Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2011, 03:04 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts
Default sibling rivalry

credits to the original author, someone over at TGP, I'll edit the name in later cuz lord knows they deserve props.
The undress code reminded me strongly of this story so i thought i'd share.

Jess had finally convinced her parents to let her have a party. The 19-year old brunette was a popular, normal girl, but her parents were very authoritative, and this meant that she was rarely allowed out, and only once in a blue moon was she allowed guests. So imagine her delight when her parents allowed her to have a small gathering whilst they were out for the night. She invited Kyle, Dan, Sam, Natasha and Laura around to watch some DVDs and, since the parents were out until the early hours of the morning, they were to have a few drinks as well.

They were not alone in the house. Jess’ sister Amy, who was two years younger than her, was also there. Amy is the archetypal bratty younger sister. Similar to Jess in beauty and popularity, but envying of her sister’s status as the eldest child. Amy also was very keen on Sam, Jess’ friend, and she was very much anticipating his arrival.

Both sisters were getting ready. Jess was a little confused to find her younger sister getting ready as though she were host; completely oblivious of her feelings for Sam. Sam was a good friend of Jess’, but there was no real romantic link between the two. The same applied to Kyle and Dan, although she did secretly desire some kind of a link with Dan.

“Why are you getting ready as well?” Jess asked her sister.

“There’s people in the house, I don’t wanna look a mess, so I thought I’d tidy myself up. What’s it to you anyway?” Amy replied, unable to indulge in polite conversation for more than a few clauses.

Jess ignored her sister, and continued down the hall into her bedroom. Once she had finished getting ready, she headed for the living room and flicked through the channels for a while. Her sister appeared in the doorway, dressed in a rather provocative low cut T-Shirt and short skirt. Amy just looked in amazement.

“Mum hasn’t finished any washing at all. I literally have only this left, so don’t look at me like that!” Amy barked.

Jess was about to comment on how conspicuous it was that Amy had only her best outfit left, when the doorbell rang, and her friends arrived.

She welcomed them all in to the living room.

“What film do you wanna watch?” she asked.

“Die Hard!” replied Sam, despite the fact that it wasn’t an option.

“I’m not watching an action film,” pleaded Laura. Natasha and Jess agreed, they’d much rather watch a comedy.

“I wanna watch Saw!” shouted Amy, from the back of the room.

“Go away, Amy!” her sister said in response, and flashed her a stern look.

“It’s my house too!” said Amy, almost stamping her feet in a tantrum.

“Seriously, Amy, fuck off! You know we’re not allowed guests often, so don’t ruin it!”

Amy left quietly.

“That was mean,” laughed Kyle.

“Yeah well, she’s annoying.”

Amy was listening to that, and she decided to embarrass her sister. She knew that Jess was very shy. She never wore skirts, and didn’t even wear a bikini to the beach, opting for a one-piece and shorts. She never showed off her body at all, even though she had a good figure. She was about 5’4”, a really beautiful girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. She was amongst the hottest girls in town, yet she was so incredibly shy. Amy herself was no sl*t, but she was nowhere near as self-conscious.

Whilst Jess and her friends were watching a film, Amy called her sister upstairs. She reluctantly complied after about the third call, and slowly marched upstairs, with an air of anger about her. She found Amy holding a crate of beer.

“What are you doing with that?” Jess snarled.

“Question is: what are you doing with it? Mum and Dad would kill you! I won’t tell though, if I can have one!”

Jess was defeated. She sn*tched the crate back from her sister, and gave her a can. Amy pulled back the ring, and it sprayed everywhere. Holding it at arm’s length, she succeeded in spraying the foamy alcohol directly over Jess’ favourite jeans.

“You b*tch!” Jess screamed. “You did not on purpose!”

“No, I didn’t, I’m sorry. We gotta wash those jeans or else mum will find out, though. Give them to me, and I’ll go downstairs and put them in the washing machine. You go and find something else to wear.”

Without thinking, Jess removed her jeans and handed them to her sister. Amy could barely hold back the laughter when she saw Jess was wearing embarrassing cotton Barbie knickers. Jess covered them with her hands, and her face turned red. She quickly ran into her room to find something else.

Amy ran downstairs, laughing under her breath. She had no idea that Jess was wearing the most embarrassing underwear possible, this was almost too good. She threw the jeans in the washing machine and laughed. Of course, there was nothing for Jess to wear! They were down to their last outfits!

Jess searched her room frantically for something to wear. There was nothing. All her trousers were in the process of being washed, as she suddenly remembered Amy saying. What could she do? Then Amy called her downstairs, to help with the washing machine. She quickly grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around her waist, to conceal the embarrassing underwear. Reaching the kitchen, and clutching her towel tightly, she found the washing machine on, and Amy gone. Amy wasn’t gone, though, she was hiding. Behind her. Waiting.

“Surprise, sis!” Amy laughed, and whipped the towel away from her elder sister, exposing her knickers once again.

Jess tried to cover the humiliating garment first, then she decided to wrestle the towel from Amy. Her sister, however, despite being two years younger, was far stronger and more athletic. The commotion caused Sam to come out of the living room into the kitchen. Jess squealed as she realised Sam was there, and tried in vain to cover her underwear. Sam was soon followed by the rest of Jess’ friends, who all laughed when they saw her predicament. Her face was beet red. She screamed at Amy and then shuffled away quickly, clad in only her t-Shirt, underwear and socks, to hide.

