Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2015, 11:35 PM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Default Similar situation

I have a similar situation at my house.

Let me set it up. I live in a typical post WWII neighborhood. The houses were all built in the 10 years between 1945 and 1955. The development is divided into large blocks. Each block has 6 houses facing the street on each side. 2 corner lots and 4 regular lots.

My lot is next to the corner lot on the east west street. My buddy and his wife live on the lot next to the corner house on the north south street. At some point our back yards connect.

The back garage door of my house faces the neighbors deck.

I typically sleep nude when the weather is right. One Sunday morning a couple years of years ago I got up, went downstairs to get a bottle of Pepsi from our second refrigerator in the garage. I also freed the beasts from the family room and opened the back garage door to let them out, and put a door stop in the door to keep it open.

At this moment I am totally naked, standing in the back door of my garage facing my neighbors deck and trying to push a door stop under the door with my foot, and I hear my neighbors wife talking on her phone. I looked up from my efforts and she is looking right at me. She is close enough that I can hear her side of the conversation.

I didn't quite know how to react so I just made like I wasn't aware she was there, completed my task, and went into the house. After the shock wore off, the euphoria came on.

This had been one of those serendipity moments that could not have been planned. The windows in the house were closed so I could not hear her, it was a lazy weekend morning, she didn't have work, I didn't have work.

I have managed to repeat it a few times since then, but the timing has to be right. One of the better ones was last summer (2014). I had been helping the wife in the back yard in her garden and was kinda muddy so I took my jeans and shirt off by the back door and went in to take a shower. After I was done, but still naked, I went out the back door to get my clothes and the neighbor was kneeling on the ground working on her garden at the point where the two yards meet. She got a good look, I made like I didn't notice her, folded my clothes up dirt side in, and went inside.

She has never said anything to me about seeing anything, but she has been a little more friendly and talkative toward me these past two years.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 05:10 AM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

This will give a good overview of the situation. My bit is on the left as you look down. To the right of the swings is a chair where she sits and behind the hedge gap is her washing line. As you can see, the rest of my hedging is very closely knit with no chance of seeing much if anything through it.
Attached Thumbnails
P1010605.JPG   P1010608.JPG  

P1010609.JPG   P1010610.JPG  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 06:36 AM

20 minutes after posting the pics, I went outside to repair a slat on a garden seat. In the buff as usual - nice sunny day, (sporting my 7" boner by way of suction device and elastic band to retain it).

Then I heard next door come out with her 1 year old to the swing ( eldest goes to nursery school).

I was back and to into the rear of my garage for odd bits and walking past the gap a few times, and with the noise of a drill she was well aware I was outside.

I thought 'why not try the gap area for a chat?'

I went to the gap area - she was standing right opposite me (kiddy just off to my left behind the solid hedge on the swing) - and advised her the chilli plants i was trying to grow from seed hadn't taken off ( i had promised her a plant) and I had ordered some online as ready grown plants & she could have a couple of these. She said 'fine'. Didn't bat an eyelid & could obviously see all of me quite clearly through the gap. She quickly returned her gaze to the kiddy who asked who she was talking to. i went back to my chore.

10 minutes later, having finished my job, she was still out there, so I went back to gap and asked her about her lawn at the front where something ( we both suspect a fox) is digging up her newly laid tv cabling. Again I was in clear view for a couple of minutes during the chat. She didn't seem bothered at me being naked - just hope she likes the size of my 'boner'. I hope the rumour of Asian men having small penises is true - you never know she might want to try a bigger one!

Quite pleased with being able to test out my pruning of back end last year so early this year, with no adverse effects so far. (Worst scenario is she could complain separately to my wife).
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 07:19 AM

Thanks for the pictures. I can see clearly now, as I am sure she can too.
The rest of the hedge is really quite thick.
Only time can tell how she takes to it.
Maybe, with a little luck she will forget to wear a bra under her tee shirt when she is hanging out the laundry
or leave a few buttons undone when she is home from work and give you a little show, too.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 07:49 AM

no bra would be good - she is fairly well stacked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 05:56 PM

I've already worked out her next 'experience'. When my chilli plants arrive, I will await the right moment - then offer her one plant through the hedge gap & if she wants a second plant - then go & pick up the second and hand that one too through the hedge gap. I can't get her any closer than that & of course I will have my 7" boner right in front of her. It will be interesting to see her reaction.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 07:12 PM

Just an idea..........but..........do you think the boner might be intimidating.
Maybe try it without the boner for a day and see if she is more receptive.
I would think from a woman's point of view seeing you with a boner al the time.......
just a thought.........
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 03:25 AM

may give it a try
The Following User Says Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 09:01 AM

Good job I picked yesterday for a nude chat through hedge gap. Her husband is at home today & in the garden with kids !! He works irregular doctor cover as a locum.
The Following User Says Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Just an idea..........but..........do you think the boner might be intimidating.
Maybe try it without the boner for a day and see if she is more receptive.
I would think from a woman's point of view seeing you with a boner al the time.......
just a thought.........
When I am saying boner jimbob - it is a 7" dangler - not stuck out like a pole ! I think I prefer to show myself this way when she's around. If it was my usual slack in the uk weather - 2" isn't quite as impressive!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer