or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2011, 05:26 PM

Thanked 16,606 Times in 334 Posts
Default Emma

Quote:
firstnwat Thanks i must just be confused with your use of past and present

My wife said that despite all this Emma seemed in pretty good spirits! (big thanks to you all for the nice comments)

[I]Sounds like the present[/I]

Emma has never really posed for photos indoors - the only ones I have are partly clothed in her bank and I will not post those because it would be obvious which bank she worked for and probably mean the sack for her if anyone who worked for that bank saw them.

I do have some pictures of her topless in her car (it was too wet to go outside!) sounds like you took them which we both hope you like.

Anyway it really does not matter, by the way nice to see your post of photos taken around Cornwall and Devon.
Sorry for confusing you . I havn't taken any photos of Emma, but you can see what I mean when I said my keyboard skills aren't great!

Last edited by Sparky 45; 09-30-2014 at 10:00 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 06:58 PM

Thanked 6,000 Times in 178 Posts
Default I really enjoyed

I really enjoyed what you have wrote about emma firstwnat and must say i really admire her and that you must be a true friend to her for her to trust you she alos sounds like she has a submissive streak am i right or wrong?
you can tell her from me she is stunning and beautifull
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brianince2708@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 05:00 AM

Thanked 1,032 Times in 96 Posts

I wouldn't mind finding a similar "partner in crime".

She needs a thread of her own.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 06:54 PM

Default Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianince2708@hotmail.com View Post
I really enjoyed what you have wrote about emma firstwnat and must say i really admire her and that you must be a true friend to her for her to trust you she alos sounds like she has a submissive streak am i right or wrong?
you can tell her from me she is stunning and beautifull
Glad you enjoyed reading about Emma and I will pass on all your compliments when I see her next.

I'm not sure about her having a submissive streak. The twice she stripped in front of her friends recently weren't submissive actions. The first time she stepped in to 'save' the bride by getting naked herself and the second time it was an extreme reaction to the teasing - and nobody told her to take the coat off on the way home!
HOWEVER, she was quite happy to do what she was told at my house later in the evening.
So basically, I don't know - submissive streak or exhibitionist - your guess is as good as mine!
Attached Thumbnails
scan0022.jpg   scan0024.jpg  

scan0021.jpg  
Old 02-01-2011, 10:32 PM

Thanked 2,892 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstwnat View Post
'Would you really have left me naked outside while you posted the photos' she asked.
'If the weather had been warmer I might have'
'Just the idea was a massive turn-on, but not as big as the buzz I got when I pushed my key through your letterbox leaving myself naked outside with no way of getting back into my house without being totally humiliated. I even set the burglar alarm to stop myself breaking in!'
'You were so long I nearly went to bed' I replied, and Emma gasped when she realised quite how close she had come to total humiliation.
I dont know why but I am utterly facinated with Emma. Submissive? Nobody forced her to push her own house keys through your letter box, hence she wanted to be seen. It was daring and exciting for her to do it. She got a kick out of it. maybe not submissive, but definate exhibitionist. One part I would like to know more about though is the bit you glossed over. ie quote.... "She finally left at five in the morning, complete with key and this time wearing her coat - well I had got to look at her naked body for two hours!" You were two hours with this naked beauty and you don't tell us waht happened? Its a scandel mr firstwnat. I demand to know Also as you got to look at her body for so long I would like to know (because the photos you have posted look a little old) if she still supports a bush/stripe or has the more fashionable full shave these days? I think you should ask her to take some recent pictures for us. I know you want to do it yourself but we will have to wait for your other half to go away again, if she does it herself, you get to see and so do we.... Hey maybe she could even write OCC on her chest... Now that would be cool with a capital K
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 07:47 PM

Default Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicade View Post
I dont know why but I am utterly facinated with Emma. Submissive? Nobody forced her to push her own house keys through your letter box, hence she wanted to be seen. It was daring and exciting for her to do it. She got a kick out of it. maybe not submissive, but definate exhibitionist. One part I would like to know more about though is the bit you glossed over. ie quote.... "She finally left at five in the morning, complete with key and this time wearing her coat - well I had got to look at her naked body for two hours!" You were two hours with this naked beauty and you don't tell us waht happened? Its a scandel mr firstwnat. I demand to know Also as you got to look at her body for so long I would like to know (because the photos you have posted look a little old) if she still supports a bush/stripe or has the more fashionable full shave these days? I think you should ask her to take some recent pictures for us. I know you want to do it yourself but we will have to wait for your other half to go away again, if she does it herself, you get to see and so do we.... Hey maybe she could even write OCC on her chest... Now that would be cool with a capital K
Didn't mean to gloss over those couple of hours - just didn't think you would find it that interesting. It was obviously interesting for me as she was naked, but all we did was talk - well, actually Emma talked and I listened. She talked at length about walking home naked from my house and about how scared and excited she was that there was even a slim chance that one of the neighbours might see her. It was even harder plucking up the courage to walk back naked - she had stood inside her front door clutching the photos for ages before deciding to go through with it.
She was shocked that I had locked her out and couldn't believe it when I asked her to push her photos through the letterbox before letting her in. At that point she said she nearly turned round and went home, but she started thinking how humiliating it would be to be seen naked on her hands and knees pushing in the photos - if anyone should walk past and see her doing that, well she'd never live it down, and she knew then she just HAD to do it!
All the time Emma was pushing the photos through the letterbox she was still aware that she could go home any time she wanted, but then she thought what if she couldn't go home? If she pushed her keys through as well she would really be stranded if I didn't let her in. The thought of the humiliation of being stuck naked outside in the cold with no way back into her own house short of breaking in gave her such a thrill that she knew the keys had to go in as well.
She said the feeling she had when she heard the keys fall on the floor inside the door was the greatest turn on she had ever experienced, except from during sex!
At that moment, she said, she almost wished someone had called the police and they had turned up and arrested her for indecent exposure and lewd behavior and carted her off nude to the police station..... (one fantasy I don't intend to encourage her to try and make happen!)

So basically, Emma talked.

Regarding the photos, they are a few years old. Emma is 27 now and I think they were taken when she was about 20- fairly early in her relationship with her long term partner ,before he lost interest and started messing round behind her back. Emma gave me prints, and all the photos on the disc are scans of prints.

Regarding Emma, I don't know if she'll do new photos - I can only ask.
But yes, she is totally bare now!
Attached Thumbnails
scan0032.jpg   scan0021.jpg  

scan0036.jpg   scan0048.jpg  

scan0049.jpg   scan0050.jpg  

Last edited by firstwnat; 02-02-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2011, 10:57 PM

My snooping stories are a little similar but different at the same time. I am not into checking out the panities or anything but do look for pictures. I have more become interested in the fact that if I can find a camera card, I will look at it and then also scan for deleted pictures. I have done this a few times now and have yet to find anything, but I know one day I will hit the jackpot!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strat0716 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 11:00 AM

Default update?

Any news on the lovely Emma Mr firstwnat?
The Following User Says Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 04:08 PM

Default Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicade View Post
Any news on the lovely Emma Mr firstwnat?
Not really. Emma has been round a number of times, but always when my wife has been home. She has found it difficult to forgive some of the girls for the stories they made up about her, and she hasn't been out with them as a group since. However, this Saturday Emma, my wife, and a large group of the girls are going to Cardiff for the Six Nations rugby match between Wales and Ireland. They were supposed to be going by train but Arriva Trains Wales are on strike that day so they have had to hire a minibus to take them there and back. Bearing in mind her last experience in a minibus Emma is already rather nervous!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 11:10 PM

Default hmm

you ever thought of offering to drive the bus?
The Following User Says Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer