and Derek was dumb enough to think he could make it back to his car without an umbrella. With the rumble of storm clouds in the distance, he knew he'd have to wait at several traffic lights before crossing, unless of course he could cut across the alley in between Fourth and Fifth street.

True, it was the same distance, but at least then, he could cut through the other parking garage which had a roof. He turned back to the door of the brewery, seeing his fraternity brothers ordering another round of beers. It would have been nice to wait inside for the rain to pass, but he had an appointment with his other friend who had access to the best weed in the area. It was finals week and Derek needed whatever he could to relax.

With his shirt pulled over his head, Derek jogged out of the brewery he had spent time in with his fraternity and made a sharp left down the alleyway. It was deserted, save for a few dumpsters and several discarded cardboard boxes. "Shit." He hissed as he felt the heavy drops of rain picking up, soaking his socks under his loafers. With his head down, he picked up the pace, almost making it to the end of the alley before a door opened and he was startled by the squeals of a woman.

"PLEASE NO!!"

"Jesus!" Derek screamed as he jumped back. He thought someone was being attacked, until he saw who it was that had been spewed out of the exit to the building of a medical office. Her blonde hair was a mess, getting wet from the rain. Her bare shoulders were exposed as well as her breasts, her erect nipples heaving up and down with every panicked breath. Her shirt was ripped and dangled off her shoulders. His eyes wandered from her breasts to her lower half, amazed when he saw that she was without any pants. "Damn." he said with a smile, reaching in his pocket to grab his phone.

ready pale, her face turned white as she heard Derek's voice, in her hands was a long strip of blue cloth that looked to be part of a shirt and a black wallet with a metal badge. She hugged both items close to her chest, pulling the bottom end of her shirt down to cover her panties with strawberries printed on them. She saw the black case of an iPhone aimed at her and she held one hand out as she turned her head away.

"Oh my god! Don't please!" she whined as she turned to run, her white socks making faint squishing sounds as they touched the concrete. She was just about to turn the corner when her keys slipped out of her hand, splashing as they fell into a puddle.

Keeping his head bowed to avoid getting wet, Derek pressed the shutter button and waited until the image of a blonde clad in only her panties appeared on the screen. It was a side profile shot, her head turned away, but he was able to catch the left nipple of her bare breast and the side of her panties, soaking up the rain enough to where he could see her ass through the cotton. Her left leg was bent as she lifted it up in an attempt to cover herself, trying to use naked flesh to cover naked flesh. As he ran the rest of the way to his appointment, he felt himself get hard thinking about that woman.

The last mental image of her was when she dropped her keys, the metal ring landing in a large puddle. "FUCK!" she screamed as she bent down, causing the back of her underwear to stretch against the curves of her posterior. Once she had her keys she rose to her feet and sped off into the night, clutching what little garments she had against her body.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 01:20 PM

Great stuff bbetty! Your stories are amazing. Keep up with the EUF themes and the way your stories escalate!
The Following User Says Thank You to captcrunch99 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 05:54 AM

Well done...bro

Thanks for sharing your experience
The Following User Says Thank You to Perduka46 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 09:24 AM

That night when she got home, Kirstin threw her clothes to the ground and immediately ran to the shower. The moment the door to her apartment slammed shut she burst into tears, wrapping her arms around her chest as she turned the hot water on high, the scalding temperature doing little to wipe the shame she felt out of her mind.

She knew that stranger had snapped a photo of her, it didn't matter if her face was seen or not. He would spread it on the internet and then the story would spread of a half naked officer who lost her uniform a second time. Not just a uniform, her power suit, an image that portrayed her ideal self, all of it taken from her thanks to this Doctor and Sakeena Fakhouri.

By the time Kirstin got out of the shower, her skin was as red as her face was when she blushed. As if in a trance, she walked to her room, not bothering to dry off and instead, letting the sensation of the cold numb the memories of her humiliation. Once she collapsed on her bed, she closed her eyes, tears soaking into the sheets as she dreaded tomorrow. It wasn't the fear of walking into an office of peers who would mock her, it was the dread of knowing how much work she was going to have to do to get revenge.

It was strange for Kirstin to step into the AAPD building in clothes, they felt like such a useless item for her. Every step she took made her notice the itchy sensation of the black dress pants sliding against her bare legs, just waiting to slide off and show everyone another pair of embarrassing panties. She thought back to being tied in the chair, the Doctor's hands sliding into her Jockeys and then Kirstin sped up her walk as she entered the homicide department, banishing the conflicting memory from her conscious.

She got to her desk to find several manila folders with documents inside. On top of it was a sticky note with the words "See Alan." Kirstin pulled the sticky note off the folder and crumpled it up, opening the top folder. Alan was the tech savvy member of homicide. She rarely consulted with him and so he could wait. Instead, she was curious to see what the autopsy report found.

The folder opened to reveal Matthew Varnes' severed neck, laying on a metal slab. Coroner stated that he noticed indents in the edges of his skin where the blow occurred, indicating some sort of animal. Kirstin tilted her head to examine the wound more, skeptical of the report given that there was no sign of an animal in the room, never mind the fact that no one in the complex reported one entering. If it was an animal, why one swipe and why not eat him? What beast sliced someone up and then left, like some passionless child who decided they were bored with their toy?

The report didn't give her any answers, but she didn't mind. Less answers meant less deceit against her own ethics. The Doctor wouldn't be able to do her own detective work if Kirstin didn't have anything to feed her. Which left Kirstin to doing her own work in learning what she could about the Doctor. She could move fast, jump far, read minds, what was to stop her from tearing open someone's neck? Perhaps Sakeena would know.

Kirstin fired up her computer and waited for it to load. As she waited she jumped as someone called out behind her, "Detective Delaney, just the person I was hoping to find."

She spun in her chair to see a tall African American man wearing a white button up shirt with his sleeves rolled. A thin mustache and goatee covered his smile. A silver thin laptop was tucked under his arm. "Jesus, Alan." Kirstin said as she sighed. "I was about come talk to you."

"And I found something in addition to what I already wanted to talk to you about, so I thought I'd find you." He said with a bright smile. Without waiting, he pulled up a chair to sit by her desk, setting the laptop in front of Kirstin and lifting it open. The screen flashed on, showcasing Maxim Magazine cover, the image was of a slender model on her knees in nothing but a thong.

Kirstin's nostrils flared at the undressed woman, thinking back to her own experience with wearing little clothing. "What is this?"

"Matthew Varnes laptop." Alan said as he opened up a web browser. "We picked it up from his home. It had gone into hibernation and I just managed to get into it. Last thing he was looking at before his death was an online dating profile."

"So he was expecting a date?"

Alan nodded as he opened the web browser to show Kirstin an OkCupid profile. "His browsing history shows that he kept looking at this woman's page." Alan pointed to the photo of a young woman with a fair skinned complexion. Her jet black hair hung over her shoulders, her thin lips spreading into a glowing smile. Her screenname is "Helenastories."

"'Helenastories?'" Kirstin read, "That's an interesting screen name. How do you know it was her?"

"This profile was viewed the most out of all the others. I checked his phone and he was texting her about meeting up that night."

"Did you try calling her?"

"We did, no answer. Perhaps she's afraid? Her profile says she's from France, maybe she heard about his death and is worried she'll be in trouble."

Sighing, Kirstin said, "Unless of course she knows what she did would get her in trouble. So how do we find her?"

"Well she's a student at U of M, she's pursuing a degree in teaching so I suppose we'll be scouting the education college."

Kirstin rested her elbows on the desk. "Her name is Helenastories, can't we just assume her first name is Helena? Let's do a search of all the Helenas in the student database and then go from there."

"You want me to do it now or you want me to find a list, narrow it down and get back to you?" Alan asked, opening up the U of M database.

Kirstin curled her lip, thinking about the repercussions of disobeying the Doctor. "Come to me with a list first, I'll decide later how to go about searching for her. Thanks Alan."

"No problem." Alan nodded as he scooped the laptop under his arm and stood up from his seat.

Kirstin waited for him to disappear behind his cubicle before returning to her computer and fired up the database containing information on Ann Arbor citizens. After checking behind her back to make sure no one was watching, Kirstin typed in "Sakeena Fakhouri" and pressed enter. It took several seconds for the results to pop up.

Sakeena lived in a small house a few blocks away from Kerrytown, a small block in Ann Arbor containing the farmer's market and several other organic restaurants. It was becoming populated by hipsters and young entrepreneurs who wanted to start families. Sakeena had no spouse listed, which made Kirstin wonder why she chose that area.

Kirstin checked the time, and upon realizing it was still early, she decided she would wait until after dark to pay Sakeena a visit. In the mean time, Kirstin had another suspect to look up, the woman who had twice been responsible for her humiliation. The last encounter left Kirstin with a clear memory of the Doctors' facial features. Green eyes, full lips that spread into a cat-like grin as she stared at Kirstin's strawberry print panties, a pixie cut that gave her a tomboyish look that contrasted well with her feminine voice. Closing her eyes, Kirstin imagined the woman's soft whisper, echoing in the back of her head as she planted her mouth on Kirstin's neck.

"Detective!" a man's voice called out.

"JESUS!" Kirstin jumped, her cheeks feeling warm as she spun around to see Chief Burk standing behind her. "Chief...heh sorry, I uh...was..nodding off."

He didn't say anything, instead he folded his arms as he eyed her lower half, pointing out to Kirstin that her legs were crossed, her hands folded just above her crotch. She immediately placed them on her lap and said, "What can I do for you?"

"Detective Hillier asked for some help interrogating a suspect. She wanted me to ask if you were busy which it seems you aren't. She's in interrogation room one." He pointed with his thumb.

"I'm on it chief." Kirstin said, lowering her eyes to avoid her boss' glare. She remembered as a young girl being afraid to have her parents walk in on her masturbating, pillow straddled between her legs as she rubbed her soft lips against it, but being caught fantasizing by her boss was something much worse. She was so relieved he didn't inquire about what she was thinking about that she didn't at all dread working with Jessica Hillier.

The interrogation room was located on the other end of the building, opposite side of her office. The door was open half way and Kirstin lightly knocked on the door before pulling it open to see Detective Hillier standing behind an empty chair in front of a black table. Sitting in front of the chair was a manila folder.

"Where's the suspect?" Kirstin asked.

"Still waiting on him, go ahead and shut the door." Hillier said with a smile. She had on black pumps under a maroon skirt that extended to her calves, a matching jacket over a black v-neck shirt. Kirstin always wondered if Hillier wore a Wonderbra or if her breasts were really that large given the way they seemed close to bursting out of her tops.

Kirstin approached the table and looked down at the folder. "What's this? You going to show them some photos to see if they'll crack?

"You could say that." Hillier said, lifting the top of the folder to open it up. What Kirstin saw inside almost made her collapse.

It was a photograph, printed on glossy paper. A woman had her face turned and leg raised, all to conceal her bare breasts and strawberry printed Jockey briefs. The torn shirt pulled against her body was used to cover her front, although it was hardly successful, with the rain bearing down, the white cotton was see-through. Kirstin remembered being out there in the rain, her powersuit destroyed and even though her face was hidden, her body language in the interrogation room betrayed her privacy.

"So that was you." Hillier said with a smirk.

Kirstin's hands shook as she covered the folder, feeling the blood in her cheeks spread throughout her capillaries. "H-how did you get that?"

Hillier folded her arms as she leaned against the wall. "From a some idiot I arrested in a drug sting last night. I've been trying to nab a dealer who has ties to a heroin producer and I managed to catch him. He was selling pot to some college student. Right before busting them he mentioned walking down an alley and seeing a 'hot chick running in her underwear.' He even got a nice picture." She tapped the folder again. "The location was nearby Dr. Fakhouri's office and given your previous experience with streaking, I had to look for myself. Seriously Delaney, strawberries? Do you have any sense of fashion?"

Kirstin's eyes strained as she fought to hold back tears, her finger nails digging into her palms as her throat strained. "Y-you better not show them to anyone. The chief will-"

"-The chief will what? Fire me? I'm not going to do anything, but the college student might if I tell him to." She slid the folder across the desk. "You can keep that one, I have the original at home. All I need to do is post it on the internet and hundreds of people will get to see the sexy mysterious detective in her Jockeys." She raised an eyebrow at Kirstin. "That is of course...if you do what I say."

"What do you want?" she hissed, knowing all too well what it was.

"You're going to let me solve the Matthew Varnes case. Any information you get that leads towards his killer will be given to me so I can be the one to make the arrest. That way, I'll get promoted to Homicide like I fucking should have before you got in my way."

BAM! Kirstin's fist slammed into the desk, causing an echo in the room. "Fucking b*tch! How dare you compromise me like this?"

Hillier held her hands up, "Whoa I didn't compromise anyone. You're the one who likes to take romps outside in your girly panties."

Kirstin's hands grabbed the sides of Hillier's jacket as she pinned her against the wall. Hillier grabbed Kirstin's wrist and flashed her pearly whites, "Watch it Delaney. Do that again, and I'll be sending that photo AnnArbor.com for them to post in tomorrow's news."

She was still in the clear, no one but Hillier knew which meant she could still keep her dignity...until the Doctor found out. Kirsten let go of Hillier and folded her arms. "Fine...I'll let you know if anything comes up."

"I expect daily reports Kirstin. For starters, what did you learn from the shrink?"

She was also blackmailing Kirstin at the price of her dignity. "She couldn't say much due to client confidentiality." That much was true. "She's going to try to get his parents to sign a release of information."

Hillier stared at Kirstin, lips pursed as she watched Kirstin's body language to see if it would betray her. She waited another minute before saying, "Give me a heads up if she gets back to you. You can go and get back to work now if you want."

Kirstin turned to storm outside the door, but not before feeling something light tap her on the back. "Uh uh...don't forget your glamour shot!"

Reaching behind her, Kirstin pulled the folder out of Hillier's hands and ripped up the photo, picturing her career also getting torn to shreds.

The street Sakeena Fakhouri lived on was unlit by streetlamps, much to the benefit of Kirstin. She was able to park in a lot in Kerrytown and walked the rest of the way, using the long journey as a way to think on how she would approach the psychologist in her home. Kirstin still had the Doctor to worry about and wasn't sure if the two of them lived together. She would need to act quick, sneaking behind Fakhouri and holding her at gunpoint to take control, all so she could then give all of her intel to Jessica Hillier.

Just thinking about Jessica's blackmail made Kirstin angry again. She saved her hate for Sakeena, the woman who helped put her in this subordinate position. No longer a detective, more like a well for information for people to draw from who wanted credit for the case. For Jessica Hillier it made sense, but Kirstin still wondered about Sakeena and the Doctor.

As she rounded a corner, Kirstin could see Sakeena's house from her vantage point. It was a two story building, dark blue paint job with spires topping off each room on the second floor. Below the second floor windows was another roof, jutting out several inches from the house to allow people in the top floor to use it as an escape in the event of a fire. All the rooms were dark except for one, a room on the far right. Kirstin closed her eyes and could hear the gentle hiss of water running. Perfect timing for her to sneak in while Sakeena showered.

Stepping onto the lawn, Kirstin hid behind a large oak tree that sat next to the house. She checked both sides of the street to make sure no one was around and then rushed to the house, making sure to tread slowly as she stepped onto the wood porch. She tried peaking through the window to get a glimpse of the living room for any sign of pets.

For the most part the house looked desolate, so much space for one lonely therapist, if there were any animals they were most likely asleep. Kirstin didn't think about this until that very moment and decided that if a pet was home she would abandon the goal for now.

Reaching into her pocket, Kirstin pulled out a lockpicking kit she swiped from the department and went to work, jiggling with the door mechanism until it finally unlocked. With a hard grip on the knob, she turned it ever so gently to push open and slide inside. Once it was shut, turned to take in the sight of a hardwood floor and a set of stairs immediately in front of her, leading up to a long hallway to other parts of the house. Kirstin could still hear the shower going off in the room above and pulled out her pistol, hugging the wall to the stairs as she ascended.

Her breathing got heavier, perhaps because she knew what she was about to do was unethical or because she was afraid of being jumped by the Doctor again, her clothes ripped off her body as she would be forced to walk the streets in another pair of embarrassing unmentionables.

Just thinking of being vulnerable again steeled her resolve, a new reservoir of rage to fuel her movement as she made it up to the second floor. Upon turning to the right, Kirstin could see a long dark hallway, save for an open door with the bathroom light leaking to the outside. Sakeena had to be alone, otherwise she wouldn't feel this safe.

Kirstin tip-toed up to the bathroom door and leaned against the wall, aiming her pistol where Sakeena's head would be. Kirstin could hear the doctor's voice, humming some unrecognizable song to herself as she stepped out of the shower. It felt like hours as Kirstin heard the hair dryer running. She was happy she caught Sakeena at this time, getting the drop on her when she was in some state of undress. The surprise would make her feel off guard, just like Kirstin felt.

It was when the dryer stopped that Kirstin gripped her gun with both hands and waited to see Sakeena step out of the bathroom, wearing a white silk robe. Her wet hair was darker than its natural color, a messier look as it hung over her shoulders, as if she were a model for Sports Illustrated. Kirstin hesitated to look at her beauty for a moment before saying, "Don't move."

Sakeena gasped as she turned and held her hands over the open V in her robe to cover her exposed neck. Her eyes relaxed when she recognized Kirstin in the darkness, wearing a dark leather jacket over a t-shirt and jeans.

"Good evening Detective Delaney. I take it you're not here to give me an update on the case.."

"Yeah not likely b*tch now hands up and let's go to your room."

With a shrug, Sakeena raised her hands and casually walked past Kirstin, who pivoted her gun as she followed the doctor across the other side of the house to her bedroom. Once she was inside, Sakeena turned on the light, revealing a white bedroom where she had a twin sized bed with maroon colored bedsheets.

To the left was a window to the outside, the roof to the first floor in clear view. A painting of some deity hung on the wall, an abstract drawing of a woman who was naked, surrounded by others who were clothed. "Is anyone else here?' she asked once she realized Fakhouri had a double bed.

"No." Sakeena said, turning around with her hands still in the air. "Now what is this about?"

Kirstin reached for her hip and pulled out a set of handcuffs. "You're under arrest for assisting a suspect and...assaulting an officer."

Sakeena smiled as she shook her head. "Oh Detective, this is not smart. You must really liked streaking in your panties that night."

"Shut up!" Kirstin shouted, feeling a lump in her throat develop as she felt her control being taken from her again. "You aren't getting away with what you did to me! Or that Doctor who I'm very sure is behind Matthew Varnes' murder."

"I assure you, we're on the same side." Sakeena calmly said. "And I'd be very interested in seeing you arrest me, since you have no proof of what we did to you and I imagine this unannounced visit is not within your power." she folded her arms and made a move to sit on the bed.

Seeing such defiance always irritated Kirstin, a citizen who refused to comply when there was reason to believe they had knowledge of a crime always put Kirstin in a double bind, a bind she hated. In that instance, the anxiety and anger in her mind took over and she reached forward to grab Fakhouri on the shoulder, "Get off the fucking bed now!"

Sakeena shot a glance at Kirstin that she would never forget, it was not the compassionate look of a therapist, but sneer of a killer as she raised a hand to knock Kirstin's gun out of her own. The blow was so powerful it sent the gun across the room, shocking Kirstin long enough to give Sakeena the chance to rise from the bed and grab Kirstin under the armpits, lifting her off the ground and hurling her over the bed.

Kirstin bounced off the soft mattress only to have her head get knocked against the wall. Touching the back to make sure it wasn't bleeding, Kirstin scrambled to her feet as she stared in awe of Sakeena, wondering how a woman of average height and small build could possess such strength. She saw Sakeena chuckle as she turned to pick up the gun. "Oh no you don't!" Kirstin shouted as she hopped onto the bed, leaping off of it to jump on Sakeena's back.

Kirstin thought she had the advantage when she wrapped her arms around Sakeena's neck. But the psychologist didn't even lose her balance with Kirstin's 154 pounds of muscle landing on top of her. Instead, Sakeena growled as she grabbed onto Kirstin's wrists and ran backwards, slamming her against the wall. Sakeena then reached behind, grabbing the front of Kirstin's hair and pulling the detective over her shoulder to slam her on the ground.

"You're making a big mistake detective." she bent down and reached for the waistband of Kirstin's jeans. "Looks like you'll be showing the city of Ann arbor your panties again."

All of the aggression in Kirstin disappeared in that moment, the word "panties" acting as a trigger to set off her flight response. Her eyes widened as she cried out, "No! Don't! Let me go!" she kicked her feet at Sakeena's hands, crawling across the floor as she looked for an escape, it looked like the window would be her only chance. She pulled her leg one more time and gave Sakeena a hard kick to the face, causing her to fall back on her knees. With the extra time, Kirstin scrambled to the window and pulled it open, lifting a leg to step out onto the roof.

"You're not going anywhere!" Sakeena shouted as she ran after Kirstin, catching her by the leg just as she was almost out of the room.

With Kirstin's right leg lifted, she lost balance on the roof and landed on her stomach before sliding down the rough shingles. From this angle, the distance from the ground looked much higher than what she recalled when standing in front and without any bushes, the landing could have been severe. Pivoting her body, Kirstin managed to turn around just in time to grab the edge of the roof, her legs dangling below.

Like a wolf leaving its den, Sakeena stepped out onto the rooftop, the robe splitting ever so to show off her bare leg. "Here let me help you." she said as she bent down and grabbed Kirstin by the neck. Once Sakeena's fingers wrapped around Kirstin's throat, the air supply was cut off and she found herself choking as she grabbed onto Sakeena's forearm for stability.

Kirstin stared with wide eyes as she looked down and saw the ground get smaller as Sakeena lifted her above her own head. "Impressive isn't it?" she asked as she started to walk backwards towards her window. "This is why you should listen to those who are stronger than you.

Kirstin tried to use both hands to pry open Sakeena's fingers, but they were like bolts that couldn't budge without the use of tools. Kirstin knew that if she didn't do something soon, she would be back in Sakeena's room, helpless as her clothes were ripped off her body. It was that fear that primed Kirstin's mind to look at Sakeena, noticing the loose knot that held her robe together. With her feet still dangling in the air, Kirstin wrapped her feet around one of of the loose ends of Sakeena's robe and pulled.

The knot unraveled in an instant, causing the wind to blow the robe open. revealing a Sakeena's naked torso. She had no bra on, allowing her breasts to fall from their own weight and stick out several inches from her chest. Her stomach was flat, but her hips curved out to give her a shapely backside. her body was still wet as the water shined against her dark skin, all of it uncovered save for the rainbow colored bikini panties she wore. Over the center of the crotch was the symbol representing women, two of them next to each other, the bottom crosses interlocked, like two lesbian women embracing.

Sakeena felt the night air brush against her body and looked down, shrieking as she saw her panties on show. "Fuck!" she screamed as she dropped Kirstin, her confidence gone now that she was exposed.

"Not so funny is it?" Kirstin wheezed as he massaged her neck. She was on her knees and at the perfect height to grab the bottom of Sakeena's robe, pulling it as hard as she could to strip the sexy looking doctor.

"Stop it! Let go of my robe!" Sakeena pleaded, her voice cracking as she planted her feet and grabbed onto the bottom half of her robe, pulling for dear life as she fought for her dignity.

With Sakeena pulling back on her robe, Kirstin allowed herself to lean back, letting herself become dead weight for the mysteriously strong Sakeena to pull her up to her feet. Once Kirstin got stable footing, she gave the robe one hard pull with both hands. The jerking motion was enough to force Sakeena to lose her balance as she slid down the roof, stopping just at the edge.

"Whoa! Help! I hate heights!" she shouted, swaying her arms to keep her balance, forgetting all about Kirstin, who grabbed the back of Sakeena's robe with both hands and ripped it off her shoulders. The force was so strong, Sakeena fell back, landing on her botom before sliding along the rough shingles.

"Ahhh! Help me!!" Sakeena cried as she saw herself sliding towards the edge, closing her eyes as the floor from under her disappeared. Like a rollercoaster she felt the nauseous sensation of falling vertically, until she felt a hard jerk coming from the back of her underpants, causing her to squeal as she felt a sharp pain shoot up between her legs.

Kirstin was on her knees, reaching out to grab Sakeena and save her from a fall. When she saw the half naked woman in mid air, she leaned forward and started to laugh at the display before her. Sticking out at Kirstin was the top of Sakeena's backside, falling out of her rainbow underwear due to the back having been caught on the corner of a gutter attached to the roof. Sakeena was dangling by the seat of her panties, the back being pulled so far up that it looked like a thong, disappearing under Sakeena's firm buttocks.

"HELP ME!" she screamed, her legs kicking as she had both hands folded over her crotch.

Chuckling to the amusing image in front of her, Kirstin stepped closer to the ledge and nudged the gutter with her feet, forcing Sakeena to wobble in the air. "My my, look how the table have turned." she leaned closer to get a look at the helpless woman and said "Cute butt dimples."

With the gutter moving, Sakeena felt the tight cotton pull further up between her legs, pushing hard against her tender sex. "OOO! STOP IT!" she could hear light tears in her panties with every movement, "You're ripping my panties!"

"Good, keep shouting, I'm sure the neighborhood would love to get a glimpse of this." Kirstin said.

Sakeena gasped as she looked around, noticing that she could see the whole street in clear view, the various lights of houses on as well as people in the distance going for an evening stroll. "FUCK! Get me down! I can't be seen like this!" she screamed, wrapping one arm around her breasts and keeping the other over her panties, as if letting go would make her wedgie go further up the back of her ass.

"And why should I do that given that you tried to kill me?" Kirstin asked, looking out to see if she could recognize any faces of people outside. "I think I see a couple coming."

With her arm over her chest, Sakeena held her hand over her face, she could feel her cheeks getting warmer. The combination of the night air touching her soft skin and the back of her panties wedgied up her ass took away every sense of dignity she had as a doctoral level psychologist. Her choice of panties also made her feel like she regressed into a teenage girl, trying to sneak out of her parents' house only to slip and fall in the most comical of ways. "Please! I have clients who live around here! If they saw me like this it would be so embarrassing!"

"Well now you know how I felt when fucking tied me up and forced to to run naked in the street b*tch!" Kirstin hissed close to Sakeena's ear. "And thanks to you, I have a rival detective blackmailing me to feed her intel or she'll share the picture of me running outside, so maybe I should just call over an audience to get their own little peep show."

Sakeena's head turned, revealing two eyes that were wide with fear. "No! Don't! I can help! We can help! What's that detectives name?"

If the past two evenings taught Kirstin anything, it was that being seen naked put the victim in a state of vulnerability, unlocking their mental defenses and leaving them a shaking mess, opening them up to revealing any bit of information that their pursuer desired. "First things first, who is the Doctor?"

"I...can't tel you that." Sakeena's voice trembled.

Shrugging, Kirstin said, "Fine." she cupped her hands to her face, "YO! SOME CHICK IS HANGING BY HER PANTIES OUTSIDE! SHE'S HOT TOO!"

"Oh my goddess!" Sakeena blurted out as she lowered her head, buckling her legs together as she wrapped both arms around her body. "Shut up! I'm sorry I can't tell! I could be killed!"

"I THINK SHE'S A LESBIAN TOO! THAT'S RIGHT! HOT NAKED LESBIAN WOMAN HANGING FROM HER PANTIES!!"

"How do you know I'm a lesbian?" Sakeena asked, feeling more violated with her personal life being announced.

"Your panties hon." Kirstin said pointing to the rainbow briefs. "It couldn't scream more LGBTQ identity than it does right now, I saw the two symbols on the front."

Kirstin couldn't see it, but Sakeena's face turned a dark shade of red as her panties were mocked by someone who Sakeena mocked herself. Being caught in her own hypocrisy was something the educated therapist hated, and this was the worst loss of dignity because it would affect her career if a student body saw her like this. "Her name is Melissa! It's Melissa! Now please! Help me down!"

"Melissa who?"

"I can't give that out!"

Kirstin's foot nudged the gutter again. "Free peep show guys!"

A faint tear could be heard and Sakeena felt herself fall another inch as her panties stretched further, the front draping tightly over her clitoris. "UNGH! OKAY! MELISSA WATTS!" she shouted, feeling sweat accumulate over her face and shoulders. "Please stop!"

"And how can she help me against the detective who's blackmailing me?"

"Please! Look at what we've done to you, she can definitely do the same to her!"

Kirstin looked up for a moment, imagining what it would be like to see Detective Hillier losing her uniform, it was a nice touch. "How do I know you'll keep your word?"

"I promise! Believe me! It's not good if another detective solves this case!"

"Why is Dr. Watts so interested in this case?"

"Please I can't tell you anymore!" She whined, her voice cracking. With her back arched, it was hard to tell if she was about to cry or if she was being teased from the sensation. "H-help me."

"All right fine." Kirstin said as she lowered to her knees. She reached with both hands to grab the back of Sakeena's panties, noticing how her rear cheeks puckered, being pushed up as if the wedgie acted as some bizarre brassier meant to enhance her butt cleavage. Kirstin tilted her head to stare for a moment and then she tried to pull the panties free. At the first jerk, the weight distribution became unbalanced, with Sakeena's weight winning the tug-of-war as she sunk further in the air, the elastic waistband tearing some more.

"AHH!" Sakeena screamed, "You're ripping them!"

"Well I don't possess your superhero strength to lift you up by your panties, so unless you want me to break the gutter, I'm not sure what else to do." Kirstin scratched her head as she tried to think of a better solution, ignoring Sakeena's pouting. Every time she would try to pull, the elastic would get stretched out even more, and that's when it hit Kirstin. "I got it! Um...I hope you don't mind ruining those panties."

"What?' Sakeena said in a meek voice, turning to show off her blushing face as she wondered what Kirstin meant. Without warning, she felt Kirstin grab the back of her panties and jerk up again, pulling the crotch of the panties further into her sex. "OOOO!!" Sakeena squealed as she held both hands over her groin. "THAT SMARTS!" All of the sudden ,she saw the ground get larger s she felt herself fall a few inches, only to bounce up again. "Whoa! What are you doing to me?!" she cried.

"That elastic waistband should be strong enough to ease you closer to the ground, if I can get you at least halfway down ,you can hop out of them and make it to safety.

"B-But I'll be naked!"

"Serves you right, now do you want to die instead?"

"Okay! okay!" Sakeena shouted, noticing that her panties were becoming moist and not from sweat. "Just...be gentle." she felt another pull and again, her weight tested the limits of her underwear, stretching them another inch as her labia pressed into her only scrap of clothing, pushing against her clitoris and sending a shockwave of pleasure that traveled up her body. "Uh...I said gentle." she said as she bit her lower lip.

"Sorry, I can't control how you bounce."

Curling her toes, Sakeena crossed one leg over the other as she felt her whole body get warm, the hammock of her panties pulling further and further up her pussy. The waistband was so high it was up to her naval. By now she shuddered, every bounce feeling like two fingers plunging inside her, keeping pressure over her loins and igniting a desire for more.

"Are you..okay?" Kirstin asked as she saw the doctors shoulders shudder, her body twitching as if she was under some spell.

"I'm...fine...please hurry." she let out a breath whisper, closing her eyes as she tried to block out the humiliation of being turned on from being wedgied. Like a novel, she narrated her own life, having studied at UCLA for clinical psychology, earning a scholarship and a grant in studying PTSD for children from the Middle East, publishing numerous articles in the top journals over her work and then landing her own practice in Michigan.

The contrast of such a prestigious career with the ridiculousness of her dangling by her panties, so tempted from the touch that she began swivling her hips in mid air to keep the fire in her alive. "Ohhhh!" she moaned as she tilted her head back, her dark wet locks whipping back as she let her desire curl up into her belly.

From her vantage point, Kirstin saw Sakeena, her breasts sticking out, shining under the moonlight as she seemed to forget about her modesty. She noticed the woman's nipples had hardened, as if something completely different went on in her mind as Kirstin continued jerking her up and down to lower her, by now Sakeena was about a third of the way down. that was, until she heard a loud RIP!

Sakeena gasped, opening her eyes as she felt herself fall a few inches. "What was that?!"

Kirstin looked down and saw that while Sakeena's panties remained on the gutter, the rest of the doctor hung lower in the air, her panties more like an open satchel than clothes. "Your panties...they're ripping."

"Oh my god! Hurry! I don't want to fall!" Sakeena shouted, grabbing the front of the waistband with both hands as she felt herself almost fall forward. The jerking continued, and the area between her legs was pushed tighter against the cotton. the pain was so strong it made Sakeena's eyes close, her pulse rising as she felt the moist cloth press against her groin.

"Oh my goddess...oh yes..." she whispered as she felt her thighs get wet. With her fingers on her panties still she pulled back and forth on the front, sliding them against her labia. "Oh...oh..." she would groan as she felt the movement become smoother, as if someone was caressing her. RIIIIP! Sakeena dropped another couple of inches, the panties wedging so far up, her naked lips wrapped around the thin cloth. She squealed before shouting something in Arabic, her husky voice transformed into a high pitched alto. her panties twirled in the air as she twitched, her limbs shaking as if she was possessed.

"Uhh...what are you doing down there?" Kirstin asked. Before there was a response, she heard another rip and saw the waistband of the panties finally break off. "Oh shit!" She shouted as she tried to grab Sakeena. While the doctor was too far for Kirstin to reach, this meant she close enough to the ground that when she landed, it was with a faint thud.

Sakeena grunted as she felt the wet touch of grass, feeling the blades poking into her skin. On her stomach ,she felt the breeze blow over her uncovered backside, and it was like a lover stroking her, "Mmm..." she purred as her back arched, half shaking after the release. She collapsed on the ground, her legs and hands numb from tensing up for so long.

Kirstin was about to ask Sakeena if she was okay, but when she turned her head, Kirstin could see the look of content on her face. With her naked back pointing in the air, it almost looked like a shot out of a magazine, save for the fact that the area around Sakeena's ass was a shade paler than the rest of her dark skin, clearly she wasn't one to go tanning in the nude.

With her hands on the ground, Sakeena pushed herself onto her knees, looking up to see three pairs of legs, all of them concealed under jeans. Rising to her feet, Sakeena looked up and saw three men, all of them in their early 20s and wearing t-shirts sporting the blue and yellow colors of the University of Michigan football team. Their voices were muddle at first, but it was the first chuckle that sobered Sakeena out of her aroused trance.

"Dude...she IS naked!" one of them said.

"She's hot too!"

"Wha...wait...oh no!" Sakeena's eyes widened as she saw the three men staring at her, forcing her to look down to see that they were focused on everywhere below her neckline. Her dark brown nipples were still erect while her stomach expanded and collapsed from her heavy breathing. Her sex was flush, her outer labia hanging outside of her lower lips, like a dark flower in bloom hidden under a patch of black pubic hair.

With her legs squeezed together, Sakeena bent down to grab her torn panties and held them against her lower half. They made her shudder the moment she felt the cold damp cotton against her. With an arm wrapped around her chest, she closed her eyes and screamed, "STOP LOOKING AT ME!"

Her pleas did not deter her audience as they reached into their pockets to grab their iPhones. "Hoho man, you doin a little streaking baby?" one of them asked.

"Drop those hands so we can get a good look at you mama."

Baby, mama, these catcalls were words that tore away from Sakeena's identity as a therapist, but it was hard to hold onto it when she was outside, naked for the world to see. Like a cliche, the nightmare of being naked in public was so strong, Sakeena even forgot about her ability to fight. Moments ago she was beating a police officer effortlessly, but that woman was a faded memory compared to the trembling woman outside.

With her heart pounding under her chest, Sakeena waited for the sounds of camera phones to go off. Instead she felt someone brush against her back, two strong arms wrapping around her, calloused hands pressing over the ones Sakeena used to cover her privates. "Get out of here you perverts!"

Feeling the touch of another's hands over her own and pressing against her erogenous zones forced Sakeena to open her eyes, "..D-detective?"

"Someone said there was a naked chick out here, we didn't do anything." one of the college students said.

"Well if you want it to stay that way then get your asses home. This is not what your parents are paying your tuition for. Go on, get out of here!" Kirstin shouted.

"Fuck you b*tch!" another student said, holding his arm steady as he got his camera in line to take a picture of the two women embracing. "This is some hot lesbian shit."

"Are you really disobeying an officer's order? I'm a cop genius, so unless you want to get arrested I suggest you three beat it!" Kirstin was so incensed with the audacity of the men, she tightened her arms against Sakeena, pressing harder into her breasts and lower regions so much so that Kirstin could feel Sakeena shifting her body.

"D-detective...c-could we go inside please?" Sakeena whimpered, her eyelids fluttering as she felt a tickling sensation develop from her lower abdomen return.

Kirstin looked at Sakeena, noticing the strange look of arousal on her face and then looked at the three college boys who also noticed her embarrassment evolving into desire. "All right, go home! Come on, we're going back inside!" Kirstin said, pulling Sakeena tighter against her body as she started to step backwards. Lifting Sakeena felt like carrying a cadaver, the psychologist barely standing on her own legs. "Will you help me a little bit here?" Kirstin whispered as she saw the college students walking away, laughing to themselves at how lucky they were.

"S-sorry." Sakeena whispered as she grabbed onto Kirstin's forearms, walking with the detective up the steps to her porch.

With the front door already open, Kirstin pushed her weight into it and led Sakeena inside her house. She was about to loosen her grip when she felt Sakeena's fingers grip tighter around Kirstin's wrists. "No wait..." Sakeena said. Kirstin looked down and saw that her eyes were closed, biting on her lower lip as the hand with her torn panties pressed further into her crotch.

Sakeena let out a soft wince as her body arched, pressing harder against Kirstin's strong arms. Her legs bent inward as she pressed her index and middle finger into the center of her panties, pushing them up into her pussy as she felt it get warm. Gently, she flicked her fingers, the smooth friction making her dizzy with pleasure. "Oh..yes.." she whispered to herself as she alternated her movements, her fingers pushing the ripped garment inside before her palm would press hard over her clitoris. "YES..OH!"

"Uh... I don't...Sakeena stop!" Kirstin shouted, her own face feeling warm from the realization that she was intimately touching a citizen.

Kirstin's command forced Sakeena to open her eyes, snapping her out of her fantasy and bringing about a chill in the room. With no clothes, the sweat on her flesh made her shiver and she realized why she was so cold. "SHIT!" she screamed as she broke away from Kirstin's contact, backing against the wall as she turned her body to the side, raising a leg while her arms remained criss crossed over her naked front. "Stop looking at me! This is all your fault!"

Seeing the once superhuman woman huddled against the wall made Kirstin smile. It was nice to be on the dominant end of things. "This is your fault for attacking me. I should arrest you right now for assaulting an officer. How'd you like that? Being handcuffed and forced to walk naked outside again?"

Sakeena's eyes bulged at Kirstin's threat. "Y-you wouldn't dare! You're the one who is doing something wrong. You broke into my home!"

"Because you humiliated me." Kirstin tilted her head to stop and admire Sakeena's slender yet curvy body. "Not that I'm complaining."

Sakeena's jaw dropped as she looked to her coat rack, noticing her brown rain coat hanging on a hook. She grabbed the coat and held it over her body. "Are you objectifying me? What kind of cop are you?"

"The one who doesn't like being..." she hesitated, she was about to refer to the incident where she was tied down to a chair while Doctor Melissa's hand groped her. But saying that she didn't like it would have been a lie. "...told how to do her job. especially when that little stunt you and 'Melissa' pulled got me in hot water with another detective."

Even though she was naked underneath the rain coat, Sakeena felt less subordinate and as a result, regained her composure. "Yes..., you mentioned that woman. I promise, we can take care of her as long as you share all the information you have with us."

"Why is this Dr. Watts so interested in Matthew Varnes' murder?"

"I honestly don't know." Sakeena said, "She doesn't tell me much, only that she wanted to find out who is behind this."

"Why are you helping her?" Kirstin asked, wondering how an educated woman becomes a submissive lackey to someone with special powers. "Does she have something on you?"

Sakeena's professional demeanor fled again, her eyes lowering as she held the raincoat tighter against her body. "...yes...but she takes good care of me. Just do what she says Detective, or I won't be the only naked person in public."

The thought of experiencing her own humiliation again made Kirstin anxious, her eyes darted around the room as she held her hands to her chest. "She's...not here is she?"

Sakeena shook her head. "No...I don't think so anyway. Just help us and I promise she will leave you alone."

"And if you help me with this detective...you won't kill her right?" Kirstin asked.

'Of course not, Melissa has other ways in getting people to behave." the coy remark was followed by a smile. "So what updates do you have?"

Kirstin was about to ask what Melissa had in mind, but as she stared at Sakeena's bare legs from under her coat, the answer came to her right there. The amusement in seeing Detective Hillier in the same predicament finally put her at ease, enough to fulfill her end of the bargain. "We found out that Matthew Varnes was supposed to go on a date the night he was killed. We found the Okcupid profile of a woman named Helena. She goes to U of M and we plan on looking for her tomorrow and ask questions. I'll let you know what we find when we get her."

Sakeena nodded as she folded her arms. "Mhmm. And the detective who is blackmailing you?"

"Her name is Jessica Hillier. She's with the narcotics division. I can try to find out where she will be and let you know but it might take a few days."

"Oh no that won't be necessary." Sakeena said with a wave of her hand. "Melissa has ways of finding people. Just keep us informed of what you learn about this Helena."

"Sounds good." Kirstin said, smiling at Sakeena as she stared into her brown eyes. She was so used to being the professional when interacting with citizens, it was nice getting to see someone with their hair down. She didn't realize how long she'd been staring as Sakeena started to lower her eyes, making Kirstin self conscious. "I uh...should get going."

"I'll let you out." Sakeena said, emerging from her coat and forgetting that she was nude. She opened the door and heard Kirstin clear her throat. Looking down ,Sakeena gasped, folding her arms over herself one more time as her face turned red. "Heheh, um...thanks for helping me. I guess I'll see you again?"

Kirstin didn't mean to stare at Sakeena, but it was hard to resist looking at the blushing woman once more, this probably being the last chance Kirstin would see Sakeena's gorgeous breasts and well rounded hips. "I guess so...I'll try to call next time."

Sakeena's lips puckered as she let Kirstin walk through the door. She waited until the detective was at the edge of the porch before saying, "You don't need to...just um knock next time."

"Sure." Kirstin said, walking down the steps and turning back to say "Bye." With her fears of being in Jessica's pocket gone, Kirstin made it into her car with a fluttering sensation in her chest, almost like she felt she presented herself well at a job interview, or a date.

Perhaps it was the fact that she got to get some revenge on Sakeena for her betrayal, or maybe it was because she felt less trapped, but for whatever the reason, Kirstin drove the rest of the way home re-playing the scenario of Sakeena's robe opening up in her head, trying to imagine her rainbow colored panties with the two matching symbols for women hand in hand.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 02:50 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

fantastic! great use of the setting
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 12:50 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Have another chapter!

"You look rather chipper today." Alan said to Kirstin as they rode together towards U of M campus.

'Hmm?" Kirstin wasn't paying attention, she was too busy thinking about Sakeena and what she said the night before.

"Just knock next time..."

"Oh, uh, I guess I just got some good sleep." she said, laughing nervously as she parked the car against the sidewalk. "The past couple of nights haven't been great if you know what I mean." she didn't like reminding her peers about her embarrassing night, but Alan was unlike most of the others in that he didn't stare at her with lust filled eyes.

"That's good. So how do you want to handle this?" he asked as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"Just keep an eye on her and I'll do the talking. I want to see how she responds, my guess is if she did know anything she's going to be highly anxious about us."

"What makes you say that?"

"If you were in another country whose laws you didn't entirely know and the police approached you about a dead body would you be able to keep cool?"

"Good point." Alan held his hands over his eyes as he surveyed the area outside of the Education building. Located on one of the busier streets in Ann Arbor, University Ave, the sidewalks were already overflowed with students walking to their next class. "So the good news is that there was only Helena with a last name that sounded French, the bad news is there's a good chance that it could be the nine other Helena's enrolled at U of M if it isn't her."

"What's the last name?"

"Delaforge"

"Well at least we have her picture." Kirstin said, looking down at the copy of the profile pic they printed. She looked up to Alan and leaned close to his ear, "You didn't...tell anyone where we were going right?"

"No, wwwhy?" he asked slowly, raising an eyebrow as to why she was being discrete all of the sudden.

"Hillier again." Kirstin said with a roll of her eyes. "I think she's trying to beat us to it, so this being on the down low would be best for us." and for Kirstin. Alan approached her early with the list of names and Kirstin felt if they left now, Hillier couldn't grill her for details. Besides, hopefully after today, the blackmail scheme would be a thing of the past.

Alan raised his eyebrows as he shook his head. "Seriously, the less she has to do with homicide the better. Bad enough she racially profiles black people for drugs, I don't even want to think what happens when she wants to arrest them for murder. She has to be the only cop in Ann Arbor who gives a shit about people smoking pot."

"When their not white though correct?" Kirstin chimed in as they walked towards the Dept of Education building.

Alan nodded. "Mmmhmm." he mused, "Little Miss Confederate, savin' Ann Arbor from one pot-smoking criminal at a time." he said with a laugh.

Kirstin chuckled as well, stepping past Alan as he held the door open for her. The sight of students in their 20s brought Kirstin back to her own time in college, making her think again of all the interpersonal connections she missed.

Ahead, they spotted campus guard dressed in a dark blue uniform leaving a nearby cafe. he was in his mid 40s, black hair turning grey and gut starting to hang over his belt. He had a cup of coffee in his hand. Kirstin nudged Alan and then walked up to the man who blew on the top before taking a sip. "Excuse me, officer, do you regularly patrol this area?"

The man stopped and nodded as he stared at Kirstin and Alan. "Yes I do, may i ask who you are?"

Kirstin reached for the badge on her belt and said, "I'm Detective Delaney, this is my colleague Detective Howard. I won't take up too much of your time, I was just wondering if you have ever seen this student around campus?" she held up the photo of Helena.

The officer leaned closer, squinting his eyes as he got a look at the picture. "Hmm...I believe I've seen her around maybe. I dunno, they all look the same to me you know?"

Sighing, Kirstin nodded. "Indeed sir, her name is Helena. We believe she might be a first year student. Do you have an idea where we might be able to locate her?"

The officer held his free hand on his belt. "That depends, may I ask what this is about?"

"We were hoping to ask her some questions pertaining to a case that is involved on campus. She is not a suspect, just a person of interest."

"It's the murder that happened two nights ago isn't it?" he asked as he drank his coffee, watching Kirstin nod her head. He looked away from them, weighing his options in the ethics of giving away a students' whereabouts. "Well if she is a first year, she's probably in the Kaufman-Gail Residence. That's an all women's dorm. She's bound to be in and out of there if you wait outside. At the very least, one of the RA's could point you to her."

"Where is that dorm located?"

"Off of State Street." he set down his coffee and pulled out a notepad. "Let me get you the address." he scribbled it down and handed the note to Kirstin. "Good luck.

Kirstin and Alan had to walk across town to Central Campus where the dorm was located. It was a three story building, a clash of light blue paint and bricks, while new, still gave the dorm its old look, hundreds of years of history standing still while places around it rose and fall.

Kirstin held the door open for Alan as they stepped inside. The faint sound of a piano could be heard in the distance and Kirstin was reminded of a private school as she looked at the hardwood floors and old portraits from the 1800s on the wall. Two hallways stood on either side of Kirstin and she nudged her head towards the side where the source of the music came from.

The music got louder, the keys striking in an upbeat motion, the notes cutting off so fast that it didn't seem like it was a classical piece. They stopped at the end of the hall, staring at the open room where several couches and chairs were laid out in a semi-circle. On the other end was a large Steinway piano, the lid left open to showcase the hammers striking the strings.

Sitting in front of sat a woman wearing a long black skirt under a brown knit sweater. Thick, black rimmed glasses sat atop her face and her curly brown hair was tied in a bun. Upon standing several feet away, Kirstin could see freckles across the front of her face. The student looked up and adjusted her glasses, "Um..hi?"

"Hi there. Sorry to bother you." Kirstin began. "We were wondering if you could help us locate a student." she held open her jacket to showcase her badge.

"What for?" the student asked, her body frozen as she stared at the badge.

"Just to ask some questions, she's not in trouble."

WIth a shrug, the student said, "I can try."

Alan produced the picture and handed it to the woman. She took one look at it and bit her lip. "Umm..that's my roommate. Why do you want to speak with her?"

Kirstin took a deep breath to contain the excitement from her luck and said, "We're investigating the murder of a student and we're trying to investigate who may have had contact with him. Do you know if she's home?"

With a sigh, the woman handed the photo back. "She might. you're sure she's not in trouble?"

Both detectives nodded. Kirstin said, "We just have a few questions to ask her, if we had reason to believe she was, we would have came in with a warrant." Kirstin watched as the student's agitation showed, her slumped posture and foot that started to shake as it was crossed over the other.

"Okay, let me take you to our room." she said in a dry tone. She bent down to pick up her bag and stood up from her bench. She led Alan and Kirstin down the hall towards the other end of the dormitory where a flight of stairs led them up to the second floor. The halls became narrower as they were only corridors bridging the distance between each room.

The student, whose name was Maggie, stopped at a door on her right. "hang on just a second." she grabbed her keys and unlocked the door while Kirstin exchanged glances with Alan, a tacit reminder to their original plan.

"Helena? You home?" Maggie asked. No response came and she gestured for the two officers to come inside. She led them down a small corridor that opened up into a small kitchen adjacent to a tiny living room space.

Watching Maggie walk into the living room and turn to the left, Kirstin could hear a squeal and then a loud thud, causing both Alan and her to rush into the room. "Oh! There you are. Did i scare you?" Maggie asked .

Kirstin rushed in to see a small room containing two beds on either side along with two desks. Laying down in the bed on the right was a young woman with long jet black hair, the top of a white t-shirt peaking out above a red bedsheet that was gripped tight under her fingers. She had a look of terror on her face as she looked from her roommate to Kirstin and Alan. Sitting on the floor in front of the bed was a laptop, the lid open with a black screen. Kirsten could see a crack form on the back of the screen, even at small distances they were useless in withstanding impact.

"Wh-what is this about? Who are they?" the student asked. The accent and the appearance made Kirstin happy that they had found their mystery student, but it didn't explain why she had a slight shade of pink to her face.

"These are cops. They said they wanted to ask you some things."Maggie assured her. She turned to Kirstin and Alan, "She's um nervous, she's actually a student from France so she's not used to talking to police in America.

"That's understandable." Kirstin said as she held up a hand before addressing the nervous woman in bed. "Helena? I'm detective Delaney, you aren't in trouble, my colleague and I just wanted to ask you some questions. Is it okay if we do that?"

With wide eyes, Helena looked from Kirstin to Alan. "What is this about?"

"Just about a student we'd like to know if you had contact with. Are you...okay? You seem upset." Kirstin asked, wondering why Helena's hands were shaking, as if letting go of the covers would result in loss of life.

"Could you give me a moment?" Helena asked.

Looking to Alan, Kirstin raised an eyebrow and turned back to Helena, "I suppose so."

With a scoff, Maggie reached forward and grabbed the covers. "Helena just get out of bed and talk to them."

"No don't!" Helena cried but it was too late. The bedsheet was ripped off, exposing the rest of her body. Her shirt was rolled up, revealing a taut stomach and long pale legs under a pair of white panties with bunny rabbits printed on them. They were slightly curved, not a full bikini but not exactly boy briefs.

While the panties were white, Kirstin noticed a darker shade form around the base of the crotch, a stain spreading out over the rest of Helena's vulva. She was not entirely without pants, her jeans were pooled down around her ankles. "Oh no!" Helena cried as she folded both her hands over her underwear, turning her head away to conceal how red it was turning. "I'm ..sorry!"

The three of them gasped as they were at a loss for words, but it Maggie who broke the silence. "What were you doing in here?"

"I-i was just...I'm sorry, I thought I was alone." Helena whimpered, her legs rubbing against each other as the embarrassment made goosebumps form over her skin. Her right leg bent as it slid over the left, doing what it could to maintain modesty. She had nothing to be sorry for, but lying there with her pants down in front of authority figures made Helena feel more ashamed, like the U.S. Government was staring at her state of undress, wondering why an adult woman would wear something so infantile.

Maggie's face scrunched up as she stuck her tongue out. "Ugh, Helena...TMI! Okay, yeah pull your pants up and then talk to these guys!" she turned to leave the room but not before whispering, "I'm sorry."

With her mouth open, Kirstin felt her own face get warm, not at all suspecting she would be walking in on an undressed college student, particularly one so attractive. "Um..sorry ma'am." she said after clearing her throat. "We'll give you your privacy." she turned and walked into Alan who was still frozen as he looked at Helena's bare legs. "Oh come on! Give her some privacy!" she shouted as she pushed Alan into the hall.

As she pushed her partner away from the room, Kirstin could hear Helena and her roommate arguing over the lack of boundaries. While they argued, Kirstin could hear the rustling of clothes, the metal teeth of a zipper meeting again as the metal buckle of a belt fastened to keep tight. The sounds reminded her of a morning after sex, slipping back into reality one pant leg at a time.

While they waited by the door, Alan smirked and gave a whistle, which resulted in receiving a slap on the face by Kirstin. It was at this time that they saw Helena standing in the hall, jeans covering her rabbit printed underwear. "My laptop is broken. It fell off the bed." she said, one hand holding the others' wrist as she felt awkward standing up for herself.

"Oh..I...sorry.' Kirstin said looking to Alan. "Um, Detective Howard, would you try to see if you can get it working again while I ask Helena some questions?"

"Sure." Alan said, nursing his cheek as he passed by.

Kirstin waited for him to be out of sight before smiling at Helena and saying, "I'm sorry for barging in like this. I assure you this shouldn't take long. I actually wanted to ask you about this gentleman." reaching into her pocket, she held up a print out of Matthew Varnes' profile picture. He was sitting in a kayak on the Huron River, smiling as he held up his oar.

Without taking two seconds, Helena's eyes widened as she said, "Oh him, I know him on okcupid." the excitement in recognizing the familiar face faded when another realization hit her. "He...he was mentioned in the news? He was killed?"

Nodding, Kirstin said, "Yes ma'am that is correct. We had reason to believe you two were planning on meeting for a date the evening he died?"

"Yes we were." Helena said, folding her arms as she looked away. "We were to meet up at a bar but....I don't remember what else happened that night."

Kirstin almost laughed, she refused to believe she had gotten this far just to hit an absolute road block. "You mean you don't remember whether or not you met up?"

Helena shook her head, "No, it's strange. I remember texting him to confirm the date the night before, and going to class during the day. But nothing about that night. My roommate asked me how it went and I was puzzled because I couldn't remember at all."

"So your roommate can't corroborate whether or not you were here or out meeting Matthew Varnes?"

Helena avoided eye contact as she shook her head again. "She had a night class. I'm sorry I can't remember." her hands touched both sides of her head, "I don't know why everything is a blank. does that mean I'm a suspect?"

Kirstin bit the inside of her cheek. "Not exactly ma'am. While it would be important to establish where you were the night of the murder, not remembering where you were doesn't mean you were there. Are you certain you remember absolutely nothing? No text from him saying that he cancelled? Where you two were planning on meeting?"

"Again I'm sorry but no. We were going to meet in the Diag and go from there. But I'm not sure if he cancelled or not."

It took everything Kirstin had not to rest her head into her palm. the Diag was a walkway from one part of downtown Ann Arbor to the other side of town. Many people walked through that area as a shortcut. This meant it would be next to impossible to place Matthew there if he did in fact show up. "Have you had problems with remembering events before?"

"No, that's why it's so strange, I've never just completely forgotten an entire night."

Kirstin's head tilted as she leaned closer to talk in a quieter voice, "Do you recall drinking or taking any medication that night?"

"No. I was in class all day so I don't think I would have drunk anything and I'm not on any medications."

By now Kirstin couldn't resist scratching her forehead, her nails sliding across her brow to take the edge off her frustration. Her eyes remained on Helena and not once did she see the European woman steel her resolve. There was a nervousness in her posture but not from fear of being caught. On the contrary, Helena seemed more distraught by her loss of memory than Kirstin was.

"Let's try this then." she said with a sigh, "Do you recall what Matthew was studying or if he had a job? I trust you talked a little bit more deciding to meet in person."

It was the first time Helena nodded, her head bobbing up and down in a fast manner as she was relieved she had an answer. "He mentioned working at the Football Stadium in the box office. He was studying business."

"Did you talk about anything else?"

Helena's cheeks turned pink as she smiled, turning away to hide her embarrassment. "We...did but I don't feel comfortable talking about it."

"I understand that it's personal miss, but anything you can offer even if it seems minor could be helpful in finding his murder, particularly since we can't establish where you were." Kirstin said in a dry tone, losing patience at her only witnesses lack of memory.

Helena looked back towards the room where her roommate and Alan were and then she leaned closer to Kirstin, "We were talking about...the stories I write and what...makes..me feel good." By now her face looked like she had a fever based on how red it was. "I write erotic stories and so he asked about them. That was all, he just said he liked the ideas I had."

Kirstin didn't realize it but she too was blushing, the close intimacy of officer and citizen sharing the most basic of secrets was enough to give her the sense that this was inappropriate and it almost made her forget that this was all part of the job.

"I...see." Kirstin said, "Well then...um...unless there's anything else, I'll give you my card and if you happen to remember anything about the night of the date, please let us know." She pulled her card out of her pocket and gave it to Helena, who was still so uncomfortable that she couldn't look at Kirstin as she accepted the card.

"Okay, again, I'm sorry I don't remember, I'll try really hard to think and get back to you." Helena said as she pocketed the card.

"Well the Ann Arbor police and Matthew Varnes' family would appreciated it. Alan?" she called down the hallway.

"COMING!" Alan shouted, so loud it made Helena and Kirstin jump. He hurried down the hallway, face dark red as he said, "You're um, laptop is fixed. The screen was just out but I managed to get it to come back on. I didn't mess with what you were working on."

Helena smiled as she said, "Thank you for fixing my laptop. You have no idea I-" she paused and then held her hands over her mouth has she blushed again. "Y-you didn't look at the screen did you?'

Alan lowered his eyes and mumbled, "I did but..it was only a quick peek I swear I didn't read anything else. Sorry."

With a raised eyebrow, Kirstin exchanged glances with Alan, wondering what it was he saw. His eyes shifted to the door and rather than grill him in front of Helena, she said, "Well we should get going. Ms. De La Forge, thank you for your cooperation. Please keep in touch."

Helena was so embarrassed, she didn't speak, only nodding as she held open the door for them. With a forced smile, Kirstin waved goodbye and waited until they were outside of the dormitory to ask, "What the hell did you see? Anything important?"

Alan laughed as he scratched the back of his head. "It er...no not really. Just some story she was writing about women losing their clothes. Kind of ironic considering how we first met her huh?"

Kirstin didn't answer, she was too distracted at the horror of her past nights, wondering how something like that could be a form of entertainment for people to read. She wasn't the only one who lost her clothes and that reminded Kirstin she had another person to report to. "I'm going to talk to Dr. Fakhouri again."

"Why?' Alan asked, "I thought you said she couldn't share anything with you."

"She can't. But I want to pick her brain about how someone just forgets a whole night because I'm a little skeptical of Helena's story.

Despite being told to "just knock," Kirstin still felt it was important to properly give Sakeena a heads up about meeting. After texting her for her availability, Kirstin was surprised that the psychologist suggested that the two of them meet in the evening again, at her place. Given the circumstances of her last visit, Kirstin wouldn't have wanted someone returning to the privacy of her own home, especially after being seen naked.

At the same time, the thought of the Sakeena, naked and pressed against her made Kirstin's pulse rise. She wasn't aware that she was going ten miles over the speed limit as she rushed to Sakeena's house. With any luck, she might be able to catch Sakeena in another half dressed state.

Kirstin parked behind Sakeena's silver Tesla and could see from the driveway that the lights were on. Before stepping out of the car, she made sure that her hair was neatly held back in her ponytail. She jogged up the steps and pulled the screen door open, knocking on it twice.

"Coming!" Sakeena's voice called, the gentle hum of her voice could be heard on the other side getting louder before the door was pulled open. "Good evening Detective." she said as she stepped away to let Kirstin inside. To her disappointment, Sakeena was dressed, wearing a cream colored sweater over a long floral printed skirt.

"Hello Dr. Fakhouri."

"Oh you can call me Sakeena, would you like to come in? I made some tea."

"That would be nice, I have a few things to go over with you." Kirstin said as she stepped in. She took her shoes off and followed Sakeena into her kitchen. It was strange to see one so large for just one person. She had a four burner stove, a counter that contained a set of kitchen knives and a toaster oven. A kettle sat on the lower right burner. The table was long, large enough for a family. Kirstin wondered why Sakeena would pay for something so large but figured that perhaps it was also Melissa Watkins who had a part in this location.

Sakeena grabbed the kettle and poured the water in two porcelain cups. "Hope you like Earl Grey tea." she said as she carried them to the table where Kirstin sat.

"That's fine, I like any kind of-" Kirstin said as she took the cup, she was about to take a sip when she looked at the liquid and hesitated. She remembered feeling comfortable before and what happened after.

"Is something wrong?"

"Just a little hot that's all." Kirstin said as she set the cup down. "I wanted to share with you an update on the case."

Sakeena sat in the chair adjacent to Kirstin, sipping her tea just to test the heat. "Go on then."

"We met Helena on campus.She did confirm speaking with Matthew Varnes and setting up a date, only..." Kirstin held the cup tighter as she contemplated the right words.

"...only?"

"She doesn't remember anything that happened the night. Nothing at all. She remembers going to class but anything from the afternoon to the evening is completely gone."

With her legs crossed, Sakeena's brows furrowed as she waited for a punchline to a joke that never came. When she realized that Kirstin's stone face was not going to falter at the delivery of the news, she sighed. "Did you ask her if she was on anything?"

Kirstin nodded. "No alcohol or drugs. I can usually sense when someone is using something and this woman was clean. She was as perplexed about it as I was, like she just realized a whole chunk of her life was missing."

Leaning forward, Sakeena stared into Kirstin's eyes and repeated, "Missing?"

"Yeah, like someone stole her memory. The only other thing I could think of was a random fugue state. Is that possible?"

Sakeena averted her gaze for a moment and didn't bother to look back at Kirstin. "Perhaps...I feel like someone would have reported her to campus safety if she had experienced a fugue state. She would have also forgotten who she was and would have wandered aimlessly . I'm not so sure that's the case here."

"What else could explain how she forgets that?"

"I..don't know, I'll have to consult with someone about it." Sakeena drank from her tea and kept her eyes off Kirstin. That didn't stop Kirstin from staring at her.

"Is this person Melissa?"

Like steam out of the kettle, Sakeena hissed as she finally looked at Kirstin. "Yes it is. Please don't ask about it."

"Why the secrecy?"

"Because she's asking me to keep it secret I would appreciate it if you respected that." Sakeena's voice was getting louder.

"Oh like the respect you gave me when you knocked me out and stripped me?"

Sakeena's fingers wrapped tighter around the mug. "If you recall, you weren't the one dangling by your underwear for a bunch of frat boys to see."

"That's what you get for blackmailing a police officer." Kirstin smiled as she nodded to Sakeena's crotch. "Sounds like you got a little pleasure out of getting wedgied."

The flaring of Sakeena's nostrils was the last thing Kirstin saw before the mug exploded into several shards. drops of hot tea splashed Kirstin in the face and she jumped out of her seat as she heard Sakeena curse from the pain. "Are you okay?" Kirstin asked as she held her hands up.

"I'm fine." Sakeena said as she examined her hand. Smoke rose off of her flesh and bits of porcelain stuck in her palm. Her sweater and skirt were also stained with Earl Grey tea. "Shit!" she spat as she stood up and ran to the sink.

Kirstin planted her face into her hand, resting on her elbow as she felt her temples burn from the awkward exchange. She listened to the water run from the sink and then hear it shut off Sakeena returned with a towel. "I'm...sorry." she said as she watched Sakeena mop of the tea.

"It's fine." she said as she held her non burnt hand up, examining her ruined clothes. "I have to change out of this. Um, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure." Kirstin said, staring at Sakeena and wondering to what limits her strength had.

Sakeena pointed towards the doorway. "If you head out and make a left, there's the laundry room at the end of the hall. Hanging up should be my nightgown, if you could bring it up to me while i get out of these that'd be great."

"No problem...again, I'm sorry." Kirstin said as she got up from the table. Despite what was done to her, she did feel at fault for Sakeena's pain which was something that could have been avoided had it not for Kirstin's loss of composure. She stood out in the hall and turned to the left, identifying a room where she could see the end of a large white washing machine.

As she made her way to the laundry room, Kirstin could hear Sakeena's footsteps as she went up to her bedroom. It was when the noise stopped that Kirstin felt like she had a limited time to act and search the house for some clue as to Melissa's whereabouts. The problem with 21st century technology was that it brought the end of the personal phonebook for people. This meant Kirstin had to think of another place where Sakeena might have hidden contact information.

Turning back to the front door, KIrstin could see Sakeena's coat hanging on a hook. She tip toed towards the coat, tilting her head to keep her ears open in the event that Sakeena would return. It wasn't actually the coat Kirstin was interested in, but the purse that she was relieved to see sitting under the coat.

It was a black Coach tote bag with the zipper already left open. Biting on her lower lip, Kirstin bent down and reached inside, rummaging through the items like keys, chapstick and a metal case for her credit cards to look for any pieces of paper. All that she was able to find were several business cards to other psychologists, a dry cleaner tag and then a rewards card to Starbucks. She was about to give up when she ran her finger against something soft.

Upon pulling the purse open some more, she could see a small black velvet bag with a drawstring pouch. Checking once more behind her shoulder, Kirstin pinched the sides of the bag and opened it. Inside, the light from the room bounced off of the black finish of several small orbs. She reached in and pinched one of them and felt the odd rubber texture. They were firm and when she lifted one up, she pulled the others with them as they were attached to a large string. Each ball seemed to be about the size of a large gumball. The end of the string was tied into a small loop.

With her face scrunched up, Kirstin wondered why such an odd object would deserve such a special pouch. Holding the string of balls with both hands, she ran her thumbs along the smooth surface, looking again at the velvet bag. She imagined what context would require presenting the bag and lifting the balls out and that was when she dropped them into the purse. They were not balls...but beads.

The gasp in Kirstin's mouth never escaped because her hand was over it. She leaned forward to look down at the beads again, cringing at the size. She'd heard about such sexual devices from the vice detectives, but she didn't realize how large they were. She looked back to the staircase and couldn't imagine Sakeena bent on all fours, moaning as-

"Did you find it?" Sakeena called down.

Kirstin fell back onto her buttocks as she cursed. "Um--yeah I think I found it, hang on!" she called out, grabbing the anal beads and trying to force them back into their velvet home. Once the drawstrings were pulled shut, she put them back in the purse and scrambled to the laundry room.

Sakeena's white nightgown hung from a dowel rod placed under a shelf. It was relatively plain, save for the lace trim over the neck. Upon touching it, Kirstin was taken aback by how soft the fabric was, a fine thread count that she imagined touching her own body as she lay in bed.

Clutching the gown in both hands, Kirstin left the laundry room and made her way up the steps, thinking about Sakeena on the other side of her door, undressed. States of undress seemed to plague Kirstin's life lately, but when she thought about what Sakeena might look like without clothes, Kirstin's own humiliation didn't bother her as much.

Kirstin could see a closed door at the end of the hall, the light from the room leaking under the crack. Feeling her body get warmer, Kirstin reached out and grabbed the knob, wondering how fast she could turn and push the door open to get a quick glimpse of Sakeena naked.

"Kirstin? Are you out there?"

Gasping, Kirstin backed away and held her hand over her chest before saying, "Yes."

The door opened just a sliver and Sakeena's head popped from the other side. She hugged the door close to shield herself but Kirstin could see the top of her bare shoulders and collar bone. "thank you." Sakeena said as she reached for the gown. She disappeared behind the door and resumed her discussion. "Where did we leave off before I had to change?"

Kirstin rested against the wall as she folded her arms. "You said you'd have to consult Melissa about Helena's lost memories." She wanted to ask about Melissa again but felt like she had reached the limit. "How is your hand?"

"It's fine, nothing too bad." Sakeena said. The door swung open and the light from her room gave her a radiant glow as she stood in the doorway. "Was that all you had to discuss?"

Kirstin bit her lip, she had more she wanted to ask. About Melissa, about the beads, but as she looked over Sakeena something else distracted her. Sakeena's hand, the one that had crushed the coffee mug, was healed. No open cuts, no blistering from the hot liquid, it was as if she had never spilled it. Kirstin's face scrunched as she tried to make sense of it.

"Is something wrong?" Sakeena asked.

Kirstin pointed at Sakeena's hand, at a loss for words to explain the pheomena. Sakeena looked down and thought that the finger was pointed at her hips. While the nightgown covered her entire body, the thin white cotton did little to conceal the red and white polka dotted panties she wore underneath the nightgown. Sakeena forgot she had them on and immediately squealed as she folded her hands over her groin. "Oh shit! not again!"

"What?" Kirstin asked and looked down, finally noticing the cute panties underneath. "Oh my...uh, sorry."

Smiling as she held her hands over a blushing face, Sakeena retreated behind the door. "Excuse me."

"Take your time." Kirstin said as she tried to refrain from laughing. Every time Sakeena intimidated her with her strength or fast healing abilities, she always managed to fall down a peg by revealing some embarrassing part of herself. twice now it was her underwear and the third was something Kirstin was not going to tell. No matter how professional the psychologist could be, Kirstin would always have the knowledge of Sakeena inserting those beads inside of herself for pleasure, to break that professional mold.

Before she could say anything else, Kirstin felt her phone vibrate and checked it. The screen lit up to reveal the name of the person who texted and Kirstin's heart froze. The name was "Jessica Hillier." She tapped her phone and read the message and she winced. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Sakeena asked.

Kirstin didn't answer. She was too busy reading the message a second time, "Bumped into Alan. Told me you found something new on the case and didn't tell me. Better read the news tomorrow ."

When Sakeena opened the door, emerging from her room with yoga pants under neath her gown, she saw Kirstin with her hands on the side of her head, tears welling up in her eyes. "Kirstin what's wrong?"

Kirstin felt a hand touch her arm and she choked back tears. "Fucking Hillier. I didn't tell her about Helena and now she's going to show those pictures of me." her fist struck the wall and it made Sakeena jump. "Fucking b*tch has had it in for me and now my career is ruined.'

'Shhh." Sakeena said as she touched Kirstin's shoulders. "It's being taken care of."

Kirstin ran her hand under her nose to wipe it clean and said, "How? You don't even know where she is. She's probably going to send those pictures tonight."

Sakeena lowered her head to get Kirstin to look at her. "Hey, look at me." she waited until Kirstin did, her blue eyes shining against the light. "Just trust me, those pictures will be our secret and no one elses'."

Another secret between the two of them, for some reason, with Sakeena's arms around her, Kirstin believed that promise.

After her phone confirmed that the text message was sent, Jessica Hillier turned it off and slipped it back into the pocket of her black jeans. "I got you now b*tch." she muttered, her husky voice resonating off of the bathroom walls. She was in a public restroom of a hole-in-the-wall bar in Hell, Michigan. Hell was a small town by the lake where most everyone who lived there cared more about their boats than anything else.

Hell was also a town that prided in bringing in the motorcycle crowd. Every summer they hosted the "Helluva Cruise" which brought in parades of bikers. This is what led Jessica to choosing her costume for the evening. Black jeans under a black faded T-shirt with a low neckline that had an image of Charles Manson. The words" Charlie is your friend" was written in red letters.