She could hear the sniggers of her friends and her evil sister in the kitchen as she quickly moved down the hall, still clamping her hands over her scantily-clad bottom and front. Absolutely mortified, she was then shocked to hear her parents with their key in the door. The proverbial deer in the headlights.

“Jessica! Why on Earth are you running around in your knickers?”

Jess and her sister had not really listened to their mother. Whilst their father was staying out overnight, they had not heard their mother say that she would be home.

“I had to wash my jeans, ‘cos they got dirty. Then Amy stole my towel in front of my friends!”

“It was alcohol wasn’t it,” replied her mother, unsympathetic.

Jess was amazed that she knew.

“…Yes, mum. Amy had one and spilt it over me,” she replied, downtrodden.

“You let Amy drink! Jessica, I’m disappointed in you. Where are your friends?”

“With Amy, in the kitchen.”

“Come with me.”

“But they’ll see my underwear!”

“Serves you right, young lady. If you allow your sister to drink alcohol in this house, then you can go without trousers for the rest of the night!”

Jess was shocked, and wanted to curl up and die. Her mum was usually strict on punishments, and forced her daughters to learn from their mistakes the hard way, but this was just cruel. Before she knew it, she was led into the kitchen. Her friends and sister just gawked, as she pointlessly tried to hide her white, Barbie-emblazoned underpants from the room by unsuccessfully trying to pull down her T-Shirt, but it wouldn‘t stretch very far. She remained silent, and stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact.

“Hello, Jess’ friends. You’ll have to forgive Jess’ lack of clothing, but she’s been a silly girl. I hope it doesn’t ruin your evening. Jess, go and watch a film in the living room with your friends, make them feel at home. I need to talk to Amy.”

Jess marched with her friends into the living room, still trying to cover herself. Her friends were not reserved, they began commenting on her underwear, whilst singing ‘Barbie Girl’. This was going to be a long, horrible night.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Amy’s mother was dealing with the youngest daughter.

“Drinking at your age! You should be ashamed of yourself! And dressing like a prostitute too. Get upstairs and change, this instant!”

“But Mum, there’s nothing left for me to wear!”

“I’ve got something in my room.”

Amy followed her mother upstairs, and was relieved to be allowed to wear some of her mother’s clothing, rather than forced to walk around in a pair of childish knickers like her elder sister. She still chuckled at that thought. Then, her mother walked in and threw her new outfit on the bed, with the instruction to come downstairs afterwards. Glancing at the bed, and at her new outfit, Amy’s expression changed radically. She had been given an old nightdress that she hadn’t wore since she was about 12! How could she ever wear that? She had no choice!

Stripping off her clothes down to her sky-blue thong (she had no bras left at all), she quickly threw on the white, polka-dot nightdress. It only just reached her thighs, and with every step, it exposed her! She felt like crying. Slowly walking downstairs, ready to hide if any of Jess’ friends came out of the living room, she was called into the kitchen by her mother.

“There you are.”

“Mum, I can’t wear this. It’s too small!”

“So were your other clothes. I thought you’d prefer this, seeing as you like to dress like a wh*r* around the house.”

Amy was offended at being likened to a sl*t, but could see her mother was in no mood to argue.

“Can you take these drinks in to Jess and her friends?” her mother said, not really posing it as a question.

“Dressed like this?! No way, they’ll see my bum!”

“You have knickers on, Amy. It’s no worse than your sister’s punishment.”

Amy was silent and stared at the floor. Her mother, realising what Amy was implying, physically turned Amy, and lifted her nightdress.

“What are these?! These are disgusting, Amy! Take them off at once! You know I forbid you to wear the clothes of a prostitute.”

Amy was shocked, and not for the first time in the last five minutes. As she had already deduced, her mother was in no arguing mood, and she quickly removed her thong.

“Now take these to Jess!”

Amy was on the verge of tears. She walked with a hunch, to prevent the nightdress from revealing anything, although this meant her backside was fully exposed. To counter this, she walked sideways into the living room, where she was greeted by the surprised eyes of Jess’ friends, and her sister, who had thrown a blanket over her legs. She placed the drinks on the coffee table before them, but Jess beckoned for her to hand her drink to her. As Amy reached forward towards Jess, she stumbled and spilt the cola all over herself. She stood there, shell-shocked, when her mother walked in.

“You girls just can’t keep your outfits clean can you. Amy, that will stain, we’ll need to wash that nightdress.” her mother spoke, her voice resonating with impending doom for Amy.

Amy just stared as her mother sternly walked up behind her. Her eyes met her smiling sister and her friends on the couch, as her mother lifted her childish nightgown from behind. Caught by surprise, her mother managed to lift it clean off her in an instant, her strength forcing it up over Amy’s head, and off!

Amy cried as she instantly clamped her hands to her well-developed breasts. She exhaled in shock as she soon realised her thick, unshaven, dark bush was on show to everyone! This caused her to tightly clasp both hands over her pussy, which revealed her firm, round c-cup breasts with their large, pink nipples to Jess and her friends, briefly, before she used an arm to shield them, unsuccessfully, from view. She just stood with mouth gaping, not even realising that her mother was long gone into the kitchen to wash her dirty garment, for what seemed to her an eternity, but for the boys, was the quickest 20 seconds ever. Her sister laughed as she quickly turned, unintentionally revealing her dimpled white bottom, which she slapped her splay-fingered hands over as she ran naked, out of the room, upstairs, and into her bedroom, where she cried herself to sleep in humiliation.

