Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2016, 02:50 PM

Wink

Great writing. Look forward to reading more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nrthtrack16 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 07:09 PM

Thanked 2,663 Times in 108 Posts
Talking St. Maarten

Wow! What a great story so far. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrspock For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2016, 09:58 AM

Default Please continue

C'mon Matt! It's time for the next chapter!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dancingbear For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 07:02 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts
Default Day 5

Gang, I am sorry for the delay. Work, renovations, life, a vacation, and Overtime (which is essentially more work) have essentially taken me away from telling the rest of the story. Try as might, sometimes, life just stops you from having fun or telling about it. I hate leaving you hanging, because I like to share my experience and also it lets me relive it! It is never as good as when it happened initially, but I'll take what I can get. So here comes the next part...

BTW, about my name... It may not be Matt...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5

I woke up first and Cate stirred not long after I had showered and dressed. As she walked into the bathroom naked, I froze. Her sexy and curvy body always made me swell with pride, love, and an erection! The way her boobs swayed and jiggled a little as she walked naked also had a mesmerizing effect on me as well. I think the way we look at each other, treat each other, and love keeps us grounded as a couple. We do fight and yeah, that isn't a whole lot of fun, but we value each other like all couples should. Sometimes I think I don't deserve this woman, but she tells me the same thing about not deserving me... I almost lost my line of thought seeing her (and revisiting this very situation in my head now), but managed to pull myself together.

"I'm going to grab some things from Zee Best. I'll be back shortly!"

Her head jerked to look at me and a smile grew. "OH?" Her eye brows raised and I could tell she was thinking about the place and the food. "I'll tell Alana to hold off on breakfast until you return as will I." I kissed her and off I went.

Zee Best is part bakery and part restaurant. Located by Simpson Bay it has on-island, French made pastries and bread. There is also a restaurant that you can get great breakfast and lunch at. The wait in line wasn't very long, but there was a girl in front of me that I wished I could've snapped a picture of. She was very attractive and her attire did little to stifle my 'impure' thoughts. Back to Zee Best, I encourage you to try it.

Returning home, I felt like I had two hungry dogs at the door (NOTE, I am not calling these women 'dogs' or b*tches). I opened the door and they ran for me and followed me to the kitchen smelling the French baguette, pastries, and other goodies I snagged for us. The two became sharks circling me for food. I gave in after a small, but feeble attempt to keep them at bay!

They both enjoyed the pastries and bread as we got together to talk about the day. I had some small maintenance I needed to work on the boat with and the girls were going to go shopping. We also had a message on the phone saying Alana's bags had arrived at the airport from being lost. So the plan was drop me off at the boat and for the two girls to go get her luggage and pick me up at two in the afternoon.

I was dropped off at close to nine in the morning and wandered down to the boat. I passed Beth's boat and it showed no signs of life, so I proceeded to our boat. I was a few hours into the work and the sun was beginning to make me sweat.

"Hey, I thought I saw you when I pulled in!" came from behind me. I spun around to see Beth in a bikini top and Nike shorts. She a baseball cap on of the Marlins and looked very cute with her hair back in a ponytail through the hat. She saw me covered in a little grease, some sweat, and a lot of frustration from not getting what I had hoped to do as quickly as I wanted. "You need help?" She continued.

I said, thank you, but no thanks and continued working. She handed me a drink and immediately I took it. I was suddenly thirsty and downed it. As I felt the vast majority of it going down my throat, I immediately realized this was not just orange juice, but a screwdriver. It was then I found out Beth makes strong drinks. I went to breathe and could barely usher out, "holy shit!"

We would laugh about that for a while as I continued to work and suddenly saw how to solve my mechanic issue quickly. Maybe the screwdriver helped? I took a quick shower on deck with my shorts on and rinsed off everything as yet another female watched. Do women enjoy watching men take showers? I toweled off and just sat around with Beth for about three hours. We chatted and had a great time talking. I learned a lot about her which will come again, but not really relevant to the immediate future. Actually, I had a LOT more typed, that I will save for later about Beth.

Eventually it was time, she had to go and we both stood. I went to lead her off the boat and she hugged me. The warmth of our chests pushing against one another was very hot. Those boobs were pushed tight on my chest and then we bid each other goodbye for the day. I did say I'd call her later and we arrange for a time to get together.

I went back to some light cleaning and organization of items on the boat. After a while I got bored and wandered back to Beth's boat, but she was gone. As I returned to ours, I saw the girls walking down the pier and waved to them. We got back in the jeep and I drove us home.

On the way, we spoke about the evenings events and Cate said she had the evening planned and it was surprise for both Alana and I. I looked in the rearview at Alana and her hair was blowing wildly behind her from the wind and she just smiled at me. I couldn't help but wonder if she knew something I did not.

When we got home we all grabbed a light dinner and then returned home to get ready and relax for a little. We sat around in our swimsuits on the patio playing hearts at the wet bar. The girls were in their bikini bottoms on the seats in the pool and I was in the bar itself. Alana had never played so we did our best with three to try to teach her and it was fun. Add in some drinks and we were quite enjoying ourselves.

The girls described (in length about shopping) which was not something I found enjoyable, but managed to deal with it by using the time to somewhat day dream. I had my sunglasses on and watched Cate and Alana sitting there both topless (thank God we had gone to the topless and nude beaches). I imagined cupping both girl's boobs as they took turns sucking on me and wondering how far Alana could take my cock in her mouth. The thought sparked a slight stiffening in my crotch as I imagined her gagging somewhat and Cate helping her by caressing her boob with one hand while gently pushing the back of her head towards the base. I imagined her taking it all the way in then looking up at me with the rich chocolate brown eyes as Cate bit her tongue and said, "now it's my turn."

"Matt?" Alana did in fact take me out of the dream like state immediately. I didn't bobble my words or shake my head to wake up. My heart raced as I knew I was busted for not paying attention fully and both girls looked confused as to where I had "gone". Cate gave me a look that suggested she was confused as to why I hadn't played. FUCK, I thought... was I busted? Shit... I tried to come up with something and nothing came to mind. "Earth to Matty!", Alana followed with. My mouth opened and then closed like I was thinking as flicked my cards. Then I had the Einstein lightbulb go off.

"Sorry, I deciding on what to lay down and was waiting to hear about your lost luggage." Both girls looked perplexed for a second and then Alana commented.

"Oh sorry." She smiled, "I guess we thought you spaced out..." Cate gave me a look like she knew I was somewhere else perhaps, but was not sure. "The morons had placed my luggage on a flight to St. Barts and then to Brasil so we had to wait for the plane to come back."

I laughed and said, "Wow, wasn't that nice of them." Both Cate and Alana chuckled before I added, "at least it wasn't to Alaska." Which got some smiles, but no laughs. Regardless, I was safe from my naughty day dreams.

Cate would ask what all was in the bags she brought and then Alana's fun-o-meter exploded. "Let me show you!" Alana hopped off the stool and drug Cate with her as they made a quick exit. I collected the cards and drink containers and brought them inside. After cleaning up a bit, I wandered down to Alana's room.

Inside Alana had on what I will refer to as a sexy blue dress (I don't have photos of her in it, but should've... damnit!). She was showing Cate and by the looks on Cate, she was jealous. It was very short with nude panels and went behind the neck. It had a nice plunge and made her boobs look bigger than they were. The whole back down to her waist line was open.

My wife had her spin around to inspect it and kept saying, "I Love it!!!" Seeing my wife topless reach out and touch the fabric of her dress was pretty hot as well. It helped awaken my dick which usually needs no invitation to get hard. I could tell my wife loved the dress although she knew full well it wasn't one she could wear given her bust. Then she added, "You look great!"

Alana stopped turning around and faced my wife and murmured, "Thank you!" You could tell there was a 'but' coming and she certainly didn't wait long before saying, "...but, I wish I had boobies like yours." Alana's hand reached out she gently cupped the underside of my wife's left boob. Cate never flinched and I wondered if I was dreaming. Alana's hand gently held her boobs and she gently bounced it her hand which I am sure (from my own experiences) turned Cate on. My wife glanced down quickly and then back to Alana.

"Yeah, but you have other assets and qualities that great, like this booty!", my wife one-upped her, by reaching around gently pinching Alana's ass through her dress. My cock knew better than to get further aroused, but it was fighting a losing battle with what I was seeing. If things didn't settle down, I was going to have a hard-on.

"ohhh!" Alana jumped a little as my wife squeezed that ass. "Hey!!!", she said with a smile.

Alana continued for a second to hold my wife's boob in her hand as my wife let go of her ass cheek. Then, Alana let go of her boob, but not before taking her middle finger and gently drew circles around her nipple. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next and I honestly felt that something was going to happen. It didn't.

The two women talked a little longer about stuff she brought and finally my wife said it was time for us to get ready. Cate grabbed my hand as we exited her room and walked up the stairs to our bedroom. Nothing was mentioned about what just happened, but I very much wanted to. Perhaps later I would bring it up.

As this was a surprise, I was told to get ready first. So I showered, shaved, dressed, and brushed my teeth like a good boy. When I asked Cate what I was supposed to wear as she stepped into the shower I was perplexed by her saying: business casual. Whhhh... what???? I didn't really have a clue as to where we were going and now I really didn't have a clue. So, I dressed in dark gray pinstripe dress pants with black shoes. I put on a lighter gray button down shirt and my watch and was told to wait downstairs.

I went downstairs to an empty family room and turned on TV. I watched the current events of the news for fifteen minutes before becoming so depressed at our world, that I turned it to sports. In recent years, I've tried to remain connected with current events, but at times it is so sad. The news is not a positive experience. However, the sports I was watching definitely was the opposite. I guess that is sad in a way.

I heard the outside door open by the pool and knew Alana had entered the house. Quickly, I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV and stood. I heard her heels on the tile floor and then my mouth dropped when I saw her.

Alana entered the room looking... Here let me do my best to remember... She had on heels that made her almost 6' in height, a very very short black mini skirt. Her top was a vibrant red top that exposed her midrift and tied at the neck and back (which was completely exposed. Alana's hair was straight and pulled back into a pony tail while here eyes were done in dark colors.

As she stood there looking at me, I guess I gave off a look. For a second or two I suspect she thought something was wrong as she looked down to make sure there was nothing wrong with her outfit. Seeing nothing she looked back up and said, "What's wrong me?"

I studdered, "Nothing... You... You look amazing!" The smile came across her face almost stretched from ear to ear. She would close the distance between us in no time and give me a big hug. I hugged her back just as hard as she thanked me for everything. Her trip wasn't over yet, but she proceeded to tell me about that the entire trip, stay, us... was something great she'll never forget.

As she relinquished her hug on me, she leaned in and kissed me. I would be lying if I said, I thought she was going to kiss me on my lips. She slid by and gently kissed my cheek. We then stood there talking for another 20 minutes or so.

I know we were laughing about something when I heard the door upstairs open and then saw Cate coming down the steps. Alana and I stood like proud parents watching our daughter come down the steps for prom or homecoming. Cate was equally stunning in burgundy tube dress that was short and showed off her curves. She wore black heels and had her hair down with smoky make-up. The dress really made her look amazing, but then again I am a little partial to her since we are married. I know I said, "WOW!!!" as Cate gave me a wink and smiled with her glossy lips.

Both girls complimented each other as I grabbed the keys, and said, "shall we go?"

