uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2009, 11:51 AM

Default Licked by a stranger

Have posted several posts under the title,:first time gf flashed", all very exciting as my beautiful gf realized how much fun it is to flash strangers, and then discovered the thrill of a gentle touch under the table, you can find that in this forum and read if interested,,,, we had lots of encounters of that type,then something happened that we didn't plan and it was awesome,
We were traveling to tennessee from new orleans to visit relatives, Natalie was dressed in short skirt and sexy undies as usual, in case we stopped and got a chance to give a panty peek on the way..... we were tired,it was late(little after midnight)as we pulled into the lot of a little country bar. There were only a few people there but we did our usual thing and chose a table near a likely looking guy,she might flash.she put her purse on the floor as we sat down and allowed her legs to seperate enough for the target guy to get a look. he sat up and and openly stared, obviously somewhat under the influence.we had a beer and she would occasionally uncross her legs to give another peek. he was all eyes and we pretended not to notice.
Well she went to the ladies room and things got more interesting. Not realizing how loud he was talking, the guy said to himself,"damn, I would love to press my tongue agains her panties,,,,,
Well, that was a surprise but i found myself leaning over and telling him that she might like that....but I wasnt sure she was in the mood... I told him to wait for a couple of minutes after we left, then follow us out, I told him which car we were in etc. I told him that she loved oral teasing and I would tell her what he said..... the plan with him was that if i flashed the lights he could come up to her side of the car open her door, push her skirt up and kiss her panties"right there", but she wouldnt do anything in return..... if she wasnt interested, we would simply drive off instead of flashing the lights... he agreed .
when she returned We finished our beers and left, as we walked i told her what the guy said, she had a strong reaction,and said wow, I never thought about that but I would probably get off in a second if someone did that,,,
SSoooo, I flashed the lights, he came to the car, was a little nervous , opened her door and asked her if he could give her a special goodnight kiss, she didnt answer, jusat turned toward him with her legs outside the car, he looked at me and i nodded yes, he was shaking a little as he slowly pushed her skirt up to her waish, she was ready because as he pushed th eskirt up she seperated her legs,,,,, he knelt down and put his hands on her waist and did just what he wanted to do, kissed her right in the middle of her panties, usinf lots of tongue in the process,she reached down and pulled tha panties aside,,,,,,, well what more can I say, she had a huge orgasm, pushed hhim away pulled the skirt down, said thank you to him, and we driove away...... that was the beginning of a new type adventure,,,, That didnt happen very often as most guys want something i8n return but she wasnt rewady for that "YET'...... has anyone else done anything similar???
Old 07-16-2009, 08:17 PM

Thanked 1,360 Times in 204 Posts
Default Awesome

Would be sweet to see a pic of her panties!!
Old 07-17-2009, 11:43 AM

Default her panties

look at the post "first time gf flashed", there is an upskirt pic of natalie, but she asked me n0t to show her face
The Following User Says Thank You to peeker910 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2009, 03:42 PM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

good times. good stories. waiting for the "yet" part. : p

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p