uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2018, 11:39 AM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

About four years ago my wife confessed to an affair she had early in our marriage and kept it a secret for many years. It was probable for the best she didn't tell at the time because I would have gone insane and left her. At the time she told me we had been having serious discussions about her having sex with another man while I watched.
Of course I was stunned that my innocent looking girl next door would have done such a thing but as I prodded her for details I was finding myself extremely excited. She was seduced by her older manager where she worked during a time in our marriage we were having troubles.
I fantasize about being able to see the first time they had sex based on details she provided. Watching the two of them on the couch in his apartment, her blouse unbuttoned and bra undone as they kissed. He is fondling her breasts then moves down to suck on her puffy pink nipples.
He then suggests they move to the bedroom, she hesitates a moment knowing what was about to happen, but gets up and follows behind him. While she is still standing he unzips her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor, then he slides her blouse off leaving her only in her lacy white panties.
He guides her to the bed and begins kissing her slowly working his way down to the elastic waistband of her panties. At this point she is slightly trembling, he starts kissing her pubic mound through her panties as he begins tugging on the sides. I can only imagine how hard he had to be as he slowly slipped her panties down exposing her reddish brown muff and pink pussy lips.
He slips her panties off the rest of the way and began undressing as he looked at her naked body. She was soon looking at his hard cock as he moved onto the bed with her. As he was kissing her he moved his hand down to her upper thighs, gently spreading them. He began rubbing his finger up and down her slit causing her to moan.
Moments later he moves to mount her. For a brief moment she starts having second thoughts but he is over the top of her guiding his cock into her pussy and there was no turning back. He has fully penetrated her feeling that tight twenty five year old pussy. She places her hands on his hips encouraging him to go deep as possible.
She told me the first time only lasted about ten minutes but admitted she was able to achieve orgasm. Knowing he came inside her I picture her on the bed with his cum oozing out of her as he gets up to get a wash rag for her.
Their affair lasted for five months and she said the got together two to three times a week. So I do feel a little ashamed for enjoying the thought of her being used by this guy in nearly every way sexually. In addition, since her first confession I have learned of two other guys that bedded her after the break up with her manager. While I enjoy thinking about them the first time she strayed really gets me.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:15 PM

I would be interested in more details about the other two guys or anything you would want to expand upon about her boss, PM me if you would prefer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scott794 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
I'm not really ashamed of it, because I share it with my wife when we fuck.
The other day as we were fucking I said for her to imagine we are walking into a bar, and I immediately go to the men's room as she takes a seat at the bar. She is braless, wearing a skirt with panties.

As I exit the men's room, I see a guy is hitting on her. I take a seat at he end of the bar where I can see them. He starts to open her blouse, and she suggests they move to a booth. As she sits, she raises her skirt to expose her thighs. As he stares, she raise her ass off the seat and pulls her panties off, placing them on the table.

He reaches for her pussy, which I am sure is soaked. She grabs his cock and suggest they go outside. I follow, and see him seated on the hood of his car, with his cock in her mouth. Her skirt is around her waist, so I approach her and slide my cock into her. I begin pounding her as she sucks his cock. She asks if people are watching.

All this while she is sucking my fingers, and I tell her it is a stranger fucking her. She says it is not because he knows how I fuck her. She says he is going to cum, and I tell her I am as well. She screams as I fill her eager c*nt.

We use this fantasy a lot because it helps a guy my age to cum.
I have this fantasy too!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Carlion For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 10:58 AM

guilty fantasy..?
Watching my wife get drunk over the course of a house party ending in watching several of my friends seduce and fuck my wife like a cumsl*t after the party..and while being fully able to stop it,......didn't...anybody else?
Old 06-28-2018, 12:06 PM

Default Pulling a Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
guilty fantasy..?
Watching my wife get drunk over the course of a house party ending in watching several of my friends seduce and fuck my wife like a cumsl*t after the party..and while being fully able to stop it,......didn't...anybody else?
This actually happened to my wife . Posted the story page 20, in , “What’s the perviest thing you be ever done”:

“I was at a large party with my wife .eventually she got so high on booze and pot she began aggressively flirtying — when I tried to get her home ,she told me to take a walk, which I did . when I got back to the party someone told me I better get upstairs to the bedrooms . When I got there she was spread eagled bombed and semi conscoius nude on a bed fucking a guy . A crowd was gathering so I turned around and said ,” guys get online because the train is pulling out “. She ended up getting banged by 12 guys .The wives cheered her on . I laughed the whole time.”
Old 07-21-2018, 11:19 PM

Default am I a bad person for even considering doing this?

Live in the South, so most months of the year I don't wear anything when I'm home. My brother-in-law infrequently comes by, is aware of my preference, and is ok with me staying nude. My two neighbors are gay and they're also ok with me staying nude when they visit. In fact, lately they've been fine with me undressing and being nude over at their place. One of them is occasionally nude too, leaving the "nudies" in the majority. I tease the other one about sometime getting nude too, but he's a proper midwesterner with a fairly conservative up-bringing, so no. Not yet anyway.

Now the never-nude one has also never been with a woman and seems maybe even slightly distressed at the idea of seeing one nude. So here's the bit that I'm sort of ashamed by - I'd really like to talk the wife into also being nude sometime when he comes over to visit. Would he really freak out? And shouldn't I feel awful about it if he does?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RichKeith For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 12:19 AM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichKeith View Post
So here's the bit that I'm sort of ashamed by - I'd really like to talk the wife into also being nude sometime when he comes over to visit. Would he really freak out? And shouldn't I feel awful about it if he does?
you want to show her, not in general but to a gay man, I think its the perfect situation for her

he is petty much harmless and still would give the thrill of the exhibition

oh and by the way, he shouldnt freak out, and if he does dont feel bad, but try to not find it real funny, it may be hard (no pun intended)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 12:40 PM

Default motivation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith11 View Post
you want to show her, not in general but to a gay man, I think its the perfect situation for her

he is petty much harmless and still would give the thrill of the exhibition

oh and by the way, he shouldnt freak out, and if he does dont feel bad, but try to not find it real funny, it may be hard (no pun intended)
Actually, showing her isn't particularly a thing for me. We've both been to naturist spots & both already been seen by plenty of others. That's kind of a non-event for me since there's nothing erotic anticipated.

I'm just curious if he'd freak. I probably would feel bad and would find it funny. Just seems like fun to yank his chain a little.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RichKeith For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 10:33 AM

had you considered posting a faceless hotshot to a wifeshare type tumblr..one that would be completely faceless anon, yet you could read all the comments and approximate how many eyes have seen her.

.... Uncensored. In all her glory....[/QUOTE]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 08:05 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Ashamed of Fantasy of My Wife Losing In a Catfight

I would LOVE to be in a separate room at my wife's work and have a female colleague get in a catfight with my wife and beat her, including my wife being lightly pummeled so she would be a bit groggy, and then stripped naked, head to toe, and her beautiful (31 year old Asian body) on full display before everyone she works with. Every inch of her intimacy would be outed: her dark, larger than ordinary areole, 24/7 hardened nipples, bush and slit that is pretty dark and can be seen through her pubes. I would want her conscious enough so that she would be screaming in terror after she was totally nude, taking in how everyone who knew her and respected her would see her in her birthday suit, forced to have it happen to her.

I would be hidden because I would want to see it happen to her, and if I were in the room I would have to help her out. I would want her to come home and describe to me her total humiliation as I just stood there and listened to how she was bested by another woman and that every bit of dignity had been taken from her.

Man, do I have issues or what??!?!!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy