Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2023, 04:43 AM

Thanked 4,676 Times in 559 Posts
Default Me at the gynecologist Part 1

Me at the gynecologist Part 1

First of all: I have already written about us, shown Bea naked and more, and all these stories were real - as were the photos of her.

And I know that this story will never happen, because a gynecologist would never ask such questions, because a gynecologist would endanger his profession, because he has no interest in it and would never do such things. And that is why this story is classified as "fiction".

Nevertheless, I sometimes imagine during sex or masturbation that something similar would happen at the gynecologist’s... I tell the story from my wife's point of view.

Hello, I'm Bea and I'm going to my new gynecologist for the first time today. My previous doctor, with whom I was always satisfied, has unfortunately moved to Switzerland, maybe he can earn more there?

I enter the practice and am completely amazed: the doctor's assistants don't walk around in nurses' coats or white clothes, but like other young girls and women: in jeans, T-shirts, one in a minidress, another in tight shorts and a cut-out top.

Pictures of girls and women hang on the walls - naked. They proudly show their breasts or pussies, partly shaved, partly with pubic hair or even their sweet buttocks.

I am amazed, but immediately feel comfortable - and a little excited. When I get the sheet for admission to this practice, the young woman with the cut-out top bends down in front of me, and I see in her cleavage that she is not wearing anything underneath. Even her nipples are briefly visible. That would be something for my husband.

The questionnaire, on the other hand, is quite normal, quickly filled out, previous illnesses, medications... I hand it in at the counter. Almost on time, only about five minutes after the appointment, I enter the practice room. I am incredibly surprised when I see the gynecologist: He is a young guy, about 30 years old, walking around casually in a T-shirt and jeans. He is tall, slim, and very good-looking. Bea, I scold myself! What am I looking at? That could be my son...

Then I am asked the same questions as at any other gynecologist: about the age of my first period, whether I have any complaints in my abdomen or otherwise, how I am feeling, etc. I am asked about the age of my first period.
Suddenly I become really awake: He asks if he can call me Bea and that he would like to be called Manfred.

"Bea, do you masturbate? If so, how often and since when?"

I turn bright red. Of course, I masturbate, and I have no problem talking about it with my friends, but a gynecologist has never asked me anything like that.

Manfred laughs and says: "According to official statistics, 98 % of all men and 85 % of all women masturbate. Me too, yes, and all my doctor's assistants - as well as my wife. No reason to be ashamed of it! On the contrary, it's healthy and fun!"

"Er, yes, me too..." I stammer. "Almost every day... And since I was eight years old...!"

"Very good! That's a sign of vital freshness. Does it make you orgasm?"

Again, I blush, but answer, "Almost always. Sometimes several times!"

"Great! I bet your husband likes to watch that too, doesn't he? And masturbates while doing it himself!"

Shamelessly. The things he wants to know!

"Yes, of course . He's not made of stone!"

"Now please uncover your upper body, Bea."

I take off my blouse, under which I have nothing on.

"Very nice! Your little chest is still very firm for your age, you don't need a bra either."

What does he actually allow himself? And why don't I just get up and leave?

He feels my upper body, my armpits and finally my breast.

While examining my nipples, he asks me: "Will you come even if only your breasts are caressed and licked?"

"What's it to you?" I ask gruffly.

He caresses my nipples tenderly and I can't prevent they are getting extremely hard.

"I just want to know if you have a healthy sensibility. Are you getting wet right now when I caress you?"

Damn, yes, it goes right through me. The blood rushes to my vagina and I realize that I'm getting really horny.

"Yes, I'm just a woman. Of course, it turns me on!"

"Please take off all your clothes..."

Until now, at the gynecologist’s, I had to be completely naked either on the top or only on the bottom, but I was ready to be hot. I take off my skirt and panties.

"Now lie down on the examination chair and satisfy yourself," he tells me.

Immediately I want to protest, but when he kisses my breast tenderly and nibbles on my nipple, I can't do it. I lie on the chair and begin to satisfy myself. As I do so, I see Manfred getting a hard-on in his trousers.

"Do you do it only with your hand or also with toys?" he wants to know further.

Mostly with my hand, but sometimes with the vibrator, cucumbers, or pleasure balls..." I confess.

Why do I share all this with him? Because it makes me horny. Yes, I am horny, hot, dirty. I tell him everything he wants - and would also do everything he wants - and rub myself. I jerk off in front of a man who was a complete stranger until 10 minutes ago.

"Do you often have sex with your husband?" he asks and caresses my breasts while I masturbate.

I notice how it drips out of me and I get hornier and dirtier.

"Yes, three or four times a week, and not only with him..." I confess.

While I stroke my pearl, he reaches between my legs, penetrates deep into my pussy with his finger and unerringly touches my he touches my most intimate hottest spot. I get an intense orgasm like I haven't in a long time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1