Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2010, 12:02 PM

Thanked 5,141 Times in 246 Posts
Default My Story

I moved to a new town for a job a year or so after I finished college. because of several factors, I had a hard time meeting people to hang out with. Finally, one Friday, my roomate invited me to a party at the house of a girl he had just started to date. This was a pretty wild bunch, and among them was a girl named Crystal. She was pretty cute, not gorgeous but about 5-8 and slim with long brown hair - a look I have always appreciated. Anyway, we ended up partying so hard that I spent the night- on her friends couch. I don't remeber what happend to my roomate, but he wasn't there the next morning when I went out to brunch with his new date and Crystal. To make a long story short, we were about halfway through brunch at this pretty decent restaraunt , sitting at a table for four. Crystal was sitting to my right, and the other girl was across from me. Crystal was partially turned toward me and as we were talking she just casually lifted up her blouse and gave me about a one second look at a really nice pair of tits, right there in a nice restaraunt. You know, tablecloths and everything! It turned out that she loved to show off her breasts, which were pretty darn nice. It was to the point of, when hanging out I could say, "hey, show me those things!" and she would just take her top off for a few minutes. I never got to touch them , though, because she was comitted to a boyfriend who was in prison! Yeah, prison. For selling pot, but still, I wasn't going to screw around.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:14 PM

I had a co-worker back in he 1980's who was on the slim, fit side. Ever so slowly, she became used to massages outside of work. And ever so slowly, got used to less and less clothing. Eventually, she'd strip for a 95% full body massage (certain areas not included in the massage, but clearly visible). What I remember most vividly is the time she finally rolled over on her back without any panties. I never dreamed she had such a hairy bush! Now, this was way before shaving became popular, but she had more hair than most guys did. And it was all bush -- not on her legs, belly, or lips (I'd sneaked a peak between the legs when she was on her belly more than a few time. Pink all the way.
Including the nipples.

Back then, the question wasn't shaved, striped or natural, it was whether you'd get to see or touch the bush. Well, I never got further than the visual, but its one that's always stuck with me. I remember it better than some of my gf's bushes I got to dive into.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:58 PM

Thumbs up

Great posts everyone!

Keep them coming...

Alas i have no stories so cool...
Old 11-08-2010, 11:29 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakabufo View Post
I had a co-worker back in he 1980's who was on the slim, fit side. Ever so slowly, she became used to massages outside of work. And ever so slowly, got used to less and less clothing. Eventually, she'd strip for a 95% full body massage (certain areas not included in the massage, but clearly visible). What I remember most vividly is the time she finally rolled over on her back without any panties. I never dreamed she had such a hairy bush! Now, this was way before shaving became popular, but she had more hair than most guys did. And it was all bush -- not on her legs, belly, or lips (I'd sneaked a peak between the legs when she was on her belly more than a few time. Pink all the way.
Including the nipples.

Back then, the question wasn't shaved, striped or natural, it was whether you'd get to see or touch the bush. Well, I never got further than the visual, but its one that's always stuck with me. I remember it better than some of my gf's bushes I got to dive into.
How I rember the 80's----- when all pussy had hair----I loved it!!!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mudd For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 11:46 AM

Default Hospital gowns...

We went yesterdya to visit a friend of the family who'd just had a baby. The baby came a little early, and everything was ok, but they kept them overnight to be sure. We went about 9 at night to see her. We've know her for quite a while and our families have done a lot together, so we're all pretty comfortable. Her husband was home taking care of the other kids, and it was just the three of us. We chatted for a while, and then they brought the baby in. Our friend hopped out of bed and walked over to the baby, and when she did the back of her hospital gown was hanging wide open. All she had on underneath was this odd pair of kind of mesh panties that were totally transparent and looked like something the hospital would have given her. My wife kind of laughed and said 'hey your gowns open', but our friend just looked at me and laughed and said 'oh who cares, its the hospital and its not like its at all sexy, right?'. I tried to be cool about it and said 'we're just here to see the baby', and we all laughed. So I had a perfect view of her cute little bum, and as she leaned over to pick up the baby I think I even got a little hint of pink... just a flash. Then, as she climbed back into her bed, she kind of lifted her bum up and tucked the gown underneath her, but when she did for a second I got a great side view of her bum again. Its funny how she seemed to think because of the situation it was different than if she was walking around in an open bathrobe with transparent panties on.... nice night!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

I've written about this before, but I had a female friend in college. She was artsy and a free spirit and a bit of an exhibitionist it turns out. We were pretty platonic most of the time, although we did end up hooking up now and then. Before we ever hooked up though, one night I was awfully tired and hung over, so I just stayed home and played video games and went to bed at like 10 because I was so exhausted from staying out the night before. I get this call at 2 am from her saying she was in front of a notable campus statue completely naked with her friend snapping polaroids of her. Needless to say, I was EXTREMELY upset with myself.

