photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2015, 07:37 PM

We met him one more time at the same place and did the same thing, bad time of the month. The next time she met him we met close to where we lived and she rode with him to a Chilli's, she was dressed very sexy again, a way to short mini dress, high heels and very shiny crotchless pantyhose. They sat together and I went separate and watched from another table. They left and she went with him which meant she was going to fuck him. I followed to a pre arranged hotel and meant them there. The rest of the evening the two of them fucked and I watched and took photos and video. At the end he fucked her doggy style while she blew me. We met him one more time, no pictures from that as we both just pretty much double teamed her.
She has mentioned him a few times and the about a week ago she mentioned that he wanted to fuck her ass, so we may meet him again.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:57 AM

Default Our experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Have you ever shared your wife with a black man and as a result of it she got pregnant from it? Or she stopt having sex with you for a while afterward because she liked what he had better,maybe she even left you for him type of situation. I myself have never been in this type of situation with my wife,shes not into sharing or anything like it nor some other things. But I did have a friend who shared his wife with BBC and not long afterward he found out she was pregnant. He seems to think its the BBCs not his. I ask him what he intended to do if it wasnt his and he was right about it being the BBCs he had shared his wife with,he said that he would be going to court. I just kind of looked at him strange because he did share her with the guy and allowed him to sperm in her,but I would guess the other guy would haft to take responsibility for his actions but so would my friend. I guess it is a touchy situation! Just was curious if anyone here has had it happen and how it was handled. To be honest although my friend doesnt know my true opinion of the situation,I think he is more guilty just on the grounds he allowed it in the first place.
In our experience, the more my wife fucked black guys, the more she wanted to only fuck black guys. We have a guy that comes over and services her regularly and he is a BBC. For me sex with her is pretty rare these days. Which for me im fine with. I watch them almost every time they play. There is some days i get home from work and she is dripping with his cum and has a hot story to tell me lol. And the BBC we had before this guy actually got her pregnant. Everybody knew about it and we all consented to it. We actually want another one but our current bull doesnt care for the idea so we may have to find someone else to impregnate her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 10:27 AM

Default not as planned

A while back I shared my wife's hookup story with a guy at a conference in Denver and how i declined my opportunity to watch. She said it was a one time thing, but I was pretty well sure she was doing something. Odd that a change in her work area caused her to be gone more and more. Long and the short of it she ends up being knocked up within about 4 months. 15k in attorney's fees and one divorce later, she's now 500 miles away. Que Sera. Pretty sure she's not teaching Sunday school anymore.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jdonne For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample