uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-08-2018, 07:10 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Topless Hand Job

One night while sitting in the living room looking at my wifes topless small breasts I asked her for a favor. I told her that I wanted to watch her give her brother a hand job while topless. I told her that her small breast shakes like jello while sheets stroking my cock and I wanted to watch her while she was giving a hand job. Since she is topless at home I didn't see a problem with her helping out my requests. Sge asked me about when he cums what did I want her to do with it. I told her it was total up to her. She'll asked me when I wanted her to do it so I told her when he was home with us and no friends over. She'll said Ok. That night I had a huge hard on and she noticed it and asked me what I was thinking of. So I told her seeing you stroking your brothers cock. She'll is right handed so her right breast would be the one shaking wildly. It took two nights for her brother to be alone with us. She'll told me it was my idea so I should go get him and tell him my plan. I went to his room and started talking with him then I just came out and told him that I wanted to watch his sister give him a hard job if hes was up for it. He told me hell yes he had dreams about it so I told him to take off all his clothes and come into the living room when he was ready. It took him about a minute to walk into the room my wife noticed that his cock was already hard. She'll told him to sit in the chair which he did and she knelt down in front of him and took his cock into her hand she started stroking it slowly at first while taking with him asking him questions about how it feels. He told her the same thing he told me about dreaming of her giving him a hard job he also told her about wanting her to suck on his cock. She'll told him maby next time. I gat a vision of her giving him head. It was about five minutes of slowly stroking that she decided to pick up the pace and told him to let her know when he was ready to cum. I got my wish seeing her small right breast shaking like jello seeing her white breast against her dark tan body was all I ever asked for. He told her that he was about to cum so she started rubbing the head of his cock on her right nipple he started cuming I watched as his thick creamy white cum covered her nipple. She'll also put some on her other nipple as well. When he was done I noticed that a long strand was hanging off her nipple. When he finished she got up and sat down on the couch and told me to come over and have a look so I did. She'll told me to turn on the TV because she decided that she was going to leave it on for awhile. Her brother told her thanks and went to his room. I told her how hot she looked and asked her if she was serious about giving him a blow job she said yes because she knew that I would eventually asked her to do it. So I told her that the perfect time would be on his birthday since it was also are anniversary which was only a few months away. She'll let his cum stay on for an hour before rubbing it all over her breasts and said she was going to take a shower now. That night I told her that when she gave him his birthday blow job I wanted her to be totaly nude. I wanted him to see her and I wanted her to shave her pussy so he could see that way.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s