uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2010, 06:15 PM

Default Missed opportunity in Ghostbusters *sigh*

I've always been a fan of both Ghostbusters movies. Who can deny some of Bill Murray's awesome one-liners in those films?

Alas, many of you may not know, but there was an idea for what could have been a great EUF scene in the first film that could have rivaled the prom scene in Zapped! There was a story board drawn for it, though. Here's a link to the website containing it. You can view the story board by accessing the third link from the header on the page (e.g., Ghost Molester).

http://www.ecto-web.org/~spookcentra...oryboard01.htm
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to moonstar16651 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 06:39 PM

Thanked 1,444 Times in 127 Posts

Here they are broken down.
Attached Thumbnails
gb1_storyboard01.jpg   gb1_storyboard02.jpg  

gb1_storyboard03.jpg   gb1_storyboard04.jpg  

gb1_storyboard05.jpg  
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,444 Times in 127 Posts

And here's the excerpt from the script:

~

[after taxi driver]

INT. AN OFFICE - SAME TIME
It's the accounts department of a major corporation. Young men and women are working at typewriters and computer terminals in the sterile, modern office.

A PROGRAMMER
She bends over at the file cabinets and something gooses her. She looks around, miffed, but sees no one. She goes back to her desk. Her skirt hikes up suddenly. She yanks it back down. Then she feels a strange, not unpleasant tickling under her. She squirms. Her skirt goes up again. The tickling gets unbearable, forcing her to stand. She walks briskly between the rows of desks, trying to get to the ladies room, fighting to keep her skirt down. Her co-workers begin to notice and laugh.

A TYPIST
She stands up to look and her blouse pops open.

THE OFFICE
All the women begin to scream and squirm as the invisible molester runs wild in the office.

~
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to warrian For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 10:19 PM

Default Also in videogame

Aah, Ghostbusters!
I remember one of my first ENF experiencies was from a videogame of the movie (from mid nineties I think) where you responded to calls from different locations. The one from a clothes store allowed you to destroy the changing rooms doors, exposing a women wearing just panties who keept covering and uncovering her breasts.
The joys of destructible suroundings!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mortimer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 03:50 AM

For the record, this is not the first time this has been mentioned on OCC: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...t=73976&page=3 . (Although I suppose this thread has given us a chance to get more detail on the situation.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
Aah, Ghostbusters!
I remember one of my first ENF experiencies was from a videogame of the movie (from mid nineties I think) where you responded to calls from different locations. The one from a clothes store allowed you to destroy the changing rooms doors, exposing a women wearing just panties who keept covering and uncovering her breasts.
The joys of destructible suroundings!
Wait, seriously? Which game was this? Could you actually see anything [given that you're mentioning this game being from the mid-90s, I'm assuming the answer is "no" (or, at least, "not in enough detail to count") but going by your description, I'm not entirely sure how they'd avoid it XD].
Old 03-27-2010, 03:11 PM

I had that game too! I believe it was Ghostbusters 2. It came in a pack with a bunch of other crappy cd-rom games. There was obviously no actual nudity, but it was always the first thing I shot!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrewSome View Post
I had that game too! I believe it was Ghostbusters 2. It came in a pack with a bunch of other crappy cd-rom games. There was obviously no actual nudity, but it was always the first thing I shot!
Really? Then my memory must be failling me, I was pretty sure you got to see naked breasts, but perhaps it was just teen whisfull lust. Or could it be that the version that I saw (from Spain) was uncensored? Not to strange a thing for that time. I DO remember it was very pixelated.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:10 AM

If that's the case, I wish I had known about imports when I was a lad!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:47 AM

The greatest EUF scene that was never made. The fools!

On the subject of old computer games, the UK spectrum game "Rocky horror picture show" if you played as the girl and bumped into one of the other characters, her clothes disappeared. She then walked around in her panties with hands covering boobs. Shame the graphics were so poor back then.

You can get the game on iPad now. Not that exciting but brought back memories of the 1980s.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idehill01 View Post
The greatest EUF scene that was never made. The fools!
Here's why it was never made, from interviews with two of the movie's creators not long after it came out:

Harold Ramis (who co-wrote the film with Dan Akroyd) says: "Ghost sex is a classic supernatural phenomenon, so we thought it would be funny and sort of naughty to have an invisible ghost molesting all these typists - tickling them and goosing them and ripping their blouses open. The more we thought about it, though, the more adolescent and tasteless it seemed. We had much more material than we could possibly use for the ghost montage, and there were other things we liked a lot better, so we never even shot it."

Ivan Reitman (the film's director) says: "The whole idea of the ghost molester seemed like something of The Invisible Man or Topper - it just didn't fit into this movie. It probably would have gotten a big laugh, but we didn't need it. More importantly, we didn't have time for it."

Yes, it would have been adolescent and tasteless, which is exactly why they should have filmed it!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackmass For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d