Every cloud has a silver lining, Jess thought. For Sam, Dan and Kyle though, there were no clouds, only silver.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:06 AM

Sibling Rivalry: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Naked

Jess and her friends decided to go to the pool. It was spring, and the start of the warm weather had everyone thinking about such activities once again. The local pool was huge, and going at this time of year, before the height of summer, meant that it would not be as crowded as it could get.

Jess was so shy about her body, she wore a full bathing suit, and then wore shorts over the top, to cover her ‘fat ass’ as she so referred to it. She was accompanied to the pool by her close friends, Laura and Tasha, as well as a few guys including Dan, Sam, Kyle and Jamie. Jess was envious of Laura, who was a tall, brunette with piercing green eyes, as opposed to her seeing herself as short, with dull blue eyes. She was far from dull. She was also envious of Tasha’s Latino look, with her dark skin and curvaceous body in her bikini.

The guys were just happy to be accompanying these three gorgeous ladies at the pool. Whilst none of the girls wore particularly revealing swimsuits, it was the chance that something might ‘pop out’ that was the appeal for them.

Everything was going just ‘swimmingly’. The water slide there was great, and the girls had a great laugh at Dan, who screamed like a banshee on the way down, causing all the small children to change their minds about going down. They were having fun larking about, and watching Sam make a fool out of himself when he tried to impress some girls that were also at the pool. Jess recognised them for some reason.

That’s when it dawned on her. They were her sister’s friends: Stephanie and Charlie. They were beautiful, but Jess loathed them. But even worse, she saw her sister with them. Was she following her?

Amy was humiliated after being stripped naked in front of Jess and her friends, but she acted as though nothing was different. Dressed in her tiny bikini, of which her mother knew nothing of, naturally, she just smiled at Jess. This was her chance for revenge.

“Hey sis!” Amy smiled.

“I thought you were going to the cinema?”

“Changed my mind. We thought it was too nice to be in some movie, so we came here.”

Amy had been seemingly more pleasant after the ordeal two weeks ago, and although Jess didn’t buy it, it made a change.

The girls co-existed in the pool, and the two groups merged. But then, underneath the water, Jess felt something. Her shorts! She turned to see Amy, and quickly stopped her from pulling them down.

“Revenge…” whispered Amy, with a sly smile.

Jess was scared, she had to admit. She couldn’t tell her friends, because if they knew, they might join in with Amy’s little stripping game, and it would be easier if she only had one person trying to expose her.

Jess continued swimming cautiously for another hour or so. She acted as if she and Amy were the greatest sisters in the world. Sam and Dan had already formed this opinion, and could not decide which sister they wanted more. Kyle and Jamie however, were only really keen on Amy, for she possessed all of the flirtatiousness that Jess lacked. Jamie was most keen on Charlie, though, for with her blonde locks and stunning blue eyes, she was probably the sexiest of all six of the girls there.

As with all groups of people this age, there was a great deal of flirting and playful passes. This ensured that Amy could make multiple attempts to try to remove her sister’s clothing. Each time she would get closer, but her attempts were always foiled by her sister’s quick reactions.

It was time to get out, and Amy was a little disappointed that she had completely failed to even remove her sister’s shorts, thus not even exposing her legs. She found her sister’s self-consciousness so laughable, and therefore she was even more frustrated that her plan had not worked. But then she realised she had one last, golden opportunity.

The changing rooms of the pool were unisex, and divided into individual cubicles which also served as lockers, for they had keys.. Jess had gone into a cubicle, and carelessly dropped the key onto the floor, which she promptly grabbed, discreetly. Without warning, she unlocked the door, and flung it open.

Jess turned around, startled. Amy was disappointed. Jess was fully dressed.

“Too late, Amy. I’m not that stupid you know.”

Amy just walked away, and went into her own cubicle to get undressed. By now, everyone had finished changing, and gathered on the benches between the rows of cubicles. Jamie had gone to the bathroom, but everyone else was there. Jess had realised that Amy had made a mistake.

Seeing that Amy had removed her clothes, she quickly headed to Amy’s cubcle, and reached under the door. In one scoop, she grabbed all of Amy’s clothes, both wet and dry.

“Hey! Give them back,” yelled Amy, clearly back to being a brat once again.

Jess refused to answer, which prompted Amy to open the cubicle door. She stood in just a white towel, which prompted Kyle to wolf-whistle.

“As if!” said Amy, throwing a look of arrogance at long-haired Kyle.

“Give them back, now!” she demanded.

She swung her arm at Jess to try and hit her, but Jess moved to the side, and ended up behind Amy. With one gentle tug, Amy was free from her towel.

Amy let out a high pitched scream as she realised she was naked in front of everyone. The guys cheered when they saw what was different from last time.

“She’s bald as a baby!” laughed Kyle, and Amy suddenly didn’t seem so arrogant.

She clutched her hands tightly over her naked, wet body, and realised that Jess had grabbed her towel, and was holding it out to her, along with her clothes. Defeated, she reached out to grab them, exposing her wet, perfectly formed boobs, and her bald pussy in the process. By now everyone was laughing and cheering.

