photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 09-01-2015, 04:18 AM

Default I find it interesting

I find it interesting that some of the "Upskirt" pics on here appear to be posed. Whilst I understand that these are often posted through pride in a partners body (or not) it still spoils it a bit for me personally.

I prefer the random shot in which the person does not realise what is happening and therefore making the pic more interesting. I wonder if any other members have the same view or not?

Madmac
Old 09-01-2015, 09:31 AM

Thanked 4,733 Times in 401 Posts
Default Upskirt or Flash?

Oh how I agree, Madmac! A high proportion of the pics posted in the "No Pantie Uppies" thread really belong in the "Flashing the Cat" thread because they are not upskirts, but simply flashing! I don't object to posed upskirt photos, as long as they are made to look like they're accidental - when the girl is holding her skirt up and looking directly into the camera, that is flashing!
To illustrate my point, here are four pics - taken pretty much at random - from an OCC no-panties upskirt thread. The first two are obvious and intended flashes, the second two are, or at least look, like genuine, unposed upskirts.
Attached Thumbnails
FLA 01.jpg   FLA 02.jpg  

Acc 01.jpg   Acc 02.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mitcham For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
I find it interesting that some of the "Upskirt" pics on here appear to be posed. Whilst I understand that these are often posted through pride in a partners body (or not) it still spoils it a bit for me personally.

I prefer the random shot in which the person does not realise what is happening and therefore making the pic more interesting. I wonder if any other members have the same view or not?

Madmac
Ha! If you read a few of my posts you'll realise that a few of us here feel the same.
It's incredible how a site with so much good content can have so many boring posed shots that really miss the whole erotic point of "upskirts" and "downblouse" shots. There's even a whole area for posting posed shots on the site ie sexy amateurs but the mods don't enforce it and seem quite happy that threads get crowded with off topic material.
I get really frustrated with it but like I said sometimes you've just got to wade through the crap to find the gems.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy.j For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2015, 10:14 AM

Default I find it interesting

Personally I prefer the posed shots; I do not wished to be perceived as a sneak thief.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:54 AM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 104,988 Times in 3,278 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy.j View Post
Ha! If you read a few of my posts you'll realise that a few of us here feel the same.
It's incredible how a site with so much good content can have so many boring posed shots that really miss the whole erotic point of "upskirts" and "downblouse" shots. There's even a whole area for posting posed shots on the site ie sexy amateurs but the mods don't enforce it and seem quite happy that threads get crowded with off topic material.
I get really frustrated with it but like I said sometimes you've just got to wade through the crap to find the gems.
The mods simply cannot review everything posted here all the time. All of the mods work on a volunteer basis and they rely on reports from members, like you, to keep the forum in order. There's no need to assume the moderators don't care about the forums.

So, if you see something that is off-topic or does not comply with forum rules, please file a report. Your participation in the moderation of the forum (even as a member) plays a critical role in the success of the forum.

The No Panty Uppies thread includes candid and posed upskirts. Posed or not, an upskirt is an upskirt - so both types of photos fit in this thread. The same cannot be said for the equally successful OOPS - pussy slip thread. A posed upskirt photo in that thread would be considered off topic. If a moderator saw that, or received a report, the offending post would be deleted or moved to a more suitable thread, generally at the discretion of the moderator.

Finally, I have moved this thread to the proper forum - Site Feedback & Support.

I thank you all for your understanding, obvious care for the on-going success of the forum, and continued participation in its management.

Dognheat

Last edited by dognheat; 09-01-2015 at 11:03 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dognheat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2015, 06:23 PM

Thanked 22,417 Times in 2,226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post

Madmac
you have been here since 2010 with only 2 posts. Maybe you can share some of what you like. I am sure others would like to see. And as already said here, if you see anything off topic, just click report, and hopefully it will be dealt with.

CP.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CP For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 02:05 AM

Thanked 8,368 Times in 553 Posts

One of the skills you have to develop as an OCC member is the ability to scan and ignore anything off-topic and move on.
Likewise there is the issue of reposts which most people accept to a point unless they are too frequent.

I think the Mods have enough to do and OCC is a lot easier to navidgate that many sites so I find it better to scan and keep browsing, there will always be something to your taste.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife