Login
or
Register

Old 05-13-2016, 06:14 AM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexossale View Post
I have put up a few if you look at my profile but I'm still sitting on about 500 more (praying she'll say yes to let me post more, she's worried about being recognized and not being "hot" enough)
You can tell your wife from me that she has nothing to worry about she is hot you are a lucky man
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2016, 12:02 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default wife with friend

dazman, oh yeah, you bet he did, they took photos to prove it. Sorry she won't let me show those particular ones though.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2016, 02:32 PM

Thanked 4,800 Times in 153 Posts
Default wife's adventures

My wife and I have had more than a few kinky adventures; from seeing how much her roomy pussy could take to public nudity and fucking in parks. What started me down the road of pushing her public nudity limits was her going on the front porch naked. The kids had gone to bed and she came downstairs naked. She hopped onto the kitchen sink and I took a pic there but then she heard a sound on the porch. She got down off of the sink and went to the front door and opened it still completely naked and uncovered. I thought that would be the end of it but instead she went out on the porch. It had been storming and was hailing but I couldn't believe she was standing on our front porch naked! After that night I started pushing her limits, starting her out in our backyard and discovering she was a squirter and going to a playground, a bank, dildo riding on the train tracks and naked at a gas station. The one that really pushed her boundaries and I didn't think she would do was the men's restroom for a variety of reasons. All of our other adventures had been outdoors and we could see someone coming. The restroom was enclosed and if someone decided to come in there was no where to hide. Also, she is crazy about germs. I honestly think her germ fear is one of the main reasons keeping her from fucking every dick I could find. So one night she was horny and wanted to fuck. I told her pics first dick later. She asked where we were going. The weather was pretty nasty with rain and being a little chilly so I decided on the men's restroom along a walking trail. The highway was only a few feet away with a house across the road but she started taking her clothes off. She asked if I was ready and walked in completely naked. The only thing she said was she wasn't going to pee for me. There wasn't anyone in there and no one came in while we were there but as she was washing her hands before leaving she said she expected to find a guy in there jerking off. Thinking that she walked in there completely naked anyway. All of her public adventures are on my profile if anyone wants to check them out.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:37 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

My wife and I drve back from the shore after a day at the beach. Her in her bikini. I kept tugging at it and eventually it came off for an hour of naked co driving.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:39 PM

Thanked 26,359 Times in 1,265 Posts

We were swimming in a hotel pool and there were 3 guys all college age or older, we were mid 40's, sitting on the side drinking beer. My wife had been trying to talk me into going to this very expensive restaurant for dinner, I was resisting. Finally I said "we can go to Chez Toots, or whatever the name was, if you figure out a way to flash those guys over there."

I was bluffing, no way she would do it, then she asked me, "tits or pussy?"

"Tits for dinner, pussy if you want to go dancing later also."

She splashed me and called me a butthead, the bluff worked, I thought. Then she kept teasing me saying she was going to do it unless I stopped her. "go for it", was all I said. But I could see she was working up courage. Then she swam a half lap and got out of the pool where they were sitting. She stood in front of them for a few minutes talking, I couldn't hear much, then her hand reached in front of herself and the guys started clapping and yelled over to me, "Dinner and dancing tonight". She walked back to me, red blushing, thy whistled and clapped.

I gave them the thumbs up and we went to our room for some hot times before dinner.
Old 05-13-2016, 03:32 PM

Thumbs up HOLY CRAP! Your wife is...

[QUOTE=carameldelight;2212853]My wife and I have had more than a few kinky adventures;

... definitely awesome!! I looked at EVERY profile album picture of her and loved them all. A VERY sexy woman with a REAL body that we can identify with. The ones at the gas station filling the tank and the ones of her NUDE in the mens' bathroom were a HUGE turn on and my favorites. She has an awesome ass, very nice legs and perfect, natural breasts with tasty looking nipples. You are a VERY LUCKY man that she enjoys exhibitionism that most men would die for. Be SURE to pass this on to her!!!!!!!!!!!
My wife and I have done many of the same activities including her sun tanning totally NUDE in a PUBLIC city park with all kinds of adults walking by and admiring her tanned body. A couple women even commented that she had a nice all over tan and a couple liked her sexy body.
ENJOY IT NOW as much as you can, because that terrific young body does not stay "young" forever!!

Thanks for the Pics
Hope you post many more of your adventures!!
Old 05-13-2016, 04:22 PM

Default shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
dazman, oh yeah, you bet he did, they took photos to prove it. Sorry she won't let me show those particular ones though.
That's a dam shame I bet the pics are seriously hot
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2016, 04:30 PM

Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by carameldelight View Post
My wife and I have had more than a few kinky adventures; from seeing how much her roomy pussy could take to public nudity and fucking in parks. What started me down the road of pushing her public nudity limits was her going on the front porch naked. The kids had gone to bed and she came downstairs naked. She hopped onto the kitchen sink and I took a pic there but then she heard a sound on the porch. She got down off of the sink and went to the front door and opened it still completely naked and uncovered. I thought that would be the end of it but instead she went out on the porch. It had been storming and was hailing but I couldn't believe she was standing on our front porch naked! After that night I started pushing her limits, starting her out in our backyard and discovering she was a squirter and going to a playground, a bank, dildo riding on the train tracks and naked at a gas station. The one that really pushed her boundaries and I didn't think she would do was the men's restroom for a variety of reasons. All of our other adventures had been outdoors and we could see someone coming. The restroom was enclosed and if someone decided to come in there was no where to hide. Also, she is crazy about germs. I honestly think her germ fear is one of the main reasons keeping her from fucking every dick I could find. So one night she was horny and wanted to fuck. I told her pics first dick later. She asked where we were going. The weather was pretty nasty with rain and being a little chilly so I decided on the men's restroom along a walking trail. The highway was only a few feet away with a house across the road but she started taking her clothes off. She asked if I was ready and walked in completely naked. The only thing she said was she wasn't going to pee for me. There wasn't anyone in there and no one came in while we were there but as she was washing her hands before leaving she said she expected to find a guy in there jerking off. Thinking that she walked in there completely naked anyway. All of her public adventures are on my profile if anyone wants to check them out.
Wow your wife is seriously hot. Stunning body has your wife ever been caught naked? If so what did she do embarrassed cover up or show it all off?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2016, 12:45 AM

Thanked 4,800 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Wow your wife is seriously hot. Stunning body has your wife ever been caught naked? If so what did she do embarrassed cover up or show it all off?
She hasn't been caught naked but she has been caught bottomless. We were walking along the same trail where we took the restroom pics and she decided to take her bottoms off. We hadn't walked for very long when we saw 2 girls on bikes coming our way. There was a moment of indecision for my wife as she walked a few more steps thinking of letting them see her but she scurried off to the side of the trail to put her bottoms back on. When the girls made it to where we were they had very big smiles on their faces.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:24 AM

Default hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by carameldelight View Post
She hasn't been caught naked but she has been caught bottomless. We were walking along the same trail where we took the restroom pics and she decided to take her bottoms off. We hadn't walked for very long when we saw 2 girls on bikes coming our way. There was a moment of indecision for my wife as she walked a few more steps thinking of letting them see her but she scurried off to the side of the trail to put her bottoms back on. When the girls made it to where we were they had very big smiles on their faces.
Very hot how does she feel knowing she is naked on here? What other ideas do you have planned for her? Ever thought about tieing her naked to a lamppost?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
irina ss

0m:54s

01-25-2015
Lu in the vineyard HD

4m:19s

07-18-2016
BOWA SSS HC 0132

0m:46s

07-27-2010
Candid beach scam 3