"But of course!", spoke up Alana. I helped both girls into the jeep careful of where I put my hands. I hoped later they would be okay with the booze if they went farther, but if not so be it. I was instructed on where to go and we wound up at a dance club. Despite the 'business casual' look I was told, I was not surprised.

Inside the place was pretty packed and before long, I had a drink for Alana and Cate. Both girls got me to dance and it was one of the best times I had out. They played some 80's songs which made it fun. I left the girls dance and wandered over to the bar to grab some more drinks. The bartender was this girl who reminded me of a cross between the late Amy Winehouse and also Kate Hudson. I admit that is a strange so picture Hudson's face with Winehouse's hair. Oh, and did I mention she was busty (which lends itself to neither one). I would come to find out her name was Kara and although she was very bubbly and friendly... her ability to handle pecuniary matters, was another thing. I spoke with her as she waited for the keg to be changed and I attempted to pay my tab. Unfortunately, I got tied up helping her make change for myself and at least three others. I don't know understand how people cannot do simple math. Is it drugs, lack of interest, A.D.D., or something even worse?

I wandered back with the drinks and we began to dance and have fun. Alana was drinking her a little faster than she should so after this one, I was slow to return for another and actually waited for Cate to finish hers. As the girls ushered me off to grab another round of drinks, I decided this would be my last one while we were here. Once back at the bar, I again had to deal with the math challenged Kara. This time I made the mistake of cashing a larger bill that I shouldn't have had on me. Poor planning I guess. She came back and handed me the change. I turned around with the money and drinks and headed back to the girls. Then I stopped and counted it... Kara the moron had given me $200.00 back. Last I checked, you don't get paid to drink, so I went back and handed her the money and said you miscounted. It took a few minutes but she ended up take the right amount and I left again. She never even said sorry. I don't believe in Karma, but if I did, it would help out much later!!!

When I got back to the girls, I noticed that there were two black guys standing there with them. They were both taller than me and definitely more muscular. I handed the girls their drinks as I heard Alana arguing with the one about bumping into her. I thought this was going to end poorly, but thankful it did not. The guys both apologized for apparently bumping into the girls and offered to buy them more drinks. Both guys would disappear and before long came back with more drinks. We all chatted for a moment and I learned their names for that night... In the morning, I couldn't tell you what letter they started with. Both were from the United Kingdom and on holiday. They both comment on how hot my wife and her younger sister are and I never even got to tell them they weren't related.

Both girls were intoxicated at this point so I got them to sit down and they slowly drank the rest of their drinks. When I say tipsy, I mean it in a good way and perhaps not how others see it or how the dictionary explains it. Tipsy for these two represents that fun intoxication where they both should not operate a motor vehicle, but they could walk, talk, and dance just fine. I think another drink each might have been a different story.

As I get up to throw their empty drinks away, I see our bartending friend who again thanks me for helping her out with the funds. As I say thank you and return to the girls, I find a rather interesting sight. I'll describe it as best as I can.

Both girls on a long sofa-style bench sitting next to each other. Alana's hand is on my wife's dress where her boob is squeezing it as she is kissing her on the lips. The lights overhead flashing pastels over their skin as they kissed was quite erotic and the DJ playing the 80's song: Saftey Dance made it rather surreal. I stopped in my tracks and just watched as it was damn hot. Whatever sexual desire there was back at the house, it sure came out tonight with the dancing and booze. I was one lucky guy to watch.

I waited as long as I could and then came back. I sat beside Cate and they both stopped as they felt me sit down. "Hey!" Cate mustered as she wiped her lips. Alana drew back too.

Alana shouted over the music at me. I cupped my ear and gave a questioning look which I thought was international for "what did you say?" So Alana repeated louder... "She had something in her eye." Both girls snickered as Cate turned to me kissed me on the lips. It was a sensual kiss and I unfortunately pushed Cate away because I almost fell off the bench. Her lips tasted like apple and rum as I tried to explain myself, but she interrupted me.

