uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2013, 05:52 PM

Default Showing off the wife

A friend of mine takes a lot of pictures of this wife flashing in stores, restaurants, parking lots & any other outside location you can think off. He also takes totally nude pictures of her in farmer’s fields or in the woods along streams or even in his own front yard. He likes to print these pictures and accidentally (on purpose) let them where someone will find them. He enjoys the fact that someone may find them and hopefully recognize her. He related a story to me the other day that I would like to share. He printed a few of her with her dress raised up (she never wears panties), and some totally nude sitting on the hood of her car. He placed them in an envelope on the sun visor of her car and took it to the garage for service. The car remained there for a few days. When he went back to pick it up, his wife had to go with him to drive the car home. He said the mechanics were all very attentive of his wife when they entered the garage. So he figured they had to have seen her pictures. He had placed them in a certain order before placing them in the envelope and when he checked they were not in that order. So he knew they had looked at them. For all he knows, they could have scanned them or taken pictures of them with their cell phones. He said every time they take the car to the garage for service now, the workers trip over themselves trying to help.

He also has gone to hotels where their room was on the first floor facing the parking lot and he opens the curtains for people to look in the room as they walk by. She is always nude in the room. He has set this up for me to view from the comfort of my car sitting in the lot.

He has asked me if I can give him some ideas on how to expose her along these lines. I have made some suggestions but he is looking for more. I suggested he start here by posting a few of her, but he is a little hesitant. One idea he had was to travel the interstate, pull into a rest area and "accidentally" drop a picture on the ground when he was getting out of the car. Then he would go sit at a picnic table and watch to see who would find it and what they would do with it. Keep it, throw it away? He really likes the idea of leaving her pictures around for someone to find.

I know the readers in this forum have some great ideas. I was hoping to get some suggestions to pass on to him. If you do have any suggestions please let me know so I can relay them to him. If I get enough input for him, it may persuade him to allow me to post a picture of her.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:44 AM

my ex would routinely run from the shower into the garage to get something from the dryer. this would have her pass the back patio. If the yard crew was cutting grass, I would wait until she went to the garage, knowing she would be naked coming back, then I would either, A open the blinds completely so she would be face to face with the crew, or go around to the front and quickly raise the garage door, sometimes both, knowing somebody is going to see everything she has to offer
Old 09-13-2013, 08:27 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts
Talking Ideas on showing the wife

Get her to wear a short revealing skirt, and ask random strangers if they would mind taking a picture of them both
sit down on a bench or similar, and get her to put one of her legs over his, revealing her panties
get the stranger to take several pics just to be sure
it works really well, and can also be seen as oh so innocent
Old 09-19-2013, 07:09 PM

Thanks for the replies. I will send off your suggestions to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to husbandsneaky For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 12:22 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Ideas

Wear a low cut top with no bra, let one breast fall out while walking through a store. Leave it out for a certain period of time.

Wear a sheer top to the store, movies, mall, restaurant.

Let a waiter/waitress see down her shirt.

Upload a nude shot of her onto your phone. Leave the phone on the table while ordering meal for the waitperson to see. Do the same at a bar. Be sure she is sitting there.

Have her snap a topless photo of herself while in the bathroom of a bar. Show the gent next to you the picture before she comes back.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 01:58 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 42 Posts
Default How my wife exposes herself

My wife is from England so she is much more open about her body. She routinely wears nothing but a tank top and panties in our back yard on hot days. I know she has been spotted before. We have our windows open as well and when we are in hotels we never close blinds. I have found she cannot be bothered about covering up. She also does not wear a brassiere with her sundresses. I always get a kick out of seeing the young grocery store clerks helping her out to load the car to catch a downblouse or see through her dress if the sun is just right.

I too have found the best way to expose your wife is by being natural about it in everyday situations and see who is looking out for that peep. We also love going to shoe stores in her skirts or dresses.

We have found that hotels are the best for exposure too. Nothing that a lingerie photo session on the balcony to get people interested.

A combo of me getting her into the right situations as well as her not shy about showing her body has led to some. Dry interesting situations.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:39 AM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 95 Posts

I think the great thing about my wife is that she's very slim and whatever she wears slightly dra.pes off her. Pretty much everyone she knows has seen her breasts when she leans over, absolutely everyone.

A few summers ago, when she was only 21, we went to the beach in Spain with my brothers. My wife (then girlfriend) wore her bikini like normal but it must have been a few sizes too big because her breasts were on full display the entire time, she might as well have not been wearing a top, both my bros got a good eyeful.

Perhaps the greatest thing is that she seems to have no idea, and even better is that neither does her younger sister who stayed with us recently and, whilst ironing something, chatted with me whilst her gorgeous breasts were on display. Neither my wife or her sister seem to realize that it happens, it's great.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:22 AM

Thanked 26,394 Times in 959 Posts

Hotel windows is what we do the most, I always try for ground floor and the curtains are always at least a little open if not fully open wait for her to drink a little bit and she's fully nude prancing around the room

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
Old 10-05-2014, 11:26 AM

Thanked 26,394 Times in 959 Posts
Default Neighbor watching

Our neighbors have a window that overlooks our backyard not all of it but they can see our picnic table from their upstairs window so last night I was in the backyard and noticed the neighbor looking out the back window and his lights were off so so I had the wife come out back but didn't tell her he was there, as soon as she walked out and over to me at the table we kissed and as we did I lifted her shirt to grab her titty as the neighbor watched, well the wife had been drinking so she was pretty horny she reached for my cock and squeezed it, I knew this was going to be good so I ask her if she wants to fuck on the picnic table and she was like "oh hell yes" so I lifted her top off and she unbuttoned her jeans and off they came, she was nude and the neighbor was watching. I laid her back on the table and starting eating her pussy and it wasn't long before she was asking me to fuck her so I spun her around and slide my cock in her the neighbor had a perfect side view he could watch her titties bounce as I was fucking her. Her head was was turned to the side so she couldn't see as I looked up at my neighbors window and gave a thumbs up...so we would know that I knew he was watching, after filling her with cum I walked over and let her clean my cock. There she was laid out on a table with cum dripping from her pussy and sucking my cock, this went on for a few minutes before she wanted to go in and clean up.

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
Old 10-06-2014, 06:16 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Our neighbors have a window that overlooks our backyard not all of it but they can see our picnic table from their upstairs window so last night I was in the backyard and noticed the neighbor looking out the back window and his lights were off so so I had the wife come out back but didn't tell her he was there, as soon as she walked out and over to me at the table we kissed and as we did I lifted her shirt to grab her titty as the neighbor watched, well the wife had been drinking so she was pretty horny she reached for my cock and squeezed it, I knew this was going to be good so I ask her if she wants to fuck on the picnic table and she was like "oh hell yes" so I lifted her top off and she unbuttoned her jeans and off they came, she was nude and the neighbor was watching. I laid her back on the table and starting eating her pussy and it wasn't long before she was asking me to fuck her so I spun her around and slide my cock in her the neighbor had a perfect side view he could watch her titties bounce as I was fucking her. Her head was was turned to the side so she couldn't see as I looked up at my neighbors window and gave a thumbs up...so we would know that I knew he was watching, after filling her with cum I walked over and let her clean my cock. There she was laid out on a table with cum dripping from her pussy and sucking my cock, this went on for a few minutes before she wanted to go in and clean up.
I gotta move, any availabilities next door?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s