photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2020, 10:39 PM

Default Justice League: Uninhibited (Oblivious ENF, 10k words)

I commissioned an ENF story about the women of the Justice League. The theme is based around unaware/oblivious nudity. Enjoy!

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/storie...ue-Uninhibited
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swallows998 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 04:23 PM

Default Nice commission!

I don’t have a Hentai Foundry account. At least not one that I can remember. So I decided to respond here and say how much I enjoyed the story you commissioned. I hope you can pass my praise along to LawfulHungry.

The whole stripping adventure was a lot of fun. I liked how the two amulets were split up between Batwoman and Batgirl in order to maximize the overall exposure and increase the number of heroines that were effected by the oblivious stripping powers.

I liked how Batwoman’s will power was able to resist for a while but was slowly worn away as the story progressed. And of course that ‘climax’ with all TV heroines posing together and masturbating in front of the crowd in the middle of the street was some master class, high quality stuff.

Speaking of the Batwoman, I do have one question there. Was the Batwoman supposed to be Katherine Kane or a genderbent Bruce Wayne? There wasn’t much there to indicate either way.

In your comment on Hentai Foundry, you mentioned that you had commissioned a sequel. I know the initial chapter was only recently finished but I’d be remiss if I didn’t inquire if the LawfulHungry has accepted the commission or made any progress on it. Is that going okay?
Old 08-09-2020, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
I don’t have a Hentai Foundry account. At least not one that I can remember. So I decided to respond here and say how much I enjoyed the story you commissioned. I hope you can pass my praise along to LawfulHungry.

The whole stripping adventure was a lot of fun. I liked how the two amulets were split up between Batwoman and Batgirl in order to maximize the overall exposure and increase the number of heroines that were effected by the oblivious stripping powers.

I liked how Batwoman’s will power was able to resist for a while but was slowly worn away as the story progressed. And of course that ‘climax’ with all TV heroines posing together and masturbating in front of the crowd in the middle of the street was some master class, high quality stuff.

Speaking of the Batwoman, I do have one question there. Was the Batwoman supposed to be Katherine Kane or a genderbent Bruce Wayne? There wasn’t much there to indicate either way.

In your comment on Hentai Foundry, you mentioned that you had commissioned a sequel. I know the initial chapter was only recently finished but I’d be remiss if I didn’t inquire if the LawfulHungry has accepted the commission or made any progress on it. Is that going okay?
Hey, I'm glad to hear you liked it! As the one that wrote most of the plot-line, I'm really glad you picked up on all those elements, makes it all worth it for me. I was proud of the Batwoman mental resistance quirk, I think it really played to her character. The ending was originally not as robust, but I knew it needed a bit more so I shelled out a bit more and each girl got her own blurb. It was worth the extra money for sure, I wanted the story to be as perfect as I could get it. LH really nailed it, I'm actually very impressed with how well he adapted to the ENF genre.

The Batwoman in the story is Katherine Kane, which will be more obvious in the next chapter when the reader encounters her lesbian lover. When I create content, (and now when I commission) I have a policy of "Don't write in a man if you can write in a woman." so I essentially excluded almost every named male and used their female counter-parts when applicable, even if they aren't explicitly part of the DC Unlimited Universe, which is the overall setting I wanted. It gets a little wonky sometimes, but I think it's better overall for the reader.

I don't want to say that LawfulHungry has formally, assuredly accepted the next chapter commission, but from his response, I believe he is interested. He is taking a break, so he has not started on it. I also have not finished writing the plot-line yet either; when writing for fandoms, I care a lot about authenticity, so I try to carefully plan what I think is plausible without slowing down the erotic content and/or making massive, noticeable plot holes.

As a side note, just for clarification, there will be ENF in the next chapter, but it won't be the main focus. The feature will be on ignored/oblivious/invisible/free use sex, however you want to call it. I'm also thinking about writing an interlude myself, I'll see if he'll allow me.

Extra side note, this story was inspired by a thread from writing.com: hXXps://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011688-Hallows-Embarrassing-Eve/map/144222122221

Last edited by swallows998; 08-09-2020 at 09:45 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swallows998 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2020, 09:52 PM

Default Chapter 2

The second chapter has been released! It is a short interlude with plot explanation. Chapter 3 is in the works!

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/storie...egin-Phase-Two
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swallows998 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2021, 08:09 PM

Default Chapter 3

The third chapter released! We get into some sexy-sex.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/storie.../Cape-and-Cowl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swallows998 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2021, 04:43 PM

Default New Chapters!

I finally logged in again today bc I just discovered all the new chapters that were added to this story so I thought I’d give the topic a friendly bump.

My favorite scene from the story so far BY FAR is the scene from Chapter 5 at Blackgate where Wonder Woman, Batwoman, and Batgirl were fighting Giganta, Star Sapphire, and Livewire. I liked how the presence of the amulet caused the fights to turn sexual. And the six combatants still kept fighting and were none-the-wiser as Brandon banged his way through all six of them one after another after another.

Hope to see more scenes like that. Where the heroines are actually doing stuff that’s heroic and Brandon just goes through screwing hero and villain alike. Because to ignore the villains is to ignore half of DCs iconic female characters.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
I finally logged in again today bc I just discovered all the new chapters that were added to this story so I thought I’d give the topic a friendly bump.
I'm glad you liked that scene, it was a nice pay-off after teasing the effect at the end of chapter 1. The next chapter is actually coming out soon and will focus on the heroines during their off-time.

Last edited by Turtle; 11-12-2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 11-12-2021, 01:44 PM

Default JL:U CH7

Chapter 7 is now published! https://archiveofourown.org/works/29...pters/87390646
Old 11-21-2021, 02:58 PM

Default Hiatus

LawfulHungry seems to be having a rough time at the moment, so the story is going on indefinite hiatus.
Old 11-28-2022, 10:02 PM

Default ENF Batgirl

Legmuscle made a picture for the first scene! Can also be found here: deviantart.com/swallows999/art/Legmuscle-Justice-League-ENF-Batgirl-939032574
Attached Thumbnails
Justice League Uninhibited - Batgirl.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12