or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2020, 07:41 AM

Default Tough one

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Question 3:

Your wife/GF is topless in the backyard. Would you rather she be caught by an elderly neighbor or a group of teenaged boys from the neighborhood?

My answer: this is a tough one for me but I will go with the group of teenaged boys. I think this would embarrass/humiliate my wife to an acceptable degree. (She sort of secretly likes to be embarrassed/humiliated in milder ways but would never admit to it)
Plus, the way teenagers talk, the whole neighborhood would quickly know about it. So she would be E/H but from a situation that she can reasonably deny as being on purpose, unlike flashing deliberately or being in the front yard.
Hard to decide, but I think the answer is elderly neighbor.

I have a fantasy of her "assisting" a lonely widowed gent.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bertimos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 07:49 AM

Thanked 5,756 Times in 491 Posts
Default For real

Quote:
Question 3:

Your wife/GF is topless in the backyard. Would you rather she be caught by an elderly neighbor or a group of teenaged boys from the neighborhood?

My answer: this is a tough one for me but I will go with the group of teenaged boys. I think this would embarrass/humiliate my wife to an acceptable degree. (She sort of secretly likes to be embarrassed/humiliated in milder ways but would never admit to it)
Plus, the way teenagers talk, the whole neighborhood would quickly know about it. So she would be E/H but from a situation that she can reasonably deny as being on purpose, unlike flashing deliberately or being in the front yard.
Since my neighborhood is primarily super religious older people that wouldn't admit to being turned on by the this, I would have to choose "caught by an elderly neighbor". I would really enjoy seeing their reaction! LOL
Old 01-09-2020, 08:09 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Question 3:

Tough one for me as well, but I think I agree with you in the end: group of teenaged boys.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:57 AM

Thanked 2,273 Times in 171 Posts

[QUOTE=cufan86;2816833]Question 3:

Definitely the group of teenaged boys!! They would appreciate it more.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 09:25 AM

Thanked 1,976 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Question 3:

I’d go with the older guy.

One of my fantasies is her fucking an older guy, say in his 60s. When I give her a dare I usually try to make the recipient an older guy rather than younger. Not sure why exactly to be honest! Just the idea of someone older perving on her turns me on more than the idea of younger guys.

And actually, one of the dares I’ve given her in the past has involved her being topless in the garden in full view of our older neighbours. On that occasion though, his wife witnessed it as well!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227641
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 10:17 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Re: question 3. I’ve thought about it some more. I’m wondering if the response is related to the age of your wife/gf?

In other words, we are on the high side of middle age so a teenager seems exciting and “forbidden” whereas if she was 22 the old man would seem more exciting. Is it just me or did this influence the other responses too?
Old 01-09-2020, 10:46 AM

Thanked 1,976 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Re: question 3. I’ve thought about it some more. I’m wondering if the response is related to the age of your wife/gf?

In other words, we are on the high side of middle age so a teenager seems exciting and “forbidden” whereas if she was 22 the old man would seem more exciting. Is it just me or did this influence the other responses too?
My wife is almost 38 and I went for the older man. Not sure whether her age influenced my response...? I still think of her/us as quite “young” although I dare say a young guy/teenager would see her as “old”.

Thinking about it more, I suppose that I reckon that an older guy would be more appreciative of being flashed by a woman of her age than a younger guy. More excited maybe? It’s a tough one to drill down really! All I know is that the idea of my wife being fucked by a guy in his 60s is high up on my fantasy list!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227641
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 12:40 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Question 3

Tough call as either would excite me and embarrass her. I think I will go with the young guys because living in a small town we know most of them.

Of course that is the same reason I’ll never get her to answer the door naked or topless for the pizza delivery driver.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 12:42 PM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Question 3:

My answer: the group of teenage boys. They as a group are hornier with their raging hormones, than one older guy. Depending, but most may not have seen a love naked woman, so a huge thrill for them. Besides, she might be the first hairy pussy they’ve seen. A lovely example of a woman with her natural thick, trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

My wife would also get a thrill after the embarrassment to think of all the guys masturbating when they get to their own homes.

*edit: my wife is 54, so the elderly guy would probably be in 70’s or 80’s. Still a thrill since older men have checked her out. BUT. The younger guys is a bigger thrill.

Last edited by Hornyinde; 01-09-2020 at 12:46 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 01:05 PM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
They as a group are hornier with their raging hormones, than one older guy. Depending, but most may not have seen a love naked woman, so a huge thrill for them.
My wife would also get a thrill after the embarrassment to think of all the guys masturbating when they get to their own homes.
Precisely this for me too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, query

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s