"It was just for fun Matty..." She looked at me with a loving look and added, "You can kiss Alana." I barely heard that over the music as I stood up, but Alana did. She jumped up and attacked me. Her lips were right on mine and she opened my mouth (well, it wasn't hard to do) with her tongue and proceeded to French kiss me. I didn't do anything other than kiss back, but she immediately relaxed and kissed me harder. Her body pushed against mine and the next thing I knew I was making out with Alana while my wife watched. It all happened so quick, I don't know how long we kissed or what, but that kiss was pretty awesome. And then, the party was over...

I had two security guards saying we had to go. Too much kissing and making out... Time to go. We were escorted out after finding out we had bumped into people and they presumed we were intoxicated or at least the girls were.

Outside the girls snickered more and laughed. Alana swore for them kicking us out and Cate was none-to-pleased either. So we walked to the Jeep and then Cate mentioned it was time for phase two of the night. So after assisting both girls in (my hand may or may not have touched that sweet ass of Alana's) I got behind the wheel and let Cate direct me to our next stop. As I pulled away I was a little concerned that it may not be the best idea to allow them drink anymore.

So I traveled less than a mile to another parking lot and what we would come to find out was a strip club. I was excited, nervous, and fearful that these two hot girls with me might cause a problem. My curiousity won out and I parked the Jeep. After helping the girls out Cate grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. I don't know that I have had someone of the opposite sex that EXCITED to pull me into a strip club. In my mind I scratched off another one from the bucket list bingo card!

The strip club was not one we had been to before, but definitely fun. We were patted down on the way in and I was told No cover since I was bringing two girls in. I'm not sure what that meant, but I won't object. The place was very clean and we grabbed a table off to the side and chatted. A waitress came over not long after and asked us if we wanted any drinks. I asked if she could come back in a few before the girls had a chance to order. Neither was wiser to my 'bought time'. I asked them why they wanted to go here and they both agreed they wanted to go with me here. I was confused and it was tough to hear over the speaker which seemed to be right over our table. So Alana handed me some ones and said, go up to the stage and tip the dancer. I heard that loud and clear although I tried to tell her to either come with me or go up herself. She didn't want to.

I stood up and took a few steps and looked back at them. They were giggling like school kids over hearing the word "fart" for the first time. So I sat down and waited for the dancer to come over. The place was not yet fully packed and still had a large amount of open seats. The dancer was hot and not yet topless. I looked back and the girls just waved at me as I waited for her to come over to me. She had about three or four other guys at the stage sitting there for her up close. A little time passed and she came over to my area as the song was ending. She got down on her knees in front of me and yanked off her top revealing a pair of natural C's and smashed them into my face. As she pulled away I heard the cheers from my peanut gallery behind me. The stripper looked back them and then down at me and gave me the "please slide your money into my garter" finger tap. I slide in a few ones and then she leaned down and put her arms on my shoulders and slithered up to me. Her mouth inches form my neck, ear, and throat. With an accent I can only deduce was Eastern European, she said, "Are those your girls?"

I turned to her and said, "Yes, that's my wife and our friend." Little did I realize what I said at the time would have another meaning all together. I immediately knew which way the stripper took it.

"Really? Why don't you bring them over here? I'll make it worth your while." I didn't waste time arguing as she pushed back off my shoulders and returned the edge of the stage. Turning in my chair, I motioned for them to come forward and Cate sat on my left as Alana sat on the right side of me. "So you two are his girls? Yes?"

Both girls nodded or said yes and that is when our dance began to dance. She motioned with both pointers for the girls to lean forward on towards the stage and proceeded to let them motorboat her boobs. Then stripper leaned down and kissed Cate on the lips with a sensual kiss. The kiss was just on the lips, but sparks flew. Then our dancer slid over to Alana kissed her, but grabbed her wrist and placed her hand on my crotch. Alana immediately grabbed hold of my dick through my pants as they kissed like she did with Cate. I got hard, and felt wonderful when it happened. Gently the dancer released her hand from Alana's wrist and back away from her, sliding over to me. "My name is Montana, why don't you and your girls get a private dance with me. Make it three songs!"

Three things happened when she said that. 1) The girls and dick begged me to get that lap dance; 2) The financial savvy part of mind instructed me to not be lured into this cock tease; and 3) there was no way in hell her name was Montana. Yet despite all that, I paid 90 for a 3 song private dance with Montana. In retrospect, it was a great idea!

After paying for the dance and waiting for "Montana", she led us to closed off section with curtains on stalls. We all got into the cramped little hair and I pushed down on the chair. Montana wasted little time and started to dance almost immediately as a new song played. I believe this was rap song and she had her top off in no time. Her panties would follow next as she rubbed against Cate and Alana as well. I found it quite hot even though I know she was there for the money.

The second song had her slide her hand in my shirt and make sure that Cate stood behind me Alana beside me. I have no idea what this song was, but it was long and I saw a lot. Montana straddled my crotch at one point while having Alana play with her boobs. She gyrated on my crotch and leaned forward to me and looked me in the eyes and said, "Watch this!" I looked up and she pulled Cate closer to the reclining chair I was in and gently pulled down her dress. Cate's boobs were out and Montana leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple just above me. She let go of it and gently swirled her tongue around the nipple like Alana had done earlier. I saw this all upside down as Alana played with her boobs. It was so HOT to see.

The song ended and our stripper told the Cate and Alana to switch places. Cate pulled her top back up as she and Alana switched. As there was pause before the song started Montana whispered something to Cate and she nodded. Montana slowly slid up onto my chest and continued to gyrate on me. I wanted to touch her, but that is a no-no and then she kissed Alana on the lips. Alana was floating on cloud nine with the kiss and then I felt warmth in my crotch. As Montana sat up to kiss Alana, I could see Cate blowing hot air on my dick through my pants. My first thought was "oh shit... did I cum?" Her doing that felt so good though and looked back to where Alana and Montana were kissing. The kissing had stopped and Alana's ass was right above my head. The thong she had on in clear view as Montana gently rubbed against it with her first two fingers of her right hand. I hear Alana moan as I felt Cate's mouth on my cock through my dress pants. I was officially hard as rock. The view, the smell of strawberry body lotion, the girls kissing, the girls looking so good... I was thankful for the song to be over for fear of just whipping my dick out and letting it control my decisions.

A Metallica song came on next and Montana sat down with us and chatted as she dressed. She said it was a pleasure to do this with a couple and another girl. Both girls were turned on, so I bought us all a round of drinks. I needed one so I didn't walk out with a hard on showing. I don't know what we talked about, but we ended up staying for a few more dancers and saw Montana on stage again. After her show, the girls and I were ready to go home.

I helped them both into the back seat of the Jeep and drove us home. The ride was only 20 minutes if that, but I stretched it to 35 or 40. When I looked back in the rearview mirror both girls were making out in the back seat. This caused me to slow my desire to rush home. My poor cock was getting hard, going soft, getting hard, going soft and now getting hard again. I may have paused a stop sign where there was no other cars coming and watched them for a minute or two. Alana looked up and said, "God, Matt she is soo gorgeous!" That would be the only acknowledgement I got. It was sexy to see them both kiss like that and Cate pushed up Alana's top exposing those cute boobs of hers. I should've probably driven around all night but wondered if the police would do anything? Probably best I did not find out.

