uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2017, 11:52 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Although we now enjoy the nudist lifestyle that was not always the case for either of us. For many years my wife would not be caught naked outside the privacy of our bedroom or the shower.

One weekend afternoon we were at home and enjoying a few drinks when I was able to convince her to get naked. At the time we had a small three foot stand up pool in the yard and were skinny dipping since the kids were at her parents for the weekend. The water came just to our waist lines roughly. Without warning a guy I worked with had come by and heard the music in our backyard and came around back since we did not answer the doorbell and he saw both our cars in the driveway. He was alone and not with his wife at the time. I could tell he was really looking at my wife and she was not attempting to cover herself. I got out of the pool and pulled on a pair of bathing shorts but she remained in the pool asking for a refill of her vodka screwdriver.

Once she got out of the pool she dried off and wrapped a towel around herself before heading inside and getting dressed. Our friend never said a word that night before he left but once he did my wife was saying she thought he would never leave. She said she didn't want to get out of the pool and allow him to see she was completely naked but finally had to as she was getting cold with the sun going down. I guess she didn't realize that with the shallow depth of the sidewall of the pool that she was in total open view to him.

At work Steve could not contain himself remarking on her body, her tits and her ass. He never said anything directly to her when we would all get together and I don't think he ever told his wife. That was the last time anyone saw her naked for many years to come.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 07-04-2017, 03:29 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Although we now enjoy the nudist lifestyle that was not always the case for either of us. For many years my wife would not be caught naked outside the privacy of our bedroom or the shower.

One weekend afternoon we were at home and enjoying a few drinks when I was able to convince her to get naked. At the time we had a small three foot stand up pool in the yard and were skinny dipping ................. a guy I worked with had come by and heard the music in our backyard and came around back ................ I could tell he was really looking at my wife and she was not attempting to cover herself. ..............................
Do you think that experience played on your wife's mind and that helped sway her over to the nude-side?
Just curious......... If not, how did that all come about?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 12:22 PM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

My ex's first ENF/casual nudity experience - I've probably shared before - but...

It was at a nudist resort. She didn't want to go; as she didn't want anyone to see her naked, or be around naked people. So we discussed, negotiated...and finally she agreed with the strict stipulation that she wouldn't get naked and we'd stay away from other people. So I called the resort and they agreed that she would not have to go nude on her first visit. To me it was better than nothing...

So we went; I got naked and she didn't. Our first encounter was with the owner, who was just wearing a T-shirt with his cock hanging underneath. My wife made some derogatory comment about his "cock-shirt" but we signed up nonetheless. We wandered around the place and we came across the club house. It was empty. She said she wouldn't mind disrobing to get in the hot tub as long as there wasn't anyone around. So I grabbed our towels and we got in the hottub.
We were actually having quite a bit of fun in there. Then we decided to exit the hottub; and that's when a naked dude walked in. He was a college classmate and had recognized me. The towels were across the room and we had no choice but to stay naked in front of him. My ENF wife immediately hid behind me, obviously panicked. He started talking to me, and he just wasn't going away. He then started talking to her; and she had no choice but to emerge from behind me to respond. I knew he was gay, so I wasn't worried about him "getting off" on seeing her naked. Nonetheless, he checked her out; probably because he was wondering why/what she was hiding. He finally left and my wife didn't say a word. I thought to myself: "That's it! It's done; she's never going to let anyone else see her naked ever again! Nudism is over!"

We headed back to the car. I figured it was all over and we were going home. But much to my surprise she decided she wanted to stay a little longer. So we walked around for a bit and went back to the club house. And another dip in the hottub.
We finally called it a day and headed back to the car. She was wrapped in a towel. I popped the trunk and reluctantly pulled out my clothes. Hers was in the front seat. Suddenly, I heard the owner addressing her from the front office. He was asking her about her day at the resort. And standing there by the office door with his "cock-shirt." I thought: "Oh no! Not again!" And as I closed the trunk I saw that my wife had ditched her towel! The guy then invited us to come chat with him in the office before leaving. I was going to say: "No thanks" for the sake of my wife not freaking out. But before I got a chance to say a word my wife just started walking towards him, completely naked! I followed her, in disbelief. And she just walked inside the office, and proceeded to chat with the owner, naked in plain view of him! We must have been in there 10-20 minutes, my wife engaging in conversation and walking around the office naked. Finally we left and she just gave me a quirky smile as headed back.

Her sudden change from reluctant to ENF to casual nudity that day was never really discussed. My theory on it was that "getting caught" naked triggered something in her. The hottub dude had seen her naked without her "permission." So she decided to regain control of her nudity by choosing the "viewer" of her naked body. The owner presented her with that perfect opportunity: she was going to be naked in front of him to "undo" her ENF moment and prove to herself that she ultimately "gets to choose" who sees her naked. It's bizarre to me; but women's minds work in curious ways.

It would take a while longer before my ex fully embraced casual nudity. After that first experience she still avoided being nude in crowds and hesitated disrobing in new places. But meeting more confident nudist women, making nudist friends helped her progress to casual nudity...but it took time.
I realized one day that she'd "finally gotten it" when we met up with some friends and headed out to the resort with them. She got naked first thing when we got to their place. Then she decided to ride out to the resort naked. At new resorts you usually have to check in dressed; she decided to check in naked. She socialized all day. And when we got home she decided she wasn't going to wear clothes at home anymore.
After that she was all about casual nudity!
Old 03-12-2018, 07:23 AM

Thanked 5,717 Times in 427 Posts

I once had a girlfriend who was a bit weird. I went to pick her up a at her flat for about our third date. We had only known each other a couple of weeks, and nothing sexual had taken part so far.

When I arrived, her front door wasn't locked so I went in, to find her face down on the sofa, fast asleep, her hair dripping wet, indeed the rest of her somewhat damp from the shower … and not a stitch on. Damn, I thought, now what shall I do? I could go back to the car and wait for her to wake up but that might take ages. I could go back out and ring the doorbell, or phone her, but supposing that doesn't wake her up? I eventually realised that she was expecting me, and knew what time I was arriving, therefore must have unlocked the door so that I could just go straight in.

So I did. I touched her lightly on the shoulder and she woke up, turned round and said, “Oh SHIT!” but not because of her state of undress, only because she was worried her having fallen asleep would make us late. She didn’t run screaming from the room, or rush to cover up, in fact she gave me a huge hug, making me almost as damp as she was, then sat and chatted for several minutes, completely oblivious to her nudity. I said, “This is not the situation in which I imagined I would first see you naked,” and she laughed, gave me a quick kiss, and left to dry off and get dressed. Halfway to her bedroom she remembered something she'd forgotten to tell me, returned and stood chatting away, totally unconcerned for several more minutes. She looked so sweet and vulnerable there that the thought of taking advantage of the situation never crossed my mind.

A few hours later when we returned, she stripped off again and demanded I finger her to orgasm.

See, I told you she was weird.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:00 AM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 95 Posts

Me and Helen have been best friends for 15 years now and she's a pretty damn good looking girl. We've had sex twice, though not for a long time, and neither of us are afraid of being naked around each other, even though I've now been married to my wife (Natalie) for six years.

What Helen doesn't know is that casual nudity is a huge turn on for me.

Cue last May when just the two of us went on a mates holiday to Hvar and spent the entire time either a) naked on Jerolim Naturist Island together, b) naked in the shared bedroom or bathroom together or c) eating or drinking in town, being the only time when we were obliged to wear clothes.

At one point we're both naked in the apartment, having returned from the beach, we're both covering ourselves in aloe after-sun lotion, about a foot away from each other, Helen's gorgeous pussy is slick wet with this lotion and she has one leg up a chair, spread wide, and I couldn't stop a massive erection! Helen's just standing there gawping at me and then we both start laughing. She was like "I don't know where to look!"

Best. Holiday. Ever.
Old 03-28-2018, 02:56 PM

Default College days

I have a buddy, my best friend in college in the late 60's, who was a real ladies man. He had a girl friend who was living with a couple of friends in an off campus house across from the college. It was a Saturday and he asked me if I would go with him to her house as he wanted to see her. It was about 10 AM when we got there, and her roommates had to go up to her room to wake her as she was still asleep. A few minutes later she came down the stairs to met us. My friend introduced me to her and she was a knockout. She was 18 or 19 years old, a blond, kinda like Kim Novak if anyone still remembers. What was strange about all this, was that she was wearing a baby doll nightgown, pink, and it was completely see through. Completely. Almost as if she was not wearing anything. We sat and talked she got us coffee, and we stayed there for about an hour and a half, she never changed. Finally we left and my friend later asked met if I wanted to go down to the southern part of the state with him to visit her next weekend and meet her girlfriend for a blind date. We did, and that is another story.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:29 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Casual Laundry day