Jess slowly placed the items into her arms, and she clutched them to her chest. At this point, a group of younger kids walked past, and laughed at the 17-year old beauty, clutching a pile of clothes to her hidden bosom, giving everyone an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. This prompted her to burst into tears, and head for her cubicle. As she turned around to open the door, there was a great deal of hollering as her naked, chubby bottom came into view, and Amy gave out a little shriek when she realised the whole changing room could see it. She struggled with the handle, and her ass jiggled as she strived, causing her more embarrassment as she just could not hide it. Finally, she was able to get her nude form into the cubicle, although not before giving everyone one last view of everything as she shut the door. Humiliated, she just cried in the stall for a while.

“What did I miss?” she heard Jamie say as he returned from the bathroom. A lot of laughing ensued, and Amy just wanted to curl up and die in that stall right then.

“I’ll get that b*tch…” she cried.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:07 AM

Sibling Rivalry (Series 2): Some Things Never Change

Jessica was very bored. Her parents had forced her to endure the dull conversation of their friends for over an hour already. James and Jill were two of the most boring people she had ever encountered. And their twin sons, Craig and Simon were very odd. She had never known two fourteen-year-olds to be so quiet. They just sat there, staring at various objects in the room. James was rattling on to her father about some kind of insurance. But she knew her mother would never let her leave.
It had been a year since the series of events that had left most of her friends and enemies completely and utterly humiliated. Her sister Amy had given up trying to expose her older sister to the world, conceding defeat. Jess is still thankful for Charlie’s actions in the theatre. Just as Amy was about to strip Jess naked, Charlie had turned on her friend, after discovering that Amy had in fact humiliated her at the mall, rather than Jess, as Amy had led her to believe. It all ended in tears for Amy, as Charlie left her with a black eye, and has never forgiven her. Jess on the other hand, escaped with her dignity in tact, which is more than could be said for anyone else.
Jess wondered where her sister had disappeared to all evening. She had told her parents that she was going over to Steph’s house, but she had been gone for four hours, and had been told to be back an hour ago. Jess could see her mother glancing at the door every minute or so, waiting for her tardy daughter to burst through. She could not tell whether it was through concern, or anger. There was no doubt in Jess’ mind that her Mum cared for her daughters, but she always remained stony-faced and impenetrable. She had always put it down to her grandmother, who in the eyes of Jess and Amy, was Satan herself.
Her mother had gone into the kitchen with Jill to do the washing up, leaving Jess to just sit there, trying to avoid eye contact with the twins. In the meantime, the men carried on with their boring conversation, which had now moved onto football. The twins were just sat there, staring. Jess longed to be somewhere else, like her sister was.
Almost as if she had summoned her, Amy was heard fumbling with the lock, and then the door burst open. Amy was in full make-up, with a blue tube top and black mini skirt on. She paused, surprised to be greeted with company.

“Amy, where have you been?” asked her father, who got up and walked towards her.

“Nowhere!” she replied, with a giggle.

“Go upstairs and sort yourself out, will you…” her father said with a sigh.

Amy left the room and turned towards the stairs but found her path blocked by her mother. She looked at her feet as she realised she was busted.

“Amy-Louise Robertson, where on Earth have you been?” Her mother barked.

“Nowhere, Mum.” she cowered.

“Answer me!”

“I went to Steph’s house like I said!”

“Naturally! I can smell it on you!”

“Smell what?”

“Don’t play the fool with me, Amy. You’ve been out drinking!”

“I’m 18, Mum.”

“Yet you act like a twelve year old, still.”

An audience had gathered. James, Jill, the twins and Jess were all sat on the couch in the living room, trying to peer into the hall where they stood. Even from there, though they couldn’t quite see her, they could sense the anger building up within Amy’s irate mother. It went oddly quiet for a few seconds, whilst Amy stepped back into the middle of the room, naturally heading towards her father for fear of her mother’s wrath. Her mother followed into the room, where the argument was now in full view of the living room.

“What have I told you about dressing that way?”

Amy didn’t like the tone of her mother’s voice. Jess could sense that something was about to happen to her sister.

“Look, Mum, I’m ...ing 18!” Amy snapped.

The room fell silent. No one knew where to look.

“You think you’re an adult? Tonight, young lady, you have proven yourself to be nothing more than a loudmouth, drunken wh*r*!”

Amy shuddered whenever her mother used that word.

“Jenny, calm down…” her father pleaded.

“Nonsense, Mark. This girl has disrespected me in front of our guests!” her mother replied. “Now, young lady, I want you to give me that belt of a skirt, right now! If you can’t act like an adult, you cannot expect to dress like one. Especially one who looks like a hooker.”

Amy nodded, and turned to leave the room.

“Where are you going?”

“To my room to get changed, like you said!”

“I never said you were going anywhere…”

“I’m not taking my skirt off in front of everyone!” Amy shrieked.

“If you want to humiliate me in front of our guests, you will be treated in the same way!”

Amy’s face was burning up. She turned to see everyone was looking at her, and choked on her words. She unzipped the denim miniskirt, and unfastened the button. She went to pull it down, but could not bring herself to do it. No way would she expose herself to those nerdy twins.

“No.”

