Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2021, 11:47 AM

Thanked 74,921 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default American (Part 1)

This unknown All American girl knew she had gain that scholarship to please her family, and failure to do so would be a huge no no. Struggling to get the grades needed for her degree, her university lecherer (sorry, Lecturer) made her an offer that would save her from her situation. He would give her the grades she needed; in return, she would have to earn her degree another way. She would have to allow him to photograph her naked, and prove how much she really wanted those grades. This was mortifying for her, as she was really shy about her body, but the lecturer laid it on the line - either she did exactly as he asked, or she would be failed for her graduation. Realizing what was at stake, she knew she had to do it and prove how much she really wanted her degree, no matter what. First up in Part 1 of 2, she had to strip naked for him and show him everything...
Attached Thumbnails
american.jpg   american1.jpg  

american8.jpg   american12.jpg  

american10.jpg   american7.jpg  

american5.jpg   american2.jpg  

Old 11-12-2021, 12:03 PM

Default American (Part 2)

Part 2 of our Unknown All American Girl, and having had to strip naked and show her lecturer every part of her body in order for him to give her the grades she desperately needed for that degree (and yes, this is a fantasy summing up, and I'm sure she didn't earn her grades this way in real life), she found it was only part of the bargain and she had to return a 2nd time to secure that scholarship. Yet again she had to strip naked and submit to his thorough inspection of her before being told what would clinch that degree for sure. She would have to suck him off and give him oral sex, and to prove how much she wanted it she would have to swallow afterwards. Stuck with this difficult dilemma, she then remembered what failure would mean back home, and gulping back her fears and her pride, she then proceeded to prove to her lecturer just how much she wanted her degree, realizing that you do not get anything for nothing in this world nowadays. Not that she could believe what how far she was prepared to go afterwards, but needless to say, she got her grades and all was well...
Attached Thumbnails
american13.jpg   american14.jpg  

american16.jpg   american15.jpg  

american6.jpg   american11.jpg  

american3.jpg   american4.jpg  

american9.jpg  
Old 11-17-2021, 07:15 PM

Default Jessica

Another college girl, this one called Jessica, who is eager to claim her degree. Not put through the same rigorous workout as some college girls, she nevertheless was expected to show the goods to prove she really wanted that degree, and to that extent she leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, though she looks a little reluctant about it all. However, the profs were as good as their words, and here is a further pic of her in full university regalia to prove it. And as well as having a quality body, she's got a lovely pussy too!
Attached Thumbnails
jessica1.jpg   jessica23.jpg  

jessica9.jpeg   jessica14.jpg  

jessica12.jpg   jessica13.jpg  

jessica15.jpg   jessica16.jpg  

jessica17.jpg   jessica18.jpg  

Old 11-19-2022, 11:49 AM

Default Pennsylvanian Pretty, USA (Part 1)

It's been just over a year since I posted in here, so here is a eager undergraduate from Pennsylvania desperate to earn her degree. And for some students, when they are not up to the grade, but desperately need to win that scholarship to appease the family, there is only one way in which they have a chance to sway their lecturers. And that usually involves showing the profs their 'personal' credentials or even going so far to prove just how much they want that degree by shagging the judges. (Obviously, this is a fantasy thread, so the girls involved didn't REALLY get their honours by doinking the dons, but let's pretend, okay?)

Anyway, this Pennsylvanian pretty (sorry, don't know her name) only has to go so far in showing her teacher her 'personal credentials', stripping off her clothes to bare her body in order for her to gain her ratings. That said, it takes her a little time, so here is Part 1 of 3 of another student desperate for her grades...
Attached Thumbnails
uni, Pennsylvania.jpg   uni1.jpg  

uni2.jpg   uni3.jpg  

uni4.jpg   uni5.jpg  

uni6.jpg   uni7.jpg  

uni8.jpg   uni9.jpg  

Old 11-19-2022, 11:55 AM

Default Pennsylvania (Part 2)

Part 2 of the Pennsylvanian Pretty, and if she thought that just stripping to her underwear would be enough to placate the judges, she soon found out otherwise. It was either take it all off or no degree, so off came the clobber before then showing off all sides of her to the camera so the judges could scrutinise her better. Then they wanted her on the bed, and she couldn't do anything other than comply...
Attached Thumbnails
uni10.jpg   uni11.jpg  

uni12.jpg   uni14.jpg  

uni13.jpg   uni15.jpg  

uni16.jpg   uni18.jpg  

uni19.jpg   uni20.jpg  

Old 11-19-2022, 12:02 PM

Default Pennsylvania (Part 3)

Third and final part of the Pennsylvanian Pretty, who has to roll about the bed, showing off different aspects of her body before her university professors decide if she's earned her degree or not. And it seemed afterwards they wanted another few pics as well, so off she sent some selfies, including one where she seems to be getting very much 'in touch with herself.' Still, it swayed the judges, and pensive Pennsylvanian got the degree she bared her soul for - and a lot more besides!
Attached Thumbnails
uni21.jpg   uni22.jpg  

uni23.jpg   uni24.jpg  

uni25.jpg   uni26.jpg  

uni27.jpg   uni29.jpg  

uni31.jpg   uni32.jpg  

Old 11-20-2022, 05:16 PM

Default Danielle, New Jersey, USA (Part 1)

Another all-American girl who really needed to pass those exams, this is Danielle from New Jersey, USA, who at least didn't have to face the humiliation of sexual acts demands by the profs at the University. Instead she had to endure the embarrassment of taking naked photos of herself to show to the judges. Looking at these pics, I think she was more than up for the challenge. There are 18 pics in all, so here is Part 1 of 2.
Attached Thumbnails
danielle, new jersey, usa.jpg   danielle15.jpg  

danielle5.jpg   danielle7.jpg  

danielle4.jpg   danielle2.jpg  

danielle1.jpg   danielle9.jpg  

danielle12.jpg   danielle6.jpg  

Old 11-20-2022, 05:23 PM

Default Danielle, New Jersey (Part 2)

Part 2 of 2 of Danielle, and somewhat more revealing selfie pics as the profs demand more scrutiny of her credentials. She duly obliges, and in return she left with full honours, complete with cap, gown and scroll of her degree.
Attached Thumbnails
danielle13.jpg   danielle3.jpg  

danielle11.jpg   danielle8.jpg  

danielle17.jpg   danielle16.jpg  

danielle10.jpg   danielle18.jpg  

Old 04-08-2024, 08:14 PM

Default Sarah, Texas, USA (Part 1)

Another addition to the fantasy thread, this is shy Sarah from Texas, USA. A lass struggling to get the grades needed for her scholarship, she obviously caught the eye of one of her lecturers, who decided he wanted to check out her credentials first before taking it a step further. So up went the hidden camera to catch her out in the bathroom and he liked what he saw so much he decided to broach the issue of her grades and how failure to pass was a real possibility - unless she showed genuine "willingness" to prove how committed she was to her studies. And for that she would have to strip naked for him. Reluctantly she agreed, but she wasn't prepared for what she had to do next...
Attached Thumbnails
00uni.jpeg   00_ sarah k.jpg  

021_1000.jpg   54b241b5438ca17ad84d28936c87dab8.jpg  

0568_450 sarah.jpg   020_1000.jpg  

633_1000.jpg   634_1000.jpg  

635_1000.jpg   789_1000.jpg  

Old 04-08-2024, 08:30 PM

Default Sarah, Texas, USA (Part 2)

Part 2 of Sarah, the Texas treat. Having been caught on hidden camera and mortified about the possibility of her teacher showing the pics to the other students unless she agreed to his 'proposition', shy Sarah had agreed to strip off and pose nude for pics for her lecherous lecturer in order to secure better grades. However, the pervy prof wasn't satisfied there. For her to pass and earn her degree, she would have to prove she was serious about her grades and give him a blow job (and remember not to blow this time!) before then exposing her most intimate parts of her body to him and his camera before masturbating to him with a sex toy to complete her humiliation. Realizing that she stood no chance of passing otherwise, she submitted to the creepy college don and did everything that he required of her. And in the end it was worth it. He honoured his word and she won her scholarship. Plus, she knew he had those photos and only hoped they never saw the light of day again...
Attached Thumbnails
00sarah.jpeg   876_1000.jpg  

878a_1000.jpg   882_1000.jpg  

877_1000.jpg   879_1000.jpg  

880_1000 - Copy.jpg   881_1000.jpg  

787_1000.jpg   788_1000 (1).jpg  

Tags
co-eds, college, degree, huge labia, names, students, university

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015