Anyway, a month or so later, we were heading home after a night at the bars when we passed the statue and I mentioned her naked stunt. I suggested we streak campus and I was kinda surprised when she eagerly jumped at the opportunity. We quickly took our clothes off. I didn't want to stare, but she had a fantastic body. Very athletic, great rack. We ran around a building for a bit, then just kinda wandered around. It was really cool to be naked in public, especially with such a beautiful girl. Anyway, we dressed and I walked her to her place nearby. I said "are you sure you don't want to streak your neighbors?" as I laughed and undressed. She said "wait for me!" as she quickly undressed. We casually walked naked around the neighborhood at like 3 am, then sat on her front porch and smoked weed naked. We even had a girl walking home from a party come up to us "oh, you guys are naked? Cool! Can I bum a smoke?"

Then we hooked up for the first time.

Anyway, that was one of the most memorable nights of my life.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:44 PM

i used to manage a computer repair shop in my hometown. this girl that was a few years behind me in hs came in fairly often needing repairs. we would always flirt and she would often hint that I should just come by here house since it was on my way home. Well after a couple of years she caught me when I was short on techs and her problem seemed fairly simple. It wasn't hard to twist my arm so i agreed to stop by on my way home.

She was about 5 months pregnant at the time but wasn't married. When I got there she answered the door and i remember thinking that she was wearing some pretty short shorts. Well the first thing I did was get down on the ground and check all the connections on her PC. She stood right beside me and when I looked up to talk to her I realised that she was only wearing a t-shirt. I tried not to react much but she sat down in the chair and gave me a really good look. I said "damn girl" and she said she wondered how long it would take me to notice.

turned out there wasn't anything wrong with her computer at all...she just wanted a little attention. It wasn't the best sex i've ever had but probably the only time i've had something happen to me that sounded like it should be in the fiction section.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:36 AM

This girl I was good friends with in college, a real sweetheart, walked in on me after I'd gotten out of the shower. As much as I'd like to say it was intentional, it was not. I never really had a strong sexual attraction to her [even with a rather ample bosom to top off a full-figured body that she didn't go out of her way to flaunt], but every couple of weeks, one of us would bring it up, and I'd say something like 'you owe me a gander'. 'Knocking first' became an inside joke between us.

Last day of the spring semester, and I didn't know at the time, that would also be the last day I'd ever see her. She had been dating this guy for half the semester, and hadn't ever really had me over to her place in that time. So, when she asked me to pop on over, I knew something was a little off. I got there, and she was wearing this long, deep cut sundress I'd never seen her in before. She was a bit quiet and wasnt making much eye contact, but she said that she had something she wanted to give me. It was a beautiful spring day, but she had the blinds drawn which also struck me as odd. She then had me back up to her dorm room door and close my eyes. I heard the rustling of fabric, but that last thing I thought it might have been was what it turned out to be.

When she had me open my eyes, she was standing halfway across the room, facing me, hands behind her back still holding her dress, stark ass naked. 'I figure I do owe you for not knocking before waltzing into your room.' 'I sure do appreciate it'. She then told me she's been wanting to do it all school year 'but since I'm not coming back next year, it was now or never.'

We hugged, I kissed her on the forehead, and we told each other we'd stay in touch, which we didn't do such a good job at.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:17 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 77 Posts

New here, I think this fits in this thread most appropriately. My GF and I lived with another friend in an apartment in grad school. The roommate had a BF but he was out of town and for some reason she adored me and was very friendly with me. It was all platonic, and then her and her BF started having problems (not my doing at all) - basically they had intimacy issues. Since she felt so comfortable talking to me and all, she asked me how me and my GF dealt with these things. Like the nature of such talks these didn't remain confined to that, and turned into full blown sex talk about what she liked and what I liked etc. She was a very physical person when it came to showing her affection, and I liked this largely cos it felt nice, it was warm. In the scope of things, i think it would be appropriate to describe her; she was tall thin and had smallish breasts with a generally athletic straighter body. She did have a cue tiny ass on her and long legs.

Over many months our talks became more and more intimate and less about her BF and her who by that time had almost decided to call it off, and unofficially things had pretty much ended. Our talks also brought to my knowledge her bisexual tendencies and how she liked my GF and would like to get it on with her. I was excited and we would talk for hours on end about how to make this happen when my GF was out. During most of these times I had a raging hard on, and I always went commando. Ever since things had started to become less platonic between us I had started wearing these loose cotton shorts around the house and before each of these talks adjust things (by placing a webcam where her eyes would be to check what she saw ) so that she would see my tool. I basically wanted to flash her. A lot of times, I think she may have seen it but she never admitted to it, although that is an impossibility unless she was completely blind.

We had become quite close, and in course of conversations she would mention that she didn't like her boobs and wished they were bigger. I always told her that I think they looked nice (based on the cleavage and DBs i had seen, I didn't even lie) She always attribute it to wearing push up bras. I asked her to not wear a bra once so i could appreciate it, but she remained shy about it. She did dress with lower wider necks around the house so I could get a very limited, but definite view. I always made it a point to tell her that I looked and she told me that it embarrassed her, but on the other hand it felt good. I started trying to convince her, that she probably worries too much and that I found her hot. She kept saying that I don't know cos I have never seen them blah blah blah. So I told her that may be she should show me. She was raised in a culture where women do not show cleavages or partial boobs or thighs etc., (no she wasn't a Muslim or whatever) so this was scandalous to her.

I remembered her mentioning in one of her relationship talks that she didn't like her BFs penis, because it wasn't big enough and he didn't shave his nuts or pubes. So i asked her how big it was and she showed me using fingers. So I told her that that isn't too bad, he looks bigger than me (he didn't) but I said it anyways. From this point I played the "insecure about his penis" to her "insecure about her boobs". I sent her pictures of models with small boobies and asked her to compare them to hers and most times she was appalled and felt kind of bad for them and commented that hers were bigger. I told her that most of these models were already a good size (good aesthetically and play wise, not huge, most were A cups).

I continued to suggest that she should let me see to let me decide for myself and she continued to remain bashful. We often talked late into the night when my GF was sleeping (she knew of course). We would talk about this at length in the depths of the night. She always had this smile on her face which indicated that she found this quasi flirting/seduction enjoyable. She would complain about her boobs, I would complain about my dick. I would reassure her and she would say I don't know coz I haven't seen them, and she would reassure me and I would say the same thing.

So one night as these same talks were transpiring, we reached an ultimatum. It was either her boobs being inspected by me which made her bashful or my penis being inspected by her which also made her bashful. Months of flirting, banter and talk led to a pretty pleasant and unexpected surprise - she chose penis inspection. This pretty much led to o an instant hard on. So we were sitting with our legs stretched out at opposite ends of the same couch, so we were kind of intertwined. I asked her how she wanted me to do it, and she chose to close her eyes. She was super embarrassed and red by this time and almost giggling like a school girl at the nature of the event about to transpire. I just had my shorts on, and i put my thumbs in the waistband and announced that I am doing it, and she was about to say something and opened her eyes a little and asked me to wait, but by this time my raging hard on in all its glory was out pointing skywards due to the super hard erection that I had because of her. She looked away almost amused and this is when the good part started

I was a little perturbed because this was first time for me flashing my aroused genitals to a girl who I wasn't sleeping with. But soon the thrill and excitement emboldened me and I began to enjoy this which basically fueled my hard on. The best part of all this was that even though she was looking the other way, her eyes kept turning back. I had by this time adjusted my shorts well below my balls so she could see well. Since I wasn't wearing a shirt, i was pretty much naked there. Her first reaction was that she thought I was huge and massive and that I was stupid to think that I was as big as her BF (In modesty, I am just about average may be a little over, I am very similar to the BD guy in squirrel's post, and it was probably her BF who was smaller) This was only the second adult penis she had ever seen in her life. Her embarrassment was obvious and entertaining- her body and brain were betraying her and she basically could not keep her eyes off and yet her sensibilities told her that she should not be staring at her friend or her friend's BF's erect penis.

Eventually she caved in, and did get a full frontal look, and the look on her face still gives me a hard on when i think about it. Now bear in mind this is a girl who didn't consider herself sexual and here she was smacking her lips gently and licking her lips and close to salivating. Her eyes never left my penis (which flattered me) and she was like a teenage boy with raging hormones talking to a buxom lady unable to take his eyes of the boobs. All the while she kept commenting on how "beautiful" it looked and how clean and "delicious" it looked. I told her she could touch it if she wanted to, and I suspect in that state she didn't trust herself to maintain control so she declined. I asked her to point out on mine how big her BFs was and gingerly brought a finger to a little over half way mark making sure not to touch it. I am uncut, and I pulled back the foreskin for her now, leaving the head shining. And this seemed to fascinate her even more.

By now she had moved closer and was about like a foot from the apparatus i had on display. I was stroking it gently, and she was acting like she was pretty much mesmerized. Her hands and fingers were never in contact but didn't go too far either. I have very prominent veins on the underside, and those did it for her. She eventually started tracing them all along my shaft. It was here that I erred, and suggested that may be she should go ahead and just grab it, which kind of jolted her out of the trance like tracing and she jerked her hand away. Finally she suggested that I tuck it back in, before somebody (my GF, or another friend of us who was staying with us that night) wakes up. I do have to thank her BF who was small and didn't shave his pubes or balls for creating the effect it did for her and making me look so much better.
This was actually the first of the few incidents which happened before we moved to different apartments, but this is going to be with me forever.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:00 PM

Thanked 23,618 Times in 1,097 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Now post the vids!

If you didn't make a copy, then you don't deserve to be on this forum!
AGREED!
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy