uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2022, 05:20 AM

Default N*C*I*S Abby / Ziva post funeral fantasy

'Funeral Secrets' - a work in progress (great ending in mind..!)

Chapter 1.

At Tony DiNozzo's 's funeral. A clear, cold day, in D.C..

All of NCIS were in attendance, with Gibbs and McGee among the pallbearers, to see Tony laid to rest- next to his mother, in the DiNozzo family plot.

Tony Senior was here, too- “along with his latest 'niece', I bet” - Ziva cursed to herself, still rather numb to the whole torrid thing. Was it the grief, or the cold?

It was Tony's love of fast cars, that brought him to this sad day- albeit in a much slower, and far less glamorous, hearse. Fast cars, or fast women- He didn't seem to care which, after breaking up with Ziva, it seemed. But one day, he just pushed it too far.

According to the police report, while showing off his vintage 'midlife crisis' open-top Aston Martin to yet another floozy, the car had hit some debris at high speed on the freeway.

Losing control, the car veered off, and slammed into a bridge support. They had no chance. America's open roads had claimed two more victims. Three, if you included the car. What a waste.

Ziva tried to hold back the tears, but even with big dark glasses, people could see she was hurting. She missed him so, so much. His smile. His humour. His.. Her thoughts broke way, when she felt someone gently squeeze her arm. It was Abby. Looking demure, and yet 'sl*tty goth', all at the same time.

A v-neck dress (showing a bit TOO much cleavage, for a funeral, Ziva thought), lace shawl, elbow-length gloves, parasol, and chunky boots. That's Abby.

But beneath her veil, Ziva could see her tears welling up too.

Z- “Thank you for coming, Abby”.

A- “Tony was a good guy, Ziva. A good, GREAT guy”.

Z- “Yes, he was. A great guy..”

A- “We all miss him too, you know. Me MUCH more than the rest, you know..
- But not as much as you. I mean, not as much as you miss him”, she started rambling..

Z- “Abby? Were you and Tony..?”

A- “It was only once. At a party- A long time ago. You weren't there. It was.. a mistake..”
- “Sorry, Ziva”.

Z- “Tony, eh? He had a lot of love, for everyone”.. Ziva's eyes narrowed. This was news to her.
And she did not like it. They both smiled awkwardly, cried again, then hugged.

Damn it though, Ziva thought- Abby smelled so nice. What was that perfume- lavender? Vanilla?
Needing something more than a hug right now, Ziva impulsively gave her a kiss. A tender, sweet, and salty kiss, stained with both their tears.

Abby responded with a longer, fuller embrace. Such a public display drew gasps from some of the older folks, but they were past caring if anyone saw.

Z- “I, I don't want to be alone tonight, Abby- will you drive me home?”

A- “Sure. Let's go”.. They skipped the wake.

….......

Later, at Ziva's apartment..

Ziva kicked off her shoes and slumped onto the sofa, while Abby went to make “a nice strong cup of tea - tea always helps..”

Z- “Abby, wait- we don't, I mean, I don't have any t-”

Abby returned to the lounge. “Huh. You don't have any tea. OR coffee. I guess it's vodka, then”, brandishing a half empty bottle, and two shot glasses. The vodka was a gift, from Tony's secondment to Moscow.

Z- “I guess so”, although she wasn't in the mood for anything, just now..

x

chapter 2..

Abby passed a full shot to Ziva - “Here's to Tony, a great guy”.

Z- “To Tony”. They clinked glasses, then both downed in one.
Ziva gasped as it slid down, bringing a welcome warmth to her frayed nerves.
It was much stronger than she remembered.

Abby topped their glasses up again. “I intend to get very drunk tonight, Ziva-
can I stay over?”

Z- “Fine. I'll get some blankets later, for the sofa”, as she sipped her second shot.

A- “I don't want the sofa, Ziva. I want you”.

Z- “Wha- what are you saying?”. Abby downed another shot, then stared right at Ziva.

A- “I. Want. YOU”.

Z- “You mean, like sex?” Abby moved closer, taking hold of Ziva's trembling hands.

“I don't know why I haven't said this before, but I have always fancied you-
ever since we first met”.

Z- “But, you said you and Tony had..”

A- “Tony just needed a sex 'fix' that night, and so did I”.

Z (annoyed) - “Am I just a sex fix, now? I thought we were just friends- Work colleagues”.

A- “We are. Always will be. But now, today, you need a release. Me, too..”

Z- “I don't understand, Abby”. I am not a lesbian.

A- “I like men AND women, Ziva- I thought you knew?”

Z- “Is, is this, a goth thing?”

A- “Being a goth and also bisexual, are not mutually exclusive- I've always felt this way,
since I was young- It felt nice, kissing boys AND and girls, at school..
The goth thing came later- It's fun. You can truly express yourself. No one judges”.

Ziva was a bit speechless, so took another shot. She stared at Abby- Her face was flushed,
nostrils flaring. She seemed hungry, for sex. Was it real lust, or just the vodka talking..?

Z- “I, er, about the kiss earlier- I wasn't thinking straight. It was out of place..”
A- “Maybe the wrong place, Ziva- but it felt right. The right time. Didn't you notice,
that I only properly hug YOU, when we meet up at work? I wanted to do more,
but you know, tongues will wag..”

Ziva remembered how clingy Abby was, after they had been apart for any length
of time, or if she had returned injured from a tough mission.

Her hugs were always welcome, but Ziva presumed it was just her way with everyone..
The Following User Says Thank You to newterri For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s