Jenny looked at her daughter furiously. Amy turned to look at her father, but he just looked at her blankly. That was when Jenny took the opportunity to pull Amy’s loose skirt to her ankles.

Amy’s hands shot to shield the view of her peach panties from her audience, as her mother forced her to step out of her skirt. She looked in horror at her mother’s stern face, and then at the skirt in her hands. She pulled at the tube top to try to cover her underwear.

“Hands at your sides!” Jenny instructed her.

Amy stood there facing her audience and her mother, in just a tube top, a tiny pair of peach coloured briefs, and some knee high leather boots. She clenched her fists as she could feel the bespectacled eyes of the twins staring at her newly displayed underpants. They were not the only eyes she could feel staring either.

“You listen to me, young lady!”

Amy found it hard to listen when she was so barely dressed in front of the family friends.

“For the next two weeks, you are grounded! But this is not your average grounding, missy. If you want to act like a baby, I will treat you like one, so from now on, you do what I want, and wear what I want, whenever I want you to. I will speak to you in the morning! Now tell the Rickman’s that you are sorry that they had to see you in your knickers.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Say it properly.”

“I’m sorry that you had to see my knickers, Mr and Mrs Rickman.” Amy managed to say, on the verge of tears.

“And the twins.”

“I’m sorry I had to show you my knickers, boys.” She added, with a face as red as Mars, still unable to cover her panties from their view.

“Now get out of here!”

Amy turned and left the room hurriedly, showing everyone her barely covered butt. She threw a hand over each cheek as she left.

“There is no point in being shy. We’ve all seen that fat bottom of yours now, Amy. It is your own fault for wearing that ridiculous underwear.” her mother called out, as Amy disappeared up the stairs, her naked bottom jiggling as she moved.

Amy’s troubles had only just begun, and she knew it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Amy woke the next morning, her mother’s words still echoing in her mind. She wondered what she had in store for her. She knew how much her mother liked to discipline her children, and did not care if it meant humiliating her children, just so long as they learnt a lesson. The trouble was that Amy did not ever seem to really learn a lesson. She was rebellious by nature, the very polar opposite of Jess. Jess on the other hand, still refused to even wear a bikini at the age of 20. Amy would do anything to avoid being like her older sister, and would therefore frequently get into trouble. But there was a resonance in her mother’s voice the previous evening. Something that scared her. Something that told her that she should not even get out of bed this morning. But she did, mainly out of boredom, but partly out of curiosity. Maybe her mother had forgotten about her warning to her.

Amy climbed out of bed and walked over to her wardrobe. Flinging the doors open, she was greeted with a surprise.

“What the hell?” she said, puzzled.

The wardrobe was empty. Just a series of empty hangers, where her extensive collection of clothes once hung.

“Mum!” she shouted down the stairs. “Where are my clothes?”

She received no answer. Sighing, she put her pink fluffy slippers on, and stepped out onto the cold, wooden flooring of the hall. She walked over to the stairs, and leant over the banister.

“Mum?” she called.

Still no answer. She descended the wooden stairs, and found herself in the living room, where she had been horribly displayed the night before.

“Nice PJs, sis,” laughed Jess, sat on the couch with her friends Tasha and Sam, and Dan, who was now her boyfriend.

Although she was moderately dressed, Amy still felt exposed. She was wearing a pink tank top, with no bra underneath, and a pair of blue-and-white-striped bottoms. It was the fact that she had not fixed her make-up from the previous night, and hated being seen without its perfect application.

“Where’s Mum?” asked Amy, rather sheepishly.

“Kitchen.” Jess said, turning to her friends to resume the conversation. Amy heard something about Jamie and Kyle joining them.

“Great,” she thought. “More of Jess’ friends. That’s all I need today.”

She entered the kitchen, and found her mother cooking lunch. As it was Sunday, she could smell a roast chicken in the oven. It smelt wonderful; almost ready.

“Mum, where are my clothes? My wardrobe is empty!”

“In my room.” her mother replied, rather nonchalantly.

“Oh right. Why?”

“Because until you grow up, you won’t be wearing them!” her mother said, turning to face her with a wicked smile.

“What am I supposed to wear then?”

“You can get by in what you’re wearing now, can’t you?”

“My pyjamas? Until when?”

“I’m taking you shopping tomorrow to buy you some new stuff. Stuff that is more appropriate for a little girl like you!” her mother chuckled.

“This is not fair!”

“Neither is you embarrassing me in front of my friends like that last night.”

“You were embarrassed? What about me?”

“Dear, having some people see that chubby backside of yours is nothing. Besides, when you were a baby, you used to love showing it to people…”

Amy turned red, and clutched her hands to her backside.

“It’s not chubby.” she muttered under her breath, as she left the room.

In reality, she hated her ass. Despite her slim figure, she always had a big bottom. It was hereditary, and she was very self-conscious about it. Especially since the incident at the beach last year.

Amy went upstairs to the bathroom to brush her teeth and fix herself up. As she looked in the mirror, she was horrified to see how thin her top was. Although you couldn’t see her nipples, should there be any activity, they would become extremely noticeable. Her mother called her downstairs for dinner. She gritted her teeth, and joined everyone at the table.

Sat around the table were her mother and father, Jess, Dan, Tasha, Sam and Kyle.

“Pity Jamie couldn’t make it.” her mother said to Jess.

Amy sat next to her mother, who had purposely arranged it so that would be the case, Amy was sure of that. She immediately began to eat, and try to forget that she was going to have to spend the rest of the day in the company of her sister’s friends in her thin pyjamas. She felt like a child.

Her Mum and her Dad were discussing something. She could not quite hear what, due to the football game on the television being quite loud. No one was really watching it, but it was her Dad’s turn to dictate what was to be watched. Which in this household was rare. To her left, Jess was chatting to her friends at the other end of the table. Although she couldn’t make out the conversation clearly, she was able to hear a comment about her antics last night, with a remark about her backside.

“I don’t have a fat ass!” she screamed, standing up. “It’s not as fat as yours, b*tch!” Amy screamed, in an almost Tourettes-like outburst, walking way from the table.

The room fell silent.

“Amy!” her other barked. “Apologise to your sister at once!”

“No. Why should I?”

“I have had enough of you!”

Amy was bewildered as her mother got up from the table and walked towards her. Her wrists grabbed forcibly, she was violently swung into position. She had been bent over, with her backside pointing towards the startled dinner guests. Her mother smacked her, with a spank that echoed across the room. Amy yelped.

“You b*tch!” Amy cursed, without thinking.

“Will you ever learn? Let’s do this how it should be done to little girls.”

With that, Jenny Robertson pulled her daughter’s bottoms down to her knees, causing her plump rump to spring into view again. This time, she did not even have the cover of a thong. Her mother spanked her, and she bawled. Three spanks, all the while her backside wiggling and jiggling, bare and vulnerable. Finally her mother stopped.

“Sit down.” her mother snapped. “Oh and give me those. You have forfeited your right to be treated like a respectable member of this household, young lady!”

Amy felt her bottoms suddenly yanked further down, and whisked off forcibly. Her hands free, she shot them to her abundant ass, covering each cheek, still facing away from her audience with tears in her eyes. Her tank top did not even attempt to cover her up. And neither could her hands. She suddenly realised she was nothing more than a little girl, with a very naked bottom, in front of everyone. She turned around, with her hands over her pussy, and quickly sat down to finish her dinner. She dared not to make eye contact or conversation until she was finished. And then she just sat there looking down. She could not believe she had been forced to sit and the dinner table with no knickers on. She couldn’t even tell if Jess was laughing. For she would not look.

When everyone had finished, her mother ordered her to do the dishes. Jess collected them all and piled them up in the kitchen. Amy sat there, under the cover of the table. Finally she was instructed to go and do them. She quickly left her chair, and covered her bottom with one hand, which did nothing to hide it from the boys, and the other over her shaved pussy. She rushed into the kitchen, and set about doing the job quickly. As soon as he plunged her hands into the sink, she heard everyone enter the kitchen. Her wet hands immediately left the water, and grabbed the tea towel which she placed over her bare ass.

“Amy, just do it!” her mother sighed. “We’ve come to help.”

Defeated, Amy placed her hands back in the bowl. She could feel their eyes on it. She could sense them looking at the dimples on its pale surface. She could feel it jiggling with every action. It suddenly dawned on her that she was doing the dishes, and showing everyone her chubby bottom, naked as a newborn baby! Her self-consciousness got the better of her, and she burst into tears. She turned around to see everyone looking at her, this unwittingly showed everyone her shaved private parts. Dan and Sam’s eyes widened. As did hers. She immediately covered her exposed area, and ran upstairs, her bottom jiggling with pride.

She could hear her mother calling after her, but she did not care. She just crawled up into bed, half-naked, and cried herself to sleep.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:12 AM

Sibling Rivalry: Pink With Hearts

Amy awoke the next morning, trying her best to ignore the events of the following day. The embarrassment had been too much to bear, so she had chosen to pretend that it had not happened. Breakfast was not easy, with Jess sat next to her, a snigger across her face. She still had no clothes to wear.

“What am I wearing today?” she asked her mother.

“I’ve got something for you to put on upstairs. We’re going to the mall today, and we can pick you up some outfits.”

Amy shuddered at the thought. She finished her cereal, and went upstairs to prepare herself for the day. After showering, she wrapped herself in a towel and entered her bedroom. Once there, she discovered that her mother had meticulously folded her outfit for the day on the edge of her bed. It pretty much resembled her old school uniform. A grey, knee-length skirt, with a white blouse and grey pullover. As she picked it up to examine it with disgust, her eyes grew wide at the sight beneath it. A pair of pink underpants, with little red hearts on them. They were all worn and so very un-sexy, as she hadn’t even picked them out of her draw in at least 5 years. She contemplated going without the underwear, but if her mother found out there would be hell to pay. She slipped into her panties, and realised there was nothing else.

“Mum!” she yelled. “Where’s my bra?”

Her mother appeared in the doorway and Amy quickly picked her skirt up and held it in front of her, embarrassed by the hideous underwear, even in front of her Mum.

“Little girls don’t wear bras, dear,” she replied, patronisingly.

Amy sighed, and put the remaining clothes on. By the time she had finished scraping her long brown hair back into a ponytail, and applied a hint of make-up, her Mum was already growing impatient.

