Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2018, 02:03 PM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts
Default Helpless.

Basically stock and bind my fiance somewhere and film her getting used by whomever wishes to. All holes open
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 11:28 AM

After reading the communal shower thread, I'd like to take a shower at a festival and be watched by some teenage girls. It's a bonus if they're naked too, but still hot if they keep their clothes on and just watch.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to looksatnakedchicks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2018, 05:02 PM

Anything that pushes that boundary of non-consent/reluctance I always feel a bit ashamed of. It's tough because consent is very important to me from an ethical standpoint, but ENF by its very nature is based on what could be considered a "negative" emotion (embarrassment) which can kind of only be achieved by something happening that is outside a woman's control/against her wishes.

I think that's why my favourite ENF stuff is always the happier variety - the girls are enjoying an experience despite the "negative" consequences ie. "It feels so good that all my friends are looking at my tits, but now they're going to know I enjoyed it/they're going to know what my tits look like..."

For me, what this means is that the stronger the negative consequences (and therefore the more extreme ENF), the stronger the associated reward needs to be. So for me to feel good about a girl's nude pictures being posted online, for example, it has to be something she always secretly wanted to do and is now getting a rush out of and can't believe she did it etc. Otherwise it's just kind of horrible.

That can result in some pretty bizarre fantasies, because extreme embarrassment needs to equal extreme rewards. A way around it is I tend to have a lot of what I call "billionaire fantasies", when I have so much money that I can essentially compensate people for any negative consequences - like if I won the lottery tomorrow, I might pay one of my female friends $100,000 to strip nude in front of me, put her hands on her hips, let me photograph her nude and put it as her Facebook profile picture for 24 hours, then deal with the consequences later. Humiliating, shameful, intense, irreversible... but still done with consent for an outcome she agreed to.

I imagine owning a 24-hour cable network devoted purely to ENF, with the funds to cover legal fees/pay off anyone that gets too upset. Some of the more extreme programming would include a weekly show where we secretly install a camera in a female celebrity's shower, then reveal to her on live TV that we have the footage - and will donate $10 million to a charity if she agrees to let us broadcast it in high-definition right now as we film her reaction.

The "reverse lottery" concept is also useful when it comes to overcoming non-consent. The fantasy is a few hundred couples sign contracts and consent forms and agree to take part in a game where they are seated in the audience in a big TV studio. They agree to this because a random woman's seat number is then drawn, and if their number isn't drawn they get $50,000 and that's it. So the odds of them being selected are very small and lots of people would sign up that weren't necessarily ready for public nudity - but they've signed consent forms that mean if they are selected they have to strip, masturbate, have sex on stage and otherwise do what the audience wants to see. If they don't go through with it they will either be sued into oblivion for breach of contract, or maybe their contract specifies the show's staff can forcibly strip them and spread their legs... but that might be crossing the line a little too much. Maybe if they don't do it no one in the audience gets their $50,000, so the social pressure would mean they'd feel they have to.

Either way, definitely a fantasy I feel a bit ashamed of.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ENFFan01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 01:37 AM

Thanked 4,928 Times in 252 Posts

Read a story on here somewhere about this guy knowing his brother in law always had the hots for his wife. They were camping together and drinks were flowing people were starting to turn in. He says to his B I L did you want to do his wife tonight. He thinks he's joking at first then realized he's serious. Husband goes in gets her going then says he has to go the the bathroom first he leaves and in slides the B I L, literally and figuratively. He has his fun from behind so she doesn't know leaves and the husband comes in for sloppy seconds. Wife never knowing. Makes me ashamed I find this so exciting. May not have the story exactly right but. That's the basically the story from what I remember.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 04:37 AM

On the subject of fantasy TV shows, how about featuring two well known very attractive female celebrities who have never previously appeared nude. The audience can phone in and nominate one to get naked, but there is a small charge for each nomination which gets donated to charity. Not just actresses but a few news readers and weather girls could be up for this. I think we are on to something here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IsaacNewton For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 06:20 AM

Thanked 5,845 Times in 778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dollarbills View Post
Read a story on here somewhere about this guy knowing his brother in law always had the hots for his wife. They were camping together and drinks were flowing people were starting to turn in. He says to his B I L did you want to do his wife tonight. He thinks he's joking at first then realized he's serious. Husband goes in gets her going then says he has to go the the bathroom first he leaves and in slides the B I L, literally and figuratively. He has his fun from behind so she doesn't know leaves and the husband comes in for sloppy seconds. Wife never knowing. Makes me ashamed I find this so exciting. May not have the story exactly right but. That's the basically the story from what I remember.
That’s a hot story, and a lot like fantasies I have, except not s BIL. Just a friend who wants to fuck my wife and can secretly slide in and deliever the goods from behind.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 01:25 AM

Thanked 4,724 Times in 257 Posts
Default Not mine but my x-BIL

I’ve been thinking about posting this for a while, but finally decided what the heck. No one here knows him.

My x and I were swinging through most of our relationship. We were open nudity and sexually with her sister and her husband (BIL). Our relationship included swapping same room. The sisters would make love to each other so hot I couldn’t believe how it turned me on to watch it. BIL and I openly jacked ourselves as we watched.

SIL would occasionally suggest BIL and I do the same, but we both would say no way. A few times BIL and I would stroke each other off for the girl’s viewing pleasure but never any oral.

One day we were hanging out by our pool nude. SIL was telling a sexy story about someone else and I was stroking myself as I enjoyed the story.

Story over the gals went in the house to pee and refresh drinks. BIL asks me if he can talk confidentially to me about something. Sure I said. He said you know we have all done a lot of wild sexual things. I agreed. He said one thing I have never done was suck a cock. I said me neither but have wondered about it but decided I probably wouldn’t.

He said you know we have done a lot sexually the four of us. I think I want to suck a cock once. Kind of like a bucket list thing. He went on to say since this was a one-time thing how about he sucking my cock. Just once and he would do it in front of the girls or in private.

I told him I didn’t think I wanted to get into that as it might end up being a regular thing that I wasn’t interested in. He mentioned that the four of us had all preformed orally on everyone else except he and I.

He went on to say he was kind of ashamed of this one-time desire so please don’t repeat this. I told him I’d never mention it to anyone. I then suggested he find another guy. We knew other guys in the swinging circle who might agree to it

About a month later they were over at our place by the pool like before. When we went in to fix drinks and he said Well I did it. But please don’t mention it to anyone. When he was out of town he went to a swing club and ran into a couple he had partied with once.

He said the three of them went into a private room alone and were enjoying themselves when he just reached over and started feeling the guy’s cock. The wife saw it and said suck his cock for me. So he said I did. And having her say how sexy it was to see it was exciting. Once the guy came in his mouth it turned him off.

He said well I did it once, but I’m not sure I’m ashamed, but I don’t want to do it again. But I do wish it was you I did it to instead of someone I barely knew.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:56 AM

Thanked 5,209 Times in 366 Posts

Mine is my wife is goading male friends at a party somehow and they say if she doesn't stop she's going to be their nude waitress. She laughs, in control of the situation but finally she goes to far and my mates get the courage up. I don't stop them as it's her fault. They quickly overpower her, holding her wrists and ankles as the start to unbutton her shirt. They give her chance to back out by saying uncle but she won't. She is sure they will back out but realizes too late they won't. She struggles a bit more as my mates hands go up her skirt and her knickers are pulled down. Then her bra is scooped off her and she is still kicking but submits to being naked beer girl for an hour. There is no sex but they all know how they overpowered her and she had to submit, and of course they all see her boobs swinging as she walks filling each glass of beer. She's embarrassed and red cheeked, but sees it through. Next time she doesn't goad them...
Old 06-17-2018, 07:52 PM

Thanked 21,514 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
I’ve been thinking about posting this for a while, but finally decided what the heck. No one here knows him.
<snip>
SIL would occasionally suggest BIL and I do the same, but we both would say no way. A few times BIL and I would stroke each other off for the girl’s viewing pleasure but never any oral.
<snip>
He said the three of them went into a private room alone and were enjoying themselves when he just reached over and started feeling the guy’s cock. The wife saw it and said suck his cock for me. So he said I did. And having her say how sexy it was to see it was exciting. Once the guy came in his mouth it turned him off.

He said well I did it once, but I’m not sure I’m ashamed, but I don’t want to do it again. But I do wish it was you I did it to instead of someone I barely knew.
The ladies I know enjoy it so much, it seems like it would be worth a try. Doesn't make you gay to try it once.
DR
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 08:59 AM

Thanked 26,501 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Mine is my wife is goading male friends at a party somehow and they say if she doesn't stop she's going to be their nude waitress. She laughs, in control of the situation but finally she goes to far and my mates get the courage up. I don't stop them as it's her fault. They quickly overpower her, holding her wrists and ankles as the start to unbutton her shirt. They give her chance to back out by saying uncle but she won't. She is sure they will back out but realizes too late they won't. She struggles a bit more as my mates hands go up her skirt and her knickers are pulled down. Then her bra is scooped off her and she is still kicking but submits to being naked beer girl for an hour. There is no sex but they all know how they overpowered her and she had to submit, and of course they all see her boobs swinging as she walks filling each glass of beer. She's embarrassed and red cheeked, but sees it through. Next time she doesn't goad them...
This is very close to one of my wife's fantasies. She has one friend who she talks to about sexual things, they were talking about fantasies one day and she mentioned this one. Her friend blushed a bit and said she had been the scantily clad waitress at her BF's football parties, she even told my wife she could be a 2nd waitress with her if she desired. My wife thought about it, but chickened out.

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Being Licked in the Elevator

1m:31s

11-20-2015
spy 1094

5m:15s

02-18-2014
oralorgasm

0m:49s

09-04-2005