Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2012, 06:13 PM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts
Default Katherine: Revenge!

This is beginning of the finale of the Katherine series. The previous part can be found here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ight=katherine

Part 1:

Anton stopped by a week later to give Katherine the rest of her money and a copy of the magazine. True to his word he had made the picture of her bare back, looking of her shoulder with her shirt in hand the cover. Katherine stared at it in amazment. She was covergirl!

"Sorry if the money's not so much." He said. "But, I have to pay out the interior models too."

"I want to do a full shoot." Katherine said.

"Really? If you think you're ready..."

"Of course. I just gotta ask you for something... something kind of embarrassing..."

"Sure. what?"

"...I need you to get me a razor. I haven't shaved in a while, it's kind of a jungle down there!" She giggled nervously and turned bright red.

"Of course. I'll stop by the store on the way to the studio."

The next shoot They did of Katherine on a love seat in front of the window. This time she wore daisy duke shorts, a tank top, a leather jacket and combat boots. She decided to tone down the make up a bit and spike her hair. When she showed her outfit to Anton he whistled excitedly, causing her to giggle shyly.

He took hundreds of pictures. First of her in the full outfit. Then she removed the jacket and posed some more. Next he documented Katherine as she slid the skirt to her ankles, reaveling her red boy short style panties. Katherine felt exhilirated and terrifed all at once. At first, standing in front of a camera in panties and a tank top was too much. Her face turned bright red and she nervously pulled at her shirt. But, slowly the thrill took over. She started getting excited, sticking out her butt and arching her back.

Next the top came off. At this point Katherine had momentum, there was no turning back. She pulled it off and crossed her arms over her chest. After a few photos she closed her eyes and spread her arms wide. She heard the clicking of the camera and knew that her bare boobs were being photographed! Yet, while her cheeks were still a bit pink, she didn't feel shame at all. She was going to flaunt her body, she didn't care anymore. Next she slid her panties to the floor. She threw both her hands between her crotch. Not out of embarrasment but to pose, doing her best bettty page "O" mouth and wide eyes. She kicked them off, standing naked with only combat boots on. No protection. Pure freedom.

As she got dressed Anton rambled on excitedly.

"That was the best shoot I've ever done! I knew you were the perfect girl! You look amazing, you're poses were perfect, the outfit and attitude was great!" Katherine beamed at his apprasail. An older man who took naked photos of women for a living thought she was perfect? She felt her spirits rise for the first time in months.

He drove her back home. She stripped, hid her clothes and money and waited for Sarah to come berate her. But, Sarah didn't affect her anymore. She had regained her confidence. She had more then she ever had, and she wasn't going to let anyone tear her down again.

And so it went. Naked at home, then naked posing at work. a biproduct of her nudist life style was she had a completly even tan. She continued to exersise. Her stomach was now tight, slight outlines of muscles showing. For her next shoot she died her hair black and cut it short. Sarah asked about that and her shaved crotch. Katherine just shrugged.

"One of the girls down the hall did it for me." She said apathetically.

"Girls? Which girls? I don't want you hanging out with strange girls when you're naked!"

"Well, maybe if you spent more time here instead of at Jessica and Veronica's I wouldn't want to!" Sarah stood in shock. Katherine was talking back now! Shutting her down! Angrily she stormed out of the room. Katherine chuckled to herself and decided to do some situps.

Finally Katherine was ready. She had four thousand dollars from work. She was leaving. But, not before she got her revenge!

She waited until the middle of the night. Then she reached under the bed. She had kept her favorite outfir from the shoots. Denim shorts, a black CLASH tank top and a leather jacket and boots. She put it on, then slipped her wad of money into her pocket.

She went down the hall to Jessica and Veronica's room. Slowly she opened the door. Her eyes adjusted and she made out Sarah, Jessica and Vanessa all laying in bed together. They were all naked. Katherine smiled. That made it all the easier.

First she grabbed the keys to Vanessa's car off the desk. Then she approached the three. Sarah she had seen naked before. Vanessa and Jessica were new to her. Vanessa had big breasts that hung sort of low on her body. Her nipples were dark, Standing out on her pale skin. She had a slight paunch that her clothes normally hid. Jessica was rather bony, her mid sized chest sticking off of skinny ribs. Spiderweb veins were all over her thighs. Katherine couldn't believe these girls! they mocked her body when in reality theirs weren't even that great!