When I got home they separated like boxers after the bell rings and we walked inside. I helped them both out of the Jeep as they both adjusted clothes and themselves. However, round two erupted right away. Alana took control by putting her hands on either side of Cate and kissing her passionately. Cate rather enjoyed it and lifted Alana's top again to let her boobs and erect nipples out. I sat down on the couch and merely watched. In a matter of minutes the girls had pushed on the couch beside me with Alana on the bottom. My wife struggled but safely removed Alana's top as soft cries of pleasure escaped her lips as my wife sucked those nipples. Alana's eyes were closed and she bit her lip. My wife continued to suck on the nipples as Alana slid down her tube dress allowing thos massive C/D's to bounce out. Cate continued to suck and kiss her nipples until Alana pulled her up to kiss. Their kisses were soft, but aggressive and Alana rolled over so Cate was now on the bottom. Alana pulled down her mini skirt and attacked my wife's boob sucking on them and kneeding them like dough. Cate was enjoying the passion Alana was delivering and looked over at me she grabbed my wrist. The look of passion was in here eyes as well as lust. She looked down lower at me and my eyes followed. Both our eyes focused on my pants as I was playing with my dick through my pants. Then Alana tugged on her one nipple causing Cate to release her grasp from my wrist and close her eyes.

Fuck this was hot. The nipple sucking went on for a little longer and then Cate groaned with sexual desire. She rolled off from under Alana and made her lean against the pillows of couch inches away from me. My wife got behind Alana and gently kissed around her hips, ass cheeks and then yanked off her thong. Alana was facing me with her knees on the couch and head pressed close to mine with arms supporting her. The look on her face as My wife gently licked her pussy was one of utter bliss. Alana's eyes closed and her mouth opened wide and she said one barely audible word, "FUCK" that trailed off at the end. My wife was gently licking her pussy. I could tell she had not yet gone too deep. Alana was gently moaning now and I continued to just watch. I really enjoyed watching my wife give "it" to her even though it technically had not gotten to the point of her really taking charge of Alana.

Alana continued to squirm with my wife licking just her lips and used one free hand to cup her boob and squeeze the nipple. She bit her lip again and slid closer to me. I could feel her hot breath coming out of her mouth and nose as she enjoyed the pussy licking my wife was giving to her. Cate continued to work her magic as she cupped her ass cheeks. Alana's grasp on the couch was slipping and she had to place one hand on my far shoulder to support herself. I smiled and Alana said something inaudible. I asked what she said and she responded out of breath... "Kiss me!"

I did not hesitate. I kissed her and she immediately moaned into my mouth. It wasn't loud, but it was the moan of feeling pleasure by my wife Cate on her. We kissed for few minutes until Alana pulled away slightly and squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm cummmmminggggg!!!" She blurted out. She kissed me deep and moaned as her legs went weak and she collapsed on the sofa. She was heavily out of breath, but stood up quick and grabbed Cate, kissing her more and pushed her back onto the sofa. "It's my turn", she said. That got my dick even harder.

I watched as Alana slowly slid down and rolled up my wife dress from the bottom so that it was all rolled up around her waist. Then Alana carefully pull off Cate's underwear and spread her legs. I watched with big smile as she leaned in and began to lick Cate. Cate must've been dripping wet down there and Alana proceeded to lick her with passion. Cate's mouth was open with each minute that went by and moaned as Alana did whatever she was doing down there. Her hands slid up Cate's chest and she played with her nipples as she worked on my wife.

Cate looked over and me and again at my bulge in my pants. She glanced back at my face and told me, "Pull it out." I again did not hesitate. My cock was out in a minute and she proceeded to spit into her right hand and stroke me. She had my cock good and hard in no time even though it was almost 90% there most of last hour of the evening. I watched her pump up and down on my cock sometimes needing to moisten her hand so she could keep the friction down. She would glide up at random points and use her thumb to draw a circle on the head and then push down quickly. That made me groan with pleasure, not a lot but just a little as I looked down and saw Alana head buried deep in her pussy. With each passing pump, Cate made me a little harder and on one I groaned heavily as my eyes closed.

They weren't closed long, but when I opened them. Cate had twisted her body so she could suck me while Alana licked her. I don't think it was super comfortable, but she did it. Her mouth on me and the power with which she sucked concerned me. I was going to cum in no time! Cate bobbed on my cock hard and went deep. She used her hand to play with my balls and the other to help stroke my shaft from time to time. Moans escaped her mouth as Alana made her feel amazing and I'm pretty sure she orgasmed once while she sucked on me. Then I had to have her stop, she was going to have me cum and I had hoped to withstand a while longer... I guess this was not going to be the case.