The car journey to the mall was unbearable. Amy was reluctant to talk to her mother, with the contempt she held her for her at this moment in time. Instead, they listened to the radio. Amy couldn’t recall the actual songs that were on; her head was elsewhere, which is where her body longed to be. They eventually arrived at their destination, and without much conversing, Amy and her mother headed straight for the clothes store. Once inside, Amy was told to wait, as her mother would be choosing the outfits and Amy would only slow her down. So she did as she was told for once and parked herself against the wall. As she stood there in anticipation, she noticed two schoolmates shopping together. Anna and Denise, whom Amy could not stand. If Amy was a b*tch, these two were super-b*tches. They were both cheerleaders; both stunningly beautiful, with perfect bodies. They hadn’t noticed her at this point. She began to browse the lingerie section, before returning to her original spot. After a while, her mother returned, carrying several items.

“Here you go. Let’s try these on.” her mother said with an almost psychotic smile.

Amy took the pile from her and headed off to the changing rooms.

“Where are you going?” her mother asked.

“Fitting rooms.”

“They’re occupied. Just do it here, we haven’t got much time.”

“You’re joking!”

“It’s only a skirt! No one wants to look at you in your knickers, missy! I’ll stand right here.”

Amy took a deep breath, and quickly removed her skirt. She immediately shot her hand down to cover her knickers, and looked around. No one was looking. Standing in a relatively busy shop in her underwear would have been bad enough, but doing it in these childish pink panties just made it a hundred times worse. One hand covering her underwear, she beckoned for the new skirt with her other hand. In a panic, she scrambled to get it on. It would not fit. Handing it back to her mother, she pushed her for the next item. It was a hideously childish dress. She tried to get it over her head, but it would not go.

“Perhaps if you take off your clothes it might fit, dear.”

“I’m not going topless in here. I’m going to the changing room. Give me my skirt and the rest of the pile, I’ll be back in five minutes.” she said, fidgeting and paranoid that someone might see her in her knickers.

“Just go. No one cares that your in your knickers dear.”

“But…” Amy was shocked. But she couldn’t kick up a fuss. Hurriedly, she grabbed the pile from her mother, and shuffled across the store. She walked quickly, but was soon noticed. There were gasps and laughs as people caught sight of this pretty brunette, walking across the store in her little pink panties. With her hands holding the pile, she could do nothing to hide her shame. She just looked down, especially to avoid eye contact with the cute shop assistant.

“Nice knickers!” she heard him laugh as she wiggled passed him.

The fitting rooms were across the store. She must have passed at least twenty people. Some of them applauded, some of them were just shocked. Most commented on the panties themselves. She eventually reached the fitting rooms, and to her dismay found herself in a queue. She wiggled in discomfort as she stood in the middle of the clothes store; her pink knickers on show to all and sundry. She saw everyone staring and her and whispering to each other. For five minutes she stood with every inch of her long, golden legs and babyish underpants exposed to the general public. She even had to endure a small boy stood behind her, chanting ‘I can see your knickers!’ at her. There was nothing she could do, her hands were full. She tried to imagine herself in jeans. But the reality always came back to her. She only had her knickers on. Somewhere, she could hear her mother watching and laughing. She also heard two girls, which she thought to be Anna and Denise, in hysterics. She just prayed they had not recognised her.

Eventually, after an eternity had passed, she reached the desk before the changing rooms. She was greeted by a clerk, who was trying not to laugh.

“Excuse me miss, but are you aware that your briefs are on show?” she said with a smile.

“Yes. Just let me into a changing room, please.” Amy spoke through her teeth.

She was handed a tag, and literally sprinted into the cubicle. Behind her she heard applause. How could she ever face that crowd again. How could she ever forgive her mother? She sat down for a while, and stared at the pile of clothes she had been given to try on.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:12 AM

Sibling Rivalry: White & Lacy

Amy sat in the changing room cubicle, mortified. The entire shop had just seen her in the most embarrassing pair of panties ever. She sat still for a moment to regain her composure. But nothing could calm her down. The more she thought about what had happened, the more worked-up she became. She looked down at her pink panties.

“Luckily, Mum doesn’t know about these!” she thought to herself.

She reached into the bottom of the pile of garments to try on, and dug out a teddy that she had picked up herself in the lingerie section. Removing her top, she stood in front of the mirror for a second, admiring her body. She took off her knickers, and threw them into another stall. Naked for a second, she smiled at her new underwear before stepping into it.

The teddy was white, lacy and quite sheer. It really accentuated her C-cup breasts and the rest of her figure. At the back, there was very little material. It was entirely backless, like a full-bodied G-string. She turned around and poked out her round bottom in the mirror. This lingerie really highlighted her curves, but even Amy found it quite revealing.

But still, she enjoyed wearing it. The very fact that it defied her mother’s authority compelled her to wear it. She soon found herself trying on the rest of the clothes, over the top of her lingerie. The clothes her mother had picked out for her were hideous. It was like she had gone to the children’s section to pick every single garment. There were frumpy dresses, and long pleated skirts that seemed very much fit for a 7-year-old Catholic schoolgirl. And the pile was endless.

“What the hell is this stuff?” Amy mused. “There is no way in hell I am going to wear any of this!”

She stepped out of everything apart from her lingerie, and sat down for a second. She began to realise how serious her mother was being when she told her that she would be treated like a child from now on. What could she do? There was no way she could wear any of these items in public, it would be almost as embarrassing as having to parade through a busy store with your panties showing. Not quite, but almost, in her mind.

