uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2015, 08:58 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 108 Posts
Default True story with happy ending (my first)

This is the story of how I once saved a life and at the same time, made someone very happy. It finished bad for me though but that’s another story.
On one of the other forums which I visited regularly but has now gone, I read the post of one guy who was so fed up with life he was about to put a rope about his neck. Under normal circumstances I would have told him how to go about it correctly but this guy’s story hit me to the heart. He was 45, short, fat, going bald, never had a woman in is life and lived with his mother. She died and that was the final stroke for him. I chatted with him for a while then arranged to meet up one day in Dover, UK. He worked in the offices of Canterbury city council and everyone at work called him, “Ugly George,” behind his back. I had a great idea and explained everything to him.
I had a boat tied up in Dover marina at the time and during a month taught him how to get in and out of the docks correctly, how to tie it up properly, and most important of all, how to mix up some simple cocktails. When he was ready, it was time to put the plan into action. He had to pick the ugliest plain-Jane working in his office and say,
“I’ve got a friend who lives in France and who recently won the Euromillions. He comes over now and then and will be here tomorrow. How would you like to have an evening meal with us, nothing special, come as you are, and bring a friend so we can make it a foursome?” She didn’t need asking twice! At the appointed time he brought them down, her friend was her cousin who worked in Sainsbury’s and was even uglier than her, and he installed them on the boat, mixing up a few drinks to break the ice. I arrived a bit later and we all went to a nearby restaurant. After the meal George took us down to a sandbank called the Varne where you can anchor without being run down by a cargo. It’s very romantic watching the lights going up on the shore and in all we had a great time.
Next day went exactly as planned. Plain-Jane was showing the photos I’d taken of her evening out with a millionaire all over the office. All the stuck-up bitc*es who’d turned their backs on George in the past only had one idea in their heads.
“What would a millionaire want with plain-Jane when he could have me!” From then on, George had his pick. Some of them even had the nerve to invite themselves along….. “…..the next time your friend comes over.” I left him the keys of the boat and in no time his self-confidence recuperated its 45 years of backlog. There was no need to put the cash on the table, my car with French plates and the boat were enough to maintain the illusion. I was having fun at the same time but with my pervy tastes, I stuck to the ugly ones. (If you want to see what I like, try Rand’s excellent post in exhib.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1340120976 )
George’s self-esteem improved so much, in the end he married a girl who loved him for what he was. I was less lucky. Shortly afterwards my boat got seized by the French customs for loading up an abnormal amount of cigarettes and alcohol but that’s another story.

I hope this might give a few good ideas to the lads. I knew one guy who really was a self-made millionaire. He said that when he was a youngster it was the same as for me, “no cash – no crumpet,” but once he made his first million, “It pops up out of the ground.” Everything depends on the illusion you can create.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Swimashore For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2015, 12:42 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Love Happy Endings

Hey those gals aren't so ugly. I'll take the skinny one on the right and bring my million dollar rental car.
It's sad but true money talks whether it's sex or anything else.
Amazingly my wife has had a few chances to run off with a millionaire but stuck with ugly old me. There's even a story or two in CLOSET CLEANING in non fiction.
Now where are those other stories Swimashore?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607