So I proceeded to stroke my cock as she was gaining towards her own climax from Alana. Alana licked and kissed her nub and Cate was almost there as was I... alas, I beat her there. I suddenly felt the rush and girth grow of my cock. I slowed for a second and then just pumped. All I could say was, "oh.. oh... here..." and then I moaned out, "FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Like a volcano, I erupted. Cum streams shot out as Cate's head was resting on my hip. The cum shot straight up a good foot and then returned back down, landing on the couch, my leg, Cate's hair, her face, and boobs. I pumped hard and more shot up like magma churning and somehow my cock was pointing up towards my face. I blasted and splattered onto my chest, hit Cate's forehead and went into her gaping mouth that was orgasming now too. I pumped more and the velocity made Cate jerk twice as they hit her cheek and eye. She was moaning as I pumped out two other solid bursts with one landing on my chest again, one hitting her chin. I kept jerking through her moans and little droplets flew. I secretly hoped I could've hit Alana with some, but nothing touched her. Not one drop. I slowly stopped pumping so much and let me cock wilt to the side.

Alana spoke first, "Holy shit dude, you really blow a load!" Cate was laughing and I chuckled. "Oh my God, it's everywhere!"

Cate laughing through her facial, said, "I know right?" Alana laughed and still looked shocked at my cum mess.

"How can I help clean this up so it doesn't get on your couch?", Alana asked in disbelief as she starred at my wife's incredible faceful of beautiful sperm dripping. I was about to say, don't bother and help Cate off me, but Cate spoke for me.

"You can get over here and help clean it off his dick with your mouth." Alana gave a look...

"Ah, that's a lot Cate, I'll get you a towel." With that she hoped up and ran to the bathroom and brought back a towel.

We would all clean up and get the cum off of Cate, myself, and couch. Afterward, we would invite Alana to shower with us upstairs. She joined us and that is where I am will unfortunately need to stop for now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my exploits so far with them. There is a little more to go, but in my opinion this was best night so far in St. Maarten. I've included more photos of Alana and one of Beth. Please share your feedback and hit the like button if you enjoyed! I appreciate all messages and criticism (good and bad). I'm sure there are some grammar and misspellings... be gentle!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1301a.jpg   IMG_1309a.jpg  

11202581_979792865372464_7088766660345117505_n.jpg   IMG_1311a.jpg  

IMG_4789.JPG  

Last edited by five hole; 04-19-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:01 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by five hole View Post
Gang, I am sorry for the delay. Work, renovations, life, a vacation, and Overtime (which is essentially more work) have essentially taken me away from telling the rest of the story. Try as might, sometimes, life just stops you from having fun or telling about it. I hate leaving you hanging, because I like to share my experience and also it lets me relive it! It is never as good as when it happened initially, but I'll take what I can get. So here comes the next part...
!
Awesome fucking story!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2016, 06:50 PM

You are a lucky man and a good writer. Can't wait too hear more. Thanks for sharing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2016, 09:12 AM

Wow! Great story from a great story teller!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dancingbear For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2016, 03:06 AM

Thanked 1,394 Times in 134 Posts
Default Pics to put a face to the story

Any pics of the wife? Or both of you together. Even clothed would be fine. To put some faces to these stories of yours.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:18 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsandBeer View Post
Any pics of the wife? Or both of you together. Even clothed would be fine. To put some faces to these stories of yours.
Thanks, we'll pass on showing who we are as I REPEATEDLY say, we won't share pictures. Nothing would be gained by it on our end. PLEASE STOP ASKING!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 05:09 PM

Default Awesome story

I am anxious to read the end of this story, I could not put it down last night!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigunn For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full