“I’m just going to have to confront her!” Amy conceded.

She got into the hideous skirt, blouse and pullover that she had arrived in. It covered up her naughty undergarment perfectly. She smiled as she knew her mother would be none-the-wiser. She carried the pile of childish clothes with her as she left the cubicle, and walked back out into the store. She ignored the smirks she got from everyone as she re-emerged into the public. She saw that Anna and Denise were still in the store, although as far as she was aware, they had not noticed her presence yet.

Her mother, Jenny, was stood talking to a friend in one of the aisles. Amy approached her with the pile of clothes, although she waited for her to finish the conversation before she spoke.

“Mum!” Amy said in a voice of defiance.

“Yes dear,” her mother replied.

“What are these?”

“Clothes, Amy. Your new wardrobe.”

“I am not wearing these.”

“Yes you will be.”

“No! They’re clothes for kids! It’s not fair!”

“Well if you act like a little girl you can dress like one as well!”

“No way!”

“Fine. Then you can wear what you have in your wardrobe at home for the next two weeks!”

“There is nothing in there anymore!”

“Exactly,” her mother said, raising her eyebrows nonchalantly.

Amy sighed. She knew she had been defeated. There was no way she was going to go naked for two weeks; she knew her mother would make her do it, which is why she decided to give in to her mother’s demands.

“Right, now I’ll go and pay for this stuff, and you wait here.”

Amy obeyed. She stood in the middle of the aisle, and dejectedly watched her mother walk to the cashier with a pile of childish clothes. Anna and Denise had finally noticed her, and came up to speak to her.

“Nice show earlier,” laughed Anna.

Amy just stayed silent.

“Some nice knickers you’re wearing, Amy,” giggled Denise.

The two girls walked away laughing, leaving Amy distraught and embarrassed. Her mother soon returned, and declared that it was time to go home. Am followed her mother, and as they were leaving, Amy set off the alarm.

Amy knew why. The teddy! She really had not thought this through. Once again, the entire store was staring at her, including Denise and Anna.

“Excuse me miss, can I just check those clothes you have just bought?” asked the cute sales assistant.

Jenny handed him the bag and he checked but found no tag on any of the purchases.

“Can you step through again, please?” he sheepishly asked Amy.

She complied, and once again the alarm blared out across the shop.

“Amy? What is making it go off?” Jenny asked her daughter.

“I don’t know.” Amy said, unable to look her mother in the eyes.

“Yes you do! What have you got on underneath!”

“Mum! These people know enough about my underwear already!”

A few people laughed.

“Lift up your skirt a second.”

“No way.”

“Amy, these people have seen your underpants already. I haven’t got all day.”

“No, Mum!”

Jenny snapped at her daughter’s defiance. Without any regard for her daughter’s clothing, she lifted her daughter’s skirt to her waist. She gasped when she saw that Amy was no longer wearing the same underwear.

“Trying to steal underwear! You are in so much trouble young lady.”

Amy just stood, shocked.

“Let’s see what else you have underneath there.”

Jenny let her daughter’s skirt fall back into place. Instead she pulled Amy’s pullover over her head and put it on the floor.

“Take off your blouse.”

Amy was unable to move. Her mother therefore had to grab the buttons, and started to undo them. Amy limply tried to fight, but an expression from her mother put an end to that quickly. By now, a crowd had began to form around the incident. Denise and Anna were right at the front, laughing. Soon, Amy’s blouse was opened, and Jenny pulled it off of her shoulders, revealing the top half of Amy’s lacy teddy. Amy cupped her breasts with her hands, trying to hide them. But Jenny then grabbed Amy’s skirt and forcibly pulled it off from the front without warning, revealing Amy’s abundant backside to the crowd, who gasped in unison.

Amy shrieked, and hid her bare bottom with her hands. She heard Anna and Denise laughing relentlessly at her exposure.

“Nice underwear, old lady!” laughed Denise.

Baby got back!” sang Anna.

Amy just stood there, open-mouthed, before turning around to hide her bare ass from the crowd. She panicked as she realised she was now pointing it at the sales assistant. There was a satisfying slap as her hands hit the naked flesh of her butt with her attempt at trying to hide it from him. She could now see everyone in the crowd staring at her scantily-clad body, especially at her breasts which were very much on show through the lace. She shielded them from view, leaving her bottom exposed to the man again, which caused her to instinctively turn around and wiggle it at everybody else as well.

Jenny just stared in amazement at her daughter, alongside the rest of the shoppers.

“I’m afraid she’s going to have to give the offending article back, or pay for it.” said the shocked assistant, stumbling over his words at the sight of Amy‘s bare bottom.

“I know.” said Jenny, with an ominous look on her face.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:46 AM

MFSBDB is the author! missed the chance to edit it into first post apparently

excellent series
Old 05-16-2011, 09:15 PM

Default MFSBDB

Good to see my work being appreciated!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mfsbdb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 09:36 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

Still my favorite ENF story and a big inspiration for everything I've written. Eagerly awaiting new chapters!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:28 PM

I agree with splotch completely, we need more of this story.

ATF
The Following User Says Thank You to afterthefall For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2013, 09:27 AM

Default The final chapters

when will we get to see the next stories from this series?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcbride For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s