uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-18-2020, 04:35 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default still remember that Monday at boss beach house

It was suppose to celebrate Miyuki birthday at 24 years old...

Saturday it was good time yet after midnight....boss started to massage her while sent me out to get tabbaco..

Sunday....afternoon he told me to take kids to go home leaving her with him...

Monday Miyuki did not return home till 10 pm... boss absent work...

all started from this...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 03:03 PM

Default One experience ...

My wife and I were always swingers, but we agreed to not let it be known around our work places.
That didn't stop us from having sex with bosses or coworkers though! Most of the time it didn't cause
any problems.

There was one instance where it got a little sticky. My wife had been fucking her boss a couple
times a month for almost two years. One day he asked her to spy on a gal she shared an office
with. My wife begged off for several weeks because she didn't feel right about it. Then her boss
threatened to tell me about their office fucking around! She told him, "He already knows. Does
your wife?" She resigned the next day, and got a very good letter of reference, which she deserved.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gramps For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 04:47 PM

Thanked 1,455 Times in 145 Posts

Glad to see you posting again, OP. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 06:42 AM

Thanked 1,034 Times in 45 Posts

Reading through some of the other stories has made me feel like it is okay to post mine. I never finished my college degree though I am close to finishing it. I got a really good job at a small business that paid very well. It was computer work and I was very good at it. One of my best friends helped me to land the job. She was a single mom and had been doing the job almost straight out of high school because she knew the owner very well.

The atmosphere while hectic at times we fun and people got along great. After a few months I had bought a new vehicle, got my own cell phone contract and the expenses that go with that. The owner had been driving up the price of our service to our customers and reached a point to where it was economical for one of them to create their own department to do what we did. When they did they also hired out to other customers of ours and suddenly the business dropped by over half. He struggled to get business back, but when you screw over your customers long enough they are more than satisfied to go to someone who gives them a better deal.

He had to start letting employees go. My friend and I were two of the more higher paid employees and he asked me to stay after work one day. I did and it was just him and I in his office. I will call my friend Lisa and he said was going to have to let Lisa or I go. I felt sick to my stomach. I had all of these new bills that were looming over my head! I would end up losing my vehicle. He could tell it really was scaring me. On the other hand Lisa was a single mom. She needed her job as badly as I needed mine.

He asked me how badly did I want to keep my job. I told him I really needed my job. I was young and still naïve enough to not realize exactly what he was asking me. He told me that over the years he had slept with Lisa a few times when she had needed financial help. It had been her suggestion, but honestly he liked me better. (Lisa was very cute but definitely had gotten heavier after having a baby. )

This man was in his late 50s and up to then had been very good to me and never came across in this manner. He was more of a mentor than anything else. I did not know exactly what to say. I asked if I could think about it and he said to protect himself he needed me to answer him today but I could have a few minutes. I realized that "answer him today" meant letting him fuck me before I went home.

Financial safety won over my distaste of being pushed into having sex to keep my job. He told me that he had not intentionally put me in this position, but he did have to let some people go. Having sex with me would be a common occurrence if I chose to do this. So in other words, not a one time thing.

When I came to him he undressed me and we did some oral with each other and then went right to his futon where he fucked me. It did not last long before he was cumming inside of me and I remember being teary eyed some but i did not actually cry. I went home with my pussy full of his sperm.

The next day he let Lisa go and I could not look her in the eyes. She told me she was not mad at me, but she did not know what I did to keep the job. In fairness he gave her a pretty hefty severance to tide her over to find a new job. He even made calls and helped her get a job. That evening it was him and I in the office and we had sex again. Sex became almost a daily thing for the rest of the time I worked for him which was almost a year. The business had started picking back up.

He treated me nicely. In some ways he treated me like a girl friend but I could never get past how he started all of it. Honestly, if he had just kept me as his only employee and treated me the same way he treated me I most likely would have ended up in bed with him without the shadow of his ultimatum hanging over us.

I worked for him for almost a year after that started before taking a job in a completely different field of work. His business is still going and Lisa works for him again. I don't wish him any ill will or hate him for it, but he took advantage of a situation and my situation and I was stupid enough to take the deal he offered rather than walking away. I did not have a bf at that time. He was in his 50s.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:48 AM

Thanked 5,742 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachellus View Post
I worked for him for almost a year after that started before taking a job in a completely different field of work. His business is still going and Lisa works for him again. I don't wish him any ill will or hate him for it, but he took advantage of a situation and my situation and I was stupid enough to take the deal he offered rather than walking away. I did not have a bf at that time. He was in his 50s.
That was a crappy move on his part.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:29 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachellus View Post
He asked me how badly did I want to keep my job. I told him I really needed my job. I was young and still naïve enough to not realize exactly what he was asking me. He told me that over the years he had slept with Lisa a few times when she had needed financial help. It had been her suggestion, but honestly he liked me better.

Financial safety won over my distaste of being pushed into having sex to keep my job. He told me that he had not intentionally put me in this position, but he did have to let some people go. Having sex with me would be a common occurrence if I chose to do this. So in other words, not a one time thing.
Its really hard for me to fathom what some women go through because of scumbags like him. I'm sorry it happened to you.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2021, 07:30 PM

Default Boss wanted GF to model lingerie

This was probably fifteen years ago, my then girlfriend had started her first real job. Just out of college and she was hired on at a PR firm. The owner was mid-40's more of a goofball than a scumbag, who just wasn't up to date on proper work etiquette with women. He was one of those guys who would crack jokes that were inappropriate.

My girlfriend had been working there a few months and would help promote new products. They were a small firm so they would get smaller products and businesses who couldn't afford the big PR firms. One of those products was a small lingerie line that was fairly risque. My gf got put on this product (her first big project) because she was the only woman at the firm. The owner and three guys along with my then gf were in a meeting discussing how to market it. They discussed basic strategy. He asked her opinion of the product, then out of the blue. He asks her would she mind trying the lingerie on so the guys can a better idea of what it looks like on a woman. My gf freezes not knowing what to do, a little in shock he asked. In her head, she told me she thought about doing it but didn't feel comfortable with all the men in the office seeing her dressed in lingerie. Luckily or unluckily depending on your POV, the owner sees the deer in the headlight look on her face and plays it off with a laugh, like he was joking. They go on with the meeting without incident.

When she told me what happened, she was upset as was I but knowing the guy. I assumed he was joking too. I do wonder if he's tried this in the past and women actually fell for it. Obviously, in today's society he would be executed but that was a different time.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bigperm For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s