She flipped on the switch. All three awoke instantly, sitting up in confusion. When they saw Katherine they tried to hid themselves, all tugging at their shared blanket.

"What is she doing here?!" Vanessa yelled.

"Katherine, it's not what you think!" Sarah tried to justifiy, guilt showing in her eyes.

"It's pretty obvious what this is." Katherine said calmly. She grabbed the blanket and ripped it away, exposing the three naked bodies once more as they tried to hide themselves with their hands. Katherine grabbed both Vanessa and Jessica's hair in one hand. The girls screamed and whined as Katherine pulled them from the bed to standing.

"Katherine, what are you doing?! Stop it right now!" Sarah tried to take command, aware how ridicolous she looked, naked and cupping her genitals, totally helpless but trying to tell someone what to do.

"Shut up" Katherine grabbed Sarah's nipple, causing her to squeal like a stuck pig. Twisting it she forced Sarah to stand. None of the girls were even covering themselves, they all were just trying to pry Katherine's steely grip off them. Katherine, the only one who was in good shape held strong. She pulled them out of the apartment. The noise had woken up most of the hall. They all stared out through sleepy confused eyes in shock. But, no one tried to help. Most of the building had seen this coming for a while, and felt it was the only just thing. Also they were too pleased with the site of three of their naked female neighbors flopping freely, managing to cover nothing.

Katherine dragged them all down the stairs. They entered the lobby. The house manager stared over his magazine. He felt he should say something, but a steely glare from Katherine cut him short. Meekly he just watched, jaw hanging as the three naked butts were lead out the front door.

On the street Katherine lead them all to Vanessa's car. She opened the back door and threw Vanessa and Jennifer in one at a time. The girls landed ungracefully, a tangle of bare limbs. Vanessa's butt was facing out towards the street, drawing a few honks from passing cars.

While the two flailing naked women in the back of the car tried desperately to untangle themselves Katherine pulled Sarah by her nipple around to the front. Opening the door she tossed the third naked girl in. THen she entered, started the car and pulled into traffic.

"Where are you taking us you psycho?!" Jessica yelled, cupping her hands over her chest to hid herself from other cars.

"Just let us go!" Vanessa yelled, trying to cover herself as well.

"In due time" Katherine said with a smirk. Sarah, looking at Katherine, was terrified. She had driven the girl past the breaking point, there was no way of knowing what was going to happen next!

"Please Kathy, you're overreacting." Sarah said, trying to keep the fear out of her voice. She wanted to sound reasonable but in control at the same time. "You can't do this to us. We're adult women, this isn't right."

"Oh, but it's all right if I'm the one who ends up naked in public?" Katherine asked sarcastically. Her voice was full of anger but she kept it calm.

"Kathy, we did that for you're own good." Sarah lied.

"OH, come on! THat's bullshit and you know it! You only did this to me to humiliate me and keep me under your control. We're suppoused to be lovers but you treated me like an object for you to control!" Katherine looked in the rearview at the two naked women in the back. "And you too just got off on my humiliations! You three are the ones with the problem! And now you're gonna get a taste of your own therapy!"

The three were speechless. In terror they sat, trying to cover themselves, squirming on the leather seats of the car. They tried to crotch low, hiding their exposed bodies from the cars and people they passed.

Katherine brought the car around to 7th Street. Famous for it's rowdy bar scene she slowed the car. The sidewalks were littered with people, walking to their cars, trying to get into clubs. Katherine stopped the car. She unbuckled her seatbelt and looked backwards at Jessica and Vanessa.

"Get out." She said bluntly.

"WHAT?" the two women yelled at the same time. While the car sat some people spotted the three naked girls. They came closer to get a better look. While the crowd formed The three girls sunk into their seats, trying to dissappear, or at least hide what they could.