1970's, I was with the first wife:
One summer we took a two-day drive out to visit her younger hippie-sister in a southern Arizona desert town for a week. Her husband needed to work long hours every day, but she was between jobs, so it was a good time to visit. They had a little bungalow at the dead end of a street, and the nearest house was about a hundred yards away. Their house was on an angle, so their back yard looked out over desert as far as the eye could see with no other homes in sight.
We arrived in the evening and got settled in. The next morning by the time we got up, the husband had already left for work. We had breakfast and the wife decided we should go to the mini-market in town to get some groceries. When we got back, SIL wasn't in the house. We were wondering where she was, and a few seconds later she walks in the back door, completely naked! "oops, I was just hanging out the laundry".
She plops down on a living room easy chair still naked with one leg dangling over the arm on the sofa complaining how hot it is! The temperature outside was already like 110+. And while the house had a window "cooler", not air conditioner, it was hot, but bearable in the house. She would have been displaying all her inner glory to us if it weren't for the thick hair-jungle.
She then explains that she always goes out back naked for short periods of time to work on her tan. Then she says that the laundry will be dry in a matter of minutes, so she might as well just stay naked. Meanwhile, my wife is dumbfounded! (and I am too) The SIL was average/athletic build, small firm tits. She had lived with us for a while as a college student, and in the summer thought nothing of hanging out at home in just a tee-shirt and panties. My wife wasn't happy about her casual dress, and never made an issue of it, but for sure, she was never naked!
Shortly after that she went outside to get the laundry, and she invited us to step out back and see the view. It was impressive, nothing but desert and cactus. By now it was crazy hot and the wife and I were back inside in no time. The wife held the door open for the SIL, and came back with a basket of laundry and proceeded to fold things up at the table in the adjacent kitchen still naked with my wife helping her. Then she carried the stack of clothes into the bedroom and came back out with baggy short-shorts and a light man's unbuttoned shirt.
That was the most clothes she wore the whole time we were there. We immediately fell into the "keep cool" clothing mode. My then-prude wife surprised me by how quickly she followed her younger sister's lead, wearing similar clothing, including one of my well-worn athletic t-shirts with her "C" cups swaying, even when her BIL was home.
Laundry again the next day, and the SIL asks the wife if she'd help hang out the clothes. She says sure... and starts to follow the SIL who is again naked, when she hesitates. She looks at me with this mischievous grin, and pulls off her shirt and shorts, and steps out back, pauses, looks around for a moment, and strides out there to help hang the laundry, and also helps water the few plants they have out there. And yes, they had a little patch of "weed" growing too!
What a sight to behold when the two naked sisters come walking back in together! The SIL then says to my wife, "we don't really need to get dressed, do we?" The wife wasn't expecting that, but agrees. But then quickly asks what time the BIL gets home! They spend the rest of the day naked, with a few more trips out back for laundry and to tend to the plants. And for those trips outdoors, guess who they convince to leave his shorts behind!
And yes, before the week was over, the wife got caught naked by the BIL a few times, and while she tried to be nonchalant about it, she wasn't comfortable staying naked in his presence. An interesting vacation to say the least.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:11 PM

Thanked 26,525 Times in 1,273 Posts

A friend of my dad's was a teacher, he bought a piece of cheap country real estate to turn into a summer camp. We drove out to see it one Sunday, there were a couple of structures, but they were building everything themselves. Their kid my age and I got along great, there was a big sister and mom too. I spent the day helping clear trees, moving stuff, I got to drive the tractor. Before we left to go home, Eddie, the kid my age, asked if I wanted to stay and help out. To me, it sounded like a lot of fun, it didn't take much pleading for my dad to say it was Ok.

The older sister, Julie, was just a regular kid, a few years older, but she was fun. I was getting to really notice her smallish boobs, but she was just fun to be around. One afternoon, we had spent the morning clearing brush and trees, their dad told us to take it easy, there wasn't much to do until the truck came with the lumber for the cabins.

It was hot, no breeze, the swimming pool was not complete, so Julie asked her Dad if she could take us to town in the truck for ice cream. Julie was sooo cool, she could drive a stick shift, an amazing girl. We got our treats and on the way back she pulled over down a trail. We got out, she told us to follow her, we walked though the woods for a few hundred feet and there was this big pond, i

t was an abandoned gravel pit, the water looked cold and clear.

Julie said we could go swimming, but dad told her not to trespass here, so don't get your clothes wet. Julie and Eddie stripped off and waded in, not getting hair wet, I stood watching Julie's cute naked butt. I was in shortly, wading in the cold water, covering my 12 y/o penis with my hand. They thought this was funny.

Over the next week I saw Julie in some form of nudity, several times. Eddie thought I was weird that I thought this was a turn on.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:01 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
1970's, I was with the first wife: One summer we took a two-day drive out to visit her younger hippie-sister in a southern Arizona desert town for a week. They had a little bungalow at the dead end of a street, and the nearest house was about a hundred yards away. Their house was on an angle, so their back yard looked out over desert as far as the eye could see with no other homes in sight.

And yes, before the week was over, the wife got caught naked by the BIL a few times, and while she tried to be nonchalant about it, she wasn't comfortable staying naked in his presence. An interesting vacation to say the least.
Great story - when in Rome and all that... An older fellow I knew a long time ago once told me that, depending on the situation, some times it does not take long to "go native."

Bet the view out the back of that house is a little different these days... probably other houses as far as the eye can see.

Years ago when visiting the wife's college roommate and her husband for a weekend we slept on the convertable sofa in their living room. Saturday morning my wife got up, stripped off her t-shirt in which she slept, and began to get dressed as the husband came out of their bedroom; she had her panties on and was just picking up her bra. She brightly said "Good Morning" to him and continued to put on her bra, and then stood there while half dressed chatting with him about where we might go during the day. He eventually went to the kitchen and she eventually put on her clothes. At the time was an overly jealous prude and whispered something along the lines of "WTF are you doing?" and she replied oh he's seen me countless times as he basically lived in their room in the dorm in college... All in all, very casual. That was the first indication that she was something of an exhibitionist.
Old 03-29-2018, 02:42 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts

Back, I guess around 1971 or so, I lived in a high rise apartment building on the West Bank of the University of Minnesota campus. Most of the residents were in their early 20's; a significant number were grad students. Most of us knew each other on some level, and there were many on my floor who stopped at each others apartments to visit from time to time. Among those I knew reasonably well was a young fellow who had recently gotten out of the Army and was back in school.

Sitting around having a beer one evening, he asked me if I had seen "the naked chick" yet. I didn't know what he was talking about, and he explained that he was getting off the elevator one afternoon when a new female resident had walked down to the trash chute a couple of doors down from her apartment, in a robe that was wide open in front. He said that as she passed she stopped and introduced herself. It got my interest and I started watching out for her.

When I ran into her at the mailboxes she was -unfortunately- fully clothed. She was, however, very friendly, as advertised. She introduced herself told me what unit she lived in and invited me to stop by for a beer someday. I made her the same offer.

A couple of days later, I took her up on the offer. Around 8:00 in the evening, I took a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, and knocked at her door. She let me in and acted very happy to see the wine. She said she was just one from work and could use a a little one. She then told me that she had just been running a bath and that after I had opened the bottle and poured it, I should bring it back tot he bathroom.

When I knocked on the door, she called for me to come in, and there she was lying in the tub as naked as the day she was born! She told me she hoped I didn't mind -as though that were possible. I said to her, "You don't understand men very well, do you?" to which she asked why I sad that. I replied that like pretty much all men, I loved looking at naked women. She told me that she didn't see what the big deal was with everybody acting like there was something wrong with nudity, and that I was welcome to look all I liked.

We drank the wine, sat and talked, and I quite frankly was hoping to see signs that she wanted to get laid. She was so casual and so matter of fact about being naked that I was convinced that her nudity was not a come on, so I just enjoyed her company. When she was done with her bath she told me to wait for her in the living room and give her a minute to get dressed. I said laughed and said, "oh, Damn!". She responded by asking if I would rather she stayed naked, and of course I told her that would be great. I left about an hour later and she was naked the whole time.

A few days later, there was a knock on my door and it was Diane, carrying two bottles of beer and stark naked. I let her in, and she grinned and said that she didn't see why she shouldn't start out that way, since it was what I wanted to see. When we finished the beer, she asked if I wanted another and when I told her I didn't have any, she hopped up and said, "come on. we'll go back to my place."

It was almost surreal: we casually walked back to her apartment which was at the far end for eh very long hallway and she just wasn't nervous at all. I finally asked of she wasn't worried that she'd get caught. She told me that she didn't mind people seeing her naked so there was not "getting caught" to it. I asked if she didn't sometimes get bad reactions, and she said that she rarely did, but almost always from women.

Tags
casual, family, friends, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017