uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2023, 05:57 PM

Default The unexpected road of sharing my GF

This is sort of a fiction follow-up on some recent non-fiction posts I made about getting my gf to go to nude saunas and how much I love her being nude around other guys.

Imagine Lien, a 27 y/o blond girl who's usually a bit shy & timid in life, never really too outgoing or bold. She's about 165 cm tall, weighs 45kg, so she's pretty petite. She has a nice perky b-cup, with pretty big nipples on top and a rather small areola. Lien is slim overall, she likes going to the gym and watches her food, so she has a pretty athletic figure with a flat stomach. Showing some abs, depending on the light. Her legs are tall and hips significantly wider than her waist. She might have smaller tits but she packs a nice round ass, her legs are rather athletic looking, thicker thighs tapered down towards her knees. Between her pair of legs lies a perfectly shaven pussy. Usually a perfect coin-slot, barely any inner labia showing. But when she's horny her pussy becomes even better, it gets slightly swollen, giving it a meatier look. When her pussy gets played with, her inner labia becomes a little more pronounced and two uneven pink lips start to show themselves on each side of her pussy, just perfect.

Me on the other hand, Matt, a 34 year old, 182cm tall guy. I have short blonde hair, I look pretty athletic as well and my member is normally sized. At some point I found out I really liked having Lien naked around other guys. The looks they secretly give her just turns me on. The desire they show when they see her nude, knowing they'd never (again) have a girl like that just does it for me. To fulfill this desire I convinced my girl to do nude spas with me, the first visits we were both fairly shy still, but consequent visits she really became freer and confident with her nudity. Lien has no idea that I enjoy her being nude around others.

After having made my post I got a PM from someone, let's call him Dan, asking me what complex I usually visit with Lien. He was curious if he had ever seen us before. I described to him the complex we usually go to, but it wasn't a match. He lived about 150 km from where we lived. He jokingly said he would want to schedule a visit next time me and Lien would go for a visit. At first I did not give it much thought, but sleeping on it made me realize it could be a really hot idea; a guy I never saw making a trip, just so he could get to watch Lien getting in and out of saunas all day. It was a pretty naughty idea.

I had already scheduled a trip next weekend, so after a little hesitation I sent a reply;

"We're both going next Saturday, feel free to join haha". I typed, jokingly. Not sure how he’d react. I pressed send. Within minutes I got a reply back saying:

"Perfect, I'll be there. What time do you guys usually arrive ? Please send me a message on WhatsApp !".

My heart started pounding, is this guy really gonna make the trip ? I decided to go through with it and sent him a text telling him we'd arrive around 11 in the morning. He replied with a simple thumbs up and that was it. There was no further correspondence, and he didn't reply to a question I sent him later on, asking to describe himself so I'd know who to look out for.

Fast forward to Saturday, me and Lien get out of the car and walk from the parking lot to the spa itself, while walking I feel my phone buzz. A new message from Dan; "Hey, I think I saw you guys arrive, she looks lovely, can't wait to see how she looks without those clothes on". I felt a little rush and looked around but didn't see anyone. We got to the entrance and received our bracelets. Lien decides to do a quick bathroom break before we go to the changing room and leaves as I wait around the corner in the hallway. Suddenly a guy in his 40s walks up to me from the stairs behind me and says;

"Hey it's me, Dan, really great to see you, I saw Lien getting to the bathroom so I thought I'd introduce myself before she gets back. Let’s make it worthwhile for me, will you ? I'll change at locker 1103, so look for one close by so I can maybe get a preview of her already."

He shook my hand really quickly and gave me a wink as he walked off before I could reply. I was a bit stunned, but liked that I had an idea of who Dan was. He was a pretty large man, around 1m90, not fat but at least 100 kgs from his size alone. His hair was a mix of dark and gray, sporting a medium sized beard which gave him a tougher look. He acted very confident which felt a little intimidating.

"Hey, should we get ready babe ?" Lien asked while she walked back from the bathroom. "Uh, yea sure, let's go" I replied quickly, still a little confused.

We got down at the locker rooms and I saw a sign saying 1000-1199, my heart skipped but I followed it. Lots of empty lockers in the room and nobody is currently changing as we arrive. I picked lockers 1110 and 1111 which were still empty and close to 1003. I opened them up and started to take off my clothes.

"It's been a while, " I said “I can’t wait to start relaxing again”. It was November, so the weather was already getting pretty chilly and gray. Perfect weather to relax at a spa.

"Yeah, but hopefully it's not that crowded as last time. At Least there weren't that many cars in the parking lot and there’s no one here, good sign i’d say.'' Lien replied with a smile as she pulled her sweater over her head. She was wearing a tight white shirt under it, slightly cropped exposing her belly button.

She took off her shoes and gently pulled down her leggings, showing her perky ass wrapped in a black lace see thru thong. Next she removed her bra under her t-shirt, putting it away in her locker. As she pulled down her lace thong I couldn't help myself staring at her pussy. By now I already wore my robe and was ready to go.

"Are you in a hurry or do you just wanna watch me get undressed ?" she asked jokingly. Most of her clothes are still on the bench but still wearing her top. Her large nipples poked through the white fabric of her shirt.

"Maybe I do." I replied snarly, keeping my eyes on her. She can be so sexy without even realizing it, I thought to myself. Checking her out from top to bottom, I could not decide which part I loved the most, her long legs, her bald pussy, or the white top showing her perky tits beneath.

She let out a sigh while removing her shirt. As she was putting away her stuff in the locker, fully nude, Dan walked in. I was facing him, but Lien was still looking in her locker organizing her bag, her ass facing Dan. He was looking at her and gave me a satisfied nod. I gave him a polite smile back, as I would greet any unknown person making eye contact. Lien saw me smiling at someone and turned her head, she saw someone and quickly put on her bathrobe. He walked directly towards us, stopping in front of locker 1103, opened his locker which was almost next to ours, took a towel from it and left again without saying anything.

“Let’s go, I'm all ready, ” Lien said relieved, ”what should we do first ? ” She asked, “A warm-up swim or get straight to it and start cooking ?” she smiled.

“Doesn’t really matter to me” I replied, “I like both options”

“Alright, let’s take a swim first thing then” Lien replied rather happily. She was in a really good mood today, it seems.

As we arrived at the showers an older couple was already showering under the first two showers on the left side of the room. I think both in their late 50s and completely out of shape. The man greeted us with an overly friendly good morning, while his wife gave us a really broad smile.

“Good morning,” Lien replied promptly.

She hung her towel and removed her robe. All naked, covering her tits with one arm and her pussy with the other, she tip-toed to the shower closest to her on the other side of the shower room. She stretched out one arm to turn on the water, exposing her pussy, and felt if it was hot enough. The water was steaming as it came out, and she jumped under the stream, closing her eyes and looking upwards. As she faced the wall in front her ass was pointing to the couple on the other side, the guy was obviously peeking at Lien’s ass while rinsing his body, but quickly looked the other way as his wife suddenly faced him.

I picked the shower next to her, stood under it and pressed the button, expecting the water to be equally hot. It wasn’t, it was freezing cold.

“Holy shit it's freezing, ” I yelled, as I jolted away from the water “I sure wasn’t expecting that”. Lien just laughed at me as she pulled back her hair into a ponytail with both her hands, showing off everything. The noise I made attracted the attention of the older couple who were done showering at this point. They saw what happened and couldn’t help but laugh as well. The couple left the room and the man gave Lien a good look while simultaneously grabbing his wifes hand. I waited for the water to get warm and jumped under it to get a really quick shower so we could finally start relaxing.

As we walked towards the outside swimming pool we passed a couple of indoor saunas, one of them facing the garden. I noticed Dan sitting in the corner, I turned to Lien;

“Maybe we should start with a good hot sauna instead, besides, I got pretty cold from that shot of ice water coming from the showers”

While I stopped at the door of that sauna and gestured that we should get in. Lien agreed and walked towards me. I undid my robe and hung it beside the door, getting pretty nervous. I waited for Lien to undo her robe before I opened the door. There were 2 other people sitting there besides Dan so there was plenty of space for us to sit. We greeted both, nodding. Lien chose a spot and placed her towel on the middle row, in the center of the room. Dan was sitting in one corner, the couple in the other. I followed her and took the top row, sat down and watched Lien lie down on her towel. She chose to face her feet to Dan and her head towards the other couple already there.

“Perfect. This one ain't that hot, ” Lien whispered “a good one to start off, I could stay here for hours”.

I nodded agreeingly. After a while she got relaxed and started closing her eyes facing her head outward towards the garden, away from the benches. I looked left to Dan, already studying Lien’s body without holding back from the moment she closed her eyes. I felt my dick get a little hard. Lien had her legs ever so slightly open, and her arms resting beside her, not trying to hide anything. She was totally unaware and relaxed. I could read the satisfaction from Dan’s eyes. I looked to my left from time to time, checking if he was still watching Lien. This went on for at least 10-15 minutes. Myself and Lien got pretty sweaty at this point.

“Hmmm, I was about to fall asleep already” Lien whispered “lets get swimming soon before I fall asleep”

She stretched out her arms in front of her and flexed her legs, pointing her toes right in front of her, lifting each leg up slightly. Slowly she sat upright and turned around towards me;

“Lets go babe, let's go for a swim” she said.

“Sure, I'm more than warmed up by now” I replied. I noticed I'm still not completely soft at this point, so I tried to hide it with my towel. As we both got up and Lien picked up her towel, she finally noticed Dan and made eye contact.

“Hey neighbor,” she said jokingly, as she covered herself a little with her towel. She really was in a good mood today, this doesn’t happen often.

“See you later,” Dan jokingly replied as we left the cabin.

“That's the guy from the dressing room, right?” Lien asked as we stepped outside. “The one with the locker close to us, who sneaked up on us when we were changing, right ?” she said jokingly.

“Y-yea, I think so” I replied. “Let's go for a swim hun” I said, trying to change the subject. “I could really use a refresher”

“Yesss, finally” she replied with a big smile. As she switched her towel for her bathrobe.

We walked passed through the hallway going to the garden. In front of us was a big hot tub with around 10-15 people in it, the swimming pool was to the right. We got to the pool and I hung my towel on a hook and took off my robe. Steam was coming from my body since I was still hot from the sauna and it was pretty frosty outside. Lien did the same thing but strutted quickly passed me and walked down the stairs into the pool. She left out a sigh of relief as she stepped in. I quickly followed her and got in too. There were about 7 people already in the pool, two couples and 3 friends, each occupying a spot on the side of the pool, stretched out almost evenly. The pool is pretty huge, so it felt almost empty.

I followed her and we came close to cuddling a bit, she wrapped her legs around my waist as I strutted through the water, carrying her with me. She gave me a little kiss on the mouth.

“Hey sexy” she said to me with a naughty look.

“I love you too,” I replied. I slowly kept walking circles inside the pool, carrying her around. Her legs still wrapped around my waist and my hands supporting her thighs.

I gently placed one hand further down her leg so I could reach her pussy, still strutting around the water. I started playing with her pussy, stroking her labia and trying to spread her pussy out a little. She smiled;.

“Naughty” she whispered, but didn’t make any effort to stop me and kept holding on to me.

I noticed my dick getting pretty hard, nobody had any clue since we were just strutting around together through the water.

“Someone else seems to love me too” she whispered jokingly. She noticed my dick got hard as my cock briefly touched her thigh. She pressed herself down in response, so her pussy touched the tip of my cock for a couple of seconds, almost entering with each step I took. Then she released her legs and arms and swam away with a big smile. I started swimming too, since I didn't want anyone noticing my raging boner at this point.

“Let’s get to the next session” she said as I came swimming towards her.

“Let’s wait a bit more” I replied as I looked down, my cock was still hard and I was in no position to get up and leave the pool.

She smiled, took a breath and got underwater, taking big long strokes swimming across the pool. I decided the best way to lose my boner is to swim a couple of laps so I started swimming around. After some laps back and forth, I signaled I'm ready to leave.

“Yea good, i’m already getting pretty cold by now” she said, as she was hesitant to get up and leave the pool. We had to walk to our robes while it was about 4-5 degrees outside. We gathered at the stairs and counted to 3 before getting up simultaneously and getting to our robe as fast as possible. As I'm getting into my bathrobe, I notice Dan, in the corner of my eye, sitting in the hot tub we passed before. Looking directly at us as we got out. He had a good view on the entrance of the pool and saw us getting out.

“Let’s get to the cabin a bit down the garden” I proposed as Lien looked towards me, not sure what to do next.

“S-sure” she replied with a stuttering voice “I’m freezing”.

We walked down and got to the cabin, not a very big cabin, but it also had a nice window view. As we walked I looked back to the hot tub, to check on Dan. I just saw him leaving the hot tub. “Is he gonna follow us ?” I thought.

We noticed a lot of slippers and robes outside, so it was probably pretty crowded. We took off our robes and entered, not a lot of space left, some single spaces here and there but no places to sit together or lie down comfortably. Just as we entered a couple stood up and left their places, I nodded and smiled and we took their places. Lien took the spot beside me on the third row.

This sauna was blazing hot, it didn't help that we were seated in the top row either. Lien looked at me with big eyes and exhaled sharply. Har hands lean on the wooden bench beside her legs, with her legs slightly open, her face looking downwards.

“Don’t think I'll last long here” I whispered to Lien. She nodded.

Another couple to our right got up, ready to leave. This was a younger couple, both in their mid 20s. The girl was really hot, she was small, no bigger than 1m55, thick but not fat. Long brown curly hair and a very nice D-cup which she didn't mind showing it seems. She looked a bit southern, Italian maybe. Her pussy wasn't fully shaven, she had a landing strip which just screamed sex to me. As she got up and climbed down, I caught myself staring at her jiggling tits, damn, she walked towards the door holding her towel beside her, giving me a brief view of her ass too. Lien must’ve noticed, cause she gently stumped me with her elbow as I watched that southern babe a bit too obvious. Lien gave me a stern stare, I looked down in response.

Just as they left a single man came through the door. It was Dan. He looked back at the couple that just left and scanned the room for a place to sit. We made eye contact and Lien smiled as he came towards us.

“Neighbour” she whispered at Dan with a smile.

“Third time’s a charm” he replied as he took the spot where the couple previously sat down.

It was in the middle row next to us. As I was seated next to the wall, Dan was closer to Lien then to me, but he was still a row below us.

“Enjoying today guys ?” he whispered, sporting a friendly smile towards us.

“Yea we went swimming before and just got here, a bit crowded in this cabin for me tho” Lien replied quickly. “You aren’t following around, are you?” Lien jokingly followed up.

“Hey, you entered the cabin where I sat before, remember” Dan replied with a big smile. Some people turned their heads, as they probably were annoyed by the talking.

Dan signaled “shhh” towards us as he turned his back.

“It's super hot and crowded in here” I said, “let's move to somewhere else” I suggested to Lien. She agreed and we got up, we climbed down and passed Dan as we went towards the exit.

“I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick,” I told Lien.

“I’ll quickly take a shower here, let’s meet at the hot tub alright ?” She replied.

I nodded and I took off to the bathroom in the same area. As I came back I saw Lien was still standing under the shower. As I came closer I noticed Dan was also standing under the shower next to her, they were talking. My heart was racing, would he tell her ? They seemed to be having a casual conversation as I walked towards them.

“Hey” Lien said as she saw me coming back. “Our neighbor also thought this cabin was a bit hot and crowded for him, so he decided to leave as well. It’s his first time here apparently, and his name is Dan.

“Nice to meet you Dan, my name is Matt by the way”. I replied, and held out my hand towards Dan.

“Nice to meet you too, Matt”, he said as he shook my hand with a smile.

Lien was still very much clueless about the fact this dude, she never saw before today, came all the way to this place just to watch her nude. There she was, showering and having small talk with THAT guy.

‘So you really do follow us around don't you?” I asked with a smile.

“No, no I don't wanna be intrusive to you guys” he replied with a calm voice.

“Don’t tease him babe,” Lien laughed. “No, let's show you around a bit” she proposed to Dan.

“If you guys don’t mind i’ll take you up on that offer” Dan replied looking towards me for confirmation.

“Sure why not” I responded.

Dan and Lien got from under the shower and got into their robes. It was now us 3, walking around the complex, making small talk. Dan asked about Lien’s profession, if she had any hobbies etc, just getting to know her a bit.

“What is your job Dan ?” I asked, pretty interested at this point.

“I'm a pilot,” he replied. “So I'm not home very often,” he added.

“Damn, a pilot, that's really awesome” Lien was clearly impressed. “Where do you fly to ? Will you take us into the cockpit ?” she asked.

“Maybe someday, if we all get to know each other a bit more” he responded, as he tried to laugh it off.

We strutted around the complex some more and Lien showed her favorite Cabin. “Not as hot, this one” she remarked, as she pointed towards the first sauna we did that day. “I could stay here for hours, and it has a nice outside view too”.

We continued to get to know each other for a while; We shared some saunas throughout the day, tried the hot tub and went for a swim. I’m sure Dan was having the time of his life by now. At one point we were talking in a sauna we were in alone, and Lien laid flat on her back, feet facing Dan, who was sitting right next to her, no more than 20 cm from her feet. Her eyes were closed, and he was staring right between her legs as we held conversation, studying every inch of her, eying her thighs, pussy and perky tits. After a while Dan got up and wrapped his towel around his waist, said he would go to the bathroom really quick. Lien opened her eyes and sat upright.

“We’ve been here for a pretty long time, don't you think ?” Lien said to me.

By now it was already becoming dark outside and we were getting fairly hungry.

“Yea, you’re right. It might be time to wrap up here and go for dinner” I replied.

When Dan came back into the cabin, I told him we we’re about to wrap up our day and get some food.

“Already guys ?” he replied, a bit disappointed. “I have a counter offer,” he added quickly. “Why don’t you guys join me for dinner, on me” he said. Pointing a finger to himself.

Me and Lien looked at eachother, I wasn't sure if this was going to be a good idea. But before i could reply Lien responded;

“Sounds great to me Dan, we’ll gladly join”

I was a bit flabbergasted, but I agreed. The complex has a nice restaurant on the roof, so free dinner wasn’t the worst thing in the world.

“That’s settled then” Dan said, let's wrap this up.

We all got out of the cabin together and went to the showers. Whenever Lien wasn’t watching, Dan had his eyes firmly on her, checking every movement she made, every wiggle of her tits, every movement of her ass. It was as if he was studying her. He knew very well I saw him looking, that didn’t hold him back at all, he even enjoyed it.

When we got to the restaurant all dressed it was a bit uncomfortable at first, seeing each other in clothes gives off a different vibe when you only saw each other naked. We got to the restaurant and the waiter got us a really nice round table.

We ordered some food and Dan insisted on getting a good bottle of red wine. We were actually having a great time and I kind of forgot that we did not meet Dan by accident. More bottles of wine were ordered and we all got pretty drunk after a while.

“I guess you guys are pretty drunk, right ?” Dan asked. “If you want, I rented a bungalow for the weekend in the park area next to the spa. It's a large one, there’s two rooms, we could have some drinks and you could stay the night so you don't have to worry about driving home.”

Lien looked at me, hesitating a bit. But we both realized we were indeed too drunk to drive home safely.

“C’mon guys, we’re having fun, right ?” He said. “The bungalow even has a small sauna, we could continue what we started today” he joked.

“I-i guess we could do that, if you think it’s alright ?” I looked at Lien.

“Sure you are, right Lien ?” Dan said.

She was a bit hesitant at first, but made up her mind and said;

“Yea, I guess it could be fun. But the real question is, do you still have some booze at your place?” As a big smile appeared on her face.

“There you go !” Dan said happily, as he poured us another glass of wine. He raised his own glass and said “To a great night”.

Lien raised her glass and responded “To a great night” while she clink’s her glass against his, pointing it towards me next.

I joined in and raised my glass. “To a great night”.

My heart was racing at this point, what is happening ? Are we really going to stay at this guy's place ? Did he plan this all out like this ? I wasn’t sure if I was scared, horny or both.

[to be continued]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hornybf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2023, 01:57 AM

Default Church Uppies

One doesn’t normally associate church with upskirt opportunities, but I must admit it did benefit me in this area.

When we were kids, and I’m talking over 50 years ago, more people of all ages attended services on a Sunday, and people went to the trouble of dressing up in their ‘Sunday best’. Since women would only wear a skirt or dress to church you can imagine the chances of seeing something that was meant to be hidden were better.

We used to have an old vicar who was not very inspiring. In time he was replaced by a young charismatic person, Father B****** whose sermons were actually interesting to listen to. On top of that his wife was strikingly pretty and had a habit of wearing skirts or dresses that came to well above the knee. I know several of my friends’ fathers started attending just because of her!

I happened to be in the choir and though at first, I just considered this a chore, I came to realise it had its benefits. You see we sat or stood facing the congregation, directly in front of where the vicar’s pretty wife was seated. There were a couple of her friends there too, though they were not as attractive they tried to keep up with her fashion sense. Thus, every Sunday I was on the lookout for a quick flash from her or one of her friends when they crossed their legs or got up or sat down. I think I must have averaged almost one flash of white panties a week!

Following the service there would be fellowship where the congregation would socialise and have some light refreshments. The attendees would wait for the vicar and his wife to leave then file out and greet them both at the door. We in the choir would often hurry and disappear in the other direction to get out before everyone else. You see, the fellowship hall was in the mezzanine which meant that you had to climb a flight of stairs to reach it. A close friend of mine and myself realising this, would duck out quickly and hide beneath the stairs waiting for the people to enter the hall. We would inevitably be greeted to several glimpses up elegantly dressed women’s dresses and see their panties. Pantyhose was not popular yet, so the well-dressed woman would wear stockings with the associated garters. Seeing her stocking tops and then her knickers was always a great thrill. Most women in those days wore white knickers, or perhaps they wore white especially for church. Either way I was delighted to be the recipient of their good taste.

I always had memories to masturbate to Sunday evenings, and though I could be destined for hell, the fond recollections I have make it worthwhile. I am sure the good lord has a sense of humour and though not in favour of illicit sex has an appreciation of a good-looking female, or why else would he have created them. And if they exist what’s the harm in having a clandestine look where the subject is none the wiser?
Attached Thumbnails
Feeding peek[0].jpg   I can see U.jpg  

Taking photo[2].jpg   Taking care of doggie[0].jpg  

Little peek[0].jpg   joanna-krupa-042517.jpg  

getting up.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:

Tags
panties, upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s