uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2023, 10:47 AM

Default Christmas Traditions

I wonder if anyone else had a Christmas tradition such as we had, when the children were young and my wife was up for most things?

We have three children and they would all get very excited on Christmas Eve. Each had a “stocking” actually a football sock to hang from their bedroom doorknob for Santa to fill when he visited after they were asleep. As a reward for Santa they were required to leave a glass of my best whisky by the open fireplace in the living room together with a carrot for the reindeer. My wife always picked out the carrot.

Once the children were safely asleep my wife would go to our room and get changed. She’d strip naked, then put on her red French Maid dress, with tiny white pinny, worn over a black suspender belt and black stockings. The dress reached about halfway down her hips so her shaved pussy was on display at all times. Her highest heeled shoes, red lipstick and dangly earrings completed the look.

She’d collect the children’s stocking gifts and the other sock from each pair and we would share the job of wrapping the presents and filling the stockings. We would do this sitting on the floor, so I’d get a great view of her slit.

Once the stockings were ready she would lead the way up the stairs, making sure I had plenty of time to ogle her bare arse and enjoy the view between her legs. I’d act as porter while she swapped the full stockings for the empty ones. After three children her tits were too big for the flimsy french maid dress, so with all the squatting and bending involved she usually ended up with her tits on full display.

Now it was down to the living room to collect Santa’s reward.

I would take my seat in the armchair with the glass of whisky and watch while she put on a show for me using the carrot. She would start by licking and sucking it, play with her nipples and rub her clit, then insert the carrot as a dildo and wank herself to orgasm.

As an encore she would lick the carrot clean and then eat it.

After she recovered I would give her the hard shag she’d been looking forward to all evening.
Old 12-23-2023, 08:14 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

We had one for four (glorious) years but circumstances have changed and we can't do it any more. It was hot though. In the last few minutes before midnight on New Year's Eve, my wife would start sucking my dick with her challenge being to make me cum in her mouth while the chimes of Big Ben were being broadcast!

The first year it happened, we had a young kid and had decided we weren't going to go out for New Year's. So after kid was in bed, we settled down to share a bottle of wine, while watching the countdown on TV. We had a nice time, the wine was nice, we made out a bit and it happened that she was blowing me just as midnight struck. I told her I was close and she kept going until I finished - with all happening while the bell was gonging on the TV!

For the next few years, it was an achievement we actually aimed for. She'd come downstairs in lingerie for the start of the NYE TV coverage! One year, the lingerie was cast off and she was stark naked on the sitting room floor carrying out her task. :-)

Alas, it was only a fleeting window of opportunity. Starting a couple of years ago, our eldest decided they were "big enough" and demanded to stay up with us to see the new year in. It was fun while it lasted though.
Old 12-26-2023, 09:32 AM

Thanked 16,270 Times in 1,135 Posts

Way back when Facebook was newish, and people started posting their matching Christmas pj photos of Christmas Day, and my wife always rolled her eyes that the women always had bras on under their pjs for the photos. She would say, "I know some women sleep with bras on, but not most women! It's a farce!"

So, back in my wife's less reserved days, she made it a point to post Christmas pj pics and make sure it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Mind you this was 10, 15+ years ago. Now she would never do that now!

But she has currently made it a tradition to check out photos more closely on Facebook of Christmas pj photos and make up commentary about the photos. Like one friend of hers, for example, last night we were looking at their photos and my wife said, "I bet her bra was off before the camera had a chance to process the photo!" Or another one where the photo was taken by someone else off camera, my wife said, "Do you think she even left the room before whipping that bra off, or did she wear it all night?"

It's kinda funny in the moment, but difficult to write about and make interesting!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2023, 02:02 PM

Thanked 3,422 Times in 231 Posts

every year we would got to her parents for xmas eve and have xmas day with them. then off to mine for dinner and back to her parents or back home to ours
I was by now nailing both the wife/daughter and the mum lol she let it slip that she used to dress up for the dad as hr sat in the chair by the fire and blow him, so that year after midnight mass he sat in his chair and my wife went to bed I was having a shower and walked out to see the mum. in the outfit, she looked amazing she said was this ok, I opened up the bra part so her nipples was out and knelt down and the mesh holding her lips up I pulled and let them hang. I sucked them to get her wet and she moane. I turned her abound and slide in her from behind she was soaked.

She bit her lip and pushed back. He straightened the chair and she moved down stairs and I walked to my wife's old room, I could hear him say wow what about the kids and she said u won't last that long lol. I walked in to an amount passed out wife and went to get in to bed and she moved to rest her head on my tummy and grabbed my semi a she sucked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2023, 09:28 PM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 273 Posts
Default chocolate covered cherries

I didn't think of this until I picked them up at a candy store.

We used to live close to a store that made all kind of chocolate candies.
Their chocolate was to die for, both dark and milk chocolate.

The first Christmas that we were married someone gave us a box of candies from that store, in the box was several chocolate cherries.

Somehow during our newlywed love making, I got the bright idea to stuff one of the said candies into my wife's pussy.

Now her body heat and her natural juices quickly turned the chocolate into syrup. The cherry moved deeper inside her which took additional sucking, tongue and finger work to extract and eat it.

Needless to say, during the extraction, she achieved multiple orgasms.

Thinking she might want me to stop, I couldn't be more wrong. She demanded to have me run an experiment to see which chocolate was best suited for pussy insertion, dark or milk.

When the experiment was complete, my wife was satisfied, my face, her pussy and the bed sheets were covered with pussy juice and chocolate.

Every Christmas since, her Christmas eve present contains a box of chocolate cherries. Even this year.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 03:20 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default 10 year tradition

For the past 10 Christmas' a friend of mine sends me photos of his wife nude in front of their Christmas tree sometimes with ornaments hanging from her long hard Asian nipples. I think his wife kind of knows he sends these photos to a friend but doesn't know which friend.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer