photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-18-2011, 05:31 PM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

Oh please tell me there's more to this story. It is so great.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:38 PM

Thanked 467,973 Times in 21,555 Posts
Default Karen drowned

SOrry
The Following User Says Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2014, 07:54 AM

Great great story !
I can't wait to read the following
I also hope you'll show us your wife breast for knowing what this lucky man have hold in his hand
(at least a pair looking like hers)
The Following User Says Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2014, 01:46 PM

Thanked 23,552 Times in 1,095 Posts

nice story. and since I've read about those tits so many times that i really want to see them lol
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 02:45 PM

Default thanks for your comments

Well no Karen did not drown, lol.

I found out later that the lucky man's name was Fred. He was indeed lucky to have the opportunity to help a women in distress. However, he was very opportunistic in the way he used his opportunity to his best advantage, deftly removing Karen's bikini top, hiding it in his pocket, and then kissing, holding and playing with her breasts.

As for Karen, at first I think she figured she owed him some breast play, but then began to enjoy Fred complimenting, kissing, and playing with her breasts. She also enjoyed more waves with her new found friend. I might add that Fred's wife was also at the pool in a nice one piece suit, not topless like Karen. She was not at all jealous of the attention her husband was paying to my wife's breasts, rather I think she enjoyed watching too, and she later told him how "clever" has was to maneuver Karen like that.

Thanks for all your comments and I will add more to the story as I have time. Also please respond to the poll I set up.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gary_lindstrom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 10:41 PM

just curious if you asked for her top back?
Old 06-21-2014, 01:03 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary_lindstrom View Post
As they walked toward the water, I looked around the water park. Most of the women were in one piece swim suits, others in shorts and tops. The men were either in swim trunks, usually close to knee length, or also shorts and tops. Several of the men looked at Karen as she walked toward the water, and some of the men obviously were talking to each other about the sight of a topless woman strolling around the water park.

No one seemed to be offended at the sight of a topless woman, although some seemed to be somewhat surprised. I gathered that while it might be within the law for a woman to be topless here, it was also not all that common. So the men’s looks lingered on Karen’s breasts as they admired the view. As for the women looking, they were probably comparing their own breasts to Karen’s.

As for her new found friend, he had an excellent side view of Karen’s breasts, chatting with her and looking as he walked with her. They entered at the very shallow end, where they had exited when the wave had ended, and waded toward an arch from which water sprayed down on those in the pool. They were wading toward the Lazy River, from which they would exit by one of the water slides.

They entered the Lazy River and once again he put his arms around Karen’s breasts as they floated and bounced in the River. He was now behind her and again had his right hand on her left breast and left hand on her right breast. She didn’t seem to mind and in fact seemed to enjoy this attention to her breasts, or possibly she still felt indebted to him for the previous help he had given her.

They wound around the River as I watched from a discrete distance. He continued to hold and fondle Karen’s breasts as the floated down the River. It looked like he was whispering something in her ear. I wondered what that could be, either how much he enjoyed her breasts or perhaps instructions on how to slide down the water slide. Finally, after several minutes they got to a ladder and exited the Lazy River. They were now at the point where they could climb another long ladder up at the point where they could enter the slide.

This was an indoor park and the water slide was enclosed. They went up, with Karen in front and with her new found friend following, his face right behind her bikini bottom. They stopped at the top and he again seemed to be whispering something in her ear. At this point I went over to the side of the pool in which they would exit the slide. I stood at a point where I could watch the action but would not be seen.

A few minutes later, he exited the slide landing in the splash pool feet first and upright, pretty much a perfect landing. The only time I had seen Karen exit a water slide she had come out sideways and with a face full of water. She told me later that she had bounced around inside so much that she never wanted to do it again. So I was quite surprised that her new found friend had talked her into trying it again.

However, just a few seconds later there came Karen out of the slide. She also landed feet first and upright, also a perfect landing. She also had a huge smile on her face as she exited the slide and hit the water, her breasts bouncing as she landed. Laughing, she went over to her new found friend who was waiting for her a few feet away.

She was oblivious to the other men in that part of the pool who were watching her and enjoying the sight of her breasts. They were just outside the splash pool, in the Lazy River but able to watch. She threw her arms around her new found friend, apparently thanking him for teaching her how to navigate the slide. He reached down to her thighs and lifted her up, until her breasts were in his face. He then kissed her left breast, and looked her in the face, apparently asking her if she would like to do that again, as she immediately began nodding her head yes.

I did not have a really good view but it looked like her nipples were erect, from the rush of being topless, or the rush of the slide, or from being kissed. Both Karen and her new found friend then went back over to the side of the pool where they would be able to climb the ladder for the slide a second time. He again had his arms on her breasts, holding and fondling them. The men watching all of this probably figured that Karen was his wife.

They climbed the ladder a second time, again with him following Karen up the ladder. Karen practically ran up the ladder, obviously eager to try the slide a second time. At the top, he again went down first, landing feet first and upright and waiting for Karen. Just a few seconds later, Karen landed a second time, feet first and upright, and laughing, obviously enjoying herself.

She again went over to new found friend and for a second time threw her arms around him, whispering to him and probably again thanking him for teaching her how to navigate the slide. She seemed very appreciative and didn’t seem to mind at all as he again reached down to her thighs and lifted her up until her breasts were in his face. This time he then kissed both her breasts, several times until they again headed for the ladder to the water slide.

This went on for some time, with Karen and her new found friend enjoying the water slide for some ten or twelve rides or so. Each time Karen landed in the splash pool, she threw her arms around him, allowing him to kiss her breasts. Each time his kisses lasted longer, as he openly licked her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

The men and women who were watching this show did not seem affronted at all. Rather, they seemed amused. Again I figured they thought Karen was his wife and that he was simply enjoying his wife’s breasts. By now most of the men in the park had seen Karen’s breasts, and her new found friend was quite familiar with them.

I marveled at the change in Karen from being somewhat inhibited and reticent to be so open about being topless in public. Her new found friend was very interested in her breasts and she seemed to enjoy his attention. On the other hand she seemed oblivious to the other men who had seen her breasts, not to mention the women who had looked. I also wondered what she would think if she knew he had her top in his pocket.
humm wonderful story
I understand that "fred" has wanted to touch and kiss even suck .... I would have been in his place, I would have done the same thing. Big tits like those, I love stroking, kneading them, playing with nipples, kissing, or take it with open mouth.
a great thank to you for these exciting story .Please, can you continue to tell us this story.
What could this lead to you?
your wife how she reacted?
is that they have continued to be after?
Have they had sex both?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2015, 02:22 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Flashing, fondling, fun

I'm glad we found this great story after first seeing the poll. Yes I wanted to be Fred.
If you saw my reply to the other story you can see that this is very close and dear to our hearts. We are both jealous. Of the hundreds of water parks all over the midwest and south, none have been approved for topless women.
But as many also know many women do end up topless or at least with their breasts exposed.
The difference at the water parks and carnivals we've been cameras were allowed. Yes it all began for us with film cameras and Polaroids right into this modern digital age. I suppose since the water parks and carnivals we went to were also family parks and not really topless places cameras were being used by most who atttended.
I for one learned where to stand to watch different rides and especially those water slides. In fact many tit lovers figured out where to watch, where to take pictures, and who to watch.
The difference in your wife and mine, my wife is an experienced habitual exhibitionist and we'd plan ways for her to expose her boobs and get them fondled.
I'm sure your wife was enjoying it. I can't see any woman not loving having her breasts fondled by other men. Many won't admit it. Many won''t even wear clothes to show skin. But if and when they do they realize what they've been missing.
Sadly out of thousands of photos we do not have any now. Moving, bad health, and age makes us leary of having that type pictures for our grown kids to find when we are no longer here.
Go find another water park and let your wife have some good clean fun. We're waiting to read all about it!

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 01-25-2015 at 02:25 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s