uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2009, 02:00 PM

Default WIFE EXPOSED ON THE WEB

Recently, I was logged in at a cuckold website looking at all the pix submitted by men showing their wives. A black man contacted me and wanted to see pix of my wife. I was kind of new to the room, and was not wanting to show my wife to the whole room, so I suggested we meet at yahoo messenger, because I wanted him to see her for arousal. We met at the yahoo site and I showed him many explicit pix of my wife, Vicki.

After about 5 minutes of doing this and getting off showing my wife to a black man, he suggested that I go back to the cuckold site where we met. I did, and then I was knocked off my feet when I saw pix of vicki being posted in the chat room!!!!!!! I wasn't aware someone else could upload another's pix on the web.

I was terribly upset and embarassed that pix of my wife were being posted for all those men to see! But after about 15 seconds of anger, I realized that it was turning me on that this guy was showing everyone my wife naked and partially clothed for all those men to see. I soon had the most intense ejaculation seeing her exposed to all those guys!

At that moment I realized that I am a true cuckold, enjoying other men seeing my wife. Next step is to share her; having done that only once before several years ago. Nothing more erotic than watching a well hung guy penetrate my wife that very first time!
Attached Thumbnails
0_71170000_1242000793.jpg  
Old 06-05-2009, 10:16 PM

thats cool
Old 06-11-2009, 04:19 PM

Default hot

what a turn on
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krushboy07 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2009, 04:28 PM

Thanks for the photo. Do you mind me asking the name of the site?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohanSchmidt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2023, 01:49 PM

Default Exposed to the whole village.

Just after lockdown the first time a guy I know that has pictures of my wife got home from work early a couldn't go out so being bored he had a few drinks and decided to have some fun with me so he found a local group on Flickr,it was local to me he lives 4 hours away. He put four of her pictures on a group for our village, it was manly used for events, and photos ect. only 15 members but it was an open group so you could look without joining, he sent me a message to look at the group, there was my wife on her back on a bed naked with her legs open and a clear view of her face, it had her name and address along with her phone number her sexual adventure's and preferences, I sent him a message to get her off but got no response , I thought not many members probably nobody on it at the moment, I tried another message no response I tried a text message, nothing the pictures had been uploaded so the view count was accurate, when I first looked it was 0 , the next time it was five , more messages and texts, still nothing and the views had gone up to 14 s**t what to do now, I tried ringing him no reply, the numbers were increasing very quickly now,up to 50 in no time at all, we live in a small village in a rural area, every body knows everyone else, this was not good,we had been in the village all our lives and knew most of the people in it, eventually I had a message, he had fallen asleep after the drinks, he realised what he had done and immediately took them off, just over 80 views in two hours, I was fuming and as we swapped messages I realised just how turned on I felt,I had shown her off before but this was a fantastic feeling, he asked if he could do it again so I agreed , some more went up the next evening another four with her info, two hours and another 80 plus hits, the way the numbers went up word was spreading by email,text and phone, he took them down and we were chatting about it, I asked him to use the the one of her naked on the bed and whatever else he wanted, he asked me how long for, take them of when you get to your office in the morning I told him knowing that would be 9 am. 130 more hits we decided not to push it any further, he lost his account a couple of days later and I lost mine a few days after that. I haven't heard anything from anyone in the village and count myself very very lucky.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607