uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2015, 06:25 PM

Post Mariana

The following are my retellings of one of my ex’s erotic past. She had once sent me a survey through email that answered questions about her sexual past when we had first starting going out. I had not asked her about her past until I received the survey. It was an experienced resume, especially for an 20 year old woman. The survey was a list of 100 items that started with basic questions like (1) Have you had sex: Yes to much more specific; (These were some of the questions that interested me the most)
(35) Have you ever had sex with someone whose name you did not know: Yes
(36) Have you ever given a blowjob to someone whose name you did not know: yes
(44) Have you ever had sex with two or more people at the same time: Yes
(50) Have you ever had sex with someone who was married: Yes
(77) Have you ever been filmed having sex? Yes

and others....

I had asked her about some of the items, and from there the questions evolved into some sort of erotic story time. She would recount her sexual past and explain what happened in a very detailed and erotic fashion. She and I both found her experiences told in story form to be really erotic and were often used as a form of “foreplay”. She would be as detailed as she could be and I ask as specific questions as I could. By the time she was 18 she had already had a considerable amount of experiences. But the story I am starting off with starts with her a few months into her 18th year as a first year community college student. Since I don’t think the ones before her 18th are acceptable according to OCC policy.
This story takes place around ten years ago, she has since graduated and become a schoolteacher.

Part 1. The First Encounter

Mariana was a 18 year old Mexican student. She had dark exotic eyes and thick but short hair. Her figure was a little thick but not necessarily overweight. Her legs were a little short, and her thighs were thick, however because of her youthfulness and her athletic activities (she played volleyball in high school and now coached youth volleyball at a neighborhood catholic school) her thick thighs were smooth and firm. Smooth flat stomach and B cup tits with dark nipples. At the time she had a tongue piercing (which she told me later her reason for getting the piercing was to improve her oral sex skills).
While in community college, she made money tutoring and volunteered as a youth volleyball coach for the Catholic school that was connected to her church. Growing up in a first generation Mexican household, her family was deeply religious, she was too to a certain extent, however she made good use of confession to cleanse herself of much of her weekend activities.
Her team consisted of 7th to 8th grade middle school students. Being a private Catholic school, she had to deal with some uniquely overzealous parents. No matter the activity, their child had to be the best and always recognized as the best. But it did involve a lot of parent/coach interactions. Most of them however were positive. As she began to tutor students in math, she had informed a number of the parents if they needed a private tutor for their daughters, she was available for hire. A couple of the parents had took her up on the offer. Being a private school, a good portion of the parents had expendable cash to insure a positive future for their young ones.
She would show up once or twice a week to the house of her pupil and sit with them for an hour or more working through math problems. Often the parents were home, sometimes they were busy.
One of the families that took advantage of her services were old friends of her family. The family, we will call them Mr. and Mrs. D, were a well to do professional white family. They were in their mid to late 40’s. The families had mainly known each other through church having been long time parishioners of the same church that her family had gone to, the family had known Mariana since she was about 7 or 8. Having moved into their neighborhood when they were starting off as young professionals, they have since accumulated considerable wealth. The father was a lawyer and the mother was a doctor. The mother worked as a doctor at the same hospital Mariana’s father. Mariana’s father worked as a janitor at the hospital and while the families rarely ever got together formally for dinner or something, they would occasionally chat with one another at the Sunday services. So having known Mariana and her family for some time, they fully trusted her capabilities as a tutor for their middle school child.
Mariana would go to the D’s house once a week to tutor their daughter and would often see the family over the weekends during volleyball meets and/or practices. It was largely Mr. D who she interacted with the most. Mr. D would drop off the daughter at the meets or usually be the one home when she came over to tutor. The mother was an extremely busy woman who had odd and frequent work hours.
She never really noticed anything prior to the day it happened, no awkward glances or overt come ons from Mr. D. But one day she had shown up at the house for a scheduled tutor session and Mr. D had opened the door. He was surprised to see her and informed her that their daughter wasn’t home but was out with friends. He had told her that he thought his wife called her and canceled this week’s tutoring session because the family was going out of town at the end of the week for a family emergency. He didn’t specify what the emergency was.
Mariana had said that she wasn’t told but that it was okay. Mr. D. invited her inside the house anyways. She didn’t think anything of it.
He asked her how she got there, discovering that she took public transportation, he offered to drive her home, since due to the circumstances, he was taking the next few days off of work. She at first stated it wasn’t necessary however (without much persuasion) accepted his offer for the ride home.
She had worn tight fitting jeans and a babydoll t shirt, quite casual and not flirtatious at all, however, whatever it was she was wearing that day seemed to have an effect on Mr. D. At start when she was invited in he seemed a bit stressed and disheveled, likely on the account of whatever the family emergency was, however he started to loosen up when she made herself comfortable in their house. He asked her if she wanted a drink.
She said she would take a water and he laughed, restating his question. Whether she wanted some wine or a beer. Mariana accepted a glass of wine. He poured both of them a glass each and then sat down across from her in the living room. She was on the couch and he was on a recliner that faced her. He started small talk with her, asking her how was school, how were her parents, etc. She was slightly on edge, never really having a one to one with anyone in the family other than their daughter, she answered the questions. She assumed this new level of intimacy was Mr. D’s way of dealing with whatever stress he was going through at the moment. She finished her glass, without asking her, he poured her another. Then after a moment of silence, he got a little bit more personal.
“You have a boyfriend, Mariana?”
“Oh..yes…kind of.”
She doesn’t know why, but the way he asked it was even more direct than it sounds.
“Kind of? Whats that mean?”
“Its on and off. Kind of complicated.”
“Is it on or off right now?”
The question got her flustered, she didn’t know how to answer it. Because she didn’t know what type of questioning would follow whatever response she gave. He told her then that she was a very beautiful and intelligent woman, and that if some idiot took her for granted, its best she keep that guy off.
“You know what I would do if I had a woman like you?”
She didn’t know how to respond, she remembers following that up with an awkward question of asking when is his daughter going to be home. He told her no one will be back until tonight. He got up and walked over and sat next to her. He put his hand on her thigh and then whispered in her ear, repeating his question; “Do you know what I would do if I had a woman like you?”
In a shy, and nervous, but sensuous way she responded that she didn’t know. His hand on her thigh began to move up her shirt and began groping at her tits and his face connected with hers.
She remembers not knowing what to think at the moment. She had too many confusing emotions and thoughts. She had never thought of Mr. D as attractive and considering their past thought that this was somewhat predatory on his part. However at the moment, she was incredibly aroused and found herself wanting his cock. It had been a month since she had been with her on and off boyfriend and was wanting to get fucked. She found her hand moving down over the lump in his pants and began to massage it. His wife really never came into her mind that day (being she rarely saw her), but was often concerned about his daughter walking in the door. She didn’t want to be found being fucked on their couch.
She moaned “Take me to your bedroom.” He told her to wait, he seemed to enjoy the openness of it. She thought that maybe the prospect of being caught aroused him. Still on the couch, he lifted her shirt and pushed up her bra and began to suck on her nipples. She moaned uncontrollably as his tongue tickled her nipples. (My experience with her was that she was in fact often very loud.) His free hand now began to unbutton her pants. He pulled himself away from slobbering over her tits for a few moments so he could pull her top off as she pulled off her bottom.
She sat stripped on the couch his hands and tongue exploring her fresh young body. She sat in ecstasy, enhanced by both her sensations of guilt and extreme pleasure. Two of his fingers probed her wet hole. Then he laid her back and she felt his tongue down there.
She orgasmed.
He whispered to her that he’s never had a Mexican before.
She felt embarrassed by that comment. She wondered what else that meant to him. She was bit of an activist and proud of herself for working hard in school and work to leave the shitty neighborhood that she was raised in. That she was his little Mexican conquest and was getting his kicks off slumming with her. That later he will tell his lawyer buddies about how sl*tty mexican women are because of his one experience with her. That despite all her labor, she was merely just a means for him to taste some exotic pussy. But despite that, the objectification she felt turned her on. She was even more turned on by the fact that he was using her as a sexual object. She had always had enjoyed being submissive in the bedroom. Whatever social or cultural beliefs she may have, she always figured what her psychology demands to enjoy in the bedroom was her business and no one elses. She would enjoy this objectification. He would use her for his sexual pleasure and she would use him for hers.
Then he followed that up with “I’ve also never had a blowjob from a girl with a tongue piercing”. She felt his hand behind her head slowly pushing it down towards his cock. His cock was a little bit above average. She took it in her mouth. It smelled a little strong of sweat and it seemed obvious he hadn’t bathed that morning. She gagged on it a few times, which he found to be amusing.
“Too big for you?”
But once she got used to it, she put her whole technique into it. She lost track of time and place. She licked his balls and used her hand to jerk him off as her mouth did the rest. He lifted her up and bent her over the side of the couch and she felt him trying to fit it inside her.
“Let's go to the bedroom.” she asked. Still a little anxious about someone walking in on them.
“Don't worry. No one is coming home for awhile.” he reassured her with a handful of her hair in one hand and the other groping her tit. He was inside of her. He pumped his cock in her in that position for about 3 or 4 minutes. She asked again that they should probably take the rest of this action to the bedroom. He once again told her not to worry.
She felt his cock inside her, it wasn't the biggest cock she has ever had, but it was big enough. She has had an issue before with a partner who was too big and it had just made sex painful for her when he wasn't in a gentle mood.
He started to thrust harder, he was about to cum.
“Can I cum inside you?” He asked. She responded by repeating “yes. Yes. Cum inside me. Cum inside me. Fill me up with your cum.”
He released his sperm inside of her body and pulled out. He pulled up his pants and walked to the bathroom. Mariana, after a few moments of it being settled got dressed. She felt guilty. She felt guilty for enjoying the experience. She wondered how she would feel when she would come face to face with Mrs. D and their daughter. She wondered what Mr. D would think when he would see her and her parents at church on Sundays. But despite all that, she enjoyed it. She was hoping that this wouldn't be the last encounter like this between them. The sex could have lasted longer, but at least he made her cum using his mouth, her current on/off bf had actually never gone down on her.
Mr. D walked out of the bathroom casually and asked her if she was ready to go and that he would drop her off at her place.
She said yes.
The car ride was filled with awkward silence. When they got to her place, she shyly suggested that maybe they should do this again some time. He told her he would call her.

If there is any interest in part 2, I will post it. But I hope you enjoyed this one!
Old 01-14-2015, 10:48 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

More, please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2015, 03:17 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Yes an interesting story. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 04:09 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

I'd love to see the questionaire she did.
Or hear more stories.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:11 PM

Thanks for the responses!
Will post an update soon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 02:40 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Yes, good story - sure I and others would enjoy more of them

Please post the questionnaire or a link to it.

My wife:
(36) Have you ever given a blowjob to someone whose name you did not know: yes (glory hole @ party)
(44) Have you ever had sex with two or more people at the same time: Yes
(50) Have you ever had sex with someone who was married: Yes
(77) Have you ever been filmed having sex? Yes (did that in front of dozens of people)
The Following User Says Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full