A leather jacket was thrown over the ensemble and she threw on a pair of Doc Martens. Her black hair was untied, hanging loose over her shoulders to give of a "wilder" appearance. She opted to go without makeup and yet, she still leaned forward in the mirror to examine her look, pushing her large breasts up to augment her cleavage.

"This is Hillier. I'm going to give them five minutes before heading out." she said into the small microphone taped to her body hidden under her clothes. She had spent months getting information on the heroin source that had plagued Livingston County for years.

After the sting in Ann Arbor, she finally squeezed the name of the heroin source out of the dealer she arrested. The next plan of action was to nab his second in command and use them for more leverage. Hillier's plan was to come as the Old Lady for an Outlaw biker gang and get the lieutenant to say something incriminating. Between the success of this job as well as her blackmail on Kirstin, her career was about to skyrocket.

"All right, let's do this." she said to her reflection before the lights went out and she saw nothing but darkness. "Hey!" she called out as she tried to turn around, feeling something pull on the back of her jacket collar.

Due to going under cover, Jessica could not carry a firearm and so she was forced to ball her fists and swing into the void. Another pull at her body, so forceful it spun her around, putting her off balance and sending her on her knees as her jacket slid off her arms.

"Such an amusing facade." a light whisper hissed, "What happens when we peel it away?"

"Who is that?" Jessica called out, grunting as she felt something tug her leg, the cool air of the room wrapping around her exposed sock as her boot was pulled off. "Stop it!"

"The only 'stopping' will be your blackmail of Detective Delaney." the voice said.

"What? HEY!" Jessica screamed as she felt her boot get pulled. "Who are you and why are you protecting her?" No answer came, sound of a belt clicking as it was unbuckled. She felt the top button of her jeans pop open and then feel the front of them spread apart as the zipper was pulled down. The ice cold touch of fingers brushed against her hips before they curled and pulled down on her jeans. "AHH!"

"Who I am is of no concern. Nor is Detective Delaney. You will leave her alone, you will drop that case and you will not mention this to anyone."

"FUCK YOU!" Jessica shouted, before squealing as she felt two sharp pains across her chest and stomach. "OW! I need backup! Help!"

SPLASH! An object was dropped in the toilet and then Jessica felt something drag across her shoulders and head, forcing her hair over her face. "Consider this a friendly warning Detective Hillier. If you fail to abide by my order, I'm going to leave you with much less than I'm leaving you with now.

When the waiter came by to ask Willie Stanley if he was ready to order food for the third time he shook his head and checked his watch. "Where the fuck is this b*tch?" he muttered. Fifteen minutes had gone by and no sign of the old lady of the alleged "Hatchet Men" motorcycle club. He was just about to leave until he heard a door burst open followed the the sound of several customers gasping.

"Out of my way!" a woman shouted.

Willie leaned back to look down the hallway leading to the restrooms. He raised an eyebrow at what he saw. It was a woman, lips tightened as she stormed her way towards his table, her black hair bouncing with every step. Her white dress seemed to be mesh until she was closer and he realized it wasn't a dress at all, it was toilet paper.

Reams of toilet paper wrapped around her in layers, managing to cover her upper torso and most of her waist, ending just above her kneecaps. All he could see were her toned arms, clutched over her body to hold the paper in place, and her bare legs walking in a pare of Doc Martens. As he got closer he could see her face was crimson red and she forced a smile when she stood in front of him. "I'm...sorry for being late, are you Willie?"

Looking around, Willie noticed that everyone in the bar had their eyes on the oddly dressed woman and avoided eye contact with her. "I don't know who you're talking about lady."

Jessica's eyes widened as she felt the knot in her stomach tighten. "No, please, I'm Lana. Lee's old lady." she said as she leaned forward, unaware that she was giving Willie a glimpse at her cleavage. "I'm sorry I'm late...some...fucking b*tch stole my clothes." her fist clenched and Willie could have sworn he saw tears in her eyes.

"Look, I don't know what kinky shit you're into but I ain't Willie so go find some other guy." he said as he slid back in his chair.

"No you don't understand!" she cried, grabbing onto his arm. "This is a conspiracy! Someone has it in for me-"

"Let go of me b*tch!" he said as he stood up.

The noise was bringing a lot of attention and a waitress carrying a large pitcher of water stood behind Jessica. "Excuse me miss, you are going to have to leave."

Jessica felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to raise her elbow and strike the woman in the nose. "Fuck off this has nothing to do with you!"

The waitress cried as she held both hands to her nose, throwing the pitcher of water in the air. Jessica gasped as she saw the transparent liquid fly out of the pitcher before pouring all over the front of her chest. The combination of ice and water was so heavy, it tore through the toilet paper and split it in half. Jessica's held her hands up as she felt the rest of the tissue dress slide off her body just before she screamed.

Without any clothes, everyone could see the matching silk leopard print brassier and bikini panties covering Jessica's curvy body. Hugging her arms over her breasts, Jessica bent her knees and lowered her torso to shield her panties, spinning around to try and cover her backside from the audience surrounding her. "Oh my god!!"

"Damn!" Willie said, his eyes about t bulge out of his sockets as he stared at the half naked woman before him, "I didn't know you were a stripper too."

The scathing joke reminded Jessica who she stood in front of and her heart sank. With her biker gear gone, she looked like a sex worker she had arrested in a drug sting once. Jessica remembered thinking how cheap the "sl*t" looked in her skimpy undergarments, but in staring at her reflection, Jessica felt the sex worker had more dignity. She wasn't self conscious of her body the way Jessica was.

Jessica's hips and thighs had a bit more body mass than her upper torso and her buttocks was showing signs of cellulite. She saw her stomach expand, the abdomen comprised of soft muscle that had a vertical indent rising from her naval. She was fit but ounces of her baby fat was still visible with every breath. In a bikini all she'd have to do was suck in her tummy a bit to make it look like the models in Maxim, but in her state of vulnerability, it was another harsh reminder of how "ordinary" she looked.

As if her own insecurity wasn't harsh, the comments of the women around her made it worse as they giggled to their girlfriends. "Leopard print? That's reaaall classy."

"I know right?" another laughed.

"Shut up!" Jessica cried as she turned to the side and crossed her arms over her body. As she turned, cubes of ice slid down her clavicle and off her breasts. The chill made her shiver and the rest of her naked flesh jiggled.

"OOh It's cooold!" she whined. Her hair was sopping wet, dripping water all over her flesh. Her wide nipples hardened under her silk bra, rising under the fabric.

Willie was reminded of a Sports Illustrated advertisement in seeing her wet body. Laughing, he reached into his pocket for his wallet. "This shit is hilarious." he pulled out a five dollar bill, pulled on the waistband of her leopard underwar and inserted the money, letting go to let the waistband snap back.

She squealed as she slid her hand against her hip. She looked down, saw the five and gasped. "What the? I'M NOT A FUCKING STRIPPER!" She was the lead detective in a heroin case, but couldn't give away that cover and so she had no way to prove she wasn't an exotic dancer. Enraged at the lack of authority she had, Jessica stomped her feet as she cried. "It's not my fault! I was attacked in a bathroom stall!"

Before she could cause anymore of a scene, a hand gripped the back of her wrist and the other touched the small of her back. "Okay miss, we're going to ask you to leave." it was a chef, six foot tall and about three hundred pounds. He used his weight to push Jessica forward and she could do little to resist.

"Wait! Stop! Someone give me some clothes!" she cried, stomping her feet as she looked around the room for anyone that might help. She didn't see concerned faces, only amused grins of everyone who held up their phone cameras. "AHHH!" she lowered her head to shield her face under her hair, raising a leg to shield her panties. "Don't take my picture please!"

"See ya later 'old lady'" Willie said as he raised a hand to spank Jessica, feeling himself get hard as he saw her sagging ass shake.

Jessica squealed as she thrusted her hips forward, the sting sending a tickling sensation in her tummy. That was the aid the chef needed to push her out the door. Jessica stumbled forward three steps before falling to her knees. "Let me back in! Please my job depends on it!" she scereamed as she rose to her feet.

"Hillier?"

It was as if her heart stopped, Jessica recognized that voice belonging to her second in command. She slowly turned around and saw three other plain cloths detectives staring at her, two men and one woman. They stared at Jessica with tehir mouths open, confused as to why the lead detective was standing outside, wet and in leopard print underwear.

"What the hell Hillier? What happened to you?" the female detective asked, her eyes traveling from below Jessica's boots to the top of her head,"And where is the microphone?"

With her hands sliding across her chest and hips and one leg crossed over the other, Jessica bent her knees as she felt her lips quiver. Her breasts ached as she squeezed tighter with her arm and her face felt on fire with how red it turned. "It..fell in the toilet." she said in a quiet voice, her throat sore from choking back the urge to cry.

She sounded so stupid, but how could she tell them an invisible being took the microphone and her clothes? Worst of all, she knew how much planning and money was involved in setting up this scene and with no way to prove that a mysterious invisible presence did this, such a bumbling failure rested on Jessica's bare shoulders. "I....I'm sorry." she said before letting out a wailing sob as she fell to her knees. "It's not my fault! I was jumped!"

"We heard." The female detective said, "You were talking to someone but then we heard static. "Did you get a look at them?"

Jessica shook her head, she couldn't answer because she was hyperventilating.

"Well what about Willie? Did you meet him at least?"

"I tried!" she sobbed, "I couldn't go out there in my panties! Some stupid waitress spilled water on my toilet paper and they threw me out!" she got so angry she pounded the ground with her fists, not at all concerned at how silly she looked throwing a tantrum. With every swing her breasts swung wildly, almost about to break the strap to her bra. This wasn't supposed to end this way, it was supposed to be her defining moment, not her most humiliating.

The three detectives groaned as they ran their hands over their faces. "We look like a fucking joke." one of the men said.

"No, she does." The female detective said. "Let's get out of here before Willie sees us. Unbelievable Hillier. You could've stayed in there and not caused a scene."

An officer's coat was d****d over Jessica and she was led to the van. She could hear the disappointed curses from her team, adding more to the shame of her lost armor. She stepped into the bar as a leader, and left feeling like her hated rival, stripped of her authority in front of a suspect.

In that moment, Jessica wanted to run home, never to leave her bed for fear of facing the looks of her department. Like Kirstin, she knew gossip of her stripped state would be shared and nothing could stop it.

"Hillier?" the female detective asked as she helped Jessica into the van.

"What is it?"

"Is that a five dollar bill in your panties?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s