Katherine wasn't going to allow it to be so easy for them. She got out of her seat and went to the side door. She swung it open and grabbed Vanessa by her hair and pulled her from the car. The girl landed on the dirty assphalt, her naked but hitting with a plop as she ungracefully sprawled on the ground. Katherine caught Vanessa by her wrist and pulled her from the shelter of the car as well. Both girls stood in complete terror, trying vainly to cover their rather shameful bodies.

Now a huge crowd had gathered, snapping photos, yelling catcalls and mocking the two nude women.
"What sl*ts!" a girl yelled.

"Look at the tall one! She's all skin and bones!"

"Yeah, but the other one's got a pot belly! Plus her boobs are already sagging!"

"Hey, naked girls, shake it around for us!"

"Yeah, why are you trying to hide it! We can all see you anyways!"

Katherine watched for a moment, reveling in the humliation of the two women. They looked like she would've a few months ago: terrified, helpless, and humilated, spinning in circles cupping their own bodies in shame. Well, maybe that would teach them not to take advantage of others and humiate younger, smaller girls. With a smirk she drove away, leaving them to their shame.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 07:51 PM

Default Part 2

Part 2

Sarah sat in the car, terrified. She had pretty much owned Katherine for the past months, keeping the girl under her thumb and entirely controlled. What had happened? Was it just because she was now the naked one and Kathrine was clothed? Did clothes really decide who was the dominate one?

Sarah hadn't been naked in public like this for over a year, since Katherine's mother had stripped them both and put them through humiliating exposures. Though she never spoke of it she had lived in terror that she would once again find herself in this situation. She had nightmares constantly of being naked and helpless. Now it was all to real. True, they were in a car, but she still cupped her firm round breasts and crossed her thighs, wedging a hand over her crotch. Where were they going? What did Katheine have planned?

Finally, after a horrid and suspenseful car ride they stopped. Cautiously, trying to keep hidden by the door Sarah peaked out the window. She recognized where they were instantly. It was the coffee shop where Sarah had taken Katherine after her release from jail. She realized instantly why she was here.

"Katherine, please..." She begged.

"Oh, you're trying to plead with me?" Katherine said coldly. "What about all those time I pleaded with you? Begged for mercy? You never listened, you kept humiliating me. Now it's time for me to return the favor."

With that Katherine hopped out of the car. Sarah could've tried to lock her door, but her mind was mush with fear. Vanessa swung open her door, grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. She reached behind Sarah and grabbed her other arm, pulling it off her crotch. She pulled both Sarah's elbows together behind her back and turned her to the late night crowd in front of the busy coffee shop. Then Katherine whistled loudly.

Heads turned. In one moment everyone looked. Sarah stared back at them, fully exposed. From head to toe, nothing hiding her body. She looked down, seeing her pointy nipples, large mounds, leading down to her shaven crotch and smooth legs.

Instantly the crowd erupted. Laughter, catcalls, pointing and jeering. Sarah watched as people tripped over themselves trying to pull out their camera phones. She stood helplessly as flashes began, videos and photographs being taken, which would instantly be all over the internet. She turned her faces away, realizing that she could be identified.

Katherine wasn't done yet. Not by a long shot. She had suffered and been driven past her breaking point. Sarah had been her partner, her lover, and had fully betrayed and humiliated her. Now she had to show her what it was like.

She swung Sarah around. Sarah twirled on her bare feet, helplessly flopping on her bare chest against the car hood. Knowing her ass was now on full display she threw her hands over it, boney fingers hiding nothing. Katherine grabbed her wrists and put them on the small of her back. Then, To Sarah's absolute shock Vanessa kicked her heels out, sending her legs out at a 45 degree angle. Though she couldn't see it this meant she was fully spread, her crotch now visible and probably her asshole. Katherine used her own booted foot to hold one of Sarah's legs out, keeping her from clenching up.

Sarah was breathing heavy, knowing what was coming next. Worse, she knew she deserved it. She had done the same thing to Katherine, and maybe even wore. Shame filled her, both at her exposure and the knowledge that she deserved this punishment. She waited. Then, out of nowhere...

WHAM!

She felt the first of Katherine's spanks. She screeched. It hurt, it really hurt! She felt fire on her butt cheek. Before she could recover Katherine brought her hand down again. Sarah started tearing up, unable to stay strong. By the third spank she was sobbing. She blubbered incoherently and tried as Katherine rained down slaps, not even doing it hard, but fully breaking down her tormentor.

Finally Katherine stopped. She released Sarah, who slid off the hood of the car and fell on the ground, landing on her wounded butt with more tears. She sat legs spread wide, hiding nothing. She looked back at the coffee shop. Some people didn't know what to make of all this, sat in confusion. Some women stared in disgust. All the men were torn between lust and hilarity, laughing and filing.

"Katherine, please." Sarah said, her voice a broken whine. "Please, don't leave me like this! Don't leave me naked!"

"I wouldn't dream of it." Katherine said calmly. She reached into the car and pulled something out. She threw it into Sarah's lap.

Sarah picked it up. It was the adult diaper she'd bought to try to force Katherine to wear! She moaned in disgust. But what choice did she have? She rose shakily to her feet, shoved the diaper between her legs. As she brought it over her butt she sighed in discomfort, feeling it clamp over her inflamed skin. She stuck the sides together, feeling it seal around her.

Sarah looked down. She was in diapers! She was nude except for this heavy hot sack around her midsection! Bare, large breasts swaying, standing on bare feet, waddling in place as the heavy plastic wedged around her middle. How could she ever have tried to do this to Katherine? She hung her head in shame, twiddling her thumbs, hiding nothing. She didn't even look as Katherine got into the car and drove away, leaving her half naked in the road, shamed and infantile, knowing that this was her just fate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 07:57 PM

Default THe End

"hello Mark" Katherine said. "Can I come in?"

Mark blinked in confusion. It was the middle of the night, He'd been awoken by a knock at the door. When he'd stumbled to answer he'd been greeted by his daughter's friend Kathy. But, it wasn't the Kathy he remembered. He stared at her in confusion. Last time he'd seen her she'd been squirming in her seat in the back of the car, cutely trying to hide her panties in her small skirt. Now she stood before him in a leather jacket, halter top, daisy duke cutoff jeans and combat boots. The transformation was amazing. Mark couldn't think of anything to say, She didn't look the 13 years old he'd originally assumed her to be. She was obviously in her early 20s, excuding a startling confidence.

When he failed to respond Katherine simply walked past him. He marveled at her tight legs and firm yet large butt as she walked by.

"I have to see your daughters." She said firmly.

"Uh... It's a school night Kathy." He said stupidly. Katherine spun to face him. She locked eyes with him and stepped forward, her chest inchest from his.

"It's important." She said in a tone that startled him all the more.

"What is?" He asked, still struggling to wake up.

"You look tired." Katherine said. She leaned past him, her mouth almost touching his ear. "You should go to bed." She said. Mark stepped back and looked at Katherine.

"um, okay." He said. "You can go talk to the girls. But don't keep them up too long."

Katherine didn't respond, heading up the stairs. Mark shook his head in confusion. Maybe this was all a dream? He shrugged and stumbled to bed.

Katherine cracked Abbey's door open. The girl was sleeping soundly in her dark room. Katherine waited a moment for her eyes to adjust. She could then make out the outline of the sleeping girl. Abbey was sprawled out in bed her blankets kicked aside. She was wearing short shorts and a nightie. Her shorts had hello kitty heads plastered all over them and the word "MEOW" across the butt in pink letters. Vanessa smiled at the site of them, knowing how many people were going to see her silly pajamas soon. She approached Abbey quietly. She found some stalking on the ground and a rolled up sock. She got right up next to the sleeping girl. Then, in a sudden movement she shoved the sock in Abbey's mouth.
Abby's eyes shot open. Though she awoke instantly she was still groggy and confused. She felt someone grab her wrists and yank them back. She tried to call out but there was something in her mouth. She was forced down onto her stomach. She looked over her shoulder. It was Katherine! She began to struggle, knowing she was in trouble now. But Katherine had a firm grip on her wrists. With the stocking she bound Abbey's hands together behind her back. With the other she tied her feet together. Then she hoisted the struggling girl to her feet. Abbey swung around madly, but could not free herself.
She left Abbey standing tied, blushing and topless. She closed her door behind her, trapping the helpless girl in her room. Then she snuck across the hallway and entered Britney's room.
This was her real target. Britney had started all of this. She was the root cause of everything Katherine had been through. By stripping Katherine at the mall she had caused her to loose her job, get trapped as a schoolgirl, exposed a bus full of kids and a crowded street, then get arrested. She was a simple bully, but in a way that made her the wrose. So Katherine slipt into her room under the cover of darkness.
Her eyes already adjusted to the darkness Katherine saw Britney laying in bed. She wore a nightie and nothing else besides an eye mask. Katherine laughed silently as she looked for something to tie her up with....

THe next morning those who arrived early at school were greeted with a once in a lifetime sight. Abbey was tied to the flag pole in front of the school, visible to all. Her hands and feet were bound by stockings, and an old sock was shoved in her mouth. Unfortunately for her her struggles to free herself only caused her shirt straps to fall to her elbows, bringing her whole shirt down to her navel.
Everyone was surprised by what they saw. It turned out Katherine wasn't the only person who used padding. In fact, where Vanessa was an A cup, Abbey had no development at all! Her chest had been enteriely false. All that arose from her boney chest was two large pink nipples. She cringed as every boy and girl she knew came up and got photos of her topless, laughing at her bug bites. The teachers, who all knew her to be a bully, took their time in freeing her. By the time she was cut loose, her secret small breasts had been seen by the entire school.

Jessica and Vanessa had both been quickly arrested. They spent the night in jail, getting taunted by other inmates. They emerged ashamed. When they got home they found at "someone" had found youtube film of them naked, taken by a strangers camera, cupping their bodies on the street. The photage had been sent to them and everyone they worked with. For months they both had to endure commentary on their bodies, snide little remarks about their belly's, legs and breasts from both men and women alike. Every time they would turn bright red, being the helpless victim rather then the bully.

Sarah had also been arrested. She had given the police her real name, and her parents had come to pick her up. She hadn't seen them in a year. They were both furious, hearing that she'd been arrested wearing a diaper and topless. "Probably some weird sex game" an officer had told them when they'd come to pick her up. Though she was 20 she had gone home with them offering no resistance, to ashamed to do otherwise. They were enraged with her behavior, but were helpless themselves to properly discipline her. That's where Katherine's mom came in. To Sarah's horror, Katherine's sadistic mother offered to punish Sarah for them until she was on the straight and narrow.

They agreed and turned Sarah over. Sarah knew that her humiliation, which she so righteously deserved, was just beginning...

And Britney? Well Britney arrived home the next morning. Her parents asked where she had been, but she refused to answer. She wouldn't say anything about the previous night at all. But to their surprise their daughter seemed greatly humbled, almost shy, twiddling her thumbs and looking down. She began to dress more conservatively, and was kind all the time. It was almost like she'd been taught some kind of lesson that night...

Anton and Vanessa excitedly opened the boxes which had been rushed delivered. They each grabbed a copy of the magazine and looked at it excitedly.

The cover was a picture of Britney. She was wearing a bonnet, had a pacifier shoved in her mouth, and was .laying on Katherine's lap. She had a bonnet on which barely covered her nipples. Besides that she was naked, the top of her bare butt visible over her shoulder as she lay stomach first on Katherine's lap. On her face she wore a wide eyed, girly expression.

In the picture Katherine had a school teacher outfit on, complete with glasses and her hair in a bun. She was holding Vanessa down with one hand, her other hand reaching back opened calm, seconds away from delivering a spanking on Britney's bare ass.

That was just the cover. The inside showed much, much more. There was a several page series of Vanessa disciplining Britney dressed like a naughty little girl. In all of them Britney looked ridiculous, large breasts swinging, tan skin bared, her face a look of pure embarrassment. There was a photo Britney in a desk, dressed like a school girl. Then Katherine standing over her looking angry. Then page by page it showed Katherine stripping Britney item by item. Then delivering a nasty spanking with a ruler. The last page of the series was Britney standing nude in front of a door, with a crowd added through CGI, all pointing and laughing at her.

The last thing in the magazine was an article written by Katherine. It was about how she was proud of her small chest and body, her big butt and unique shape. Then it compared her to Britney. There was a double fold out of both Katherine and Britney naked, from front, profile and back. It pointed out things about Britney she was proud of, that she found attractive about herself. Then, on the Britney side it pointed out things about her that actually made her look ridiculous nude. Her spray on tan, which made her look orange and silly. Her thong tan lines which showed what a silly vain girl she was. The roots of her died blonde hair. The fact that her DD chest, without the support of her bra hung awkwardly like udders. How even though Britney was much more muscular then Katherine this had cost her her ass, giving her an unattractive pancake butt.

The article ended with Katherine saying she wasn't being vain, she was just saying that maybe the classic 36 24 36 didn't define beauty, that all women could be beautiful if they found their method of showing it.

Anton and Britney both finished the magazine at the same time. They looked up at each other happily.

"Great job Anton." Britney said.

"This was all you Britney" He pointed out. All the photo shoots, bringing in a second model, and this great article. These were all your ideas." He excitedly ran to the computer.

"I posted a sample video of you spanking that Britney last night." He said. "And I've already sold more pre orders this issue then I ever have before. This is all amazing, but...."

"What?" Katherine asked him.

"Well, that photo shoot last night. Coming into my house in the middle of the night with a tied up girl. Don't get me wrong, I know that she signed all the release forms..."

Yeah, Katherine thought, she signed the forms. And she agreed to go along with the photo shoot. But only when I told her that if she refused at all I'd send a copy of the magazine to everyone she knew, they'd all see her getting spanked like a baby. The only way she could keep that from happening was to do everything I said and never tell anyone what happened.

But, Katherine decided, I'm going to send one copy of this to her. To remind her, that is she ever tries to bully anyone around, remind her what it was like to get spanked dressed like a baby over my knee!

"Well, anyways" Anton said, bringing Katherine from her musings. "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with what happened last night. I mean, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen, hands down, but there's too many questions that are unanswered."

"I understand Anton" Katherine said.

"You... do?" He asked.

"Yeah, I really do." Katherine said. "I've loved working for you, it's helped me a lot. Before we started doing this a lot of bad things had happened to me, and I was too weak to stand up for myself. But I've learned to be confident, and I think I'll be moving on."

"Your leaving?" He asked, disappointed.

"I have to." She replied. "I have some people looking for me. Don't worry, nothing serious. But, I want to keep on the move. I think I'm going to start my own magazine. Or, maybe a website. I'll still do photo shoots with you, or maybe we can do webcam stuff. But I want to help girls like me, girls who are being humiliated and embarrassed for no good reason. I want to turn the tables on the bullies, show them stripped and for what they really are."

"That... that's all pretty amazing" Anton said. "But, not strictly legal. You could get in some trouble."

"That's the thing" Katherine said with a wicked giggle. "I like trouble."

THE END
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 08:09 PM

Default Final thoughts...

Well, I know that took quite a while, but Katherine's story is done. I've written all I ever intend to write with her. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

To the other writers out there, I have a thought. I left the end of the story open deliberately: everyone is welcome to use Katherine or the other characters. What happened to Sarah next? Someone else can write it. If they want to run their ideas by me that's fine.

I also want Katherine to still be used. The way I left her I sort of imagine her as an ENF vigilante, she can show up in other stories and turn the tables on girls embarrassing other girls. And, you're welcome to have Katherine join in the nudity and embarrassment if you feel fit.

Anyway, Hope it was fun!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:20 PM

Thanked 2,314 Times in 291 Posts

Who's Vanessa?
Old 07-21-2012, 03:11 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

a m a z i n g,
sir Splotch. A great amount of high quality work went into this age-regression ENF story -- and I think by the end we were all happy to see Katherine come into her own. This deserves more commentary, but for now just know how big a fan I am of this enf epic.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:41 AM

excellent way to finish the series. i admit that i can't resist a good happy ending after all the terrifying embarrassment in the previous chapters. well done.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:54 PM

Default thanks!

I was happy to give Katherine a happy ending after all the nightmares I put her through.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s