Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2017, 01:25 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Seen your wife hit on at the store for sex

This happen to me the other day as I was looking at something in the same aisle as my wife. She was about twenty feet from me and this guy walked up behind her. He then started talking to her and asking for her number as well telling her what a nice ass she had. She told him she was married and not interested then pointed at me and told him that's my husband. He then apoligized and left. I found it actually to be a bit funny so didn't start nothing over it. Has this same type of situation ever happen with your wife while you were at the store.

Last edited by daskers; 07-30-2017 at 01:29 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 01:33 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
This happen to me the other day as I was looking at something in the same aisle as my wife. She was about twenty feet from me and this guy walked up behind her. He then started talking to her and asking for her number as well telling her what a nice ass she had. She told him she was married and not interested then pointed at me and told him that's my husband. He then apoligized and left. I found it actually to be a bit funny so didn't start nothing over it. Has this same type of situation ever happen with your wife while you were at the store.
Yeah, its happened a couple times. Pretty entertaining....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 07:36 PM

Thanked 25,711 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wfe

When your wife dresses on a daily basis like this, including for regular shopping, YES, she does get hit up all the time.... she dosen't want to meet any men , but she naturally teases enough.
Attached Thumbnails
car2.jpg   DSC_0510.JPG  

DSC_7848.JPG   DSC_8068.JPG  

Old 08-01-2017, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
When your wife dresses on a daily basis like this, including for regular shopping, YES, she does get hit up all the time.... she dosen't want to meet any men , but she naturally teases enough.
I know i would be all over your wife!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 02:54 AM

Default Couple of times

Once in a bar a guy chatted her up for ages before I arrived to meet her and when Indid, he assumed for some reason we were just friends and asked her for her number!

Another time at a gig, lots of us dancing, a guy was dancing with her a bit and moved in to kiss her - she politely pushed him away...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JakeUK For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 05:43 AM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts
Default Panty Raid

My ex worked as a waitress in a very nice hotel on the beach. She told me she'd frequently been hit on by men who were staying there.Officially of course she told me nothing ever happened. I learned later the truth was far different.But that's a different story. Occasionally we'd go shopping after her shift,and she would be in her work uniform. I watched men strike up conversations while I was just far enough away not to look like we were together. This one time a man whispered something in her ear.She laughed and shook her head.He quickly moved off. I asked later what that was all about. "That guy wanted to buy my panties." she smiled. "What did you sell them for?" I countered. She got a real embarrassed look for a few seconds and took a playful swipe at me. I have to admit part of me wanted her to make that transaction. But it never went beyond that.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:14 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Before we were married

Back when my wife and I started dating we both worked at a grocery store. We didn't want to be part of the store gossip so we kept it a secret for a while until we knew we were serious. So because of this I got to watch her get hit on all the time. Thinking back, it wasn't a turn on, just made me laugh and feel smug that she was mine.

Being teens and young twenty somethings of course all the guys were always talking about the women there so it was nice hearing who liked my girlfriends ass and what not. The funniest moment happened when me and guy were following her to the break room. He caught up to her quick and grabbed her ass. She spun around and slapped him so hard I could hear it. It was shortly after that that we finally let people know we were dating. And that guy actually apologized to me saying he never would have done it if he knew we were a couple.

I can also remember going to some of my family functions and hearing some of my cousins wondering who the hot chick was before figuring out she was with me.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:40 PM

Default My wife at a department store

My wife and I were shopping at a department store and my wife was pushing our baby in a stroller. She was looking in the section that has bed sheets and I hate that area so I moved over to the kitchen appliance section. I looked over and saw that my wife was talking to some guy in a suit and I assumed it was a store employee. My wife was shaking her head no quite a bit.

I didn't think anything about it and I looked over and saw a woman and the same man talking to me wife. Again since the woman was well dressed I assumed it was another store employee Remember my wife was pushing a stroller.

On the drive home my wife told me the man approached her and said told her how beautiful she was to be a mother. He then asked if she would like to come to his house to enjoy sex with him and his wife. She was so shocked at the comment that she said her mouth fell open. He followed up by saying she could fuck him only or his wife only or both of them. She told him no thank you.

A few minutes later he came back with the wife and the wife offered to lick her pussy and asshole while the husband watched and promised he would not touch her unless my wife wanted.

She waved them both off and told them she was going to get security if they bothered her anymore.

No it struck me that this approach may work on people with young children or something? It was strange but also exciting.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:08 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by atruevoyeur View Post
She waved them both off and told them she was going to get security if they bothered her anymore.
Let's see the woman that inspires such boldness!

I agree that it's pretty ballsy of them to do this to anyone, let alone a mother with her child. I've probably always erred on the side of not taking a shot, but that seems... like it's not gonna work that often
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 08:00 AM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts
Default Follow-up The rest of the Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire54 View Post
My ex worked as a waitress in a very nice hotel on the beach. She told me she'd frequently been hit on by men who were staying there.Officially of course she told me nothing ever happened. I learned later the truth was far different.But that's a different story. Occasionally we'd go shopping after her shift,and she would be in her work uniform. I watched men strike up conversations while I was just far enough away not to look like we were together. This one time a man whispered something in her ear.She laughed and shook her head.He quickly moved off. I asked later what that was all about. "That guy wanted to buy my panties." she smiled. "What did you sell them for?" I countered. She got a real embarrassed look for a few seconds and took a playful swipe at me. I have to admit part of me wanted her to make that transaction. But it never went beyond that.
It was after our divorce almost a year later,after my ex had moved out of state.I met up accidentally with one of my ex's best friends from the restaurant.After a few drinks she told me a story at first I had a hard time believing.But she never wavered from it.And I got confirmation from other sources.She said that on more than a few occasions she and my ex had sex with men who'd propositioned them at the hotel.Never as a team of course,sometimes for money,other times because 'he looked hot.' Apparently all were one-timers and men who lived out of state. They were good at it.Because in the nine years we were married,I never caught wind of it. At the time I was working 24hr shifts with a local EMS service.So I was away usually when she got home from work.So if she was 'messy' she had time to clean up. It would also explain some of the times she 'worked late', or 'went out with her gf's' after her shift. Her friend said she had no idea how many men because they didn't keep track of that. I heard some stories from her which I may relate later. Hope this fits in with the basic theme of this thread.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018